Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1232944 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“I Feel”

Since: Feb 09

Blest4it!

#1171458 Jul 22, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
in your warped mind, that includes Senator Schumer (D-NY)......
is Frau Clinton pro-Hamas???....
USM never shaves her bush. she hasn't had a real man ever. she had a muslim boy by force 19 years ago. she's an angry militant. and she will never be a virgin in paradise. she makes decent humus, though, i hear. don't want to know what makes it special, however. that would probably give one the runs.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1171459 Jul 22, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
Letter from Gaza by a Norwegian doctor:
Dearest friends,
The last night was extreme. The "ground invasion" of Gaza resulted in scores and carloads with maimed, torn apart, bleeding, shivering, dying - all sorts of injured Palestinians, all ages, all civilians, all innocent.
The heroes in the ambulances and in all of Gaza's hospitals are working 12-24 hour shifts, grey from fatigue and inhuman workloads (without payment all in Shifa for the last 4 months), they care, triage, try to understand the incomprehensible chaos of bodies, sizes, limbs, walking, not walking, breathing, not breathing, bleeding, not bleeding humans. HUMANS!
Now, once more treated like animals by "the most moral army in the world" (sic!)...
And as I write these words to you, alone, on a bed, my tears flow, the warm but useless tears of pain and grief, of anger and fear. This is not happening!
An then, just now, the orchestra of the Israeli war-machine starts its gruesome symphony again, just now: salvos of artillery from the navy boats just down on the shores, the roaring F16, the sickening drones (Arabic 'Zennanis', the hummers), and the cluttering Apaches. So much made in and paid by the US.
Mr. Obama - do you have a heart?
I invite you - spend one night - just one night - with us in Shifa. Disguised as a cleaner, maybe.
I am convinced, 100%, it would change history.
Nobody with a heart AND power could ever walk away from a night in Shifa without being determined to end the slaughter of the Palestinian people.
But the heartless and merciless have done their calculations and planned another "dahyia" onslaught on Gaza.
The rivers of blood will keep running the coming night. I can hear they have tuned their instruments of death.
Mads Gilbert MD PhD
Professor and Clinical Head
Clinic of Emergency Medicine
University Hospital of North Norway
http://www.middleeastmonitor.com/articles/mid...
Norwegians have long played the stupid neutrality game. And then Hitler invaded. Boo-hoo. Denmark the same. Switzerland, too, but they bought themselves safety by harboring the Nazi ill-gotten goods from the sight of others at the Nuremberg Trials - they held Hitler's wallet while he killed millions of Jews.

And now we've got a neutral Norwegian doctor boo-hooing again for one of the Middle East's Nazi's.

Get outta here, idiot.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1171460 Jul 22, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Not surprising that the mere mention of sex reminds you of pigs, very revealing OINK.
Yes, when you mention sex, I immediately think of pigs.
Hymen Ripper

Buffalo, NY

#1171461 Jul 22, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>TMI. that was creative writing, right, debil?
Only one way to find out, honey... others have sought the Holy Grail before you... for the same reasons... Holy Grail! Hahaha, you christians kill me sometimes...

"Hey, um, Sally..."
... "Mary!"
"Ok, Mary then... do you mind if I put my middle finger in your Holy Grail?"
... "Um.. I guess not, as long as you don't go past the second knuckle...."
"Wow, that's really soft.... and wet..."
... "It is? Well, I HAVE had a bad cold..."
"Omigod! What is that SMELL? jESUS! wHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME IT SMELLED LIKE THAT?"
... "Da-ad!!!
Hymen Ripper

Buffalo, NY

#1171462 Jul 22, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>maybe to the first.....probably to the second.
i just don't know.
Boy! You really ARE a woman, aren't you?... He wasn't actually looking for an answer, dear, no need to fret about it..

“I Feel”

Blest4it!

#1171463 Jul 22, 2014
Hymen Ripper wrote:
<quoted text>
? Yeah, well, are you for it or against it? I can't tell?.... Wait, I forgot who I was talking to, didn't I? No willies up the ol' poop chute of the Immaculate Virgin, huh? Heheheh, well, too late now I guess.... they'll get you at the very end though, be patient... Frankly, any man who says he doesn't poke his dick into every... um... negative space he finds, is a liar....
not every man. don't go making me think you're a woman. that would be gross.
Hymen Ripper

Buffalo, NY

#1171464 Jul 22, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>so you lied? you've never been there.....let alone own it, huh?
Well, you certainly got me there... But, all kidding aside when's the last time a tenant in New York ever saw his actual landlord?...

“I Feel”

Blest4it!

#1171465 Jul 22, 2014
Hymen Ripper wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy! You really ARE a woman, aren't you?... He wasn't actually looking for an answer, dear, no need to fret about it..
nobody is looking for an answer where you're concerned. you're an open joke.

no offense.....you just leave yourself wide open so to speak.
Even Steven

Frankfort, KY

#1171467 Jul 22, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
To help its citizens get coverage??? Republican Governors who did not expand Medicaid just f*cked their constituents for political purposes. Something the Republicans in Congress do every day.
The ACA is paid for, Galt. It actually cuts the debt.
Not true.

Obamacare agrees to cover 16 million more low-income people under Medicaid and the feds will pick up the full cost from 2014 through 2016 and pay 90 percent through 2020.

But will the feds keep their promise? There is nothing specific in the law to prevent a future Congress from reneging on this promise. The normal federal Medicaid match to states is 60% This could devastate many states. Just paying 10% of this vastly expanded coverage will negatively impact many states. After 2020 what happens? Back to 60%? States currently facing or near bankruptcy will never make it. Governors who did not enter the exchange will not face this dilemma .

“I Feel”

Blest4it!

#1171468 Jul 22, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, when you mention sex, I immediately think of pigs.
i think of swine when i read usm since forever's posts.

“I Feel”

Blest4it!

#1171469 Jul 22, 2014
Hymen Ripper wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy! You really ARE a woman, aren't you?...
don't go getting 'funny' or weird, okay?

this was a good night.

you're still conflicted/confused and i'm still normal.
Hymen Ripper

Buffalo, NY

#1171470 Jul 22, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>not every man. don't go making me think you're a woman. that would be gross.
You know what, I'm not really one for "broad-brushing" typically, but if there's one thing I know for certain is that, if you're a man, you're a goddam liar... if you're a woman then you need to just take one up the ass so you know what we're talkin' about here...
Hymen Ripper

Buffalo, NY

#1171471 Jul 22, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>nobody is looking for an answer where you're concerned. you're an open joke.
no offense.....you just leave yourself wide open so to speak.
I think it relates to your whole, "I think I can, I think I can" thingy...if I appear to you in the ether and I seem to be an 'open joke,' then... perhaps that's what I want to be for you... I appear to be a LOT of things to various people with various filters... no one is more aware of this than me...
Even Steven

Frankfort, KY

#1171472 Jul 22, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, most people will merely tag this as nothing but propaganda and a lies. When it comes to israel, the majority of Americans are deaf, dumb and blind.
Aljazeera???? Give us a break!!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1171473 Jul 22, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
So now once again we see more lies.You said that asked me about my book, now you want to change the rules Retard. Again you lie,. Hell I could name 30 names that think you are totally nuts and they would all be right. I have never even seen one poster ever say to you Eed that was a great post. You have a child like personality, and obviously you are getting senile..You started all of the slander and you continue still. You are a worthless bitch and I feel sorry for your family, as you have to be a source of great embarrassment. Now as nice as I can say it KFY chickenshit. Quit your daily whining butt breath...I 'm betting you stink. Now go get your free food LIAR.
"poop"
One more time you dodge and dance.
First you said I could not name a single poster that pointed out your lies. I pointed out 13 different posters and that was just for part of today.
Second you claim you can name 30 posters who think I am totally nuts but in your usually cowardly way you offer not a single poster.
Third you lie, several posters today commented positively on my posts and negatively on your posts.
Please answer this question, in addition to myself several posters have asked when your bio/fantasy will be released. Do you have an answer?
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
Hymen Ripper

Buffalo, NY

#1171474 Jul 22, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>i think of swine when i read usm since forever's posts.
See, here's a perfect example... when I think of her I think of sweaty, dirty sex on the veranda with the goddam dogs nipping at my ass as it reciprocates up and down in perfect sync with an old BeeGees song on the outside speakers.... different filters!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1171475 Jul 22, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Really N - E - R - D?
You can name 30 names that think Easy is totally nuts.
Proceed N - E - R - D.
Good luck liar!
You really are a fick sucker old fool.
Baawwaahhh!!!!
How old are you?
"poop"
A poster who agrees with me that you are aliar.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1171476 Jul 22, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL these are great . Hillary involved in Lincoln assassination one of the tops.
Question: How long will international flights stay clear of Ben Gurion Airport
FAA has it for 24 hours will it be extended?
Peace
I don't know, perhaps it should be indefinite. A bargaining ploy?
Hymen Ripper

Buffalo, NY

#1171477 Jul 22, 2014
Hymen Ripper wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you certainly got me there... But, all kidding aside when's the last time a tenant in New York ever saw his actual landlord?...
You see, Ritey, look at this post above, for instance, there's a joke within a joke within the joker... did you catch it?... No?.. 16 probably did, that's how I seduce her... it's possible she's seducing me though?.... In any event we make each other smile a LOT and when your goal is to meet and fall in love with exciting women, that's a good way to begin... And that's pretty amazing when one considers where we started from... This could be YOUR life too.... you're just not smart enough to play the game...
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1171478 Jul 22, 2014
Even Steven wrote:
<quoted text>
Aljazeera???? Give us a break!!
Perhaps you could broaden your horizons

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 min Brian_G 53,521
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 29 min Oriosano Nachos M... 189,892
legit pain P.I.L.L.S n m/ar.iju/an.a 3 hr Local Chicago 1
Affidavit: White House birth certificate is a F... 3 hr JustTheFACTS 1
Fun Song Combos (Sep '12) 4 hr Lexus1985 425
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 4 hr Lexus1985 407
News 1 dead, 4 wounded in Chicago shootings 7 hr reality is a crutch 1
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]