Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1251473 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1173369 Jul 25, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
WAXTURDS wrote: Would you like to borrown my Mercedes. Well, now I have three brand new cars. If I told you what I bought for my personal driver, you wouldn't believe it.
WAXTURDS wrote:
I'll post from the Caribbean to you lib. As you know, I just came home from the U.K.
I have a job. I can retire now but I have a good job lib - and a pertfolio you would not comprehend garbage man. Sorry lib.
I'll try to post to you from the Caribean next week.
Cheers.
http://www.topix.com/forum/source/lebanon-dai ...
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
I do not have any failures. I am educated.<quoted text>
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
- I'm going to Europe again in less than a month. I have family there and while they are considered filthy rich and I stay in only the wealthy ares.
Nostrilis Waxman wrote: good nignt good people. I'm going across the pond to the U.K. for a wedding in two weeks.
QUOTE who="Waxman" Actually, yes. I leave tomorrow. I will be looking at some real estate that costs more than you would ever believe.
If I didn't dislike France so much, I would recommend people purchase there as long as they don't have to declare income there.
... and yes, I will be staying in an area of what you would call, filthy rich people in a posh London suburb.<quoted text>
Nostrils Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, lowlife:
The 3 million $ home was purchased before additions.
You moron!
It's just money - it's all relative.
Happiness & sanity is what counts and makes money possible.
You don't have that. Do you?
Baawwaahhh!!!Everything I say is true.<quoted text>
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:<quoted text>
BTW libturds I discovered a vintage 1958 Nash Rambler in one of the many buildings on my estate! My mechanic will see to getting it in proper working order. Itís easy when youíre wealthy, as am I.
Nostrilis Waxman wrote;
Did you graduate from an Ivy League in 3.5 years with a double major with a level of distinction far above others? I doubt it! Did you turn down a White House internship.
Waxman wrote:#56397
Do you own a penthouse in Manhatten lib overlooking CP? I think you and I are very different people.
http://www.topix.com/for um/nyc/T50ESIT30OD77D4FO/p2621
Tell me Waxturd, why do you obsess over someone that isn't anywhere near as rich as you, is it because he has had an interesting life and yours is filled with being a lying loser? Don't hate me because I'm loved by all and you are pitied by all.
Father Time

Vancouver, Canada

#1173370 Jul 25, 2014
oh, i looked it up and i see what you mean! pretty fancy! did you get a new job there? do you really like those sorts of people?
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1173371 Jul 25, 2014
Liberalism is a mental disorder.

"Republicans Report Much Better Mental Health Than Others"

" Fifty-eight percent of Republicans report having excellent mental health, compared to 43% of independents and 38% of Democrats."

http://www.gallup.com/poll/102943/republicans...
Homer

East Stroudsburg, PA

#1173372 Jul 25, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Homer has already announced his support of Frau Clinton, a corporatist plutocrat who may not be in sympathy with DemoKKKrat support of Hamas......
I've stated no such support, just letting you all know who our next president will be. I wish there was a decent Republican running or a decent one period.

"We haven't see a decent Republican since Ike" - Homer
Father Time

Vancouver, Canada

#1173373 Jul 25, 2014
i don't. too snooty for me but good luck anyway
Whos not Surprised

Anonymous Proxy

#1173374 Jul 25, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Ghost just went in breakdown mode, now using his Proxy.
Hmmmm, out of the clear blue I am attacked by an out of country IP from an 80 year old.
You really are an idiot, Ghost.
Can you spell "swedish mutt", maybe Manhattan? How about "Soylent Green"? C'mon Einstein, show us how smart and successful you are. Show us how good you are with those judgits too. Show off a little for us, S - T A - L - K - E - R.
Whos not Surprised

Anonymous Proxy

#1173375 Jul 25, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Ghost. Got rid of the Mercedes. You can't borrow it, moron.
There never was a Nash - way before my time you moron.
God where do these liberal morons come from?
Devin wrote: <quoted text> NOW. ROFLMAO. I do believe that's a Denial. You were a big man spewing that bull shyt,,, ROFLMAO... didn't Topix spank your azz for general harassment...You were a big man in threatening and posting that woman's information
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1173376 Jul 25, 2014
In The Right wrote:
<quoted text>
Want me to repost your ignorant reply so everyone can see how stupid you are (not that anyone needs to be reminded)?
Well... we already know you lie son.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1173377 Jul 25, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
First, the Muslims were not all Arabs...Second the population included transJordan. Third, you left out Christians.
The Muslims/Arabs received 78% of Palestine based on their population . That became Jordan. Why exactly do they claim more than their population and the land of Israel?
WRONG.

First of all, there was no "land of israel".

At the time of the recommended Partitian of Palestine, the Jews owned less than 6% of Palestine. Population wise, they represented 31% of the population. Yet, it was recommended the Jews receive 55% of the land.

"In 1948 Israel declared its "independence," but chose not to name its borders (Israel may be the only nation in the world with undeclared borders). Following its founding war of 1947-49 Israel came into existence on 78 percent of Palestine, a percentage it has steadily increased in subsequent years, a process that continues today."

Why did the Jews claim more than their population? Hypocrite.

http://www.ifamericansknew.org/history/maps.h...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1173378 Jul 25, 2014
In The Right wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar? Bwahahahahaha!
Unlike you, I never claimed to have played on a college baseball team in the 50's or have served during Vietnam.
You're the biggest phony on Topix.
lol! Well... you are a liar son!
Whos not Surprised

Anonymous Proxy

#1173379 Jul 25, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
Ghost has a meltdown yet again:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO....... You posted that Woman's personal information on this thread....... you were sanctioned by Topix..... That qualifies you as a Topix Stalker, at least the moderator considers you such......
That's not Devin's assessment, I was here when the moderator warned you, it's not like you've forgotten....... ROFLMAO
The other delusional lunatic, was kicked off Topix for the same thing...... ROFLMAO

Location hidden

#1173380 Jul 25, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
I get the Palestinians are people too argument. They just happen to be people who hate jews and want to destroy Israel
And zionists are people who hate Muslims and want to destroy Palestine. So, why is the United States involved in their problems?
Whos not Surprised

Anonymous Proxy

#1173381 Jul 25, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
Liberalism is a mental disorder.
"Republicans Report Much Better Mental Health Than Others"
" Fifty-eight percent of Republicans report having excellent mental health, compared to 43% of independents and 38% of Democrats."
http://www.gallup.com/poll/102943/republicans...
WAXTURDS TROLLING SOCKPUPPET CARNIVAL SHyTSHOW!

Stalking, lurking, judging, skulking, another day in the life of Waxturds, Topix' premier troll.

WAXTURDS topix troll clusterfvck. Same troll-multiple id's==''Nostrilis Waxman''..Delusional army of one:'

paddyomalley, General Sherman, 50 50 shot at it, crickets, T minus 100 plus days, Even Steven, Cut to the chase, RReverend Carl Lovejoy, In The Right,Ghostsmama,,Red Lobster,,Hillaryous, Eleanor Beaver, Billy Hwang,,Sammy Chung,,lillysbotchedabortion, LeosAnus,,'Grey Ghosts Colostomy Bag'','Liberals R Defective', Black Maggots,,,, "new around here",''LBJ sux balls'',''Jimmy'',''Patricange lily'',''ptbw forever'',''Nuculu rVodkaOption '', "Faketime ",,''wooden prick69'',,"D UMB AS A ROCK",," Lily Barton", "RUSH10ME ",Gunner/''Ra yDonovan ''obama_the_penius ",,tell _it_like _it_ IS","Jor ge Zimmerman", "Wilhelm From Germany", Fenris the Big Bad Wolf, shinningelectr0n, Masama Muhfugger, Joey Bidewide, "Buroc Millhouse Obama", Fenris the Big Bad Wolf, LiberalsAreHypocri tes, SHADOW,Borat Hussein Ovomit, Bonnie, OBAMANATION, Diane Sawyer, opo, lily uses US IP, Black Wino,,NuculurNutsu rpriZed, moshx, shinningelectr0n, Forum, Takeisha, moshx, Nat Turner, fake nucular option, lily waxman raton, Natty Bumppo, nobamaredux, NeverNOTsurpriZed, Jimmy, St Black Pope, leosanusbama, Demidiots, 0h-Rea11y, Big Bubba BLackCock, TSM, Forum, Old Crazy Goober, Proud2bewhite, No Surprise, Jimma Carter, Impeach Obama, Anyone from Temacula, Arguingwithidiots, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank , fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Nobama, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl

Location hidden

#1173382 Jul 25, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"uselesssinceforever "
So you are saying the Zionists had a different goal than the American colonists? What difference does the era make? Both wanted freedom.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
Are you trying to claim that what was right 200 or 300 years ago should be right today? Are you really that ignorant?
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1173383 Jul 25, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Ghost just went in breakdown mode, now using his Proxy.
Hmmmm, out of the clear blue I am attacked by an out of country IP from an 80 year old.
You really are an idiot, Ghost.
As is always the case you are the idiot, I obviously have some friends out there, and lord knows your enemies are endless. Maybe if you tried crying louder it might help. Old miserable wimp.
Father Time

Vancouver, Canada

#1173384 Jul 25, 2014
hello hello is this thing on? it appears greenwich ct, is going to be the perfext place for you, son,
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1173385 Jul 25, 2014
Whos not Surprised wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you spell "swedish mutt", maybe Manhattan? How about "Soylent Green"? C'mon Einstein, show us how smart and successful you are. Show us how good you are with those judgits too. Show off a little for us, S - T A - L - K - E - R.
Your mental condition and anger made you mess up doing:

S - T A - L - K - E - R

mental case Ghost.

Do you live in a glass house, moron?

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1173386 Jul 25, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG.
First of all, there was no "land of israel".
At the time of the recommended Partitian of Palestine, the Jews owned less than 6% of Palestine. Population wise, they represented 31% of the population. Yet, it was recommended the Jews receive 55% of the land.
"In 1948 Israel declared its "independence," but chose not to name its borders (Israel may be the only nation in the world with undeclared borders). Following its founding war of 1947-49 Israel came into existence on 78 percent of Palestine, a percentage it has steadily increased in subsequent years, a process that continues today."
Why did the Jews claim more than their population? Hypocrite.
http://www.ifamericansknew.org/history/maps.h...
You are referencing the second division of Palestine. The original Mandate include what is now Jordan. The Brits divided Palestine giving the Arabs 75% of the land-- Jordan-- and refused to allow the Jews settlements there.

Then the Arabs decided they wanted it all.
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1173387 Jul 25, 2014
Baawwaaahhhh!!!!!

Location hidden

#1173388 Jul 25, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Above is in response to this post--
"The Jews where there before 1948. The UN acknowledged Jewish settlements occupying large sections of the land in 1947. You are factually incorrect."
So, dumb butt--have you changed your original claim--appears so.
I've never said there were no Jews. They were living there side-by-side in peace until the zionists came along. They did not "occupy large sections of land". They occupied less than 6% of the land. You have been brainwashed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Jacques Ottawa 192,233
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 20 min IBdaMann 53,981
Islamic prophet Muhammad (Mar '14) 48 min reality is a crutch 6
News Retired City of Chicago Employee Claims $1M Ill... 6 hr aimee knight 1
News Should we really be OK with the surgical remova... 9 hr Crystal_Clear722 95
aggy-6-30-15 10 hr Kuuipo 12
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 12 hr TRD 70,145
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages