Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1402962 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Whos not Surprised

New York, NY

#1173483 Jul 25, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I love to play wit trolls like Waxman.
He runs away every time I show up!!
(he keeps judging, lol)
He knows you're on to him. He's a sicko and a scared little chicken shit.
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1173484 Jul 25, 2014
Whos not Surprised wrote:
<quoted text>
Get back to your judgits and dreaming up new topix names, stalker. Time's a wastin!!
Sorry stalker. I really don't have a lot of time for you, but I will say you are better off to sticking to three word sentences which are more your class.

Now that I know how old you are which is (v - e - r - y) old, now I want to know what made you into such an angry frustrated libtard worm.

Why are you a failure, liberal? Did you honestly think the Democrats were going to save you?

I'm listening...
Patrick

United States

#1173485 Jul 25, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Waxman having a full monte meltdown!!
Rarely does he get so crazy to bring up the blatant lies about England and Ivy League educated little Waxy's!!
Soon he'll be bragging about the Mercedes and Bentley!!
I'm glad I stoopped by to see this historic event in Waxman history!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Waxman in Denial of being on UK National Health Insurance
He is a moocher for certain
Frank

Spokane, WA

#1173486 Jul 25, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is the logic in the state killing a person who may be innocent?
Tell your friends not to be criminals and they won't be prosecuted. Liberals who don't like the death penalty are complaining to the wrong people,they should be telling the murderers to quit murdering people.
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1173487 Jul 25, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Ah! So now we know why you're in a ruskie gulag my little laughing lemming!
Kim Jung just summoned you Dong!
Even Steven

Frankfort, KY

#1173488 Jul 25, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
The chickens are coming home to roost.
We've ignored Central America for decades, Democrat and Repugnant.
We go to war to protect Iraqi's, but allow our central American neighbors to live under corrupt Gov't's, often our allies.
And now we've got a refugee problem. DUH
Welcome to 2014. The world has changed. America will be judged by how we handle this children problem, just as Europe is delaing with th eboat people from Africa.
BTW, it will only get worse.
If we take in everyone who lives under corrupt governments, we will be a third world country in less than 10 years. We can't even adequately take care of our own. We are almost $18 trillion in debt.

DUH!!

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1173489 Jul 25, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
So you get to decide when people get to call land their 'ancestral" home or not? I think it is your thinking that attempts to limit concepts to fit your ideology that is having trouble.
You apparently want to gloss over this part of history although it has been covered by numerous people. Britain was in control of the Palestine region after the Ottoman empire fell apart post WWI. These were abandoned lands without any structure or government.
The League of Nation put France and Britain in charge of setting up some organization of these lands.
The original Palestine region included modern Jordan. Britain split Palestine into two groups giving 75% of the land to those of Arab ethnicity --Jordan. Jews were not allowed to settle in this region.
In 1945 the Arab League was established. This league acknowledged that Palestine was not independent but selected ARABs to represent it. They pre-determined what the nation would be prior to it being released from the Mandate. They claimed that due to geography it was an Arab nation--it can easily be debated the legitimacy of such claims.
When the Mandate ended in May 1948 without an established Palestine government, Israel recognize the threat of the Arab League and declared the State of Israel on the same day. The next day the Arab League nations attack them.
The British and everyone else recognized the rights of the Palestinian people over any claimed rights of the Jews and the zionist invasion of Palestine was an attack on the native inhabitants. Anyone who believes the Arab Leage was the first to attack is brainwashed. "People have a right to defend themselves against agression". Isn't that what you people keep claiming?

Remember that Balfour Declaration that you were touting?

"His Majesty's government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, IT BEING CLEARLY UNDERSTOOD THAT NOTHING SHALL BE DONE WHICH MAY PREJUDICE THE CIVIL AND RELIGIOUS RIGHT OF EXISTING NON-JEWISH COMMUNITIES IN PALESTINE..."

Or the British White Paper:

"It is essential to ensure that the (Jewish) immigrants should not be a burden upon the people of Palestine as a whole, and that they should not deprive any section of the present population of their employment."
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1173490 Jul 25, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
"Old" Eed? You idiot.
You are at least 20 years older dumbfk.
Guess what sock?
He's still posting you dumbfk.
He didn't run and you sound 100% like the other sock moron Hyime the Wood Dick you mucking foron geyser.
The problem for you is your dick died about 30 years ago and you tuned into an old granny girl with hair growing out of your ears and not on your head you idiot.
Baawwaaahhh!!!!!
Sock on man. Fire up that Proxy, moron.
So.. harassment is now a normal conservative trait I see!
Patrick

United States

#1173492 Jul 25, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? The only thing I forgot about is losers like you when I grew up out of Jr. High School.
You are still stuck there, moron.
Now run along and go be the liberal juvenile you are, mental case.
Baawwaahhh!!!!!
Waxman's insurance
The four publicly funded healthcare systems in the countries of the United Kingdom, may be referred to as the
National Health Service (NHS).

The systems are primarily funded through central taxation. They provide a comprehensive range of health services, the vast majority of which are free at the point of use for people legally resident in the United Kingdom.

The four systems are mostly independent from each other apart from a few functions involving cross-border services (e.g. Carstairs State Mental Hospital which serves Scotland and Northern Ireland) or UK Department of Health control (e.g. transplant services); otherwise, they operate under different management, rules, and political authority.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1173493 Jul 25, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Kim Jung just summoned you Dong!
lol! As his little 'play thing', I'm sure that's why you know this!
Whos not Surprised

New York, NY

#1173494 Jul 25, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
"Old" Eed? You idiot.
You are at least 20 years older dumbfk.
Guess what sock?
He's still posting you dumbfk.
He didn't run and you sound 100% like the other sock moron Hyime the Wood Dick you mucking foron geyser.
The problem for you is your dick died about 30 years ago and you tuned into an old granny girl with hair growing out of your ears and not on your head you idiot.
Baawwaaahhh!!!!!
Sock on man. Fire up that Proxy, moron.
Waxturd talking tough. Yeah, that works. Keep trying between working on those useless judgits you love so much.Your only friends. Useless is as useless does, stooge.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1173496 Jul 25, 2014
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
And anyone with a brain, would realize that the MANY wars fought in in the region over the milleniums there, are NOTHING NEW...
AND that..
It's the depraved and demented wanton of wanting to SPREAD the regional "jihadism" rather than DEMOCRACY, to global proportions that, and for some reason, the ease of which it has been perpetrated, that has extrememly intensified the PROBLEM over the past five years.
(idiot imbecile.)
We were not talking about the "last five years". Try to stay focused.

However, as long as you brought it up, the problems in the middle east "extremely intensified" under the Bush administration. Like always, you people get the ball rolling downhill and then try to blame others when it escalates out of control.
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1173497 Jul 25, 2014
It sure is cold for July where I am moron liberal sheep.

What is your latest scam to justify this?

I can see why you liars changed the name from Glow "Bull" Warming to the meaningless term "climate change".
Whos not Surprised

New York, NY

#1173498 Jul 25, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry stalker. I really don't have a lot of time for you, but I will say you are better off to sticking to three word sentences which are more your class.
Now that I know how old you are which is (v - e - r - y) old, now I want to know what made you into such an angry frustrated libtard worm.
Why are you a failure, liberal? Did you honestly think the Democrats were going to save you?
I'm listening...
Your're trying to hard again chicken shit. Tell us again how successful you are.

And spell ''mutt'' for us.
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1173500 Jul 25, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
We were not talking about the "last five years". Try to stay focused.
However, as long as you brought it up, the problems in the middle east "extremely intensified" under the Bush administration. Like always, you people get the ball rolling downhill and then try to blame others when it escalates out of control.
He didn't say everything was based on the past 5 years you moron.
Ray Nagin

United States

#1173501 Jul 25, 2014
Whos not Surprised wrote:
<quoted text>
He knows you're on to him. He's a sicko and a scared little chicken shit.
Nutsack is on to nothing. He knows nothing about who is posting from where. I know that for a fact.

He calls Waxman 'obsessed' yet ignores you, the warped f**k who actually registered using a form of Waxman's name.
Mr Z

United States

#1173502 Jul 25, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
It sure is cold for July where I am moron liberal sheep.
What is your latest scam to justify this?
I can see why you liars changed the name from Glow "Bull" Warming to the meaningless term "climate change".
Been a great summer.

I hate July weather -- the high temps with the high dew points.

So far, so good.
Whos not Surprised

New York, NY

#1173503 Jul 25, 2014
Ray Nagin wrote:
<quoted text>
Nutsack is on to nothing. He knows nothing about who is posting from where. I know that for a fact.
He calls Waxman 'obsessed' yet ignores you, the warped f**k who actually registered using a form of Waxman's name.
Crying again Waxman? Lol! You're busted for the stalker you are. Cry me a river chickenshit.

“Depends on the Day”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1173504 Jul 25, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
The British and everyone else recognized the rights of the Palestinian people over any claimed rights of the Jews and the zionist invasion of Palestine was an attack on the native inhabitants. Anyone who believes the Arab Leage was the first to attack is brainwashed. "People have a right to defend themselves against agression". Isn't that what you people keep claiming?
Remember that Balfour Declaration that you were touting?
"His Majesty's government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, IT BEING CLEARLY UNDERSTOOD THAT NOTHING SHALL BE DONE WHICH MAY PREJUDICE THE CIVIL AND RELIGIOUS RIGHT OF EXISTING NON-JEWISH COMMUNITIES IN PALESTINE..."
Or the British White Paper:
"It is essential to ensure that the (Jewish) immigrants should not be a burden upon the people of Palestine as a whole, and that they should not deprive any section of the present population of their employment."
You keep attempting unsuccessfully to rename the parties involved. They are Arabs (Muslims) and Jews.

There is no such thing as native inhabitants as this area was never a country since the fall of the original Israel and various people have occupied it.

Once again the Mandate included a large area they called Palestine. The Arabs were given more than 75% of the land that became Jordan.

The Arab League did attack Israel the day after the Mandate ended--that is a historical fact

The same was demanded of the Arabs.
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1173505 Jul 25, 2014
Ray Nagin wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it that the libtard Ghost/Nuc the MPD moron that has been here for years feels the desperation and need to get an ID just to tweak me because I simply laugh at the old fool and love it, very much. Very, very much!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 21 min Joe Balls 219,243
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr They cannot kill ... 6,544
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr GRANDPA NICOLAI 72,036
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr They cannot kill ... 2,841
News Lots of Wheat But Not Enough Protein Sends Buye... 2 hr Joe Balls 2
last post wins! (Dec '10) 2 hr They cannot kill ... 2,264
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 hr Ize Found 70,819
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 hr CrunchyBacon 103,111

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages