Barack Obama, our next President

There are 20 comments on the Nov 5, 2008, Hampton Roads Daily Press story titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

THE DEVIL

Wellston, OK

#1170597 Jul 21, 2014
Conservative mental conversation with her or himself....

"HAH! This clown says he's the DEVIL, huh? Well, with my education at Syracuse Technical Institute, and worldly erudition.... I'LL SHOW HIM!...." and here's where it all starts...

You clowns gonna just do this forever?...
THE DEVIL

Wellston, OK

#1170598 Jul 21, 2014
I guess I want y'all to kind of picture me as a really big brown trout... hooked jaw.... flushed with colour from mating.... waiting downstream.... between the two rocks that you... a meaningless bug, but, nonetheless, protein, must, inevitably drift ... Get it?
THE DEVIL

Wellston, OK

#1170599 Jul 21, 2014
So, um... this is your "fight?" Am I gonna have to buy my own medal?... You're on the edge of the cliff here, girls.... this is all you got?... You're kidding?... I thought you wanted to be equals?... did I miss something?.... FIGHT, YOU COWARDS!!!!
THE DEVIL

Wellston, OK

#1170601 Jul 21, 2014
...but you can't, can you?... Because you're weak... powerless.. incapable of retribution... which is how you want everyone else to be... as powerless as you... unfortunately for you and your grandchildren... not all of us are... play with the big dogs you gotta use the big bones....
THE DEVIL

Wellston, OK

#1170602 Jul 21, 2014
Come and git me, christian... y'ain't a-feared are ya? Well, you should be...
THE DEVIL

Wellston, OK

#1170603 Jul 21, 2014
16, honey... I know you're there... I'd be there if I was you... watching the gruesome scene unfold.... because... to shut down a thread.... you don't need to be profound.... you just need to be consistent... I'm nothing if not consistent... now take off your shoes and I'll lick your toes... and then you can go back to beating them senseless...er.. I will also kiss your ass clean as a whistle, should it come to that, for, I AM NOTHING if not a man!... It's what we do!...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1170604 Jul 21, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
CNN Poll: Majority of Americans side with Israel in Gaza fighting
57% to 34%
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2014/07/...
This is no big surprise as the other option to side with a terrorist group-Hamas
rather disturbing that 34% side with Obama and his Hamas brothers.....
THE DEVIL

Wellston, OK

#1170605 Jul 21, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text> short stint
Ummmmmm... if that were meaningful in any sense, I might respond to it... but what you typed... means nothing? Sort of like you, I guess? I'm not Sally Preacher from down the street, sweetie... I'll hurt you..... I don't have any other way of telling you?... Why, in god's name, wouldn't you believe me? There's a hundred people who've watched me do it? I hurt your kind, honey, I just do... Are you looking for pain? Nipple-clamps? What in god's name do you think you're doing?.. This ain't gonna end well... best of luck... it's kind of what I do, sweetie... but, press on, if you must...
THE DEVIL

Wellston, OK

#1170606 Jul 21, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text> short stint
Hi, sweetie... yes, it's short stint... I'm the ONLY man you'll ever encounter who tells you the truth and I'm telling it to you now: get outta Dodge... you get NO second chances, and YES, I realize your loving father raised you, Tomboyishly, to be competitive with the boys.... only.... I ain't one of the boys, sweetie... not even close.. Don't be silly.... Go somewhere else.... where they knit.... or... listen to Glenn Miller on the radio.... Don't fuck around, sweetie, I'm here to hurt you and I know how... I know how to hurt each and every one of you... you told me... Last warning....
In The Right

East Hartford, CT

#1170607 Jul 21, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummmmmm... if that were meaningful in any sense, I might respond to it... but what you typed... means nothing? Sort of like you, I guess? I'm not Sally Preacher from down the street, sweetie... I'll hurt you..... I don't have any other way of telling you?... Why, in god's name, wouldn't you believe me? There's a hundred people who've watched me do it? I hurt your kind, honey, I just do... Are you looking for pain? Nipple-clamps? What in god's name do you think you're doing?.. This ain't gonna end well... best of luck... it's kind of what I do, sweetie... but, press on, if you must...
You might respond to it, eh?

LOL, ummmmmm...fckn moron.
THE DEVIL

Wellston, OK

#1170608 Jul 21, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
rather disturbing that 87% feel you're lost in my loins, init boy? Wanna talk to Heidi? She's one of yours.. I think she might be an 80 year old virgin like you, Silas?.... Maybe... you two could "hook-up?"... Ya think, pussy?... Yodel-lay-hee-hoo....! You didn't think you were gonna get away scott free did ya? Jew-boy?..
THE DEVIL

Wellston, OK

#1170609 Jul 21, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
How about YOUR brother, John?... The retard... the "SLow-1"... what would you do to save him, John?.. What would you do?... On the one hand it'd be the GREATEST relief in your life... but... on the other hand.... he's your idiot brother? Tough call, huh, Johnny-boy? So, what'll it be, Johnny? You need him gone?... Your mother?... It'd be a lot easier then wouldn't it?...
THE DEVIL

Wellston, OK

#1170610 Jul 21, 2014
You see that, Johnny?... You see how I can see inside your soul? Heheheheheheh, bet your ass I can, I'm THE DEVIL!!!! I kill stuff.... I work... at a reasonable rate, not cheap, specifically, but not the most extortionate either.. that would be.. you-people,,,
THE DEVIL

Wellston, OK

#1170611 Jul 21, 2014
In The Right wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm.. but I DIDN'T respond to "it" honey... in fact, I 'm sorta surprised you did? I just told ya, dickweed, you wrote something that makes no sense.... and, as a reward... I'm going to slaughter your son's kids. Sounds fair, doesn't it?... When it's done... I want you to remember this conversation... as I eat the little girl's vagina out of her dead underpants... did you miss my name?... christian scum?...
THE DEVIL

Wellston, OK

#1170612 Jul 21, 2014
In The Right wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, Waxy, everybody ALREADY knows who you are, why are we playing this game? I won't pull a punch from now on dear and that'll make it.... essentially impossible for anyone - including you - to post anything.... that what you want, sweetie? Don't be stoopid... I can do this in my sleep... Feel that ulcer, honey?... That's me eating away your insides... burning Old GLory... destroying the cancer that is commerce...
THE DEVIL

Wellston, OK

#1170613 Jul 21, 2014
C'mon, Waxy, c'mon, kids.... somebody play with me... come to MY town and see how I treat "Libertarians and Patriots..." You'll LOVE it.... Welll, that's sarcastic, I admit... stay home, for god's sake... stay in your house and do your.... farm-stuff, or whatever you do... don't come here... don't make me do this...

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1170614 Jul 21, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
The Arab community didn't like that Declaration and told the Palestinians to leave while they tried for four consecutive months to annihilate the Jews.
Guess the Jews didn't like the Arabs doing that.
Then the Palestinians were provided their own arms and bombs through Iran's terrorist group Hamas.
Guess the Jews didn't the Arabs doing that either.
LOL. You do realize that the Declaration was issued in 1917 don't you?

It was nothing more than a propaganda tool.

"The Zionist leaders gave us a definite promise that, if the Allies committed themselves to giving facilities for the establishment of a national home for the Jews in Palestine, they would do their best to rally Jewish sentiment and support throughout the world to the Allied cause."

Regarding the intended future of Palestine, Lloyd George, who was Prime Minister at the time of the Balfour Declaration, testified:

"The idea was, and this was the interpretation put upon it at the time, that a Jewish State was not to be set up immediately by the Peace Treaty without reference to the wishes of the majority of the inhabitants. On the other hand, it was contemplated that when the time arrived for according representative institutions to Palestine, if the Jews had meanwhile responded to the opportunity afforded them by the idea of a national home and had become a definite majority of the inhabitants, then PaIestine would thus become a Jewish Commonwealth."

The zionists took it upon themselves to thumb their noses at everyone and take land by force rather than through diplomatic means. It is their modus operandi and it has not changed.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1170615 Jul 21, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
President Bush
“You never escape the presidency. It travels with you everywhere you go. And there’s not a moment where you don’t think about being president, unless you’re riding mountain bikes as hard as you possibly can, trying to forget for the moment,” said Mr. Bush, an avid mountain biker.
He said that Mr. Obama “will feel the effects the minute he walks in the Oval Office.”
“He’ll come back and go through the inauguration and then he’ll walk in the Oval Office, and there will be a moment when the responsibilities of the president land squarely on his shoulders,” he said. http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2009/jan/...
You feel the heavy weight of being a troll?
LOL
Peace
The heavy weight that the Magic Negro feels comes from being full of sh it.
THE DEVIL

Wellston, OK

#1170616 Jul 21, 2014
Here's how it's going to happen: Someone'll pipe this simple chemical into the house via a bathroom vent with the flapper disabled, which is child's play.... &#945;-methylfentanil dissolved in a halothane base. once they're asleep it'll be time to undress them, fondling any sticky-out bit they may have prematurely....

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1170617 Jul 21, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Jew-hating old lady....
What's wrong? Don't like your words thrown back at ya? LMAO.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Jacques Ottawa 187,464
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min Al the Bore Gore 52,919
Steve Wilkos : talk show host ? or simple mi... (Feb '08) 35 min gayron polston 389
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Cold Front 69,724
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Analog man 5,923
Dear Abby 4-27-15 2 hr Mister Tonka 12
U.S. Goverment and Police using Rape and Torture 3 hr b189187go 1
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]