Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1169993 Jul 21, 2014
Okay, I guess Sonic has responded to the first ten. Moving on....

Obama failures....

1st trillion dollar deficit in our history. And 2nd. And 3rd.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1169994 Jul 21, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Tea Party Trolls out this morning waiting in line for their food stamps?
Total hypocrites. Filled with hatred. If they had anywhere near as much facts and common sense as they do hatred a political cronyism...Oh well never gonna happen. It's sad o see fellow Americans so easily led for political greed and power.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1169995 Jul 21, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one whining.
Now, are you saying you have NO problems with Child Soldiers?
Here is a group that works to stop this practice--
http://www.child-soldiers.org
i have a problem with it. who wouldn't if they're not Rush Limbaugh?
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1169996 Jul 21, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize you are cheering on someone who posts dumb stuff like "Waa, Waa"
Dumb and people like you are inseparable. Besides how else do you describe a baby crying?
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1169997 Jul 21, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
Obama failures....
Yes, I agree it's a sad reflection on the many messes left behind by the worst administration ever.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1169998 Jul 21, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
Obama failures....
Obama came into office "with a $1.3 trillion deficit before I had passed any law.... We came in with $8 trillion worth of debt over the next decade."

Obama's numbers are fairly solid, so we rate his statement Mostly True.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...

Don’t Blame Obama for Bush’s 2009 Deficit

http://www.cato.org/blog/dont-blame-obama-bus...
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1169999 Jul 21, 2014
Nostrilis Waxmoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's what Obama built:
Job losses were cut by more than 50% within his first 4 months in office.
He saved the American auto industry.
Has cut our deficits by more than half.
Interest rates at record lows.
Housing market rebounding.
Inflation low.
Led us out of Bush recession.
Presided over record breaking stock levels (with the Dow just recently closing over 17,000 for the first time in its 118-year history).
Reduced unemployment from 10% to 6.1%.
We just saw the fastest first quarter of job growth in the United States since 1999.
The quickest drop in unemployment in 30 years.
52 straight months of private sector job growth.
9.7 million private sector jobs created.
Thanks Waxmoron, but like water off a ducks back the baggers will poo paa and get right back to their right wing propaganda. They love misery and are consumed by it. The very worst thing that could ever happen to this nation is for the Republicans to gain full control again.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1170000 Jul 21, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know what is wrong with your opinion piece? Other than it really doesn't fully support you.
SCOTUS did not rule against recess appointments
SCOTUS ruled against Obama making appointments while the Senate was in session and no, this was not a tradition used by other Presidents
"The abuse of power and the cloak of secrecy from the White House continues," Sen. Edward Kennedy, D-Mass., said of the Bolton appointment. "It's bad enough that the administration stonewalled the Senate by refusing to disclose documents highly relevant to the Bolton nomination. It's even worse for the administration to abuse the recess appointment power by making the appointment while Congress is in this five-week recess. It's a devious maneuver that evades the constitutional requirement of Senate consent and only further darkens the cloud over Mr. Bolton's credibility at the U.N."

But Republicans say the Democratic filibuster justifies use of a recess appointment.

Sen. John Cornyn, R-Texas, praised the president for using his authority "to end the obstruction against John Bolton."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2005/08/01/bush-...

'to end the obstruction'

the part you HAVE to leave out.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1170001 Jul 21, 2014
Guess the year: Hundred of protestors in Berlin chant "Jew, Jew, cowardly pig, come on out and fight"
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1170002 Jul 21, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize you are cheering on someone who posts dumb stuff like "Waa, Waa"
Your comprehension level is even worse than I thought, that isn't the real Sonic, and he wasn't bragging old dense one. That was just another of the many socks by the sock master Waxballs. now lets hear you belittle him. Hypocrite.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1170003 Jul 21, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you have fallen so far that you call using a nonpartisan source a nut job tactic.
You need to slow down and attempt to make logic responses
it's not non-partisan. far from it.

and anyway....you nutjobs dismiss real sources out of hand every time you don't agree with them. why can't i dismiss right wing sources that you think are real?

oh wait. i've already been doing that. never mind.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1170004 Jul 21, 2014
You talk about a President/WH out of touch with Reality…..White House press secretary Josh Earnest statement, the Obama administration’s foreign policies in a number of areas have enhanced the world’s “tranquility is as dumb as Baghdad Bob statement "There are no American infidels in Baghdad. Never!"

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1170005 Jul 21, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama came into office "with a $1.3 trillion deficit before I had passed any law.... We came in with $8 trillion worth of debt over the next decade."
Obama's numbers are fairly solid, so we rate his statement Mostly True.
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...
Don’t Blame Obama for Bush’s 2009 Deficit
http://www.cato.org/blog/dont-blame-obama-bus...
You know quoting Obama is not really a strong point on this issue.

The numbers are up to someone's opinion depending how you choose to divide the costs. Even the liberal Poltifacts could only give Obama a mostly true.

However, Obama was in office when we hit our first trillion dollar deficit as well as the 2nd and 3rd

Since: Jan 11

Bordentown, NJ

#1170006 Jul 21, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Bull crap! Its Republican policies demonstrated by the Ryan budget that are destroying the middle class dumbass. The House Republican budget, the so-called Path to Prosperity, is chock full of policies that would make life easier for the wealthiest while increasing burdens upon middle class households. It cuts taxes for the wealthy, while increasing taxes on the middle class and significantly cutting programs such as Medicare on which the middle class depend.
The most anti-middle class change in the House-passed Republican budget is ending Medicare as we know it. The plan would have changed Medicare from an important middle-class program that guarantees healthcare for the elderly to a voucher program that fails to help seniors keep up with the cost of premiums. Radically changing Medicare would undermine a program that middle-class Americans have come to rely upon. If Rep. Ryan’s plan becomes law, the average Medicare beneficiary in 2030 would have to pay 68 percent of their health care costs compared to 25 percent under current law, according to the Congressional Budget Office.
The Republican plan also makes cuts to other important middle-class programs, such as Pell grants. These grants help middle- and lower-income families afford the costs of higher education. Not only would cuts to Pell grants undermine social mobility and increase income inequality, they would undermine future growth as the United States would have less educated workforce.
Your comments on the media are also insane. Just this Sunday on Meet the Press David Gregory let Lindsey Graham go on an insane rant blaming the President for every problem and did nothing but nod like the bobble head he is.
You're an idiot; you always have been and always will be!
Didn't that make lie of the year in 2011?

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/artic...

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1170007 Jul 21, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
it's not non-partisan. far from it.
and anyway....you nutjobs dismiss real sources out of hand every time you don't agree with them. why can't i dismiss right wing sources that you think are real?
oh wait. i've already been doing that. never mind.
Sonic your use of MMfA, Think Progress, News Corpse is not unbiased sources
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1170008 Jul 21, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't help it that I am an imbecile. I do nothing as well. I'm just a Ghetto punk who is a failure. It's everyone else's fault!
Yes you are Waxballs? What a frigging clown you are.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1170009 Jul 21, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
40 Shot, 4 Killed in Chicago This Weekend, Including 11-Year-Old Girl
Horrible, just horrible.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1170010 Jul 21, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text> Your comprehension level is even worse than I thought, that isn't the real Sonic, and he wasn't bragging old dense one. That was just another of the many socks by the sock master Waxballs. now lets hear you belittle him. Hypocrite.
You do realize that I made a comment already and you are responding to it?
sonicfilter

Wilmington, DE

#1170011 Jul 21, 2014
Nostrilis Waxmoron wrote:
<quoted text>
52 straight months of jobs added to the private sector! Last month almost 300,00!!!
Thank you Obama!
Go git em Ghost!
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#1170012 Jul 21, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
The majority of American people chose to be the dumb or the dumber twice.
Maybe you'll wise up like many of them have eventually.
Exactly how bad does it have to get before that happens in your case?
You really are a delusional dingbat Carol. Who in their right minds would vote for a curmudgeon with anger management issues and who still thought the Iraq War was a good idea long after the majority of Americans came to the conclusion that it was a disastrous mistake? Let's not forget that his running mate was without a doubt the most ignorant individual to ever run for national office.
Why would I as a veteran vote for someone who was pro war and pro draft but didn't step up to the plate himself but went to France instead? Why would I vote for someone who made himself wealthy by screwing working people like he did with the employees of Dade International and Ampad?
Why would anyone vote for someone who turned utter mendacity into an art form?
Why would anyone vote for someone that even the right leaning Cato Institute described as convincing only as a blowhard with a know-nothing foreign policy?
Who says its bad stupid? We've now had 49 straight months of job growth. From February 2001 to February 2005, the Bush economy created 164,000 jobs. Last month alone 288,000 private sector jobs were added.
You're an idiot Carol!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr No Warming 50,422
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 183,858
you wont believe what this guy is doing on ebay 2 hr Tatlover 1
Mom & Daughter arrested 4 stabbing school offic... 3 hr The reason 3
FOTUS Michelle Obama frowns while refusing to w... 5 hr ChicagOpinion 1
Michelle Obama refuses to wear veil in Saudi Ar... 5 hr ChicagOpinion 3
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 hr KiMerde 51,371
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 hr andet1987 98,986
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:04 am PST

NFL10:04AM
Richardson was suspended for two Colts playoff games