Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1394629 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“BET DAP”

Since: Feb 09

GOOM BOWN

#1172077 Jul 23, 2014
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
My Spiritual sense just sent out a message to me stating *Believe in yo'self*...
What about that one?
What Demons have you been dealing with? The tax brackets that seem to be the topper of what else anyone pays into what an Independence?
hey, tinka!!!

haven't exchanged with you in years.

are you still smoking pot?

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1172078 Jul 23, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>And 90% of all the responses to you are negative you stupid crybaby.
I busted you lying again. Every day you do the very same thing to the very same people like a programmed idiot, which you are over qualified. So obsess on moron.
"poop"
Continue to dance and dodge. Please list all those who disagree with me. There are some. Considering the views of the some I am happy they lie and offer demeaning comments to me. Also be honest and point out those who agree with me. You will not have to go back far, several today.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
PS: Is this the summer your bio/fantasy will be released? A lie on your part? Yes. No surprize.
Nostrilis Waxman

New York, NY

#1172079 Jul 23, 2014
As you all can see I have been here all day and maniacally giving myself multiple brilliant judgits while negatively judging your posts and chit-chatting back and forth with myself all day using many of my favorite sockpuppets!!

Today I have surrounded myself with a vast and verrrry entertaining cast of some of my specially chosen sockpuppet creations, many of my personal favorites!!! I hope you are enjoying them as much as I am!!!
I had to change my depends three times this afternoon but it was worth every diaper as it was challenging and exciting!!

I'm feeling the need to share yet again share with my Topix family, to clear the air so to speak! Another recommended form of self-affirmation. My doctor thinks it's a great idea!!

Well, here goes!

My liver is totally shot but I don't regret one single day of drinking myself into a drunken, drugged out stupor. I was found on the ground in a semi-coma one morning next to a dumpster behind a seedy disco and taken to the mental facility where I now reside. I have been here since my glory days in the 70's. Though I have no access to booze anymore I do take plenty of Meds!!

Since living here all this time I have developed multiple personalities which I have very little control over. My doctor's tell me it is a way to escape the reality of my situation and confinement. Hence the heavy medication. I have no access to sharp objects of any sort, no scissors, no knives,no ice picks, if you know what I mean. The psychiatric team who treat me feel the computer is a great outlet for my multiple problems and personalities. I adore spending my spare (which is all I have) time on topix venting my anger and hate through these, as they are called, sockpuppets!! I have been known to do a 48 hour stretch more than once!!! I listen to disco and show tunes while posting, it makes me feel invigorated!!

Don't concern yourself with my lack of women, never had an interest in them anyway! I and most of my sockpuppets will be on board all evening tonight making idiotic and mentally deranged comments, the sole purpose being to harass and feebly attempt to insult the legitimate posters who use this forum. I will also be judging your posts all night. I plan to be here for the entire night with my sockpuppets so get ready for an all out judgit blowout shitshow!!!!

Please JOIN in!! I will give you a head start if needed. I enjoy spending the days and nights here giving out judgits to anyone who doesn't agree with me and I like to think I have full control of this thread!!! I consider it "mine"!!!!!! PLEASE join me!

As many of my topix friends are aware I have an endless supply of fake ip addresses and topix id's which I use every day of my life that I spend on topix. It helps to pass the time here living on the psych ward in CT. where I am permanently confined. It keeps me busy and I feel I am doing something worthwhile with all my spare time. My psychiatrists' think it is good therapy and basically harmless.

Back to the JUDGITS!!!!!
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1172080 Jul 23, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
God am I glad I can sleep tonight knowing I'm not a worthless Democrat.
And you think somehow that being a worthless bagger is better? Adjust your bag bagger. BWAAAAA
Nostrilis Waxman

New York, NY

#1172081 Jul 23, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
OK Soilent Green. Have a nice day.
Soilent??? Bwaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! !

Spell much?
lol

Houston, TX

#1172082 Jul 23, 2014
Never seen this thread before. Wow it's so long. Obama voters seem to have gone completely mad, showing their true colors. Sort of like that one kid who pulled pranks on you as a child and everyone but you believed it and once his trick began working he gets more and more comfortable to expose that inner demon.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1172083 Jul 23, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
POLL: 67% of voters say America more divided than four years ago...
Of course it is. Have you forgotton the results of the 2010 election already? Does "Tea Party" ring a bell? The best thing for America is to get rid of the Tea Party.

From your "Poll": Eighty-three percent (83%) of all voters believe most of their fellow Americans are not informed voters.(Especially those who listen to Faux News.)
lol

Houston, TX

#1172084 Jul 23, 2014
Obama's popularity is the lowest it's ever been. The only ones left are the radicals. Unfortunately they don't get out of their small circles often so they don't know how disappointed the average American is in Obama.
Patrick

United States

#1172085 Jul 23, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
and now supporters of Israel and Hamas are battling for control of the DemoKKKrat party.....

Your Neo cons maybe
Nostrilis Waxman

New York, NY

#1172086 Jul 23, 2014
lol wrote:
Never seen this thread before. Wow it's so long. Obama voters seem to have gone completely mad, showing their true colors. Sort of like that one kid who pulled pranks on you as a child and everyone but you believed it and once his trick began working he gets more and more comfortable to expose that inner demon.
Yep folks,^^^^^^^ ME AGAIN!!!
Nostrilis Waxman

New York, NY

#1172087 Jul 23, 2014
lol wrote:
Obama's popularity is the lowest it's ever been. The only ones left are the radicals. Unfortunately they don't get out of their small circles often so they don't know how disappointed the average American is in Obama.
Yes,^^^^^^^^^ ME AGAIN!!!!!
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1172088 Jul 23, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
So you still think the kids are yours huh Dummy?
Of course lowlife!

I'm not like you.

When is your book coming out Reichtard?
How old are you?
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1172089 Jul 23, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Bzzzzz.

WRONG AGAIN GHOST YOU MORON.

You just admitted you are a sock.

Big surprise....

Loser.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1172090 Jul 23, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
"If you were not at any of those places" Doesn't sound very military like to me...I don't believe a single word you have said about your service, none of it makes any sense. I think we have another Walter Mitty amongst us.
"poop"
Way to go!!! One more time the war hero slurs and demeans one who proudly served his country.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#1172091 Jul 23, 2014
WAKE UP DEM VOTERS wrote:
Foreign Minister Avigdor Liberman slammed the United Nations Human Rights Council (UNHRC) on Wednesday, over its intention to launch an investigation into the IDF's operations in Gaza.
The UNHRC, he said, has long ago turned into the rights council for terrorists.
"We will continue to fight terror and continue to fight the hypocrisy and anti-Semitism of bodies such as the UNHRC,” said Liberman.
“When countries such as Cuba, Venezuela and the like, who do not know the concept of human rights, point an accusing finger towards us, it is a sign that we are doing the right things," he added.
Justice Minister Tzipi Livni said the UNHRC’s decision showed the organization supports terrorism and stressed that Israel will continue to fight terrorism.
"The IDF will fight terrorism and will continue to do its utmost to avoid harming innocent people, and you will continue to encourage terrorism - because that's exactly what your decision does,” wrote Livni on her Facebook page.
Finance Minister Yair Lapid also responded to the decision and said he was not surprised by it.
"I did not have any expectations from the start, this is the ugly hypocrisy of the United Nations," Lapid said, adding, "They should investigate Qatar for transferring funds to terrorism or Syria and Iraq."
Earlier on Wednesday, the Prime Minister’s Office slammed the decision as "a travesty".
"The decision today by the UNHRC is a travesty and should be rejected by decent people everywhere," the statement said, pointing out that no such probes were being launched into Hamas's illegal use of human shields and indiscriminate firing at Israeli civilians.
"Rather than investigate Hamas, which is committing a double war crime by firing rockets at Israeli civilians while hiding behind Palestinian civilians, the UNHRC calls for an investigation of Israel, which has gone to unprecedented lengths to keep Palestinian civilians out of harm's way, including by dropping leaflets, making phone calls and sending text messages," the statement continued.
The decision to launch an inquiry was made shortly after UNHRC chief Navi Pillay said that there is a "strong possibility" that Israel was violating international law through Operation Protective Edge.
Secretary of State John Kerry on Wednesday signed a controversial U.N. treaty on arms regulation, riling U.S. lawmakers who vow the Senate will not ratify the agreement.
As he signed the document, Kerry called the treaty a "significant step" in addressing illegal gun sales, while claiming it would also protect gun rights.
UN PROTECTING TERRORISTS !!!!!!!!!
"This is about keeping weapons out of the hands of terrorists and rogue actors. This is about reducing the risk of international transfers of conventional arms that will be used to carry out the world's worst crimes. This is about keeping Americans safe and keeping America strong," he said. "This treaty will not diminish anyone's freedom. In fact, the treaty recognizes the freedom of both individuals and states to obtain, possess, and use arms for legitimate purposes
The best, most effective way to keep arms out of the hands of terrorists would be to disarm the IDF.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1172092 Jul 23, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately Lily the drug cartels in Central America have more money to spend than the governments there and have subverted both the military and the police forces in those countries. Members of both the military and police are on cartel payrolls and those that don't go along are often targeted for assassination.
I agree with Pope Francis when he said; "This humanitarian emergency requires, as a first urgent measure, these children be welcomed and protected,"
We have in the past had large influxes of Cubans and Haitians and we survived and many became productive members of society.
I'm sorry to say that Carol is right on this issue and you're wrong.
It's not black and white. Carol and Lily both have valid arguments. These cases will be determined on a case by case basis. Some children will be returned to their native country (especially the mother/child duo) and others will be allowed to stay. There is not and should not be any blanket granting of asylum. Those who meet our requirements should be "welcomed and protected". That is the American way.

I find it pathetic that people like Marco Rubio are crying for a change in the immigration laws that permitted his parent to come from Cuba. He's plan is to grant legal status based on job skills instead of humanitarian needs. Something is really wrong with someone who offers that as a solution.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1172093 Jul 23, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
My kids both make more than you do, retard. They also don't have your level of frustration, anger & hate. They despise people like you, as I do.
N - E - R - D!
Baawwaaahh!!!!
Make what?
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1172094 Jul 23, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
As you all can see I have been here all day and maniacally giving myself multiple brilliant judgits while negatively judging your posts and chit-chatting back and forth with myself all day using many of my favorite sockpuppets!!
Today I have surrounded myself with a vast and verrrry entertaining cast of some of my specially chosen sockpuppet creations, many of my personal favorites!!! I hope you are enjoying them as much as I am!!!
I had to change my depends three times this afternoon but it was worth every diaper as it was challenging and exciting!!
I'm feeling the need to share yet again share with my Topix family, to clear the air so to speak! Another recommended form of self-affirmation. My doctor thinks it's a great idea!!
Well, here goes!
My liver is totally shot but I don't regret one single day of drinking myself into a drunken, drugged out stupor. I was found on the ground in a semi-coma one morning next to a dumpster behind a seedy disco and taken to the mental facility where I now reside. I have been here since my glory days in the 70's. Though I have no access to booze anymore I do take plenty of Meds!!
Since living here all this time I have developed multiple personalities which I have very little control over. My doctor's tell me it is a way to escape the reality of my situation and confinement. Hence the heavy medication. I have no access to sharp objects of any sort, no scissors, no knives,no ice picks, if you know what I mean. The psychiatric team who treat me feel the computer is a great outlet for my multiple problems and personalities. I adore spending my spare (which is all I have) time on topix venting my anger and hate through these, as they are called, sockpuppets!! I have been known to do a 48 hour stretch more than once!!! I listen to disco and show tunes while posting, it makes me feel invigorated!!
Don't concern yourself with my lack of women, never had an interest in them anyway! I and most of my sockpuppets will be on board all evening tonight making idiotic and mentally deranged comments, the sole purpose being to harass and feebly attempt to insult the legitimate posters who use this forum. I will also be judging your posts all night. I plan to be here for the entire night with my sockpuppets so get ready for an all out judgit blowout shitshow!!!!
Please JOIN in!! I will give you a head start if needed. I enjoy spending the days and nights here giving out judgits to anyone who doesn't agree with me and I like to think I have full control of this thread!!! I consider it "mine"!!!!!! PLEASE join me!
As many of my topix friends are aware I have an endless supply of fake ip addresses and topix id's which I use every day of my life that I spend on topix. It helps to pass the time here living on the psych ward in CT. where I am permanently confined. It keeps me busy and I feel I am doing something worthwhile with all my spare time. My psychiatrists' think it is good therapy and basically harmless.
Back to the JUDGITS!!!!!
Damn Waxballs, now that I know your history I almost feel sorry for your retarded azz. You probably still think that's a thermometer up your azz every night huh? I have noticed that you always smile when Bubba takes your temperature. So have you sold that Castle in England and give your millions to charity. If I were you I would go ahead and pull the plug after all you have been worthless for ever. Maybe you could leave old Eed a million or so just so he can quit his job as a circle jerk director. In any event confession is a good thing. I'll try and be a bit more understanding now that I'm aware of your condition.
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1172095 Jul 23, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Nighty night, coward Ghost.

10 minutes old dummy!

How old are you?

Baawwaahhh!!!

Knock yourself libtard.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1172096 Jul 23, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Bzzzzz.
WRONG AGAIN GHOST YOU MORON.
You just admitted you are a sock.
Big surprise....
Loser.
I"ll bet I'm the first person that ever under estimated your stupid, Never do that again.. You really are retarded and a paranoid obsessed fleabag.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 min Rogue Scholar 05 216,514
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 min CrunchyBacon 102,444
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 45 min -This IS Too Easy 60,024
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 50 min GEORGIA 8,842
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 55 min Ize Found 70,704
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 4 hr GEORGIA 2,679
last post wins! (Dec '10) 4 hr honeymylove 2,128
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages