Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1418147 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1173010 Jul 25, 2014
paddyomalley wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, yea, yea. More teenage gibberish from a homosexual stooge with an alligator mouth and canary arse. I like where you from today coward boy. Was Broad Run named for you, when you were in drag and shot your mouth off and then had to get out of town, you know "Look at that broad run". I think so.
You are a stupid as Waxturd oh my goodness could it be???? I have no clue who Devil is. But your degree of paranoia can't be healthy. LMAO
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1173011 Jul 25, 2014
Signs the Progressive 'we need more undocumented labor in the U.S economy' economy is on fire!

apples....we have to import apples??????

JUST a thought: PLANT MORE TREES here...

'Fresh apple imports in 2012 totaled 183,453 metric tons, a 24 percent increase from the previous year. The value of fresh apple imports was more than $163.6 million, a 23 percent rise from 2011. The leading supplier was Chile, followed by New Zealand and Canada.(FAS)'

http://www.agmrc.org/commodities__products/fr...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1173012 Jul 25, 2014
Signs the Progressive 'we need more undocumented labor in the U.S economy' economy is on fire!

we have to import apple juice....!!!!!!

'The United States imported more than 471.4 million single-strength gallons of apple juice in 2012 valued at more than $745.9 million. The top source was China, followed by Argentina and Chile. Imports are mostly concentrated non-frozen.(FAS)'

http://www.agmrc.org/commodities__products/fr...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1173013 Jul 25, 2014
Harry Reid Gets a New Mascot

July 25, 2014 By Jennifer Burke

SHARES Share on Facebook Tweet on Twitter
Harry Reid Bed Bug
Has the Harry Reid led Senate’s new mascot finally arrived? There are few in the halls of the Senate who actually stand on the side of the people, of the Constitution, of freedom. In fact, the Democrat controlled Senate seems to use their authority as a mechanism to suck all they can from the American taxpayer. They are bleeding the bank accounts of Americans around the country dry. So, the latest news coming out of the Senate seems quite apropos.

The Daily Caller reports that, on Wednesday, a restroom in the Senate Office Building was forced into an emergency closure by the Architect of the Capitol. This facility, located on the 6th floor, was infested by bed bugs.
Yes. You read that correctly. Bloodsucking bed bugs have taken over the Senate. When you hear how they got there, you’ll find it to be even more disturbingly appropriate.

It seems to be common practice for lobbyists to pay people to wait in line for them. It is an allowable thing under the jurisdiction of Democrat Senator Chuck Schumer, chair of the Rules Committee. As a lobbyist placeholder, someone standing line for the lobbyist, was waiting for a Senate Indian Affairs Committee hearing, someone noticed bed bugs crawling all over the woman.

An emergency cleaning was ordered after the woman was physically removed from the building. As part of that cleaning, the 6th floor women’s restroom was shut down. According to an anonymous source, people were on lockdown due to fear of the bloodsuckers.

It’s surprising that they were afraid of a little bug. After all, the Democrat controlled Senate led by Harry Reid embraces the bloodsucking practices of the IRS and other big government agencies. One would think they would embrace the appearance of the bed bugs as an official mascot.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1173014 Jul 25, 2014
Government is the obstacles not the solution!! We have precedents to show Government overreach results in more bureaucracy and less efficiency!!

We know for a Fact Social Engineering doesn’t work!! Since FDR ‘New Deal and LBJ Great Society’ was to address Social Justice, Equality etc. whether than Shrinking the Gap/Dependency it Grew under these Liberal Policies!!
THE DEVIL

Salt Lake City, UT

#1173015 Jul 25, 2014
paddyomalley wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, yea, yea. More teenage gibberish from a homosexual stooge with an alligator mouth and canary arse. I like where you from today coward boy. Was Broad Run named for you, when you were in drag and shot your mouth off and then had to get out of town, you know "Look at that broad run". I think so.
HMMMMMM... SO HERE'S WHAT DEVIL GONNA DO FOR YOU TO HELP YET ANOTHER SOUTHERNER WITH HIS HUBRIS PROBLEM... TONIGHT THE DEVIL'LL GO FIND A REPUBLICAN'S CHILD AND... UM... MAKE IT DINNER... IN HONOR OF YOU... OH DEAR, THIS IS ALWAYS SO MUCH WORK FOR THE DEVIL, HE BETTER GET STARTED... SHOULD THE DEVIL TAKE A GIRL OR A BOY DO YOU IMAGINE?... WHICHEVER... HOWEVER THIS TURNS OUT, HONEY, THIS INNOCENT CHILD IS IN HONOR OF YOU.... PILGRIM... IT'S JUST HOW THE DEVIL ROLLS...DEVIL DON'T NEED YOUR KIDS, IT'S A LOT OF WORK... SO THE DEVIL JUST THINKS LOCALLY... IT'S ON YOU, BROTHER... THINK YOU CAN STOP THE DEVIL IN TIME?.... NEXT TIME YOU DECIDE TO PONTIFICATE FOOLISHLY... REMEMBER THE DEVIL... HE GAVE YOU HIS REAL NAME IN THE FIRST PLACE, CRACKER...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1173016 Jul 25, 2014
Signs the Progressive 'American production is at its peak so we need more undocumented labor in the U.S economy' economy is on fire!

'In 2011 the United States imported forest products valued at $10.8 billion...'

http://www.agmrc.org/commodities__products/fo...
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1173017 Jul 25, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
The old Grey moron talking to himself again. He posts as so many morons he gets confused easily...
I noticed you posted from Chicago again, doofus...
Next time remember to turn off you VPN when you want to post from Bumpass, moron.
I think by now all on here with an IQ over room temperature knows who the sock master really is....Ghost only posts as Ghost. By the way I recall Waxmoron offering to condemn and You Waxturd would never do that...That says it all liar loser.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1173018 Jul 25, 2014
Signs the Progressive 'American production is at its peak so we need more undocumented labor in the U.S economy' economy is on fire!

we have to import wood...

'...Nearly $3.0 billion of softwood lumber was imported...'

forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1173019 Jul 25, 2014

we have to import wood..

'...$1.2 billion of builders carpentry...'

forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1173020 Jul 25, 2014

we have to import wood..

'...nearly $1.2 million of hardwood plywood...'

THE DEVIL

Salt Lake City, UT

#1173022 Jul 25, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
Grey Ghost, for sure...
<quoted text>
No life...
YEAH, THAT'S KINDA WHAT THE DEVIL HAD IN MIND...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1173023 Jul 25, 2014
Obama’s ‘New World Order’ Quote Will Creep You Out Even If You’re Not a Conspiracy Theorist
By Soopermexican 2 days ago

I’m not really partial to conspiracy theories, in fact, I love to debunk them, but even though a certain quote from Obama’s speech on Tuesday will bring out the crazies, it should also alarm the more rational among us.
The Washington Post‘s Chris Cilliza highlighted this excerpt [emphasis added]:
“But whether people see what’s happening in Ukraine, and Russia’s aggression towards its neighbors in the manner in which it’s financing and arming separatists; to what’s happened in Syria — the devastation that Assad has wrought on his own people; to the failure in Iraq for Sunni and Shia and Kurd to compromise — although we’re trying to see if we can put together a government that actually can function; to ongoing terrorist threats; to what’s happening in Israel and Gaza — part of peoples’ concern is just the sense that around the world the old order isn’t holding and we’re not quite yet to where we need to be in terms of a new order that’s based on a different set of principles, that’s based on a sense of common humanity, that’s based on economies that work for all people.”
Yes, this is the kind of “New World Order” quote that puts money in the wallet of Alex Jones, but aside from positing that Obama is a lizard space alien hellbent on imposing Sharia-Illuminati martial law on the world, it actually displays an amazing but troubling aspect of Obama’s “philosophy” of the world, if you can call it that.
While more and more people are looking around the world and seeing the turmoil that follows on America receding from the global stage, Obama just sees business as usual – he doesn’t believe he has any hand at all in all these events. He doesn’t believe that selling out our allies on missile defense and the “Russian Reset” encouraged Putin, or that making impotent threats against Assad emboldened him, or that pulling out of Iraq prematurely brought on the ISIS terrorist resurgence. He really believes this is all just normal.
And so he’s seizing on these crises that he himself worsened, and using them as a springboard to say we need more “hope and change” or whatever vapid phrase he’s going to attach to whatever it is he’s selling.
Let’s hope the American people choose something better than the broken road Obama has been us guiding onto.
Raz

United States

#1173024 Jul 25, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
HMMMMMM... SO HERE'S WHAT DEVIL GONNA DO FOR YOU TO HELP YET ANOTHER SOUTHERNER WITH HIS HUBRIS PROBLEM... TONIGHT THE DEVIL'LL GO FIND A REPUBLICAN'S CHILD AND... UM... MAKE IT DINNER... IN HONOR OF YOU... OH DEAR, THIS IS ALWAYS SO MUCH WORK FOR THE DEVIL, HE BETTER GET STARTED... SHOULD THE DEVIL TAKE A GIRL OR A BOY DO YOU IMAGINE?... WHICHEVER... HOWEVER THIS TURNS OUT, HONEY, THIS INNOCENT CHILD IS IN HONOR OF YOU.... PILGRIM... IT'S JUST HOW THE DEVIL ROLLS...DEVIL DON'T NEED YOUR KIDS, IT'S A LOT OF WORK... SO THE DEVIL JUST THINKS LOCALLY... IT'S ON YOU, BROTHER... THINK YOU CAN STOP THE DEVIL IN TIME?.... NEXT TIME YOU DECIDE TO PONTIFICATE FOOLISHLY... REMEMBER THE DEVIL... HE GAVE YOU HIS REAL NAME IN THE FIRST PLACE, CRACKER...
So for a Satanist black man you sure have anger issues...
THE DEVIL

Salt Lake City, UT

#1173025 Jul 25, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>I think by now all on here with an IQ over room temperature knows who the sock master really is....Ghost only posts as Ghost. By the way I recall Waxmoron offering to condemn and You Waxturd would never do that...That says it all liar loser.
SORRY, BUD... I'M BATTIN' CLEAN-UP... I APOLOGIZE IF I'VE DRAWN YOU INTO IT...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1173026 Jul 25, 2014

we have to import aluminum foil?????

'...US aluminum imports surged in March to 264,100 tons, the highest since August of last year, up 11% from February and 14% higher than March 2013.'

http://agmetalminer.com/2014/05/14/us-aluminu...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1173027 Jul 25, 2014

pecan imports!!!!!

'In 2012, the United States imported pecans valued at $282.0 million, down slightly from $286.8 million during 2011. Mexico remained the dominant supplier, providing shelled pecans, in-shell pecans and pecan products valued at $200.8 million.(FAS 2012)'

http://www.agmrc.org/commodities__products/nu...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1173028 Jul 25, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
SORRY, BUD... I'M BATTIN' CLEAN-UP... I APOLOGIZE IF I'VE DRAWN YOU INTO IT...
are you a mulatto? you can't be all white....that's for sure....

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#1173029 Jul 25, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Signs the Progressive 'we need more undocumented workers inserted into our hot rod economy' economy is on fire!
'Approximately 45.3 million consumer tires were shipped to the United States from China in 2009, down 1.5% from 2008 levels but still significant, according to Modern Tire Dealer's 2010 Facts Issue.'
http://www.moderntiredealer.com/channel/retai...
Sign a right wing moron has no clue that his wealthy handlers are hiring these undocumented workers taking jobs from Americans and forcing taxpayers to support their health care while they stay here.
THE DEVIL

Salt Lake City, UT

#1173030 Jul 25, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
'In 2011 the United States imported forest products valued at $10.8 billion...'
YOU KNOW WHAT'S THE CUTEST THING ABOUT YOU, OTHER THAN THE FACT THAT YOU'RE STOOPID? YOU'RE IGNORANT.... DID YOU CHECK THE CHURCH CIRCULAR TO SEE WHO'S OUR #1 TRADING PARTNER? IT'S CANADA, DUMMY... WANNA KNOW WHAT WE IMPORT FROM CANADA?... LOOK IT UP...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr District 1 222,404
Word (Dec '08) 3 hr PEllen 6,695
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr PEllen 9,381
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 3 hr PEllen 3,033
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 3 hr PEllen 1,932
last post wins! (Apr '13) 3 hr They cannot kill ... 1,466
Jesus Christ is alive 4 hr Messenger 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr PEllen 103,452

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages