Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1458402 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1173547 Jul 25, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Ghost is the poster boy for old loser. He is a lying scumbag, known by all.
You said you were leaving, remember??

Do you have a clue??

Your unrequited love affair with Ghost is becoming emarassing for others to watch.

You need to get a rooom.

You pursue him like a jilted schoolgirl, Waxman.

Are you a jilted schoolgirl??

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1173548 Jul 25, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Hee, Hee, Hee.
Right. Whatever you say, boy.
And Iraq is just doing dandy now that the Boy Messiah got in there, right?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ......
Magic Negro loves the feel of Putin Jelly up his butthole, Doodette:-)
Talk like the idiot you are, doodette.

Bush once said "I don't believe in nagtion building".

Then he tried it.

He was right in the first place, nation building in Iraq lit the entire region on fire.

But that's way above your comprehension.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1173549 Jul 25, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"uselesssinceforever "
Right is right. Wrong is wrong. Darn right I claim what was right or wrong 200 or 300 hundred years ago is also may be right or wrong today. today. No way Jews should be pummeled with rockets that kill them. No way muslim extremists should be lauded for kidnapping 100's of young girls. No way is it right for Russia to be launching missiles into a neighboring country. No way is it right for muslim murderers too tell Christians in Iran they have 3 choices, the choices, leave your country, renounce Christianity, or die. You are the bigot, you hate Christians, you hate Jews and you love killers.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
You are such a bigot.
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1173550 Jul 25, 2014
YOU GUYS ARE TERRIFIC, INCIDENTALLY, THE TP CONS WERE SWARMIN' ALL OVER YOU TODAY AN' I DIN'T SEE NOBODY EVEN BAT AN EYE... I LOVE YOU GUYS...

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1173551 Jul 25, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>poor baby.
relegating yourself to the back of the bus!
But, you noticed she responded. Right? She really does have a pathological need to have the last word. It's comical.
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1173552 Jul 25, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Perfect example. In case you didn't notice, the Constitution has been amended many, many times over the years.
AND "YOU" AS USUAL, ARE MY ROCK... I FEEL SAFE WITH YOU,BEAUTIFUL... YOU WANT ME TO RELOAD FOR YOU FOR A WHILE?...

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1173553 Jul 25, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep attempting unsuccessfully to rename the parties involved. They are Arabs (Muslims) and Jews.
There is no such thing as native inhabitants as this area was never a country since the fall of the original Israel and various people have occupied it.
Once again the Mandate included a large area they called Palestine. The Arabs were given more than 75% of the land that became Jordan.
The Arab League did attack Israel the day after the Mandate ended--that is a historical fact
The same was demanded of the Arabs.
LOL. You keep burying the FACT that in the partitition recommendation half the territory of Palestine, including the valuable coastal strip, had been allotted to the Jews who only owned about 6% of the land. The Arabs were shocked, rightly so, and conflict was inevitable. The conflict was not of their making. It was directly attributable to the stealing of their land by the zionist invaders.

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1173554 Jul 25, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
The Israeli military says a 12-hour humanitarian cease-fire in Gaza will start tomorrow morning
Or as israel calls it...a time to reload.

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1173555 Jul 25, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Helter-Skelter go the demons inside your neuron pile. Geezus.
The cacophony of useless thoughts has driven you quite insane, Babee.
Immediately, the Palestinians began attacking Israel with help from other terrorist countries.
Israel defends itself and here you are quoting nicey-nicey BS from a Wish-List long, long ago.
This is(to embarrass you) "ancient" history. Get over it and face the present realities of Islamic Genocide facing the Jews. Don't like it? Get a Burqua. Wear it. And hide from reality.
Of course the Palestinians immediately began attacking Israel with help from other terrorist countries. That's what you do when you are invaded. Israel was the invader...the aggressor. They weren't "defending themselves". You've got your facts backwards.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#1173556 Jul 25, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Perfect example. In case you didn't notice, the Constitution has been amended many, many times over the years.
Not in the past decade. Obama has simply ignored it.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#1173557 Jul 25, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Turn your anger against the Republican controlled House. That's where it belongs. DEMAND that they address the issue of illegal immigration.
The House has passed over 12 dozen bills that Reid and the Democrats simply ignored.
Patriot

Denver, CO

#1173558 Jul 25, 2014
The Illegal U.S. "President" is Considering By-Passing Congress through executive action, to grant Refugee Status for Hondurans

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/25/world/ameri...
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1173559 Jul 25, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>The House has passed over 12 dozen bills that Reid and the Democrats simply ignored.
I'M SORRY, FRANKY, BUT HAVE YOU EVER ATTENDED THE U.S. HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES WHEN IT'S IN SESSION?... YOU SHOULD. EVERY AMERICAN SHOULD.... JUST SO YOU GET A SENSE OF WHAT INCREDIBLE ASSHOLES YOU PEOPLE KEEP SENDING US FROM THE HEARTLAND. THEY ARE BASICALLY RENTABLE SHILLS FOR THE WAR, OIL, FARMING, AND PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRIES.... IT'S NOT REALLY A SECRET... GO WATCH SOMETIME... HECK, IT'S ON CABLE.. BUT IN PERSON IT'S A LOT MORE REALISTIC LOOKING....
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1173562 Jul 25, 2014
THE HOUSE, LIKE THE SUPREME COURT, IS FULL TO THE BRIM WITH PEOPLE WHO CAN BE BOUGHT... OVER DINNER... DO YOU DOUBT IT?... AND WHEN YOU'VE GOT A HOUSE FULL OF PEOPLE WHO ARE FOR SALE... YOU GET A LOT OF "FOR SALE" SIGNS ON THE LAWN...
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1173566 Jul 25, 2014
A LOT OF YOUR PEOPLE, SPECIFICALLY, WORK FOR BOEING... SO GUESS WHAT KIND OF BILLS THEY INTRODUCE?... BE HAPPY NOBODY LOOKS AT 'EM... YOU'D BE PROPERLY ASHAMED OF YOURSELF... LIKE YOU PEOPLE HERE, IN MANY CASES THEY CAN'T EVEN CONSTRUCT A SIMPLE, COHERENT SENTENCE... THEY ARE, INDEED, THE PEOPLE'S HOUSE... AND THEY'RE PAID ABOUT THE SAME AS A GOOD BARTENDER IN GEORGETOWN OR ON K STREET... SO IT ONLY STANDS TO REASON THEY'D BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR A LITTLE EXTRA CASH TO MAKE ENDS MEET... DUH... WASHINGTON IS A TOWN WHERE OLD MILITARY MEN GO TO SCHMOOZE, WHORE, AND DIE... IN COUNTLESS HULKING GREY BUILDINGS WITH ONLY ONE THING IN COMMON: LITTLE OR NO IMAGINATION WENT INTO EITHER THE BUILDING DESIGN OR THROUGH THE FRONT DOOR... GIVEN YOUR TIME IN THE AIR FORCE...(DON'T WASTE MY TIME, FRANKY, I KNOW IT WASN'T THE AIR FORCE... BUT WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?..)... YOU KNOW HOW THINGS ARE DONE HERE... JUST LIKE WHEN YOU WAS IN THE COAST GUARD... YOU'LL "NEVER" GET ANYTHING DONE THROUGH CHANNELS... YOU GOT TO STEAL WHAT YOU WANT.... DO I SOUND LIKE I DON'T KNOW HOW THINGS ARE DONE?...
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1173568 Jul 25, 2014
THE GERBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
SHUT UP...THE JEWISH STATE IS NOT GOING ANYWHERE...
WHY NOT? WHY DON'T WE JUST PICK IT UP AND MOVE IT?... TO TECAS, FO' INSTANCE.... NO MORE MIDDLE EAST... WE JUST BULLDOZE IT FLAT, DUMP THE WRECKAGE INTO THE SEA, HAND IT BACK TO THE ARABS, AND VOILA'! IT'S DONE... WHY NOT? IT'S NOT LIKE ANYBODY WANTS THEM THERE IS IT? THE PLACE IS ONLY SIXTY YEARS OLD SO IT'S NOT LIKE THEY'VE PUT DOWN ROOTS YET... AND YOU PEOPLE LOVE THEM SO MUCH.... IT'LL BE A WIN/WIN... TRUST ME ON THIS ONE, IT'S THE ONLY WAY...
Even Steven

Frankfort, KY

#1173570 Jul 25, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
We were not talking about the "last five years". Try to stay focused.
However, as long as you brought it up, the problems in the middle east "extremely intensified" under the Bush administration. Like always, you people get the ball rolling downhill and then try to blame others when it escalates out of control.
The Middle East that Obama inherited in 2009 was largely at peace, for the surge in Iraq had beaten down al Qaeda. Our relations with allies Jordan, Israel and Egypt were very good. Iran was contained. Today we have Syria, Iraq, Ukraine, Libya, Israel, and Pakistan in chaos. Putin embarrasses Obama regularly. Various groups of terrorists are growing fast and most of our relationships with allies are strained. This is largely due to Obama's inexperience and incompetence. Bush was far from perfect but we are seen as weak and indecisive under Obama. It will take decades to rekindle relations with allies and control terrorists.
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1173571 Jul 25, 2014
THE GERBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAVE A GIANT CRUSH ON HARRY REID....ARE YOU A PETER PUFFER?
YOU PAY ME ENOUGH, SAPPHIRE, I BE YOUR FANTASY BITCH COME TRUE...
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1173573 Jul 25, 2014
THE GERBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU ARE DUMB...
WHEREAS YOU ARE A SMALL RODENT, APPARENTLY...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1173574 Jul 25, 2014
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Not really but even they are a step up from most Republicans and I do not even know who Princess Fauxcohontas is. You've let the idiots take over your party.
Homer's marshmallow unwillingness to commit to anything is noted.....

Homer will support whomever Obama selects.....

and throw Frau Clinton under the bus....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 18 min SweLL GirL 9,849
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 32 min Legal Analysis 104,509
abby12-5-16 32 min RACE 3
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 56 min boundary painter 8,631
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr boundary painter 1,954
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr boundary painter 6,838
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr boundary painter 3,447

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages