Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1404448 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1174323 Jul 27, 2014
scirocco wrote:
Ted Cruz is a honest, truthful politician, something in short supply today in DC
He's a lying moron and you'd have to be a total dummy to believe a word he says
GOPidiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1174324 Jul 27, 2014
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Ted should catch Malaysian Air's next flight to Tel Aviv. Do they offer direct service from TX via the Ukraine?
True Carol us now Incognito4ever.
Ironic.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1174325 Jul 27, 2014
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
the PA had no choice, Hamas was voted in power of Gaza by the Palestinians who live there.
A fact that these morons fail to remember
Flacks News

Alexandria, VA

#1174326 Jul 27, 2014
Amusingly, we live in a country that has just killed hundreds of thousands of cute little children BY MISTAKE! And your response is, "So be it..." What fiction could I write to top that? You just don't understand my sense of humor...
Flacks News

Alexandria, VA

#1174327 Jul 27, 2014
scirocco wrote:
Ted Cruz is a honest, truthful politician, something in short supply today in DC
And the laughs keep coming... hahahahahahahah....

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#1174328 Jul 27, 2014
Jesus wrote:
<quoted text>Let's start off on the 1st sentence, you are a Busybody. I know I said something in that KING JAMES about a busybody ,Misses Kravitz.
Somebody let Genuine Carol know that I found Jesus, turns out he was lurking here all along.

She'll be thrilled!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1174329 Jul 27, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares??
And yes,the Sunni/Shia schism will play out in our time. It's happening.
Whether it resolves centuries of conflict is questionable, but it must play out without western, or Christian, interference.
We set the stage. Let them resolve how to live together. Or not.
We only care because there's so much oil in the Middle East. It has ever been so, since the riches were first discovered.
If there was no oil security involved, we'd let them fight to the death.
Exactly. Would any of them be fighting if the US wasn't paying for it? Then they cry for the Daddy US to solve their conflicts? Let them fight to the finish. Honestly the only thing t hat the US could do to make a true impact is completely stop the machine; but we know that won't happen.
Imagine President Obama getting on national tv and saying "you're all on your own, deal with it" LOL
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1174330 Jul 27, 2014
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Ironic.
As if she's incognito!!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#1174331 Jul 27, 2014
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Ironic.
Really? That's a durned shame!.

Shame on phoney carol for driving Genuine Carol underground!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1174332 Jul 27, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillary lost because she had lousy advisors who gave her bad advice and ran a half assed campaign dimwit. Hopefully she's learned that lesson this time around.
There were no dirty politics you delusional twit!
Don't even go into lies stupid. Do you really want to go into the numerous falsities that Mendacious Mitt and his running mate Lyin' Ryan put out during the campaign like for example Jeep production going to China?
You're an idiot Carol; you always have been and always will be!
Proof that one should never be so sure of the nomination. The lying about being under gunfire in Bosnia was a bad move; and she became shrill. I hope she learned from it as you said. Her numbers are phenomenal, but, does Bill want to be in the 'White House again under all that scrutiny? Will Hillary be taken seriously?

“Depends on the Day”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1174333 Jul 27, 2014
Here’s a transcript of Netanyahu’s remarks yesterday:“As I’ve said many times, the United States has a right to defend itself against terrorist attacks from Al Qaeda. And as a result of its war in Afghanistan, and drone strikes in Pakistan and Yemen, the United States has already done significant damage to Al Qaeda’s infrastructure. I’ve also said, however, that we have serious concerns about the rising number civilian deaths from drone strikes and the potential loss of American lives from terrorism. And that is why it now has to be our focus and the focus of the international community to bring about a cease-fire that ends the fighting and that can stop the deaths of innocent civilians.”
http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-con...

Wow, what a hypocrite-right?

The problem is Netanyahu didn't make these comment--Obama did. Just substitute Hamas for Al Qaeda and Israel for US, etc.

"As I’ve said many times, Israel has a right to defend itself against rocket and tunnel attacks from Hamas. And as a result of its operations, Israel has already done significant damage to Hamas’ terrorist infrastructure in Gaza.

I’ve also said, however, that we have serious concerns about the rising number of Palestinian civilian deaths and the loss of Israeli lives. And that is why it now has to be our focus and the focus of the international community to bring about a cease-fire that ends the fighting and that can stop the deaths of innocent civilians, both in Gaza and in Israel."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/transcrip...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1174334 Jul 27, 2014
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Somebody let Genuine Carol know that I found Jesus, turns out he was lurking here all along.
She'll be thrilled!
Hi Demos! Carol still hasn't gotten over Obamas election
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1174335 Jul 27, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
The very fact that she is a simpleton is the reason she keeps claiming I'm anti-semitic. No one has ever accused her of showing good sense or judgment.
She is the one who is anti semitic, and racist, and misogynistic, and xenophobic, and homophobic. Proves it more each post

“Depends on the Day”

Location hidden

#1174337 Jul 27, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
A fact that these morons fail to remember
The PA made the choice to form a unity government. You may want to research the structure of the PA governmental body

“Depends on the Day”

Location hidden

#1174338 Jul 27, 2014
Third doctor dies after contracting Ebola

"The current Ebola outbreak began in early February in southern Guinea. The World Health Organization (WHO) said July 24 that 45 new cases were reported July 18-20, with 28 deaths. A total of 1,093 cases have claimed 672 lives since February. The virus has spread mostly in Sierra Leone, Liberia and, to a lesser extent, in Guinea.

Dr. Samuel Brisbane, once a medical adviser to former Liberian president Charles Taylor, died July 26 after contracting Ebola. Brisbane was working as an internal medicine consultant at Liberia's largest hospital -- the John F. Kennedy Memorial Medical Center in Monrovia. The virus killed a Ugandan doctor working in Liberia earlier in July. "
http://cir.ca/news/west-africa-ebola-outbreak

“Depends on the Day”

Location hidden

#1174339 Jul 27, 2014
<quoted text>
She is the one who is anti semitic, and racist, and misogynistic, and xenophobic, and homophobic. Proves it more each post
Got a little carried away with yourself-LOL

Senseless has repeatedly made her dislike of Jews known. It is absurd of her at this point to claim that she has not done this.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#1174340 Jul 27, 2014
This place looks naked when waxturd isn't around passing out judge-its.
Patrick

United States

#1174341 Jul 27, 2014
<quoted text>
Proof that one should never be so sure of the nomination. The lying about being under gunfire in Bosnia was a bad move; and she became shrill. I hope she learned from it as you said. Her numbers are phenomenal, but, does Bill want to be in the 'White House again under all that scrutiny? Will Hillary be taken seriously?
Good post.
Patrick

United States

#1174342 Jul 27, 2014
<quoted text>
Hi Demos! Carol still hasn't gotten over Obamas election
twice as i recall

“Depends on the Day”

Location hidden

#1174343 Jul 27, 2014
Yesterday in a house in Gaza, the Maglan special forces unit found explosives two steps away from a baby's bed.

Hamas has no respect for human life

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 min WelbyMD 219,521
News Filipino Food Megastore Seafood City Following ... 4 hr Guest 2
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 4 hr GEORGIA 1,800
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 4 hr GEORGIA 2,856
Word (Dec '08) 4 hr GEORGIA 6,558
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr By The Seashore 103,183
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 hr PEllen 9,217

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages