Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1171803 Jul 23, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
He apparently still thinks he's an excellent community organizer like in Chicago...and if the government keeps throwing money at a problem, the cause of the problem will just go away.
He truly believes his heart is in the right place and, therefore, the really bad guys of the world's hearts will change if he just reaches out to them.
Sadly, he's extremely naïve when it comes to global matters and the realities of the world.
oh barf

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1171804 Jul 23, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, who the f*ck needs Congress or the courts when you have a dictator....
impeachment is the only alternative.....
Heard a black Republican offer a simple solution - Obama should voluntarily resign the presidency and become the leader of the DNC.

He could campaign and fundraise until his heart's content.

Ironically, a lot of Democrats don't even want him to represent them or their party anymore.

Since: Jan 11

Bordentown, NJ

#1171805 Jul 23, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? Let him die; was the republicans chant you liar. You're last question is just utter nonsense. So you agree with Douchebag? You've change your tune; you were the one who thought the children should stay. I have said from the beginning send them back.
Someone is calling for help with a loved one dying and you agree with Douchebag? You're a devil. I hope for your sake that you're not in a foreign country laying on the ground dying and someone demands that you speak Spanish. Do you realize what a dirtbag you are?
Thankfully most people are not like you, now go pray for your soul till your knees bleed.
I never heard anyone say let them die. Who said that?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1171806 Jul 23, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Signs the Progressive 'we need more undocumented workers in the economy to replace these Americans who lost their job in this economy' economy is on fire!
Imported 'concrete'!
the US imported 28.6K metric tons of concrete in 2000!
http://minerals.usgs.gov/minerals/pubs/commod...
minor correction.....

cement may be imported, but concrete is generally produced on-site....

there is a difference.....
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1171807 Jul 23, 2014
Signs the Progressive 'we need more undocumented workers introduced into our economy' economy is on fire!

Grain belt to import Corn!!!!!!

'...U.S. livestock firms may have concluded a deal to import a record 1 million metric tons (1.1023 tons) of Brazilian corn later this year, with shipments set to arrive just as U.S. farmers would be completing their harvest.'

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/07/09/us-...

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/07/09/us-...
Even Steven

Frankfort, KY

#1171808 Jul 23, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamas presidency isn't over yet. LULU.Bush will go down as the very worst president ever and Cheney already is the worst.
Just my point. He has more than a year to add to his record.

Almost as many people (47 percent) approve of how Bush handled his eight years in office as disapprove (50 percent), according to a new Washington Post-ABC News poll.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/w...
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1171809 Jul 23, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Patsy lies....there are 100 million people on ObamaKKKare....
why not tell a big whopper as long as you lie???.....
You mean that whopper in your mouth???/Must be tough not having a dic????
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1171810 Jul 23, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Good, I think we should arm them and then watch the Jews like you whine and play the victim like they always do.
what would have happened if there were 189 Israelis on that plane that was shot down?

World War effing 3 would have happened. Did you see the Dutch waiting for the bodies to be returned to them? Did they speak of bombing the smithereens out of Russia? Do the Dutch have the right to defend themselves? Russia murdered 189 of their citizens.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1171811 Jul 23, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Signs the Progressive 'we need more undocumented workers in the economy to replace these Americans who lost their job in this economy' economy is on fire!
Imported 'concrete'!
the US imported 28.6K metric tons of concrete in 2000!
http://minerals.usgs.gov/minerals/pubs/commod...
and the US cement industry is a victim of radical environmentalists.....
Buroc Millhouse Obama

East Hartford, CT

#1171812 Jul 23, 2014
Redneck Ron wrote:
<quoted text> Take over the Senate ,then bring up the word impeachment.
Then do the nuclear option like Harry Reid & Democrats did for Obamacare where a simple majority is all that is needed.

Whala!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1171813 Jul 23, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Magic Negro struggles with Constitutional issues like this because
1.) He hates the U.S. Constituion and
2.) Religion is the bane of Marxism - the "opiate of the people". Remember when the Boy poked fun at Pennsylvanian "rednecks" during the first Presidential campaign talking about their clinging to their Bibles, PU Trucks and guns?
The Sociopath President loves only himself in his Mom Jeans.
Obama has never even read the Constitution. He was indoctrinated to hate it without knowing what is written in it. He never read it at Occidental because, according to the students in his class there, he was a poor student. He never read it at Columbia because he never attended classes at Columbia, and they don't teach the Constiution at the Communist Party USA indoctrination center located adjacent to the campus of Columbia where Obama actually attended "classes". And, if you're a dropout from Occidental that never attended classes at Columbia and the Communist Party USA gets you admitted to Harvard, you're going to get whatever grade the Communist Party USA tells Harvard to give you and you won't have to read the Constitution there, either.
Obama is completely ignorant of what is written in the Constitution, completely ignorant of how the US government works, and is completely ignorant of what he did and does in our government.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1171814 Jul 23, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
the one and only time you met a General was in a comic book....
You seem totally oblivious of just how stupid you are.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1171815 Jul 23, 2014
Signs the Progressive 'we need more undocumented workers introduced into our economy' economy is on fire!

Progressives have made the economic climate so bad we are reduced to this:

US imports wheat!!!!

137,000 bushels in 2013/14

http://www.ers.usda.gov/data-products/wheat-d...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1171816 Jul 23, 2014
In The Right wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you hate gays as much as you hate Jews?
Do you hate the truth as much as you lie?

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1171817 Jul 23, 2014
<quoted text>
Huh? Let him die; was the republicans chant you liar. You're last question is just utter nonsense. So you agree with Douchebag? You've change your tune; you were the one who thought the children should stay. I have said from the beginning send them back.
Someone is calling for help with a loved one dying and you agree with Douchebag? You're a devil. I hope for your sake that you're not in a foreign country laying on the ground dying and someone demands that you speak Spanish. Do you realize what a dirtbag you are?
Thankfully most people are not like you, now go pray for your soul till your knees bleed.
So does this response mean you and your liberal friends WOULD pay for someone's lifelong catastrophic medical expenses on your own then?

It was hard to tell because you changed the subject.

I agreed with you about Doocy's comments. And suggested your town should have been called instead. It would have sent a good message to the rest of the country if you had been the first to pay more in taxes out of your own wallets.

My first response was that these children had to be fed and given shelter when they first crossed the border. But they need to be sent back to their parents. Even under worse conditions. The conditions here aren't so great for many of them either. Without their parents, much worse.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1171818 Jul 23, 2014
<quoted text>
They just let you out?
Russians like me. They said I can come home. Now, let's try this again....

I see nothing has changed here.
If Obama was complying with the law, this event would never have happened because they wouldn't even be here.
By the way, since we have enough work here to support a population of over 30 million illegal aliens, why do we even have a welfare program? Stop the welfare program and the illegal alien problem will fix itself.

... a penny for your thoughts.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1171819 Jul 23, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Carol was his history teacher.
I was just curious how far back history needed to be rolled back.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1171820 Jul 23, 2014
<quoted text>
Protesters converge on Florida Gov. Rick Scott’s fundraiser with private prison CEO
Members of several civil rights groups held a last-minute demonstration against Florida Gov. Rick Scott (R) outside the $10,000-a-plate fundraiser that was mocked by comedian John Oliver earlier this week, New Times Broward Palm Beach reported.
Scott’s appearance at the Boca Raton home of GEO Group CEO George Zoley was reportedly protested met by members of Florida For All, immigration rights group Dreamers Moms and the Dream Defenders.
“I think that Zoley is the CEO of a prison that is seemingly getting away with egregious practices speaks to people’s sense of right and wrong,” Florida For All spokesperson Ana Tinsly told New Times.“I think people are very upset to find that Rick Scott has such a cordial relationship with this CEO.”
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/07/22/protest...
Florida should ship prisoners to Fort Jefferson....no guards required.....
Just wondering

Anonymous Proxy

#1171821 Jul 23, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
He apparently still thinks he's an excellent community organizer like in Chicago...and if the government keeps throwing money at a problem, the cause of the problem will just go away.
He truly believes his heart is in the right place and, therefore, the really bad guys of the world's hearts will change if he just reaches out to them.
Sadly, he's extremely naïve when it comes to global matters and the realities of the world.
The all almighty, all powerful Oracle speaks!

http://soundbible.com/1657-Toilet-Flushing.ht...
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1171822 Jul 23, 2014
<quoted text>
what would have happened if there were 189 Israelis on that plane that was shot down?
World War effing 3 would have happened. Did you see the Dutch waiting for the bodies to be returned to them? Did they speak of bombing the smithereens out of Russia? Do the Dutch have the right to defend themselves? Russia murdered 189 of their citizens.
I know, that was very moving and sad. Israels day is coming.If the Muslims were to ever unite Israel would be history, they could walk into Israel and take over.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 19 min mdbuilder 48,414
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 24 min Jacques Ottawa 180,630
EverGreen Belgrade 3 hr voivoda_stjepan_k... 4
mtn cheat 4 hr mtn 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 7 hr KiMerde 51,241
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 hr j_m_w 98,669
romance 10 hr Yunkee 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:30 pm PST