Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1173131 Jul 25, 2014
Even Steven wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm ignorant?? I checked my information and provided the link!! Go read it yourself.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_Jews
lol! Another wiki warrior.....

such priceless clueless thinking!!!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1173132 Jul 25, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
All of this is true. Not only was the man in way over his head but he thought winning the presidency was an opportunity to teach America a lesson. His spiritual mentor told him to G-d America. His Marxist mentors did too. So it was "pay back time". No one can convince me otherwise.
In November 2008, we left Kansas and haven't been back since. Two and a half more years seems like an eternity still flying somewhere over the rainbow.
Everything was just going gangbusters in Nov 2008 wasn't it?

I mean, how much did the stock market decline while McCain claimed everything was good?
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1173133 Jul 25, 2014
In The Right wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you expect?
Three days ago Ghost didn't even know that Hamas was Palestinian.
That would be the crybaby whiney azzed version.
In The Right

East Hartford, CT

#1173134 Jul 25, 2014
TSM wrote:
This is an Oldie for Goodie, when John Conyers was asked about Obamacare did you and your Colleagues read this CRAP.“What good is reading the bill if it’s a thousand pages and you don’t have two days and two lawyers to find out what it means after you read the bill?” Today without hesitation/doubt Obamacare is a Total Disaster!!
Will the mollycoddling from the media continue with the next GOP president?
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1173135 Jul 25, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! But prior to that, we knew you were a liar son!
Yea the poor baby wants to be relevant so bad, kinda like Flack.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#1173136 Jul 25, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Because the Jewish priests prayed to false gods?
Is that your point?
How do you figure that if the Jews are back where they aren't supposed to be?
In The Right

East Hartford, CT

#1173137 Jul 25, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Just pointing out some more Bagger hypocrisy, it keeps a fellow busy. How are you rightie pants? Smile and watch that wrinkled old face crack...Come on you can do it. BWAAAA LMAO
80 year old Depends-wearing geezer says what?

Wrinkles?

Bwahahahahahahaha!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1173138 Jul 25, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Jonathon Gruber claims that statement was a mistake on his part__so you can can play the same piece until hell freezes over.
They can't help it.

They're stuck on stupid and like it there.....

Since: Jan 11

Bordentown, NJ

#1173139 Jul 25, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
now loyal Obama DemoKKKrats will boycott SodaStream.....
They already are, not realizing they'll probably put a Palestinian out of work.

I notice you faith based church ladies are involved.:-)

http://sodastreamboycott.org/
In The Right

East Hartford, CT

#1173140 Jul 25, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be the crybaby whiney azzed version.
Want me to repost your ignorant reply so everyone can see how stupid you are (not that anyone needs to be reminded)?
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1173141 Jul 25, 2014
In The Right wrote:
<quoted text>
80 year old Depends-wearing geezer says what?
Wrinkles?
Bwahahahahahahaha!
Liar, I could be 21 for all you know. Besides how smart can you be if you are a rightie bagger????
Patrick

United States

#1173142 Jul 25, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Everything was just going gangbusters in Nov 2008 wasn't it?
I mean, how much did the stock market decline while McCain claimed everything was good?
Mr. Bush categorized some of the setbacks on his watch as “mistakes,” and some he called “disappointments.”

Both the Abu Ghraib prison abuse scandal and the absence of weapons of mass destruction in Iraq fell into the latter category, he said.
“I don’t know if you want to call those mistakes or not, but things didn’t go as planned, let’s put it that way,” he said.

“Running the Social Security idea right after the ‘04 elections was a mistake,” he said.“I should have argued for immigration reform.… The crisis was not imminent for Social Security as far as many members of Congress was concerned.”

Mr. Bush said he had “thought long and hard about Katrina” and concluded that his decision not to land Air Force One in New Orleans or Baton Rouge the day after the storm was the right choice, because such a move would have diverted police resources away from vital rescue and recovery efforts.

He rejected the notion that the federal government’s response was substandard.

“Don’t tell me the federal response was slow when there was 30,000 people pulled off roofs right after the storm passed,” he said.

Mr. Bush has mentioned all of these shortcomings in recent exit interviews with different reporters but had not lumped them together on any one occasion.
The president acknowledged that North Korea “remains a problem” and that Iran “is still dangerous.” They are the two countries Mr. Bush included in his “axis of evil”- Iraq being the third - against which the president did not take military action.

Mr. Bush said he is concerned that “there might be a highly enriched uranium program” in North Korea, and called on the regime in Pyongyang to allow outside inspectors to verify the cessation of its nuclear weapons program. The North Koreans dragged out negotiations with the U.S. and five other countries over the past two years, and then backed away from key commitments last fall after securing key concessions from the U.S.

The press conference served as one of Mr. Bush’s last moments in the spotlight as president. He dominated much of the day’s news coverage in a way he rarely has recently.
Patrick

United States

#1173143 Jul 25, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
one run-on s...r.....
Continuing his disastrous media tour to hock his new book, former GOP Senate candidate and current punch line Todd Akin appeared on WNDtv, a part of the far-right media universe of WND (which, coincidentally, is publishing Akin’s book), to further complain about how his infamous comments about “legitimate rape” were used as an excuse to “destroy [his] character” and “make fun of” him.

To explain how he became so woefully mistreated, Akin cited the right wing’s favorite boogeyman, Saul Alinsky. Critics of Akin’s implication that only women who are lying about being raped get pregnant, Akin said, were using “the old Saul Alinsky … tactics” of attempting to “destroy their [him]” and “make fun of [him]” rather than “dealing with the thought or the issue or the question at hand.”

This, Akin claimed, is a “very destructive politics” that the left uses “very effectively” to “destroy people’s credibility.” And one of the saddest things about it, Akin noted, was that it works:“Republicans cower and are afraid of it,” he said.

Optimist that he is, though, Akin shared his insights as to how America can save itself from this Alinskyite scourge. His answer? Heroism!

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#1173144 Jul 25, 2014
It's official: The New York Times can't count

D'Souza's best seller ranked #2 despite selling 8,000 more copies than the current #1.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2014/07/i...
In The Right

East Hartford, CT

#1173145 Jul 25, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
Here is Gruber again discussing how only states that set up exchanges would get tax credits this at a Jewish Center.
http://podcasts.jccsf.org/2012/01/jonathan-gr...
His statements in '12 oppose his statements from this week.

These people must think their constituents are dumber than dirt.
Patrick

United States

#1173146 Jul 25, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Everything was just going gangbusters in Nov 2008 wasn't it?
She seems into repeat rants?
In The Right

East Hartford, CT

#1173147 Jul 25, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar, I could be 21 for all you know. Besides how smart can you be if you are a rightie bagger????
Liar? Bwahahahahaha!

Unlike you, I never claimed to have played on a college baseball team in the 50's or have served during Vietnam.

You're the biggest phony on Topix.
In The Right

East Hartford, CT

#1173148 Jul 25, 2014
Immigration reform fizzles as campaign issue for Democrats.

51% admit favoring deportation of all illegals.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1173149 Jul 25, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Jonathon Gruber claims that statement was a mistake on his part__so you can can play the same piece until hell freezes over.
Not the same piece. So, Gruber kept getting confused and repeating this?
Oh Dat Barry Soetoro

New York, NY

#1173150 Jul 25, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
Interesting internals on question concerning support for Israel. Those who claim Israel is not justified are--
Have HS or less education, non-white and young (the young are typically noted for being uniformed).
http://content.gallup.com/origin/gallupinc/Ga...
Democrats being pack animals, vote the latest liberal cause de jour. Right now it is pro Hamas. As terrorists and anti-American, American liberals probably feel a comradrie.

So, we have blacks finally waking up to the harm Democrats will cause minorities by importing millions more benefit sucking illegals who will compete for housing, jobs and healthcare services and occupy seats in neighborhood schools.

And the American Jews who have long voted Democrats might finally realize it is no longer popular amongst libs to pro-Israel.

Both Obama’s policy and his personnel picks reflect these sentiments. Long before his secretary of state, John Kerry, sneered about the operation against Hamas, he’d used the loaded term “apartheid state” in reference to Israel’s future. Meanwhile, as defense secretary the president installed a man who could not bring himself to call Yasser Arafat a terrorist.

Israelis, of course, have lived through US presidents who were less than chummy. But give credit where credit is due: When on Yom Kippur 1973 a massive, Soviet-backed force of Syrian and Egyptian troops attacked Israel, Richard Nixon immediately airlifted the arms Israel needed to prevail.

Can anyone imagine Obama O'Ditherer doing the same — at least in time to make a difference? He'd sleep through it and hop on a plane the next day for a fundraiser or a round of golf.

Jimmy Carter wasn’t thought friendly, either, and his UN ambassador had to resign after it emerged he’d met secretly with the Palestine Liberation Organization. But Carter brokered the Camp David Accords, and his more vitriolic assertions about Israel came only after he’d left office.

Throughout all these years, American politics had plenty of liberal Democrats who strongly supported Israel. We still do. But they’ve become outliers.

Put it this way: While states and congressional districts with liberal Jewish populations may continue to send pro-Israel liberals to Washington, trends suggest these pro-Israel liberal Democrats will decline as anti-Israel liberal Democrats take their place.

Already, the anti-Israel liberals seem to wield the real power.

For example, what does the president’s approach to the Middle East and Israel say about the influence of New York’s senior senator, Chuck Schumer?

The simplest explanation is that President Obama is giving his party what most of its members want. And years from now, we are likely to look back at the Obama era as the moment in American history when the Democratic Party shifted, openly and decisively,

Of course, with Obumbles allowing Iran to go nuclear, there may no longer be an Israel anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 36 min WelbyMD 185,026
abby03-02-15 1 hr Kuuipo 8
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Graham Cracker 51,364
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr SpaceBlues 51,524
amy 3-3-15 3 hr Mister Tonka 6
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr Cold Front 69,128
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 hr Non _cents 5,719
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:21 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:21AM
Shutdown CB Headlines Bears 2015 Free-Agent Big Board