Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1418164 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

THE DEVIL

Columbia, SC

#1172629 Jul 24, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama can't open his mouth without telling lies. I didn't vote for him.
WE KNOW THIS ALREADY, HONEY... NO NEED TO STATE THE OBVIOUS...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1172630 Jul 24, 2014
nothing to see here....

'Honduran President Blames United States Immigration Debate For Border Crisis'

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/...
THE DEVIL

Columbia, SC

#1172631 Jul 24, 2014
In The Right wrote:
<quoted text>
Has anyone explained how a ¨zombie-like¨ Obama figure standing outside of an outhouse is ¨racist?¨
I'M NOT SURE ANYONE HAS TO, DO THEY?
In The Right

United States

#1172632 Jul 24, 2014
Former_Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
No surprise that an uneducated person like yourself would put down those smarter than you. You really should get help for that inferiority complex.
Uneducated?

Like the people who believe Obama didn't *really* lie about Obamacare or that the IRS lost computer data?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1172633 Jul 24, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
When, exactly, did we pour "trillions" into black ghettos? Tick Tock.
you know and I know that would be a total waste of money....
In The Right

United States

#1172634 Jul 24, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
When, exactly, did we pour "trillions" into black ghettos? Tick Tock.
Since LBJ announced his war on poverty.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1172636 Jul 24, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You guessing is normal son.
The same with your opinions.
As for you being in Russian, it's no surprise you'd visit one of your leaders.
If he was in Russia, it was because he was stalking Edward Snowden...his hero.
WAKE UP DEM

Lillington, NC

#1172637 Jul 24, 2014
Obama Prays with Muslims White House He Cancels National Day of Prayer

Is she a Racist ?
THE DEVIL

Columbia, SC

#1172638 Jul 24, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>They could have ignored Obama,instead of cheer leading for him. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =gEXBqJTBUZ4XX
BOY, YOU'RE PRETTY TIMID, AIN'T YOU, BUTTERBALL? YOU MUST'VE BEEN A LOGISTICS MAJOR IN OCS, HUH
THE DEVIL

Columbia, SC

#1172640 Jul 24, 2014
2nd amendment wrote:
<quoted text> Is it Obamas blood cause if it is ,congratulations You just saved America from bankruptcy.
NOW THIS TRAILER-TRASH HERE IS THE REASON SO MANY OF YOU CLOWNS GET HIT REGULARLY WITH ENFILADING FIRE.... WANNA NOT GET BEAT UP? STAY AWAY FROM GRANDPA HERE...

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1172641 Jul 24, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Israel is only responding to being attacked. It is Hamas who places their missile launchers in school, homes, and mosques. The leaders can always be replaced. Your simplistic view of the situation is blinding you (as all libtards) to the truth. Israel would live in peace if the attacks would stop.
Gaza is an over populated open-air prison thanks to israel. They are not exactly free to launch missiles from the sea as israel is doing. As long as zionist are in charge of israel, there will never be peace.
WAKE UP DEM

Lillington, NC

#1172642 Jul 24, 2014
Now is this Guy a Racist ????

Obama Impersonator at Republican Leadership Conference

Reggie Brown (impersonator

Brown is a native of Chicago, and was born in Maywood, Illinois, a suburb of Chicago.[3] Like President Obama, Brown was born to a white mother and black father.[4] When Brown was a teenager, his step-father passed away after a three-year battle with Leukemia, leaving Brown and his siblings to be raised by a single mother.[5]

Brown attended the University of Illinois at Urbana–Champaign before dropping out of college to pursue a career in modeling.[5] After a short stint with Ford Model Management, Brown enrolled at The Acting Studios Chicago to take voice and acting classes.[6]
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1172643 Jul 24, 2014
Here's a CLUE

"news for Syrian chemical weapons"

Amazing what google offers__instantly.and in terms even "most" right wing mofos can understand.

Now I've got to run along to some super voter muckity muck meetings before the dinner time polling calls begin__I'll tell you right now that Larry from the Petroleum Institute is one pesky SOB.
WAKE UP DEM

Lillington, NC

#1172644 Jul 24, 2014
Obama Rodeo Clown a KKK Racist?

How come when you are White you are a Racist ?
Now if you are Black you are not a Racist ?

Right ??????

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1172645 Jul 24, 2014
In The Right wrote:
<quoted text>
The left-leaning media, without a doubt, is mainly responsible for the political/ideological division in this country.
The Democrats requiere the country be divided to stay viable. The media networks are just carrying the Democrats' water.

Since: Jan 11

Hackettstown, NJ

#1172646 Jul 24, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>2200 local chapters and an online membership of over 115,000 sure sounds like a good sized national organization.
BTW 63 % of the Tea Party Patriots are male.
Oh and Amy Kremer__a regular on FOX News was a co-founder.
I don't think that's splitting hairs Junebug.
Amy Kremer is Tea Party Express. They're more establishment than most groups.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1172647 Jul 24, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
MMMMMMMMM... I'LL JUST BET THAT'S TASTY... BUT IT'S PROBABLY MOSTLY HOLES IN MY EXPERIENCE...
I have holes in my experience too. Probably best I don't know what I missed.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1172648 Jul 24, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
nothing to see here...
'Mexico concerned about Texas' plan to deploy National Guard on border'
http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/politics/201...
They should be concerned. They can shoot at the Border Patrol with a .50 cal and nothing happens. What do you think will happen when they shoot at real Texans with a .50 cal?
I think Texans aren't inclined to do nothing when they're being shot at. It's just not in their history.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1172649 Jul 24, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Hafez al-Assad died in June 2000.....
Yes, and go look up how he handled the Moslem Brotherhood; he massacred them, 1982 Hama:

The Syrian city of Hama was the scene of a massacre in 1982 when President Hafez al-Assad, father of the current president Bashar al-Assad, razed the city to crush a Sunni rebellion, slaughtering an estimated 20,000 of his own people.

Assad's troops pounded Hama with artillery fire for several days and, with the city in ruins, his bulldozers moved in and flattened neighbourhoods.

The 1982 massacre is regarded as the single bloodiest assault by an Arab ruler against his own people in modern times and remains a pivotal event in Syrian history.

http://www.theguardian.com/theguardian/from-t...

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1172650 Jul 24, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Wow. Apparently your poll catches 100% of voters...
Wow....
That belief is why they were so SHOCKED when Romney lost. Everytime I need a good laugh, I remind myself of their reaction after the election. All those "prayers" unanswered.

So many of them said they were going to leave the country or commit suicide if Obama won...too bad they haven't followed through. We'd be so much better off.

Rush Limbaugh: "America I did not come to this decision lightly. It"s something I've thought long and hard about. Two weeks ago I made a silent promise to myself that if Obama won, I'd leave the country. And I plan on making good on that promise." TICK TOCK

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 15 min PU your momma hol... 222,409
Instagram upload from windows 10 PC? 3 hr jeskkaphilli618 1
Word (Dec '08) 6 hr PEllen 6,695
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 6 hr PEllen 9,381
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 6 hr PEllen 3,033
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 6 hr PEllen 1,932
last post wins! (Apr '13) 6 hr They cannot kill ... 1,466
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr PEllen 103,452

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages