Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1403256 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1173027 Jul 25, 2014
Signs the Progressive 'we need more undocumented labor in the U.S economy' economy is on fire!

pecan imports!!!!!

'In 2012, the United States imported pecans valued at $282.0 million, down slightly from $286.8 million during 2011. Mexico remained the dominant supplier, providing shelled pecans, in-shell pecans and pecan products valued at $200.8 million.(FAS 2012)'

http://www.agmrc.org/commodities__products/nu...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1173028 Jul 25, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
SORRY, BUD... I'M BATTIN' CLEAN-UP... I APOLOGIZE IF I'VE DRAWN YOU INTO IT...
are you a mulatto? you can't be all white....that's for sure....

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#1173029 Jul 25, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Signs the Progressive 'we need more undocumented workers inserted into our hot rod economy' economy is on fire!
'Approximately 45.3 million consumer tires were shipped to the United States from China in 2009, down 1.5% from 2008 levels but still significant, according to Modern Tire Dealer's 2010 Facts Issue.'
http://www.moderntiredealer.com/channel/retai...
Sign a right wing moron has no clue that his wealthy handlers are hiring these undocumented workers taking jobs from Americans and forcing taxpayers to support their health care while they stay here.
THE DEVIL

Salt Lake City, UT

#1173030 Jul 25, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Signs the Progressive 'American production is at its peak so we need more undocumented labor in the U.S economy' economy is on fire!
'In 2011 the United States imported forest products valued at $10.8 billion...'
http://www.agmrc.org/commodities__products/fo...
YOU KNOW WHAT'S THE CUTEST THING ABOUT YOU, OTHER THAN THE FACT THAT YOU'RE STOOPID? YOU'RE IGNORANT.... DID YOU CHECK THE CHURCH CIRCULAR TO SEE WHO'S OUR #1 TRADING PARTNER? IT'S CANADA, DUMMY... WANNA KNOW WHAT WE IMPORT FROM CANADA?... LOOK IT UP...
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1173031 Jul 25, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
SORRY, BUD... I'M BATTIN' CLEAN-UP... I APOLOGIZE IF I'VE DRAWN YOU INTO IT...
No problem Devil, give them hell. I enjoy their paranoia and obsessive behavior. Have fun.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

New Britain, CT

#1173032 Jul 25, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>I think by now all on here with an IQ over room temperature knows who the sock master really is....Ghost only posts as Ghost. By the way I recall Waxmoron offering to condemn and You Waxturd would never do that...That says it all liar loser.
So you're saying all the non-libtards here know who the sock is? I agree.
THE DEVIL

Salt Lake City, UT

#1173033 Jul 25, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Signs the Progressive 'American production is at its peak so we need more undocumented labor in the U.S economy' economy is on fire!
we have to import aluminum foil?????
'...US aluminum imports surged in March to 264,100 tons, the highest since August of last year, up 11% from February and 14% higher than March 2013.'
http://agmetalminer.com/2014/05/14/us-aluminu...
IT'S LIKE... YOU'RE BEYOND STOOPID AND FEEL THE NEED TO JUST... PROJECTILE VOMIT THAT REALITY ONTO THE REST OF US... ALUMINUM COMES FROM BAUXITE ORE WHICH WE DON'T HAVE MUCH OF... SO WE.... UM... IMPORT IT... DO YOU UNDERSTAND?...(RHETORICAL..).. .

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1173034 Jul 25, 2014
Sick: ABC FAMILY Show Shows Lesbian Couple Getting Late-Term Abortion

July 24, 2014 By Todd Cefaratti

SHARES Share on Facebook Tweet on Twitter
ZFamilyThis week, Americans were treated to a particularly nauseating piece of politically-charged television when a supposedly family-friendly show offered an episode with a plotline that centered on a lesbian couple having a late-term abortion.

It makes one miss the days of Ozzie and Harriet.

The plot occurred on the ABC Family show,“The Fosters.” In this episode, entitled “Mother,” a character named Lena is 20-weeks pregnant and is married to her lesbian partner, Stef. The show takes a dark turn when Lena goes to the hospital with pre-eclampsia and the doctor informs the couple that Lena could die if she gives birth.

The couple is offered the choice of whether to induce birth and the baby will die or to have a late-term abortion and they choose the latter option.

Now- this will not be a discussion surrounding the pros and cons of abortion to save the life of a mother. That is a complex issue reserved for another day, another time.

What my disgust revolves around, however, is the blatant attempt to normalize abortions. There is a time and place to discuss pro-life or pro-abortion stances; family get-together time is not one of them.

The plot is an obvious attempt to advance a leftists agenda and normalize and inoculate viewers so as to normalize abortions.

Let’s remember- this is a show focused towards teenagers and families. Why must the decidedly pro-abortion message be displayed so prominently on an ABC Family sitcom?

I’m not a prude; I understand that there exists some obscene issues to discuss and abortion, I’m sorry to say, is a reality in this world. I’m happy to have a debate on this subject, but what of the children watching television that are now exposed to this subject matter? What are they to make of it? That infanticide is normal and no big deal?

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1173035 Jul 25, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
What part of Arabs hate Jews and began bombing Israel since 1948 don't you understand? And that Palestinians are Arabs?
What part of Zionist invading land occupied by Arabs in 1948 don't you understand? Why in the world do you people think the Arabs should have taken this sitting down?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1173036 Jul 25, 2014
we can always print more....

'Hawaii Blew $73 Million & Still Does Not Have Functioning Health Care Website'

http://www.progressivestoday.com/hawaii-blew-...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1173037 Jul 25, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Signs the Progressive 'we need more undocumented workers inserted into our hot rod economy' economy is on fire!
Forks....noooooooooooooooo!!!! !!!!!!
we import forks......!
'SPOONS and forks, the metal flatware that everyone uses, are no longer made in the United States. The last factory in an industry stretching back to colonial times closed eight months ago in Sherrill, N.Y., a small community in the foothills of the Adirondacks, and 80 employees lost their jobs.'
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/02/13/business/13...
Don't tell the folks at www.libertytabletop.com of Sherrill New York__in the foothills of the Adirondacks
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1173038 Jul 25, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
What part of Zionist invading land occupied by Arabs in 1948 don't you understand? Why in the world do you people think the Arabs should have taken this sitting down?
stomping around mad in here won't beat a single one of Israel's 80 or so.... Atomic Bombs....you need to drop it and admit you are beaten...

umK??????

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#1173039 Jul 25, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're saying all the non-libtards here know who the sock is? I agree.
Hey Waxturd, do you send yourself birthday, Valentine and Christmas cards?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1173040 Jul 25, 2014
ACA websites an the gubbymint cannot do anything cheap, on time, or right the first time...

'...the average cost to design a corporate website in 1999 was $252,000....'

Olesky, W.(2000).'Web Page Designer'. Rosen Publishing : NY.

“Depends on the Day”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1173041 Jul 25, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Jews where there before 1948. The UN acknowledged Jewish settlements occupying large sections of the land in 1947. You are factually incorrect.

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1173042 Jul 25, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever made you and Lily hate them so much that you and she could care less if they have the right to defend themselves in their native land against enemies on all sides.
You pick.
Jews are predominantly Democrat in this country. Why is anyone's guess. But you and Lily seem to not know this.
Wonder how American Jews are processing all this hatred toward them and Israel coming from progressive liberals.
Hmmm. In 1948 the native land was that of the Arabs, not the Jews. There is a big difference between "native land" and "ancient land". So, without meaning to, you just justified the Arab response to the zionist invasion.

"They (the Arabs) have the right to defend themselves in their native land against enemies on all sides."

This isn't about the Jewish people. Like anyone, they want to live in peace. This is about the zionists who only want to pillage and plunder.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#1173044 Jul 25, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
One can only imagine how many countries we would be at war with today if that idiot McCain were president, or Graham or any bagger.. Thank you Obama, for being Cool hand Luke as opposed to Hot headed Sam. These baggers get more paranoid and crazed each day..
Obama is "The Cause " of turmoil all over the world. Obama's words,deeds,and actions have caused death and destruction in all parts of the world. Obama has on many occasions sent confused messages about terrorism and radical Islam. Obama mishandled the withdraw from Iraq. Obama has not handled the the reaction of Russia properly and completely mishandled the situation in Syria, just as he did with Libya and Afghanistan. Useless rhetoric on Syria and Iran only made the region more unstable. Obama has broken our long standing allies with Egypt and Turkey. Obama's Cairo speech has lead to upheaval throughout the Middle East and he made it worst with his U.N Addresses and his Al-Araabia interview. Anti American sentiments are a common theme in his speeches and even in his State of The Union Speeches. Obama has completely fumbled his futile attempts to impress Venezuela, Cuba and Nicaragua. Obama's soft power lectures are counter productive and useless.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1173045 Jul 25, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Don't tell the folks at www.libertytabletop.com of Sherrill New York__in the foothills of the Adirondacks
How long have they been in business...I could not find the 'about' tab....

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1173046 Jul 25, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"uselesssinceforever "
Were the colonists in America wrong when they self proclaimed the United States of America?
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
No. That time in history was one of exploration and colonization around the world. Not so much in 1948. The zionists were wrong.
nevada 235

Scranton, PA

#1173047 Jul 25, 2014
Hi! I am back for another Friday! I am sorry I cannot use my real
name on topix, but my real name is all over the internet! I am sad about
the state of affairs in the world...If you look on the world map, you will
see that there is an Islamic uprising from Iraq to Egypt...The only thing
that will stop the killing on both sides is if the people of the earth accept
space aliens and live by a new government of love! Jesus Christ and
the Angels of Heaven are united with the space aliens! We are not alone in the universe! Thank God! My sermon for today...We are
fighting in the world over nothing! Do we call God...The Father or Allah
or Jehovah? All these Names are one and the same person! Do we have atheistic communism like in communist China or 30,000
different religions like in The U.S.A.? By the way, Communist China is
NOT atheistic...The people of Communist China are allowed to
practice a religion, as long as that religion does not advocate overthrowing the Communist China Government! About Islam...Islam
wants the world to have one religion...i.e. Islam! They want one leader
called the caliph to lead them! Islam is against Our Lord Jesus Christ.....
a stumbling block for them....Again, the answer to all of this is the
space aliens being revealed! About Zion, which is Israel or the Jews
who believe in a world led by a Jewish Messiah....Of course, The Jews
leave Jesus Christ out of the equation! More about Islam...There are
2 groups or sects fighting...The Shiites and The Sunnis...One of these
groups believe The Mahdi or their Messiah (Of course they do not believe in Jesus Christ either) will come after the end of the world and
the other sect believes The Mahdi will come before the end of the
world! Then you have The U.S.A. Democracy which is bankrupt and
a failure compared to The Kingdom of God on the earth with Jesus
Christ our world leader! I have said enough...I belong to the religion
called ....THE KINGDOM OF GOD ON THE INTERNET!
Love, Nevada 235

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min Jacques in Orleans 219,304
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 35 min GEORGIA 1,786
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 39 min GEORGIA 2,844
Word (Dec '08) 42 min GEORGIA 6,547
News Lots of Wheat But Not Enough Protein Sends Buye... 1 hr Joe Balls 4
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 70,824
News Thursday was actually a bad day for Trump 2 hr Go Blue Forever 7
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Go Blue Forever 103,113

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages