Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1383483 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1172770 Jul 24, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
After the horror of Kristallnacht
the USA was the only country to recall its' ambassador
ordered by President Franklin D. Roosevelt
"Shortly after Kristallnacht, the United States recalled its ambassador permanently."
http://voiceseducation.org/category/tag/recal...
Did I say you could speak?

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1172771 Jul 24, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, tell us who turned them away?
I might also note that she chose to discuss a time BEFORE the zionists self-proclaimed a state of israel. They never want to take responsibility for what ensued.
Patrick

United States

#1172773 Jul 24, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
It was only in the 1930s, when the Nazis rose to power, that Jews became victims and their lives changed forever.
Brief history of Jews in Europe prior to WWII:
Jews living in eastern Europe - Poland, Soviet Union, Hungary, and Romania - were the largest population of Jews and lived as a minority within the culture of the majority.
Jews living in western Europe - Germany, France, Italy, the Netherlands, and Belgium - adopted the culture of their non-Jewish neighbors, dressed and talked like their countrymen and tended to have had more formal education than eastern European Jews.
Jews could be found in all walks of life, as farmers, tailors, seamstresses, factory hands, accountants, doctors, teachers, and small-business owners. Some families were wealthy; more were poor. Children learned a trade or continued their education at the university level.
Don't think anyone "turned them away".
After the horror of Kristallnacht the USA was the only country to recall its' ambassador
ordered by President Franklin D. Roosevelt

"Shortly after Kristallnacht, the United States recalled its ambassador permanently."
http://voiceseducation.org/category/tag/recal ...

Good Move by the U S A

Yay
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1172774 Jul 24, 2014
Remember how the libtarded commie Democrats went after Reagan with the guerilla drug lord contras?

The "Contra" scandal where Ollie North humiliated Senate Democrats and made a mockery of them.

The Honduran president just said that is the reason for the "kids" coming to the USA.

You libtards buy this crap from Obama & the South American leaders who want to dump on us?

Yeah, thought so morons.

Mo voters!
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1172775 Jul 24, 2014
<shaking head>
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
President Bush's chickens !
It was President George W. Bush who, on Dec. 14, 2008, signed with Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki a Status of Forces Agreement (SOFA) calling, in Article 24.1,
for the withdrawal of all U.S. forces—not just combat forces—from Iraq by Dec. 31, 2011.
Anyone who doubts it might consult on the White House website an "In Focus" release of Jan. 15, 2009 or a Congressional Research Service analysis of this SOFA by R. Chuck Mason, July 13, 2009.
If the assumption was that the newly elected President Obama should negotiate a SOFA calling for a residual U.S. force in Iraq large enough to prevent the current mayhem, then why did President Bush agree to a complete withdrawal of all U.S. forces by the end of 2011 in a SOFA that he must have known would be a major road block in negotiating a follow-on SOFA for a sizeable residual U.S. force in Iraq?

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1172776 Jul 24, 2014
<quoted text>
This is a very dangerous situation; glad we have a President who is not a hot head.
Exactly!!! Every time McCain opens his mouth and calls Putin "a KGB thug" or critizes Obama for not arming the Ukrainian government, I heave a sigh of relief that he's not President. War mongers like McCain and Romney would like nothing more than to involve us in another war.
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1172777 Jul 24, 2014
The Liar & Chief - Most Transparent corrupt Administration in History - Promise in 2008!

Barack Obama locks out the press — again

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2014/07/barack-...

Tuesday, the reporters and photographers traveling with the president on Air Force One and in his motorcade were left on the gravel path not even within sight of former Costco CEO Jim Sinegal’s house in the Seattle suburbs where Obama sat for a Senate Majority PAC fundraiser with a $25,000 entrance fee.

Criminal.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1172778 Jul 24, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the Republican base wants to depose the Chamber of Commerce types who want government subsidies and cheap illegal alien labor......
the so-called "Tea Party" is just one expression of that movement....
meanwhile you DemoKKKrats are being taken over by Jew-hating blacks and Muslims....
News flash: Zionism is a political movement. Criticism of the zionist leadership of isarel is not anti-semitic.

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1172779 Jul 24, 2014
<quoted text>
Israel has historically ignored UN resolutions.
Very true. That is because they believe they are above the law.

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1172780 Jul 24, 2014
Hey, Lily...roughly 9 million Jews lived peacefully in those European countries before World War II. By war's end, 2 out of 3 of them were dead.

Can't blame the ones who survived wanting to return to their native land and denying them future security.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1172781 Jul 24, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I might also note that she chose to discuss a time BEFORE the zionists self-proclaimed a state of israel. They never want to take responsibility for what ensued.
It's just incredible o me the lack of historical knowledge on this matter. It's mind blowing
Even Steven

Ashburn, VA

#1172782 Jul 24, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly!!! Every time McCain opens his mouth and calls Putin "a KGB thug" or critizes Obama for not arming the Ukrainian government, I heave a sigh of relief that he's not President. War mongers like McCain and Romney would like nothing more than to involve us in another war.
All McCain has requested we provide them military equipment which is exactly what we should do. That isn't war!!
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1172783 Jul 24, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Like whoa man!

Exactly, you moron.

Morons like you said Reagan was going to start WWIII, but instead we saw the liberation of Eastern Europe, that is until Obama came into thugery.

Your Democrats voted for Iraq, dishonest azzwhole.

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1172784 Jul 24, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
Hey, Lily...roughly 9 million Jews lived peacefully in those European countries before World War II. By war's end, 2 out of 3 of them were dead.
Can't blame the ones who survived wanting to return to their native land and denying them future security.
"Before WW II" means before the self-proclaimed state of israel set the world on fire. Palestinians and Jews lived peacefully together before that time also.
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1172785 Jul 24, 2014
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
It's just incredible o me the lack of historical knowledge on this matter. It's mind blowing
A sneeze would blow your mind fool.

Where do you people come from?
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1172786 Jul 24, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Before WW II" means before the self-proclaimed state of israel set the world on fire. Palestinians and Jews lived peacefully together before that time also.
Israel was "NOT" self proclaimed you GD moron.

It was established in 1948 by your beloved U.N. you fcking moron libturd.
Even Steven

Frankfort, KY

#1172787 Jul 24, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Very true. That is because they believe they are above the law.
Israel is a sliver of land between the Mediterranean Sea on one side and surrounded by Egypt, Jordan, Syria and Lebanon on the other. Their enemies live in their back yard and will settle for nothing less than wiping them off the face of the earth.

Let's say you have two acres of land and are surrounded by neighbors who despise you and want you dead. City Hall advises you to give them a half acre and that will make everyone happy. What would you do??

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1172788 Jul 24, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
demoKKKrats plan to ride their Jew-hating pro-Hamas platform to victory.....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1172789 Jul 24, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Putin is a KGB thug and the US should provide military aid to Ukraine....

Obama prefers useless sanctions and hashtags....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1172790 Jul 24, 2014
God I am glad I can sleep tonight knowing I'm not a moron Democrat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min JRB 214,472
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 19 min GEORGIA 8,417
Home Bound Horror Story 35 min Bad People 1
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 52 min TRD 70,607
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr RJS 8,469
News Barber shop shooting leaves 1 dead, 1 injured; ... 1 hr bozo 2
Observations 1 hr Angelique770 27
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr Sublime1 102,009
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages