Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1261558 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Nostrilis Waxman

New York, NY

#1171325 Jul 22, 2014
Uncle Samowitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Here we go again...
Awww! Poor boy Ghost has hurt feelings.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1171326 Jul 22, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>ObamaKare is not 'paid for',it isn't even fully implemented yet and according to Obama administration own accounting it is already trillions in debt and if it is not repealed will eventually bankrupt our country.
You seem as dense and fanatical as Carol.
Uncle Samowitz

Buffalo, NY

#1171327 Jul 22, 2014
But, yes, I'm sure if we just disbanded unilaterallly our military some disgruntled Canadian would inevitably blow up Sea World or we'd be overrun by the chinee.... but you clowns are adopting them so fast that's what's happening anyway... I would, posit, colonel, that you cannot be both the problem AND the solution.... You might want to look for another way...

“BET DAP”

Since: Feb 09

GOOM BOWN

#1171328 Jul 22, 2014
Are you experienced wrote:
<quoted text>
A breeder you say? And what kind of bacteria, other than the usual stuff you find on swine, do you breed. Please share.
i breed self reliant, good americans who are happy people. they are self sufficient and successful.

maybe you could read up on 'our' type of lifestyle sometime?

i want to help.....but you need to stop the self pity before i offer you a leg up. deal?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1171330 Jul 22, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
Addressing reporters with Netanyahu at his side, U.N. chief Ban said: "My message to Israelis and Palestinians is the same: Stop fighting. Start talking. And take on the root causes of the conflict, so we are not back to the same situation in another six months or a year."
Kerry has said the United States would provide $47 million in humanitarian aid for the Gaza Strip. He plans to stay in Cairo until Wednesday morning but has no set departure date from the region.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/07/22/us-...
Kerry is an idiot for giving aid to Hamas.......

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#1171331 Jul 22, 2014
it's rather funny how obama fans think everyone should move to the other side of the stadium.

many of us are still for america in spite of your jaded views about the best nation ever to exist.

we always win. losers like you always lose.

i just don't understand why losers like leftists do so willingly!!!

why is that?
Patrick

United States

#1171332 Jul 22, 2014
AUSTIN (The Borowitz Report)—An aide to Rick Perry is confident that the Texas Governor proved he “has what it takes to be President” with his decision on Monday to send troops somewhere for no reason.
By deploying a thousand National Guardsmen to the U.S.-Mexico border, Perry has shown that as President he would be “ready and willing” to use troops without a defined objective, mission, or exit strategy, the aide confirmed.
“Sending troops someplace with no clear idea of why they are going or what they are supposed to be doing once they get there is a key part of the Presidential skill set,” said the aide, Harland Dorrinson.“Rick Perry has just shown that he’s got that nailed down.”
Dorrinson acknowledged that the gold standard for using troops for no reason might have been set by Perry’s predecessor in Texas, George W. Bush, but added,“If anyone can beat that record, it’s Rick.”
According to the aide, Perry’s “extremely Presidential response” to the immigration crisis is already winning him the praise of G.O.P. voters.“Nothing unites Republicans more than standing up to children,” he said
http://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-repor...
LOL these are great . Hillary involved in Lincoln assassination one of the tops.

Question: How long will international flights stay clear of Ben Gurion Airport
FAA has it for 24 hours will it be extended?
Peace
Nostrilis Waxman

New York, NY

#1171333 Jul 22, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously love your party far more than your country Loser. Even to the point f lying about your service...Tell me Frank a little about your service and being an officer.
How old are you boy?

Can't you at least get one of your socks to fess up son?

Baawwaahhh!!!!

You have 55 minutes until nighty night, geezer.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1171334 Jul 22, 2014
<quoted text>
Well, we don't really know; but it is important to read all sides of this, not just the Israelis; there is propaganda from both sides; but we probably never know the truth.
Senator Schumer (D-NY) disagrees with you.......

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#1171335 Jul 22, 2014
i never owned slaves.......but i own liberals.
Uncle Samowitz

Buffalo, NY

#1171336 Jul 22, 2014
Do I CARE whether the food I eat comes from a particular country or culture? Nope. Do I care who makes my clothes? Nope. Do I care if the woman on top of me speaks English? Nope, well... sometimes... but I understand her well enough... so.. why do I need a flag? An Army? Borders? Fences? what do I need any of that for? To save me from you, apparently... Your patriotic pride and love for top-down efficiency notwithstanding, I think it's time for you folks to go, and I'm not talking about taking a trip... I don't think I've ever heard anyone else in the world speak about the "dynamism" of the military?... But, frankly, Frank, you're the poster child for it. I'm just curious, Frank, what religion are you?
Nostrilis Waxman

New York, NY

#1171337 Jul 22, 2014
Uncle Samowitz wrote:
Well, I feel this has been very enlightening for us all...
Especially you Ghost, since you have no life.

How was you latest vacation? Didn't you say you were going back to your dump at Lake Elsinwhore? You know, that place where you made big bucks to supplement your 50K / year?

Baawwaaahhhh!!!!

N - E - R - D!

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#1171338 Jul 22, 2014
a black on the farm pre 1860 was a slave.

a present day black democrat is a field hand.

what is the difference?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1171339 Jul 22, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
To help its citizens get coverage??? Republican Governors who did not expand Medicaid just f*cked their constituents for political purposes. Something the Republicans in Congress do every day.
The ACA is paid for, Galt. It actually cuts the debt.
why should any state expand its welfare system to include those who are not really poor???....

as far as ObamaKKKare being "paid for"......you can keep your doctor......
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1171341 Jul 22, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"poop"
Here is a list. A list of other posters who have mocked the manure you so poorly try to spew. These are just from today;
- Nostrillis Waxman - 3
- Nemisis
- RoxLo - 6
- The Independent Majority - 3
- forks_make_us_fat - 4
- Teaman - 4
- Frank
- John Galt
- Buroc Millhouse Obama - 2
- Sciroco
- Carol
- In The Right - 5
- Shinning Electr0n 2
- Easy Eed - 4
That's 14 posters mocking the manure you so poorly spew, that totals 48 negative posts.
To be honest you did get 4 posters who agreed with your crap;
- puketrick
- the doobie - 2
- allpee oil
- uncle dim
Fear you? Not me, only the mothers of little boys fear you.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
So now once again we see more lies.You said that asked me about my book, now you want to change the rules Retard. Again you lie,. Hell I could name 30 names that think you are totally nuts and they would all be right. I have never even seen one poster ever say to you Eed that was a great post. You have a child like personality, and obviously you are getting senile..You started all of the slander and you continue still. You are a worthless bitch and I feel sorry for your family, as you have to be a source of great embarrassment. Now as nice as I can say it KFY chickenshit. Quit your daily whining butt breath...I 'm betting you stink. Now go get your free food LIAR.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1171343 Jul 22, 2014
Whos not Surprised wrote:
WAXTURDS TROLLING SOCKPUPPET CARNIVAL SHyTSHOW!
Stalking, lurking, judging, skulking, another day in the life of Waxturds, Topix' premier troll.
WAXTURDS topix troll clusterfvck. Same troll-multiple id's==''Nostrilis Waxman''..Delusional army of one:'
paddyomalley, General Sherman, 50 50 shot at it, crickets, T minus 100 plus days, Even Steven, Cut to the chase, RReverend Carl Lovejoy, In The Right,Ghostsmama,,Red Lobster,,Hillaryous, Eleanor Beaver, Billy Hwang,,Sammy Chung,,lillysbotchedabortion, LeosAnus,,'Grey Ghosts Colostomy Bag'','Liberals R Defective', Black Maggots,,,, "new around here",''LBJ sux balls'',''Jimmy'',''Patricange lily'',''ptbw forever'',''Nuculu rVodkaOption '', "Faketime ",,''wooden prick69'',,"D UMB AS A ROCK",," Lily Barton", "RUSH10ME ",Gunner/''Ra yDonovan ''obama_the_penius ",,tell _it_like _it_ IS","Jor ge Zimmerman", "Wilhelm From Germany", Fenris the Big Bad Wolf, shinningelectr0n, Masama Muhfugger, Joey Bidewide, "Buroc Millhouse Obama", Fenris the Big Bad Wolf, LiberalsAreHypocri tes, SHADOW,Borat Hussein Ovomit, Bonnie, OBAMANATION, Diane Sawyer, opo, lily uses US IP, Black Wino,,NuculurNutsu rpriZed, moshx, shinningelectr0n, Forum, Takeisha, moshx, Nat Turner, fake nucular option, lily waxman raton, Natty Bumppo, nobamaredux, NeverNOTsurpriZed, Jimmy, St Black Pope, leosanusbama, Demidiots, 0h-Rea11y, Big Bubba BLackCock, TSM, Forum, Old Crazy Goober, Proud2bewhite, No Surprise, Jimma Carter, Impeach Obama, Anyone from Temacula, Arguingwithidiots, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank , fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Nobama, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl
Just a few of Waxturds socks... The turd that just will not flush...Have you no shame? What atotal loser...All made up imaginary friends, talk about a loser.
Uncle Samowitz

Buffalo, NY

#1171344 Jul 22, 2014
america only exists anymore as a convenient diversion for its various criminal commercial enterprises which are ACTUALLY being handled by other countries... THERE IS NO "AMERICA," YOU SOLD IT! Stop trying to make me shed a tear for dear Old Glory when she's now made by terrorists in Pakistan to YOUR specifications. Didn't you ever wonder why the blue field of the flag is reversed on the sleeves of the uniforms of american soldiers? THEY'RE MADE BY DOGS! Are your own families that stupid that they believe your treacley patriotic nonsense? Are you really that stupid?
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1171345 Jul 22, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
So now once again we see more lies.You said that asked me about my book, now you want to change the rules Retard. Again you lie,. Hell I could name 30 names that think you are totally nuts and they would all be right. I have never even seen one poster ever say to you Eed that was a great post. You have a child like personality, and obviously you are getting senile..You started all of the slander and you continue still. You are a worthless bitch and I feel sorry for your family, as you have to be a source of great embarrassment. Now as nice as I can say it KFY chickenshit. Quit your daily whining butt breath...I 'm betting you stink. Now go get your free food LIAR.
Really N - E - R - D?

You can name 30 names that think Easy is totally nuts.

Proceed N - E - R - D.

Good luck liar!

You really are a fick sucker old fool.

Baawwaahhh!!!!

How old are you?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1171346 Jul 22, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that is the perfect solution for Shinning, although he will probably enjoy that.
Here's the Backdoor Orifice Boy giving us his opinion on sexual excitement techniques.

Nothing talks like experience, eh, Grey Goosed?

I heard you did every Parking Meter in beautiful downtown Broad Run, VA.

Sore in the morning? Did you feel 'Expired" afterward?
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1171347 Jul 22, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a few of Waxturds socks... The turd that just will not flush...Have you no shame? What atotal loser...All made up imaginary friends, talk about a loser.
Nope dope.

Get help weirdo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 19 min loose cannon 194,284
Ask Amy 7-27-15 5 hr mrs gladys kravitz 8
Dear Abby 7-27-15 5 hr mrs gladys kravitz 7
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr CrunchyBacon 100,188
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 8 hr Ariel Sharon 70,139
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Feb '09) 9 hr Majikmon 5,191
News Weekend shooting toll in Chicago: 7 dead, 35 wo... 9 hr reality is a crutch 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages