Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1568049 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1173090 Jul 25, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I notice your English lessons are a tad lacking professor. All sentences start with a capital letter [None of yours did] You also had a question mark after a statement...DUH. Now what exactly is it you would like to know about the military I notice you continue to bring that up? So tell me a little about your service Middle man.
one run-on sentence and two instances of inappropriate capitalization from Professor Gooseshit, the scumbag black draft-dodger.....
In The Right

United States

#1173091 Jul 25, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
So now we have numerous typos in the Obamacare law and one of the writers of it saying subsidies were limited to state-run in 2012 now saying "I don't know why I stated that."
It all seems believable
Less than two years ago Gruber contradicted what he's claiming today.

http://dailycaller.com/2014/07/25/obamacare-a...

More lies and bullshit from the left. Why? Because most of their useful idiot voters (like Ghost) couldn't care less.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1173092 Jul 25, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
Thanks Democrats!
Not only did Obama squander what we accomplished in Iraq, he has squandered what Reagan did in ending the Cold War!
That is according to liberal Time magazine!
http://time.com/3028202/in-the-latest-issue/
If that wasn't so frigging pathetic it would be funny. So lets see what our lies accomplished in Iraq, a nation in turmoil. emboldened Iran, we sacrificed over 4,500 of our finest, another 30, 000 wounded, estimate from 2-6 trillion,as most of the injured will need treatment for ever who knows the final cost, boy could we use those trillions now. We are despised even more in the Arab world, we accomplished absolutely nothing, ZERO,only the dumbest of the dumb could possible think that we achieved anything in Iraq but a costly mess. I would not have sacrificed one American life for that entire nation. It will go down in history as Americas biggest blunder...PERIOD. YOU MORON.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#1173093 Jul 25, 2014
Proud to be an American? You’re probably not a true liberal.
Michelle Obama took some heat in 2008 for saying that, "for the first time in my adult life I am proud of my country..."
As it turns out, that sentiment isn't all that unusual on the far left of American politics. According to a new Pew Research Center study, only 40 percent of consistently liberal Americans say they often feel proud to be Americans.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/w...
We can never forget Obama apologizing to the world for America's sacrifices as liberators, peacekeepers and the most generous country in the world when a crisis affects other parts of the world.

Ms. Jarrett must have overlooked giving him a history lesson first.

He thought if he made us look less exceptional and said he was sorry that we were exceptional, the bad guys would see the light and all would be well in the world under his community - and now global - organizational skills.

We just needed time to reprioritize after 2008. But Obama and Emmanuel didn't want to let that good crisis go to waste - like any good Marxist.
BOOGER

New Enterprise, PA

#1173094 Jul 25, 2014
Doesn't really matter whose in government positions - local, state or federal. They all lie, cheat, steal and push the middle down even further and stick the rod in deeper. Just because they can and have the audacity to say they are going to help. Nothing has changed since the 50's and it isn't going to get better. Ever. Doesn't matter who the "leader of the free world" is or will be. They're all liars and thieves. Cover my head with a blanket & let me sleep.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1173095 Jul 25, 2014
"Central American leaders convening at White House"
Now Obama should feel comfortable, meeting with leaders at his own level of stature!
Obama is planning to bring the Central American teenage drug gangstas directly to the US, bypassing the Mexican middlemen.....

gang violence in Chicago and other cities is wiping out the drug sales force and new blood is urgently required....

drug cartel is buying Obama a new home in Rancho Mirage....
In The Right

United States

#1173096 Jul 25, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
one run-on sentence and two instances of inappropriate capitalization from Professor Gooseshit, the scumbag black draft-dodger.....
Goat trying to impress the thread's spelling/grammar FemiNazi?
Buroc Millhouse Obama

New Britain, CT

#1173097 Jul 25, 2014
The turd is back at the White House after 3 days of fund raising.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1173098 Jul 25, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Not anymore Teaturd__Amy resigned from the Teaparty Express just as she resigned from the Teaparty Patriots where she was a founding member. The Teaparty Express is another national Teaparty organization.
Don't tell Flack__he swears they are little grassroots groups sort of like pinochle clubs.
Rumor has it that Amy will now be modeling Lardache Jeans.
Hillary Hog Thighs has a lock on that market.....

Location hidden

#1173099 Jul 25, 2014
Our country is like a toddler compared to the age-old histories of Europe, Asia and the Middle East.

Yet, we became the leader and trend setter of democracy and freedom.

Let's try not to forget that even if some are eager to distort it and destroy it.
In The Right

United States

#1173100 Jul 25, 2014
Mexican president asking Obama and U.S. Congress to ¨share¨ in Central American/Mexican misery.

Share =$$$$$$$$$
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1173101 Jul 25, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Another right whiner who can't seem to post about the President without a racial slur.
The the fck is wrong with you people.
"putz" is not a racial slur.....
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1173102 Jul 25, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
I relish daily your self induced misery and envy, I look forward to your helpless mournful wailing and continuous snarling like the cretin you seem so very proud of. Are you by chance related to Cheney he is also a "DICK"?
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1173103 Jul 25, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillary Hog Thighs has a lock on that market.....
All women intimidate you huh little man? Just think they are the ones that will hand you another crushing defeat come November...Oh boy, I cannot wait.

Location hidden

#1173104 Jul 25, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Jonathon Gruber__not Greuber.
One of the architects__not "the" architect.
Jonathon Gruber, one of the architects of Obamacare has explained today, to The New Republic that his 2012 comment on state exchanges was a mistake.
It was a mistake because ObamaCare was a mistake. No one even bothered to read it first.

It was Obama's redistribution/big government legacy. Democrats made that bed for him. Now they have to spoon with him in it.

We haven't even begun to see the fallout of this mistake yet.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1173105 Jul 25, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
scratching head....
'Six of the biggest names in technology — Apple, Microsoft, IBM, Cisco Systems, Hewlett-Packard and Google – ranked in the Top 15 of the 100 publicly-traded companies (as measured by revenue) with the most money held offshore, according to a new report called “Offshore shell Games” by U.S. PIRG, a federation of public interest research groups.'
http://www.forbes.com/sites/connieguglielmo/2...
...and then we have this...
'Billionaire investor Mark Cuban told CNBC on Friday that taxes overall could go up if too many companies leave the United States for greener overseas tax shores
http://www.cnbc.com/id/101860770
the obvious solution is to lower corporate tax rates to match the rest of the world.....

but that conflicts with DemoKKKrat class warfare....
Buroc Millhouse Obama

New Britain, CT

#1173106 Jul 25, 2014
In The Right wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you expect?
Three days ago Ghost didn't even know that Hamas was Palestinian.
LOL!

I'm not surprised at that.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

New Britain, CT

#1173108 Jul 25, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is planning to bring the Central American teenage drug gangstas directly to the US, bypassing the Mexican middlemen.....
gang violence in Chicago and other cities is wiping out the drug sales force and new blood is urgently required....
drug cartel is buying Obama a new home in Rancho Mirage....
lol! The sad part is, you're probably actually right on this.

Democrats like to keep em down.

Location hidden

#1173109 Jul 25, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
They had many options. They were offered unoccupied territory in Alaska and Uganda. They were offered the Kimberly Region in Australia and Port Davey, in south west Tasmania and land in Russia.
Instead, they chose to establish the State of Israel in the middle of their enemies. They made their bed, they can lie in it.
Maybe choosing one's native land is the more preferable choice. Palestinians would be living peacefully side-by-side with Jews in Israel today had not the Arab League decided they would get rid of the Jews right off the bat.

Why do liberals always look for blame in the wrong place?
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1173110 Jul 25, 2014
This is an Oldie for Goodie, when John Conyers was asked about Obamacare did you and your Colleagues read this CRAP.“What good is reading the bill if it’s a thousand pages and you don’t have two days and two lawyers to find out what it means after you read the bill?” Today without hesitation/doubt Obamacare is a Total Disaster!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 23 min Pasquali 11,043
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 37 min Jacques Ottawa-O... 242,137
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 2 hr RACE 3,674
Trump Just Sux 6 hr Manhunt 97
OVERALL CDST of electric autos. 13 hr BIG Lie Continues 9
TRUTH will be revealed, someday, maybe. 14 hr Coverup And Bombs 13
Jonny's Towing is Chicagoland's Most Crooked Co... 15 hr Willie G 69

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages