Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1565662 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1173322 Jul 25, 2014
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Yew forgot to add yew "another one of dem dar possible Johnsonese Gulf of Tonkin type scenarios" citation Goober...
So you aren't concerned that 34 of our brave Sailors lost their lives for no reason that the Israeli's didn't want them there snooping. With our own Jets no less. Johnson and McNamara were both idiots and I and most of the men that I served with despised both of them.
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1173323 Jul 25, 2014
Should we tell o-Bumbles its' time for a Beer Summit?

“Stop child soldiers ”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1173324 Jul 25, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again with the "native land" nonsense. It was not their native land. They hadn't had a connection to the land for hundreds of years. Get over that type of thinking. The Arabs and Jews were living peacefully side-by-side prior to the establishment of the state of israel. The zionists are to blame. Plan and simple. They should have set up their state in a land surrounded by friends not enemies.
So you get to decide when people get to call land their 'ancestral" home or not? I think it is your thinking that attempts to limit concepts to fit your ideology that is having trouble.

You apparently want to gloss over this part of history although it has been covered by numerous people. Britain was in control of the Palestine region after the Ottoman empire fell apart post WWI. These were abandoned lands without any structure or government.

The League of Nation put France and Britain in charge of setting up some organization of these lands.

The original Palestine region included modern Jordan. Britain split Palestine into two groups giving 75% of the land to those of Arab ethnicity --Jordan. Jews were not allowed to settle in this region.

In 1945 the Arab League was established. This league acknowledged that Palestine was not independent but selected ARABs to represent it. They pre-determined what the nation would be prior to it being released from the Mandate. They claimed that due to geography it was an Arab nation--it can easily be debated the legitimacy of such claims.

When the Mandate ended in May 1948 without an established Palestine government, Israel recognize the threat of the Arab League and declared the State of Israel on the same day. The next day the Arab League nations attack them.

TheIndependentMa jority

Chagrin Falls, OH

#1173325 Jul 25, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
too expensive.....and too merciful....
prisons are country clubs, not misery....
how can you justify Charles Manson still being alive......and Sirhan Sirhan.....
U.S. prison system needs some admin lessons ..milded down...from some mid east ones perhaps, eh Galt?
(if inclusive of vehichle batteries--sure to dement, deprave and warp for life.)
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1173326 Jul 25, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you the one that was "shocked" by the rejection of the Eqyption/israel "truce"? Israel will never agree to a ceasefire that isn't on their terms and their terms alone.
How's the weather on the Moon, stretchpants?
In The Right

United States

#1173327 Jul 25, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>

I believe Gruber would described you as "nutty" and "stupid".
I believe people with a brain would describe Gruber as ¨dishonest¨ and a ¨liar¨.
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1173328 Jul 25, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Old simple minded Eed obsessing still while lying his best again.You are almost to stupid to comprehend anything anyone says...But once again moron..I did play on that team, I never once said that I was a hero of anything..LIE Number One. I said that I broke my leg sliding into second base,lie number two.. and I have never said that I scored the winning run......Lie number three...I also said that ruined whatever chance that I might have had to play professional baseball...Lie number four....Why anyone would be so obsessed with another mans age is a sad reflection on your mentality.. Let me rile you some more losers...I also have participated in the senior Olympics a number of times and played on three National Championship teams in the senior division. So suck on that you lying freaks. Oh and I'll bet money I can still kick any of you mindless baggers asses all day long. And be more than glad to prove it. Now start your whining and envy losers.
Sure thing liar. I'm going with Easy. We've read enough of your BS & lies to last a life time.

But then again, you're a commie Democrat. Lying is what you do!
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1173329 Jul 25, 2014
In The Right wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an admitted Jew hater.
If can show where I ever said that I hate Jews I will never post again, if you cannot then you never post again..Put up or shut up Punk.
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1173330 Jul 25, 2014
Get ready for images of Obama and his bicycle helmet - he's going to Martha's Vineyard again!

Here he is - scroll down a bit!

http://www.tomatobubble.com/putin_obama.html

Baawwaaahhhh!!!!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1173331 Jul 25, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
"History does not disclose its' alternatives"
Speculation would be interesting on a history site.
Alas here ......
At close to six years running this is absolutely a historical site__not to mention a hysterical one.

Atta was outspoken__he had no use for American foreign policy or the President(s) Bush.
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1173332 Jul 25, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
So you aren't concerned that 34 of our brave Sailors lost their lives for no reason that the Israeli's didn't want them there snooping. With our own Jets no less. Johnson and McNamara were both idiots and I and most of the men that I served with despised both of them.
Yet you still vote for idiots and liars....

N - E - R - D!
In The Right

United States

#1173333 Jul 25, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
My guess is the old fool has been bouncing around relatives houses leeching off of them as he can no longer live alone. He started calling this his "glorious" East Coast vacation about two years ago when he used to post from Lake Elsinore, CA.
LOL
TheIndependentMa jority

Chagrin Falls, OH

#1173334 Jul 25, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
NO ONE CARES ABOUT SOMETHING THAT HAPPENED IN 630. Anyone who tried to use ancient history as justification for the zionist invasion is INSANE.
And anyone with a brain, would realize that the MANY wars fought in in the region over the milleniums there, are NOTHING NEW...

AND that..

It's the depraved and demented wanton of wanting to SPREAD the regional "jihadism" rather than DEMOCRACY, to global proportions that, and for some reason, the ease of which it has been perpetrated, that has extrememly intensified the PROBLEM over the past five years.

(idiot imbecile.)
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1173335 Jul 25, 2014
In The Right wrote:
<quoted text>
Several...don't you remember?
If you morons had a clue how much I laugh at just how obsessed and paranoid and crazed you idiots are. Yet you profess to be the ones with morality, religion, goodness. You are worse than a room filled with old biddies and obviously have no life. I couldn't care less what you crybabies think, and i'm sure all that know you don't either.
State the Obvious

Meridian, MS

#1173336 Jul 25, 2014
Tony "Zionist butt boy" Blair authored the phoney Hamas-Israel cease fire. Egypt's leader al-Sisi is a genocidal Zionist puppet too.
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1173337 Jul 25, 2014
Baawwaahhhh!!!!

You guys have to see this!

http://www.tomatobubble.com/putin_obama.html

We have a pansy in the White House!
TheIndependentMa jority

Chagrin Falls, OH

#1173338 Jul 25, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
We ARE as a nation, a wayyyy too nosey lot at times, aren't we goober!
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1173339 Jul 25, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure thing liar. I'm going with Easy. We've read enough of your BS & lies to last a life time.
But then again, you're a commie Democrat. Lying is what you do!
So do you want to see your three pages of obvious lies again mr. millionaire. If I had ever posted what you did I would never show my face again...I win you lose.. Butt breath. While I'm in the mood I have been on TV many times.. So whine away losers....BWAAAAA Sock hole.
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1173340 Jul 25, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
If can show where I ever said that I hate Jews I will never post again, if you cannot then you never post again..Put up or shut up Punk.
Why bother? We have all read your bigoted posts. Common knowledge.

N - E - R - D!
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1173341 Jul 25, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You are as stupid as Eed is, I don't hate them I understand them, your party is the party of haters. And you are like a frustrated old biddy all the time. I love your misery as it is natures way of punishing idiots. You are your own punishment.
Blah, blah, blah....

When someone says "everyone else" is stupid, it's almost always the case the moron is the whiner.

In this case, the 80 year old fool.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min tyler 242,274
Letter to NFL Commissioners. 1 hr The Military 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Alyssa76 11,019
How Adam got Eve. 10 hr The Serpent 1
Trump Sounds like a fool 10 hr Don Screwball 3
OVERALL CDST of electric autos. 11 hr Another Big Lie 1
Trump will lose Votes after today's speech 13 hr Tr ps No Deal 1

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages