Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1581752 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Mr Z

United States

#1173502 Jul 25, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
It sure is cold for July where I am moron liberal sheep.
What is your latest scam to justify this?
I can see why you liars changed the name from Glow "Bull" Warming to the meaningless term "climate change".
Been a great summer.

I hate July weather -- the high temps with the high dew points.

So far, so good.
Whos not Surprised

New York, NY

#1173503 Jul 25, 2014
Ray Nagin wrote:
<quoted text>
Nutsack is on to nothing. He knows nothing about who is posting from where. I know that for a fact.
He calls Waxman 'obsessed' yet ignores you, the warped f**k who actually registered using a form of Waxman's name.
Crying again Waxman? Lol! You're busted for the stalker you are. Cry me a river chickenshit.

“Stop child soldiers ”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1173504 Jul 25, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
The British and everyone else recognized the rights of the Palestinian people over any claimed rights of the Jews and the zionist invasion of Palestine was an attack on the native inhabitants. Anyone who believes the Arab Leage was the first to attack is brainwashed. "People have a right to defend themselves against agression". Isn't that what you people keep claiming?
Remember that Balfour Declaration that you were touting?
"His Majesty's government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, IT BEING CLEARLY UNDERSTOOD THAT NOTHING SHALL BE DONE WHICH MAY PREJUDICE THE CIVIL AND RELIGIOUS RIGHT OF EXISTING NON-JEWISH COMMUNITIES IN PALESTINE..."
Or the British White Paper:
"It is essential to ensure that the (Jewish) immigrants should not be a burden upon the people of Palestine as a whole, and that they should not deprive any section of the present population of their employment."
You keep attempting unsuccessfully to rename the parties involved. They are Arabs (Muslims) and Jews.

There is no such thing as native inhabitants as this area was never a country since the fall of the original Israel and various people have occupied it.

Once again the Mandate included a large area they called Palestine. The Arabs were given more than 75% of the land that became Jordan.

The Arab League did attack Israel the day after the Mandate ended--that is a historical fact

The same was demanded of the Arabs.
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1173505 Jul 25, 2014
Ray Nagin wrote:
<quoted text>
Nutsack is on to nothing. He knows nothing about who is posting from where. I know that for a fact.
He calls Waxman 'obsessed' yet ignores you, the warped f**k who actually registered using a form of Waxman's name.
I love it that the libtard Ghost/Nuc the MPD moron that has been here for years feels the desperation and need to get an ID just to tweak me because I simply laugh at the old fool and love it, very much. Very, very much!

“Stop child soldiers ”

Location hidden

#1173506 Jul 25, 2014
The Israeli military says a 12-hour humanitarian cease-fire in Gaza will start tomorrow morning

“Stop child soldiers ”

Location hidden

#1173507 Jul 25, 2014
Meat processor Tyson Foods to close 3 plants, cut 950 jobs
Nostrilis Waxman

New York, NY

#1173508 Jul 25, 2014
Again today I have surrounded myself with a vast and verrrry entertaining cast of some of my specially chosen sockpuppet creations, many of my personal favorites!!! I hope you are enjoying them as much as I am!!! I had to change my depends three times this afternoon but it was worth every last diaper.

I'm feeling the need to share yet again this morning with my Topix family, to clear the air so to speak! Another recommended form of self-affirmation. My doctor thinks it's a great idea!!

Well, here goes!

My liver is totally shot but I don't regret one single day of drinking myself into a drunken, drugged out stupor. I was found on the ground in a semi-coma one morning next to a dumpster behind a seedy disco and taken to the mental facility where I now reside. I have been here since my glory days in the 70's. Though I have no access to booze anymore I do take plenty of Meds!!

Since living here all this time I have developed multiple personalities which I have very little control over. My doctor's tell me it is a way to escape the reality of my situation and confinement. Hence the heavy medication. I have no access to sharp objects of any sort, no scissors, no knives,no ice picks, if you know what I mean. The psychiatric team who treat me feel the computer is a great outlet for my multiple problems and personalities. I adore spending my spare (which is all I have) time on topix venting my anger and hate through these, as they are called, sockpuppets!! I have been known to do a 48 hour stretch more than once!!! I listen to disco and show tunes while posting, it makes me feel invigorated!!

Don't concern yourself with my lack of women, never had an interest in them anyway! I and most of my sockpuppets will be on board all evening tonight making idiotic and mentally deranged comments, the sole purpose being to harass and feebly attempt to insult the legitimate posters who use this forum.
I will also be judging your posts all night.

I plan to be here for the entire night with my sockpuppets so get ready for an all out judgit blowout shitshow!!!!

I enjoy spending the days and nights here giving out judgits to anyone who doesn't agree with me and I like to think I have full control of this thread!!! I consider it "mine"!!!!!!

As many of my topix friends are aware I have an endless supply of fake ip addresses and topix id's which I use every day of my life that I spend on topix. It helps to pass the time here living on the psych ward in boca raton fl. where I am permanently confined. It keeps me busy and I feel I am doing something worthwhile with all my spare time. My psychiatrists' think it is good therapy and basically harmless.
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1173509 Jul 25, 2014
9PM.

The witching hour for the 80 year old Grey Ghost.

Boo!!!

Liberal Democrat retard.
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1173510 Jul 25, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
Again today I have surrounded myself with a vast and verrrry entertaining cast of some of my specially chosen sockpuppet creations, many of my personal favorites!!! I hope you are enjoying them as much as I am!!! I had to change my depends three times this afternoon but it was worth every last diaper.
I'm feeling the need to share yet again this morning with my Topix family, to clear the air so to speak! Another recommended form of self-affirmation. My doctor thinks it's a great idea!!
Well, here goes!
My liver is totally shot but I don't regret one single day of drinking myself into a drunken, drugged out stupor. I was found on the ground in a semi-coma one morning next to a dumpster behind a seedy disco and taken to the mental facility where I now reside. I have been here since my glory days in the 70's. Though I have no access to booze anymore I do take plenty of Meds!!
Since living here all this time I have developed multiple personalities which I have very little control over. My doctor's tell me it is a way to escape the reality of my situation and confinement. Hence the heavy medication. I have no access to sharp objects of any sort, no scissors, no knives,no ice picks, if you know what I mean. The psychiatric team who treat me feel the computer is a great outlet for my multiple problems and personalities. I adore spending my spare (which is all I have) time on topix venting my anger and hate through these, as they are called, sockpuppets!! I have been known to do a 48 hour stretch more than once!!! I listen to disco and show tunes while posting, it makes me feel invigorated!!
Don't concern yourself with my lack of women, never had an interest in them anyway! I and most of my sockpuppets will be on board all evening tonight making idiotic and mentally deranged comments, the sole purpose being to harass and feebly attempt to insult the legitimate posters who use this forum.
I will also be judging your posts all night.
I plan to be here for the entire night with my sockpuppets so get ready for an all out judgit blowout shitshow!!!!
I enjoy spending the days and nights here giving out judgits to anyone who doesn't agree with me and I like to think I have full control of this thread!!! I consider it "mine"!!!!!!
As many of my topix friends are aware I have an endless supply of fake ip addresses and topix id's which I use every day of my life that I spend on topix. It helps to pass the time here living on the psych ward in boca raton fl. where I am permanently confined. It keeps me busy and I feel I am doing something worthwhile with all my spare time. My psychiatrists' think it is good therapy and basically harmless.
Did I humiliate you at some point Nuc?

baawwaaahhhh!!!!
Mr Z

United States

#1173511 Jul 25, 2014
Whos not Surprised wrote:
<quoted text>
Crying again Waxman? Lol! You're busted for the stalker you are. Cry me a river chickenshit.
Hmmm...

Can you explain what ¨busted¨ is and what happens to Waxman because of it?

Of course you can't, NBAGLBAFO
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1173512 Jul 25, 2014
Mr Z wrote:
<quoted text>
Been a great summer.
I hate July weather -- the high temps with the high dew points.
So far, so good.
Agree. Very mild, comfortable summer so far.

The Obamabots would have us think we would be under water from the melting ice caps.

Instead, it's been a nice mild summer.

As a matter of fact, it's been cooler for the last three years.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#1173513 Jul 25, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it that the libtard Ghost/Nuc the MPD moron that has been here for years feels the desperation and need to get an ID just to tweak me because I simply laugh at the old fool and love it, very much. Very, very much!
Hilarious! The moron with dozens of different ID's (at least 5 different in the last hour) calls someone desperate for "getting an ID just to tweak me".
Waxturd, you're a hoot!
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1173514 Jul 25, 2014
It's Ghost's witching hour - 9PM
Mr Z

United States

#1173515 Jul 25, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Ghost is a joke.

He has stated several times that he hates Jews and that homosexuals are abnormal.

The left wing scum here defend him anyway. Maybe it's pity they feel?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1173516 Jul 25, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
It sure is cold for July where I am moron liberal sheep.
What is your latest scam to justify this?
I can see why you liars changed the name from Glow "Bull" Warming to the meaningless term "climate change".
Siberian gulags would be son!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1173517 Jul 25, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
He didn't say everything was based on the past 5 years you moron.
How many times have you spit on the American flag son?

My guess is you lost count.

Then again, I'm sure you normally lose count after 1!
Mr Z

United States

#1173518 Jul 25, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
Again today I have surrounded myself with a vast and verrrry entertaining cast of some of my specially chosen sockpuppet creations, many of my personal favorites!!!
Who is obsessed with whom?

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1173519 Jul 25, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
They agreed to Egypt's. Hamas refused it
Of course. Israel helped draw up Egypt's ceasefire. It was a joke. Now, what we have is Hamas agreeing to a ceasefire and israel refusing. Get the whole picture here?
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1173520 Jul 25, 2014
Nostrilis Waxmoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Hilarious! The moron with dozens of different ID's (at least 5 different in the last hour) calls someone desperate for "getting an ID just to tweak me".
Waxturd, you're a hoot!
Look you joke and poor excuse for a human being, I only posted as Waxman.

You are an idiot hypocrite Ghost.

Listen to the nurse and sleep now moron.
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1173521 Jul 25, 2014
Mr Z wrote:
<quoted text>
Ghost is a joke.
He has stated several times that he hates Jews and that homosexuals are abnormal.
The left wing scum here defend him anyway. Maybe it's pity they feel?
Ghost is the poster boy for old loser. He is a lying scumbag, known by all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's the real story about Charlottsville? 18 min ThomasA 23
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 42 min Chicagoan by Birth 242,540
The Party of Racism. 2 hr Its The Democrats 2
Only Mother Fu__ers would destroy our statues. 2 hr Out of Potty Expe... 3
TRUTH will be revealed, someday, maybe. 3 hr Muslims Did IT 42
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr Agents of Corruption 63,946
Chicago is much worse since Obama was elected 9 hr check please 2

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages