Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1171313 Jul 22, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Besides your lying, your hypocrisy is over the top also. Many posters you say...Name them, only you and just recently your discredited boyfriend Waxballs are the only ones. As if I'm somehow obligated to tell either of you lying perverts anything. You can't get any lower than using little boys as bait and you do that all the time, so don't lecture me you blooming moron. I repeat...The women love me and the punk assed boys like you fear me.. You prove it daily. LOSER.Go get your free food.
"poop"
Here is a list. A list of other posters who have mocked the manure you so poorly try to spew. These are just from today;
- Nostrillis Waxman - 3
- Nemisis
- RoxLo - 6
- The Independent Majority - 3
- forks_make_us_fat - 4
- Teaman - 4
- Frank
- John Galt
- Buroc Millhouse Obama - 2
- Sciroco
- Carol
- In The Right - 5
- Shinning Electr0n 2
- Easy Eed - 4
That's 14 posters mocking the manure you so poorly spew, that totals 48 negative posts.
To be honest you did get 4 posters who agreed with your crap;
- puketrick
- the doobie - 2
- allpee oil
- uncle dim
Fear you? Not me, only the mothers of little boys fear you.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1171314 Jul 22, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>The best thing the Supreme Court can do is rule against every Obama agenda item and save our country from tyranny and ultimate destruction. I only hope that a majority of Supreme Court judges love our country even half as much as I do.
In June, 2012, you will recall, the high court, in a five-to-four decision, ruled constitutional the A.C.A. provision mandating that individuals purchase insurance, on the grounds that the mandate was a tax, which Congress has the right to impose. As many commentators, myself included, remarked at the time, this innovative and largely unexpected maneuver looked like a political one. In the power to tax, Roberts, who wrote the majority opinion, found a way to avoid unleashing the enormous political storm that would doubtless have followed the Court’s decision to overturn President Obama’s signature reform, one he had campaigned on in 2008, and which took more than two years of haggling and debate to become law. Two years on—considerably more by the time this case would reach the Supremes—I very much doubt that the Chief Justice will have discovered the urge to strike down the Affordable Care Act.

http://www.newyorker.com/news/john-cassidy/wi...
Uncle Samowitz

Buffalo, NY

#1171315 Jul 22, 2014
Well, I feel this has been very enlightening for us all...
Frank

Spokane, WA

#1171316 Jul 22, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
To help its citizens get coverage??? Republican Governors who did not expand Medicaid just f*cked their constituents for political purposes. Something the Republicans in Congress do every day.
The ACA is paid for, Galt. It actually cuts the debt.
ObamaKare is not 'paid for',it isn't even fully implemented yet and according to Obama administration own accounting it is already trillions in debt and if it is not repealed will eventually bankrupt our country.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1171317 Jul 22, 2014
Uncle Samowitz wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm bored and I 'd like to answer the last one of these, at least....
I do it cause... well, because... I don't know, I just like it? How does one actually know when one is actually slurring or demeaning a real person do you figure? Hmmmm? From here it sorta looks like your "family" is strictly pixilated?
"uncle dumowitz"
Maybe when he calls my wife a slut? Maybe when he slurs and demeans those who have served in the US military.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR

“Let's X Change!!”

Since: Feb 09

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#1171318 Jul 22, 2014
Are you experienced wrote:
<quoted text>
Good one Twink! Keep that up and they'll find you before you're finished with your next post!
who is that, creep? should i be worried? i don't gay bash like liberals do....but i don't back down from limp wristed fluff boys either.

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#1171319 Jul 22, 2014
Olive Oil wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, this thread is about what we tell you it's about. You've earned the right by your very dronage to be told what to do... and then to simply do it. From now on you worshippers of an artificial hierarchy will be told what to do... and then you'll do it.
really? that line of thought is reserved for obamacrites!! sorry, twerp......i did not swallow the blue pill.

is fidel your great uncle?
Nostrilis Waxman

New York, NY

#1171320 Jul 22, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Most all on here that toe the Israeli line have no clue as to what has actually happened and they aren't interested in anything that will change that made up mind. They watch Fox news and never get both sides of anything.
Baaawwaaahhhh!!!!!
Uncle Samowitz

Buffalo, NY

#1171321 Jul 22, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>The 'obvious alternatives' to defending our country, is burying family members or worse,identifying them after they are all dead. The 'obvious alternatives' include giving up our country's sovereignty and our homes to attacking hoards of foreign armies and terrorist that want our resources,our cities and our country. The 'obvious alternatives' include surrendering to evil. All of those 'obvious alternatives' would make Liberals happy,not to mention Obama,Reid,Kerry,Biden and Pelosi.
I'm just curious... who sold the weapons to those people we need to defend ourselves so valorously from? Who wrote the checks to pay for them? And... you don't see this as troubling? You ignorant peasant... In the words of the heroic, Pogo, "We have met the enemy.... and he is us!"
Nostrilis Waxman

New York, NY

#1171322 Jul 22, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
In June, 2012, you will recall, the high court, in a five-to-four decision, ruled constitutional the A.C.A. provision mandating that individuals purchase insurance, on the grounds that the mandate was a tax, which Congress has the right to impose. As many commentators, myself included, remarked at the time, this innovative and largely unexpected maneuver looked like a political one. In the power to tax, Roberts, who wrote the majority opinion, found a way to avoid unleashing the enormous political storm that would doubtless have followed the Court’s decision to overturn President Obama’s signature reform, one he had campaigned on in 2008, and which took more than two years of haggling and debate to become law. Two years on—considerably more by the time this case would reach the Supremes—I very much doubt that the Chief Justice will have discovered the urge to strike down the Affordable Care Act.
http://www.newyorker.com/news/john-cassidy/wi...
What's wrong good neighbor with the sagging jowl? Did you run out of Al-Gore-Jazeera material dingbat?

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#1171323 Jul 22, 2014
Olive Oil wrote:
<quoted text>
You ARE a breeder maggot, aren't you, pilgrim?
yep!!! my loins just spit out success stories. want to bend over and make something of your life, lady?
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1171324 Jul 22, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>The best thing the Supreme Court can do is rule against every Obama agenda item and save our country from tyranny and ultimate destruction. I only hope that a majority of Supreme Court judges love our country even half as much as I do.
You obviously love your party far more than your country Loser. Even to the point f lying about your service...Tell me Frank a little about your service and being an officer.
Nostrilis Waxman

New York, NY

#1171325 Jul 22, 2014
Uncle Samowitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Here we go again...
Awww! Poor boy Ghost has hurt feelings.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1171326 Jul 22, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>ObamaKare is not 'paid for',it isn't even fully implemented yet and according to Obama administration own accounting it is already trillions in debt and if it is not repealed will eventually bankrupt our country.
You seem as dense and fanatical as Carol.
Uncle Samowitz

Buffalo, NY

#1171327 Jul 22, 2014
But, yes, I'm sure if we just disbanded unilaterallly our military some disgruntled Canadian would inevitably blow up Sea World or we'd be overrun by the chinee.... but you clowns are adopting them so fast that's what's happening anyway... I would, posit, colonel, that you cannot be both the problem AND the solution.... You might want to look for another way...

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#1171328 Jul 22, 2014
Are you experienced wrote:
<quoted text>
A breeder you say? And what kind of bacteria, other than the usual stuff you find on swine, do you breed. Please share.
i breed self reliant, good americans who are happy people. they are self sufficient and successful.

maybe you could read up on 'our' type of lifestyle sometime?

i want to help.....but you need to stop the self pity before i offer you a leg up. deal?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1171330 Jul 22, 2014
Addressing reporters with Netanyahu at his side, U.N. chief Ban said: "My message to Israelis and Palestinians is the same: Stop fighting. Start talking. And take on the root causes of the conflict, so we are not back to the same situation in another six months or a year."
Kerry has said the United States would provide $47 million in humanitarian aid for the Gaza Strip. He plans to stay in Cairo until Wednesday morning but has no set departure date from the region.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/07/22/us-...
Kerry is an idiot for giving aid to Hamas.......

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#1171331 Jul 22, 2014
it's rather funny how obama fans think everyone should move to the other side of the stadium.

many of us are still for america in spite of your jaded views about the best nation ever to exist.

we always win. losers like you always lose.

i just don't understand why losers like leftists do so willingly!!!

why is that?
Patrick

United States

#1171332 Jul 22, 2014
AUSTIN (The Borowitz Report)—An aide to Rick Perry is confident that the Texas Governor proved he “has what it takes to be President” with his decision on Monday to send troops somewhere for no reason.
By deploying a thousand National Guardsmen to the U.S.-Mexico border, Perry has shown that as President he would be “ready and willing” to use troops without a defined objective, mission, or exit strategy, the aide confirmed.
“Sending troops someplace with no clear idea of why they are going or what they are supposed to be doing once they get there is a key part of the Presidential skill set,” said the aide, Harland Dorrinson.“Rick Perry has just shown that he’s got that nailed down.”
Dorrinson acknowledged that the gold standard for using troops for no reason might have been set by Perry’s predecessor in Texas, George W. Bush, but added,“If anyone can beat that record, it’s Rick.”
According to the aide, Perry’s “extremely Presidential response” to the immigration crisis is already winning him the praise of G.O.P. voters.“Nothing unites Republicans more than standing up to children,” he said
http://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-repor...
LOL these are great . Hillary involved in Lincoln assassination one of the tops.

Question: How long will international flights stay clear of Ben Gurion Airport
FAA has it for 24 hours will it be extended?
Peace
Nostrilis Waxman

New York, NY

#1171333 Jul 22, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously love your party far more than your country Loser. Even to the point f lying about your service...Tell me Frank a little about your service and being an officer.
How old are you boy?

Can't you at least get one of your socks to fess up son?

Baawwaahhh!!!!

You have 55 minutes until nighty night, geezer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 26 min JOEL 69,967
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 46 min wojar 179,264
Do you find smoking attractive? (No posts about... 1 hr Yes 3
Chicago a model city 2 hr Just me 6
Father Of Hans Peterson Speaks Out (Oct '07) 3 hr Getagrip 44
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Boy G 50,587
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr casting director 98,497
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago