Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1567181 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

#1173779 Jul 26, 2014
Jesus wrote:
<quoted text> I'm still perturbed TO THIS DAY about that FREE BARABBAS thing.
But why? Isn't that what you wanted? To take the punishment for every man's rebellion? Or so "they" say.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1173780 Jul 26, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, people who are educated and informed understand-- unlike you-- the right of Israel to exist and defend itself.
You landed on the wrong side of this issue.
lol! See... you simply...'understand.'

Proof not needed!

I love reich wing comedy!
Flacks News

Alexandria, VA

#1173781 Jul 26, 2014
So, um, in addition to not having a watch... Jesus can't spell either...
Flacks News

Alexandria, VA

#1173782 Jul 26, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! See... you simply...'understand.'
Proof not needed!
I love reich wing comedy!
Uh huh...except for the fact that it's not funny...in the traditional sense anyway...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1173784 Jul 26, 2014
Jesus wrote:
<quoted text> I'm still perturbed TO THIS DAY about that FREE BARABBAS thing.
What's interesting about you calling yourself Jesus is it completely matches the reich wing attempts to instill on others that they're always right and cannot be dismissed. Your word is law since you are above man.

Amazing how you lay claim to powers you don't have.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1173785 Jul 26, 2014
Like most of Obama’s/Liberal policies they don’t work ‘AMERICANS GETTING POORER HOUSEHOLD NET WORTH IN DECLINE!! Let’s not forget the wealthiest 1% has gotten wealthier under Obama than any of our previous Presidents!!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1173786 Jul 26, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.
Selecia Jones JAX?

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#1173787 Jul 26, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you people always want to divert the attention from the zionist in 1948? Don't like what you see?
Jews accepted UN 181 and the Arab s told the UN they wouldn't agree and would in fact fight.

Your claims are risible.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1173788 Jul 26, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are beyond help.
"iselesssinceforever "
One more time you dance and dodge.
You are saying there are not 12 dozen or more bill passed by the house that the senate under the lousy leadership of hairless reed will not vote on? Is he afraid they would pass?
On a nutshell why did you not answer? Could it be you have no answers, just a lot of bull manure?
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
Flacks News

Alexandria, VA

#1173789 Jul 26, 2014
Jesus wrote:
<quoted text> I figured out since you don't like Christians ,lets see if you like those Muslims I send your way. How's that working out for you?
At least you're thinking about it, dear... but, frankly, I haven't had time to focus on them very much because you're such a handful... So, um, how's early retirement working out for you?...
Patrick

United States

#1173790 Jul 26, 2014
Have you ever met a libertarian who didn't have a government job?
LOL

“Stop child soldiers ”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1173791 Jul 26, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel had no "right to exist" but now that it is here we must deal with the problem. Palestine has a "right to exist" and defend itself against the theft of more of their land by the zionist invaders. Israel MUST STOP their settlement expansion before peace talks can begin. Everyone acknowledges that fact except zionist and nutcases like yourself. You are on the wrong side of this issue.
No matter how you attempt to spin it, Israel is justified defending itself against Hamas rocket attacks.

You have added nothing to this debate for over a day. You are an ideologue-plain and simple. And have become boring--go away.
Flacks News

Alexandria, VA

#1173792 Jul 26, 2014
Besides, sweetie, I don't have much use for either one of y'all..
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1173793 Jul 26, 2014
One thing Republicans will never be able to Attribute/Accuse Obama of…’ when it gets tough the tough get going!!
Flacks News

Alexandria, VA

#1173795 Jul 26, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
Jews accepted UN 181 and the Arab s told the UN they wouldn't agree and would in fact fight.
Your claims are risible.
Your conclusion assumes parity where there is none... a parlor trick...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1173796 Jul 26, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
No matter how you attempt to spin it, Israel is justified defending itself against Hamas rocket attacks.
You have added nothing to this debate for over a day. You are an ideologue-plain and simple. And have become boring--go away.
Son, you're stuck on stupid and the only way for things to make sense for you is for others to be stuck on stupid too!
Flacks News

Alexandria, VA

#1173797 Jul 26, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Who died and made you King?... Oh...wait...you did.

Spokane, WA

#1173798 Jul 26, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
You were the one just a couple days ago ranting against the partition because you were reluctant to admit that the UN acknowledged the Jewish settlers. See, how your claims of irrelevance suddenly bites when it is to your convenience to make them relevant.
Your continual claims that Jews only owned 6% of the land is not supported by any credible source. The partition was based on populations. Remember the Arabs were already given Jordan but was demanding the remaining portion of Palestine too. The Jews agreed to the UN division although they felt it was unfair however the Arabs continued to play all or nothing.
Just like you are doing.
"RoxLo"
"uselesssinceforever " has one dream in life. A world with no Jews.
Peace

Spokane, WA

#1173800 Jul 26, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! It would appear you're chastising your techniques.
You're such a confused lot, son!
"yuck"
Little girl the post you offer is simply opinion. The opinion of a liberal loon.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
Flacks News

Alexandria, VA

#1173801 Jul 26, 2014
Jesus wrote:
<quoted text> You never said something like that when you responded with agreement to the posts from THE DEVIL. I see which side your on. Goodbye Yeah
Pssssst... the secret is, THE DEVIL doesn't actually believe THE DEVIL exists... sort of like how the Israelis seem to feel about those pesky Palestinians....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr RACE 105,223
Simon McGreedys 3 hr Rattlesnake Pete 1
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr Just Think 242,122
OVERALL CDST of electric autos. 5 hr Id eat a gun-1st 4
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 6 hr SweLL GirL 11,036
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 7 hr Alyssa76 3,670
last post wins! (Apr '13) 9 hr They cannot kill ... 2,578

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages