Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1520820 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1172210 Jul 23, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
Well, I've put in more than my two cents today - at least three.
So later.
At least two bits:-)
THE DEVIL

New York, NY

#1172211 Jul 23, 2014
https://www.google.com/maps/ @38.931668,-77.112688,3a,75y,3 10.53h,66.65t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m 2!1sD0QmxFbO_ZU91L59UzyRzQ!2e0

Lapeer, MI

#1172212 Jul 23, 2014
Tinka wrote:
Oh yeah a hanky for that spanky slapped much?
I really have to read some in here and see where the Thread is at I really have no Idea...
So are there anyone that would vote for *WOMAN*....
note to self...
look for the one's in casual Suit...and so what are you guys wearing?
Tinka, you get an A for persistence.

A friendly wind.

Lapeer, MI

#1172213 Jul 23, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
Ghost just had his nurse administer his medication:
<quoted text>
Nurse?

You mean the Male Nurse with the hairy sewer-pipe arms and the pneumatic grease gun?

Yeah, Grey Goosed loves it when the guy plays with his Zerk Fitting.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1172214 Jul 23, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Jews have built desalination plants that allowed them to turn deserts into gardens and farm fields. They have pursued the sciences, medicine and educational achievement. They have created world markets for Jewish products. I don't think there is a month that passes without my hearing about another Israeli achievement. One of the world's first social networks -ICQ - was invented by two Israeli students. That tiny pill camera you swallow to take videos of your intestinal walls - an Israeli invention. The list of Israeli achievements is long - very long.
The Palestinians? They want to kill. F*ck, make babies, herd their women like cattle and kill more Jews. What' was the last Palestinian invention, product or industry or medical device or academic achievement you've ever heard of?(crickets)
That's it. That's the Palestinian list of achievements - kill Jews for Allah - and rot in their trash heap desert alongside their uneducated, primal and incestuous families waiting to kill another passing Jew.
that was harsh....but true.....

Lapeer, MI

#1172215 Jul 23, 2014
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
who decides when a person is an adult?
when did you become an adult....at what age?
He's still workin' on it.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1172216 Jul 23, 2014
Joe Biden Jr.

A Montana senator who is running for re-election suggested Wednesday that medication he took for post-traumatic stress disorder after service in Iraq may have been responsible for apparently plagiarized passages in his thesis.

Montana Sen. John Walsh's thesis, which was written to earn a master's degree from the U.S. Army War College, contains unattributed passages taken word-for-word from previously published papers.

The Democrat also said he was dealing with the stress of a fellow veteran's recent suicide.

Walsh said he made an unintentional mistake and did not intend to plagiarize.

"I don't want to blame my mistake on PTSD, but I do want to say it may have been a factor," Walsh told The Associated Press. "My head was not in a place very conducive to a classroom and an academic environment."

A spokesperson for Walsh's campaign said the apparent plagiarism was "unintentional."

"There were areas that should have been cited differently but it was completely unintentional," Lauren Passalacqua said in a statement.

The senator is running against Republican Rep. Steve Daines to keep the seat Walsh was appointed to in February when Max Baucus resigned to become U.S. ambassador to China, and national Democrats said Wednesday they remained "100 percent behind Sen. Walsh."

The apparent plagiarism in Walsh's 2007 thesis, titled "The Case for Democracy as a Long Term National Strategy," was first reported by The New York Times in a story posted online Wednesday afternoon. Walsh submitted the paper to earn his Master of Strategic Studies degree nearly two years after he returned from Iraq and about a year before he became Montana's adjutant general overseeing the state's National Guard and Department of Military Affairs.

The paper, reviewed by the AP after the Times posted its story and graphics online, includes a series of unattributed passages taken from the writings of other scholars.

Lapeer, MI

#1172217 Jul 23, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>ummm...(man! shaking my head in disbelief of your ignorance...)....dear... it is not a secret, it is actually written policy anyone can look at..
it is unbelievable what an ass you can make of yourself with your ignorance.
Be careful shaking that head. You've got a few screws loose.

Lapeer, MI

#1172218 Jul 23, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>the hand that has been proven to not be there?
only a fool like you would belivee in something proven false already.
You can get up off your thumb now. Pull it out, go wash it and go to bed.

Lapeer, MI

#1172219 Jul 23, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>what was that involvement in syria Libya. he was referring to...
this should be funny...let me make popcorn while you try to dodge your way out of an issue you cannot possible converse on intelligently
Insane laughter is your specialty, of course. Do your thing.

It is pointless for me to explain this to you considering you wouldn't know Syria from the Seine or Libya from Lubbock, TX.

Now go get yer popcorn, boy, and giggle while you stroke yourself with that buttered hand - alone.

Lapeer, MI

#1172220 Jul 23, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>why can't you just back up the bullshit i called you on?
sweetie, you know i am species smarter than you, that is why you are dodging and running from your bullshit.
any time now..so many requests so many dodges from you. nothing? nothing at all? not even an attempt to defend yourself? so sad you give in so easily. but hen you set that precedent so long ago...the first time we met, i believe...
Wooddick, you're getting dull.....it's time to insert your head into the pencil sharpener again.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1172221 Jul 23, 2014
SAN FRANCISCO -- Succumbing to growing public pressure, Twitter released the gender and ethnic breakdown of its work force Wednesday, showing that it looks like most other major technology companies: overwhelming male, white and Asian.

In the U.S., nearly 90% of Twitter's workers are white or Asian. And more than 90% of technology jobs in the U.S. are held by whites or Asians.

Men make up 70% of all staff but 90% of technology staff, according to figures released by the company's vice president for diversity and inclusion, Janet Van Huysse.

Unlike the diverse ObamaKKKare website, however, Twitter is functional.

Lapeer, MI

#1172222 Jul 23, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
U.S. lifts ban on carriers flying into Tel Aviv
The U.S. Federal Aviation Administration said it lifted a ban on American carriers flying into Tel Aviv after reviewing Israeli measures to reduce security risks.
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/us-lifts-ban...
This must stick in Magic Negro's craw.

Lapeer, MI

#1172223 Jul 23, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
that was harsh....but true.....
If I was 19 and a Palestinian, I'd be climbing the walls to leave Gaza and enter into this century, stop killing Jews, leave Allah in the trash and get a life outside of herding females and sheep for sex.

I'm not trying to be harsh. I'm trying to be realistic. If that turns out to be harsh then so be it. Let the cards fall where they may.

Lapeer, MI

#1172224 Jul 23, 2014
John Galt wrote:
Joe Biden Jr.
A Montana senator who is running for re-election suggested Wednesday that medication he took for post-traumatic stress disorder after service in Iraq may have been responsible for apparently plagiarized passages in his thesis.
Montana Sen. John Walsh's thesis, which was written to earn a master's degree from the U.S. Army War College, contains unattributed passages taken word-for-word from previously published papers.
The Democrat also said he was dealing with the stress of a fellow veteran's recent suicide.
Walsh said he made an unintentional mistake and did not intend to plagiarize.
"I don't want to blame my mistake on PTSD, but I do want to say it may have been a factor," Walsh told The Associated Press. "My head was not in a place very conducive to a classroom and an academic environment."
A spokesperson for Walsh's campaign said the apparent plagiarism was "unintentional."
"There were areas that should have been cited differently but it was completely unintentional," Lauren Passalacqua said in a statement.
The senator is running against Republican Rep. Steve Daines to keep the seat Walsh was appointed to in February when Max Baucus resigned to become U.S. ambassador to China, and national Democrats said Wednesday they remained "100 percent behind Sen. Walsh."
The apparent plagiarism in Walsh's 2007 thesis, titled "The Case for Democracy as a Long Term National Strategy," was first reported by The New York Times in a story posted online Wednesday afternoon. Walsh submitted the paper to earn his Master of Strategic Studies degree nearly two years after he returned from Iraq and about a year before he became Montana's adjutant general overseeing the state's National Guard and Department of Military Affairs.
The paper, reviewed by the AP after the Times posted its story and graphics online, includes a series of unattributed passages taken from the writings of other scholars.
PTSD = Plagiarizing Traumatic Stress Disorder?

Lapeer, MI

#1172225 Jul 23, 2014
John Galt wrote:
SAN FRANCISCO -- Succumbing to growing public pressure, Twitter released the gender and ethnic breakdown of its work force Wednesday, showing that it looks like most other major technology companies: overwhelming male, white and Asian.
In the U.S., nearly 90% of Twitter's workers are white or Asian. And more than 90% of technology jobs in the U.S. are held by whites or Asians.
Men make up 70% of all staff but 90% of technology staff, according to figures released by the company's vice president for diversity and inclusion, Janet Van Huysse.
Unlike the diverse ObamaKKKare website, however, Twitter is functional.
Those darned Asians! Haven't they ever heard of Affirmative Action?

Where's Eric Racist Holder? Get 'em on the line. Quick! We gotta fix this.

“BET DAP”

Since: Feb 09

GOOM BOWN

#1172226 Jul 23, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>l Why don't you just say you're god and we'll start from there son!
so....you've been kneeling at my feet all this time when i thought you were just squatting. thanks for the compliment, but i'm not god. he loves all his creatures......even dumb liberals like you, yeah. i can't say that about haters who've never lifted a finger for my country such as yourself.
THE DEVIL

Columbia, SC

#1172227 Jul 24, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>such a sad, little n man you are..
so what is it we should call you? non man? non woman? non human?
(i prefer the latter as it most precisely describes your persona...}
TYPICALLY, SUK, PEOPLE ADDRESS ME AS, "SIR," SINCE YOU ASKED AND ALL.... BUT YOU CAN CALL ME, "MASTER," IF YOU PREFER?.....
THE DEVIL

Columbia, SC

#1172228 Jul 24, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>so....you've been kneeling at my feet all this time when i thought you were just squatting. thanks for the compliment, but i'm not god. he loves all his creatures......even dumb liberals like you, yeah. i can't say that about haters who've never lifted a finger for my country such as yourself.
UM... YOU SOLD IT, REMEMBER?... CAN'T HAVE IT BOTH WAYS...
THE DEVIL

Columbia, SC

#1172229 Jul 24, 2014
I LOVE THIS TIME OF NIGHT... IT'S MY PERSONAL FAVORITE.... YOU HAVE THE TIME AND SILENCE TO THINK... FEEL... CREATE.... THE TEA PARTY... CONSERVATIVES... BLANK-EYED DOE-LIKE STARES AT THE CONCEPT THAT THERE WERE MORE THAN 4 OR 5,000 FATALITIES IN THE MOST RECENT WAR WE LOST... OR, PERHAPS, THAT MORE THAN 57,000 PEOPLE DIED IN THE VIETNAMESE DEBACLE.... WHY DO THE REST OF US LET THESE PEOPLE BEHAVE IN THIS FASHION... WHY TOLERATE THEIR IGNORANCE, NOW THAT IT IS..... VIRULENT... ON THE MOVE..... THEIR BEDROCK FASCINATION WITH THE "CONSTITUTION".... AS IF IT WERE A LIVING THING, WHICH, I CAN CONFIRM UPON RECENT INSPECTION, IT IS NOT.... THE NOTION THAT A MOUNTAIN CAN BECOME A HOUSING DEVELOPMENT.... AND IS "IMPROVED" THEREBY... A SWARMING CITY OF BUSY LITTLE BEES STEALING AND STORING THEIR POLLEN IN THE FORM OF HONEY.... DRONES QUIETLY GROOMING, BUILDING, COSSETING.... FOR WHAT?... FOR WHAT DO THEY STRIVE?.... THE QUEEN... ANY QUEEN... THEY STRIVE FOR HER... ARE BEES PARTICULARLY MONARCHIST?...... IT'S ABSOLUTELY AMAZING THAT WE SEEM TO ACTUALLY BELIEVE WE ARE MORE THAN SOME SORT OF POINTLESS, BIOLOGICAL ASSEMBLY.... LOST IN SPACE.... IN ONE SHORT LIFETIME I'VE WITNESSED AND EVEN PARTICIPATED IN.... SUCH OVERWHELMING DESTRUCTION... IS THE POINT SIMPLY TO STAY ALIVE TO SERVE THE QUEEN?...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr RACE 10,571
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr RACE 2,525
Obumbler Back To Community Organizing 2 hr Time 2 Quit BHO 1
Protest is Treason 3 hr LIQUIDATE-PROTESTERS 2
Look at Minn. Maine & Michigan. 3 hr NO HALAL FOODs 11
My heart is open for a real man~ 3 hr SpreadUrThighs 8
Scary Obituary 3 hr The Shadow 9

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance