Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1602182 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Whos not Surprised

New York, NY

#1173411 Jul 25, 2014
Flashback to 2008......

Ura slow Learner wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you are with actual proof of what a psychotic POS you are. The more things change the more they stay the same, hm STALKER. Same azzhole different ids. There's plenty more where these came from as well as your Billy Cartah responses in other peoples posts.

Ura Slow Learner wrote:
<quoted text> So Waxman, you were trolling the internet looking for her out of concern? Forgive me, I misunderstood. Is that why all your posts on that particular subject were removed? And then some? What you are doing is called backpedaling. Do it till your hearts content. Doesn't change it. It's called stalking and you were doing it. Twenty some odd posts aren't removed because they are posts or concern.

Ura Slow Learner wrote:
<quoted text> Your intentions seem admirable but it's odd that you seem to be the only one that trolled the internet looking and trying to find information about who she is. And then posted it for all to see. Was that one of your alter egos that did that ? Temporary lapse of reason? So much for concern. And dignity.

sunnycali wrote:
<quoted text> Tell it to Topix Moderators as they are the ones who removed your posts not I. Seems they know not how to think as well.

sunnycali wrote:wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't just some posts that were removed. It was the whole shebang - the entire Waxman persona. Along with a bonus? Seems Mr. Wormer has left the room as well.
Let's see. Naive? Yep. Better than spending time stalking, harassing, denigrating, and not having a single point of view other than hate.
I would bet that jaundiced eyeballs are now fully focused on his remaining self.

Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop being obsessed Cathy. I found you dumpy and stupid. I really have no interest in conversing with you. Sorry, but I'm not really interested in you.

sunnycali wrote:
<quoted text>
if that was you showing no interest then what do you do when you're interested? Most of those deleted posts were directed at me (which I couldn't understand because I'm not all that important).
Have you left yet?

Ura Slow Learner wrote:
<quoted text> Obviously a disturbed individual. He's been at this stalking business over a week now. Can't imagine what his agenda is. Changing his name,,frenzied post judging, judging his own posts and stalking women posters on this forum. Not good. How many times has he said he was leaving now? Just can't tear himself away. Compulsive stalker . Claims to be a history buff!!!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1173412 Jul 25, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Carol"
Face the facts.
"uselesssinceforever " is a dyed in the wool hater of Jews.
Peace
lol! Funny thing is, that's not the facts per USAsince1680.

It's your opinion!!!

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1173413 Jul 25, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
This was senseless response to the post "UN recognizes countries. You hate Israel...your problem."
Hmmm, I want to know what voices in her head says this is untrue.
Also, would like to know more about this ESP she claims to have that allows her to read UN members minds.
Look folks, pull Chatty Cathy's cord and she rattles on, and on and on and on......must always have the last word. Pathetic.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1173414 Jul 25, 2014
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Not involved, Homer is and always has been an Independent.
If you're not a republican, it doesn't matter what you are!

You're still a 'bad guy' in their eyes!!!

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1173415 Jul 25, 2014
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should they---those people are ILLEGAL aliens. The only funding alloted Should be whatever it takes to transport the ILLEGALS right back to the places they ILLEGALLY slithered in and under from.
(unless they would like to permanently WORK on gulag type WORK farms and earn their ILLEGAL keep for the rest of their ILLEGAL entried lives.)
So, let me get this straight. You are willing to spend money to send people back to their homelands but are not willing to spend money to prevent them from coming here in the first place. Yep, that pretty much sounds like Republican "logic".
Whos not Surprised

New York, NY

#1173416 Jul 25, 2014
Hey Waxturd,,you forgot your judgits!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1173417 Jul 25, 2014
In The Right wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an admitted Jew hater.
lol! And you're a proven liar.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1173418 Jul 25, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
too expensive.....and too merciful....
prisons are country clubs, not misery....
how can you justify Charles Manson still being alive......and Sirhan Sirhan.....
Wait for Lake Meade to run dry.

Then you'll begin to understand misery....
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1173419 Jul 25, 2014
In The Right wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe people with a brain would describe Gruber as ¨dishonest¨ and a ¨liar¨.
Well son, you are a liar....
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1173420 Jul 25, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so obsessed with Ghost, it's sickening.
You apparently want to bear his children, you have such mad affection for him, wanting to know every detail, making sure he's not too old to impregnate you!!
Why else would you be so curious about his age so as to make a cottage industry of it??
You adore and worship Ghost, and will do anything you can to get his attention.
Even negative attention is better than the no attention you recieve in your personal life, obviously bereft of human contact, reducing yo to these fantasies of homes in England and imaginary children and cars.
You're a very sick individual, Waxman.
He does seem obsessed. But you said it a lot better than I ever could...He did leave in a hurry.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#1173421 Jul 25, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the real estate market in Southern California is currently dominated by investors, not by first-time home buyers.....
That describes the real estate market throughout the country.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1173422 Jul 25, 2014
Whos not Surprised wrote:
Hey Waxturd,,you forgot your judgits!
Thanks Surprise, he did vamoosed rather quickly huh? Poor baby can't stand the heat. So he cut tail and ran like the coward that he is. Old Eed was even quicker.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1173423 Jul 25, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't know that what is right had an expiration date
So how 'right' was bushie boy's invasion of a sovereign country?

Or are there separate rules for reich wingers?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1173424 Jul 25, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Wait for Lake Meade to run dry.
Then you'll begin to understand misery....
prisons for murderers sentenced to life should be of the Devil's Island variety......
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1173425 Jul 25, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
What you understand about history could fit in a thimble. You have no clue what happened during WW II and the world's commitment to never again--both to invading countries and ethnic cleansing.
lol! It's a good thing you offer less than a thimble son!!!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1173426 Jul 25, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't know that what is right had an expiration date
That's the problem, define 'what is right'.

Was it 'right' four us to steal most of America from the natives, who had inhabited America for centuries??

Was it 'right' for Europeans to colonize most of the middle East and Asia, enslaving the population and stealing the resources??

It may have been 'right' in the 1700's, but the American Revolution was the beginning of correcting that 'right'.

You speak so stupidly, why do we bother??
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1173427 Jul 25, 2014
seems like all the DemoKKKrats here oppose Israel and support the Palestinians.....

any dissenters???...
Whos not Surprised

New York, NY

#1173428 Jul 25, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
He does seem obsessed. But you said it a lot better than I ever could...He did leave in a hurry.
It's his M.O. He was obsessed with another guy on a thread for months till the guy left the thread. Harassed the guy relentlessly. He also published personal information that he searched the internet for,, of more than a few woman on topix. Drove them all off the threads. He gets banned and shows up again with another id. And he is doing the judgits. He's been doing it for years. He's a real sick item.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1173429 Jul 25, 2014
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I've stated no such support, just letting you all know who our next president will be. I wish there was a decent Republican running or a decent one period.
"We haven't see a decent Republican since Ike" - Homer
perhaps Homer prefers Princess Fauxcohontas.....

or Plugs Biden.....
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1173431 Jul 25, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>That describes the real estate market throughout the country.
.. and the foreseeable future.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr loose cannon 242,621
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 63,981
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 8 hr honeymylove 11,315
News Some in Cicero take issue with flying of Mexica... (Oct '08) 8 hr They cannot kill ... 1,582
The Party of Racism. 12 hr Well Well 30
Coffee with Jesus. 21 hr Ooftus Goofus 8
Black-Lives-Matter, saves goods, shoes etc. fro... 21 hr Jesse Js Buddies 3

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages