Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1498176 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1171961 Jul 23, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>I was in the United States Army for 21 years,if you were not at any of those places I was at then I missed you. If you ever served under me then congratulations, because my soldiers were the best in the world.
Talking to yourself again?

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#1171962 Jul 23, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Pelosi is typical of that fraud mentality. She claimed she wished she could take every illegal alien child, but didn't take a goddam one.
So-called "liberals" are only liberal with your money. If it comes to them paying anything, they're as conservative as Archie Bunker.
Are you saying that most liberals are all talk and no action when it comes to their own money and selective bleeding hearts?

And paying more in taxes applies only to people with an R by their name - or an I or an L?

I am shocked. Shocked I tell you.

Simply...utterly...shocked.

But...just to be fair...let's ask them how much more of their own money they want to give the government first. Wonder if it's just $10 more out of their paychecks? Or $20? Or $30? Maybe even $100 or $200?

The government wants all it can take. No amount is too much.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1171963 Jul 23, 2014
Even Steven wrote:
<quoted text>
I spent some time with the highest tenured faculty member at Chicago Law a few months back, and he did not have many nice things to say about “Barry.” Obama applied for a position as an adjunct and wasn’t even considered. A few weeks later the law school got a phone call from the Board of Trustees telling them to find him an office, put him on the payroll, and give him a class to teach. The Board told him he didn’t have to be a member of the faculty, but they needed to give him a temporary position. He was never a professor and was hardly an adjunct.
The other professors hated him because he was lazy, unqualified, never attended any of the faculty meetings, and it was clear that the position was nothing more than a political stepping stool. According to my professor friend, he had the lowest intellectual capacity in the building. He also doubted whether he was legitimately an editor on the Harvard Law Review, because if he was, he would be the first and only editor of an Ivy League law review to never be published while in school (publication is or was a requirement).
http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2010/04/02/th...
Obama has never even seen the inside of a court room as a lawyer.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1171964 Jul 23, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder why liberals aren't screaming for Obama's college records to be released just to prove us wrong?
They seem to be perfectly content they've been kept under lock and key.
If this controversy were swirling around a conservative president's college records, every single conservative would be demanding for their release.
Not to mention the liberals' frenzied outcry. The media would need heavy sedation.
That is true. Conservatives don't like frauds. So-called "liberals" can't live without one.

Location hidden

#1171965 Jul 23, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
So is every other country in the entire world. Zimbabwe gets more respect from the world than the United States since Obama was named President.
Obama is waiting for Germany's, Angela Merkle, to see what she wants to do first.

No one hates to say this more than I do because no one hates the situation we're in more than I do - but this president has a habit of hiding behind women's skirts.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1171966 Jul 23, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! It's always great to see what typical conservative believes in.
This is worth saying again.

Obama has never even read the Constitution. He was indoctrinated to hate it without knowing what is written in it. He never read it at Occidental because, according to the students in his class there, he was a poor student. He never read it at Columbia because he never attended classes at Columbia, and they don't teach the Constiution at the Communist Party USA indoctrination center located adjacent to the campus of Columbia where Obama actually attended "classes". And, if you're a dropout from Occidental that never attended classes at Columbia and the Communist Party USA gets you admitted to Harvard, you're going to get whatever grade the Communist Party USA tells Harvard to give you and you won't have to read the Constitution there, either.
Obama is completely ignorant of what is written in the Constitution, completely ignorant of how the US government works, and is completely ignorant of what he did and does in our government.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1171967 Jul 23, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is waiting for Germany's, Angela Merkle, to see what she wants to do first.
No one hates to say this more than I do because no one hates the situation we're in more than I do - but this president has a habit of hiding behind women's skirts.
Just like France forcing Obama to join the European countries ousting Qaddafi. That was embarrassing.
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1171968 Jul 23, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>Far far more than the Palestinians. The Israelis have killed their fishermen, their farmers, their children, they treat them as animals, force them to have check points, try and starve them, ration everything. The Jews are their own worst enemies. But I'm betting that their days are numbered.. Hell they don't even respect us, they continue to bite the hand that feeds them. They have killed more Americans than has the Palestinians and stolen our secrets, there is no low they will not go. Kinda like baggers, just smarter.
Hi Honey, I'm Home!

Now go fetch me my slippers and a martini!

Honey! You must be going stir-crazy sitting home all day!

Where do you get this crazy stuff?

Provide a source?

Your idol Uber-Liberal Mayor Bloomberg was just on TV refuting everything you just said dear.

Where are you getting your silly notions dear?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#1171969 Jul 23, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like France forcing Obama to join the European countries ousting Qaddafi. That was embarrassing.
Where've you been DB; jail, your bunker or rehab?

Location hidden

#1171970 Jul 23, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Who is Wm Robert Johnston aka William Robert Johnston?
Do you find it curious that he's an expert on missile strikes and also an expert on abortions?
I wonder if he's also a holocaust and global warming denier?
The sources used by Wikipedia don't look any better.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_casualti...

Then again, most of the reports of casualties are being reported by Israelis.

Maybe you'll like this one better?

http://www.nybooks.com/articles/archives/2003...

"According to B’tselem, the Israeli Information Center for Human Rights in the Occupied Territories, the number of Israelis killed by Palestinians between September 2000 and November 2002 is 640 - 440 civilians including 82 under the age of eighteen. Some 335 were killed inside Israel proper.

"From the signing of the Oslo agreements in 1993 until the beginning of August 2002 we know of 198 suicide bombing missions of which 136 ended with the attackers blowing up others along with themselves."

This website also has sources at the bottom. Can only hope they will be to your liking.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1171971 Jul 23, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
college deferments were virtually automatic, through the school.......
there was no deferment for marriage or children, just a question of priorities.......
sorry you flunked out and got your butt drafted before you could enlist......
You're completely lost on the subject dumazz.

College deferments were not automatic and there absolutely were deferments for married and then married with children.

Why do you insist on being stupid???

The draft lottery began in December 1969__I had already served two tours in RVN by then.

You can google this stuff.
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1171972 Jul 23, 2014
Nostrilis Waxmoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Where've you been DB; jail, your bunker or rehab?
Oh my dear Ghost, aren't all your men you service just out of jail or rehab?
Patrick

United States

#1171973 Jul 23, 2014
Rick: How can you close me up? On what grounds?
Captain Renault: I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here!
[a croupier hands Renault a pile of money]
Croupier: Your winnings, sir.
Captain Renault:[sotto voce] Oh, thank you very much.
[aloud]
Captain Renault: Everybody out at once!
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1171974 Jul 23, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama has never even seen the inside of a court room as a lawyer.
I'll bet you have seen the inside of a few court rooms huh loser?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1171975 Jul 23, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Another DB Writer imposter for sure.
That or a Korean era guy who's is a wheelchair with an oxygen tank.

Location hidden

#1171976 Jul 23, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol, you just asked lily to be honest.
Do you really expect her to be?
From her responses, she seems just too confused to be honest even if she wanted to be.
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1171977 Jul 23, 2014
Why are grown Democrat men so feminine all through life and prone to thinking like tweenie bopper girls going through puberty?

Ghost/Waxmoron/Patrick/et al socks, you should be able to answer this easily!
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1171978 Jul 23, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Honey, I'm Home!
Now go fetch me my slippers and a martini!
Honey! You must be going stir-crazy sitting home all day!
Where do you get this crazy stuff?
Provide a source?
Your idol Uber-Liberal Mayor Bloomberg was just on TV refuting everything you just said dear.
Where are you getting your silly notions dear?
My, my, on top of all your other abnormalities you are GAY also. Confession is a good thing, but unfortunately you aren't smart enough to be a liberal, and the Conservatives won't have you...So suffer idiot.
In The Right

United States

#1171979 Jul 23, 2014
Is Anything Obama's Fault?

Obama blamed the recent influx of unaccompanied children crossing our southern border on violence in Central America...and, of course, George Bush.

It’s everyone’s fault except Obama’s.

[W]e should be looking for things that changed in late 2011 or early 2012 for the most likely causes of the explosion in child border crossings.

Did anything change around then? Yes, two things, maybe three, all authored by President Obama.

In August 2011, Obama directed ICE to use “prosecutorial discretion” to keep its hands off children here illegally (under the guise of prioritizing criminal aliens).

In June 2012, Obama made that policy more formal with his DREAM executive order. Children would not be deported.

If there were any recent changes in our drug policies or drug war execution in Central America, they happened comfortably into Obama’s term in office.

This seems simple to me. In 2011 Obama let it be known that the US will not deport children, and in 2012 the number of children crossing the border exploded.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1171980 Jul 23, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
The sources used by Wikipedia don't look any better.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_casualti...
Then again, most of the reports of casualties are being reported by Israelis.
Maybe you'll like this one better?
http://www.nybooks.com/articles/archives/2003...
"According to B’tselem, the Israeli Information Center for Human Rights in the Occupied Territories, the number of Israelis killed by Palestinians between September 2000 and November 2002 is 640 - 440 civilians including 82 under the age of eighteen. Some 335 were killed inside Israel proper.
"From the signing of the Oslo agreements in 1993 until the beginning of August 2002 we know of 198 suicide bombing missions of which 136 ended with the attackers blowing up others along with themselves."
This website also has sources at the bottom. Can only hope they will be to your liking.
Where did a fkn mutt like you find the first fakir???

Forget all the other nonsense__just explain the first source.

Or don't__because it will just be another lie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 33 min Tuffet t 237,814
News Man, 23, fatally shot in Douglas Park (Jan '08) 1 hr Alyesse Morris 3
News Hundreds rally, march for transgender rights in... 1 hr Dr. Q 4
Nancy Pelosi (our demented gal). 2 hr Well Well 9
Obama 3 hr Chi Town 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Mothra 63,400
last post wins! (Apr '13) 4 hr They cannot kill ... 2,317

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages