Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1534506 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Nostrilis Waxman

Las Vegas, NV

#1171393 Jul 22, 2014
Baawwaahhh!!!!!

I'm the waxman. Yes I'm the waxman. But I don't know wth that means.

Can a liberal please educate this dumb conservative? I'm lost again

“BET DAP”

Since: Feb 09

GOOM BOWN

#1171394 Jul 22, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
the majority of Americans are deaf, dumb and blind.
wow.

you actually spoke for yourself.

think about it!!!!
shinningelectr0n

Las Vegas, NV

#1171395 Jul 22, 2014
I enjoy being a shinningelectr0n.

But it doesn't help me since I'm dimwitted
shinningelectr0n

Las Vegas, NV

#1171396 Jul 22, 2014
The reason I hate the American president is because I'm not American.

And it has nothing to do with the fact the Magic Negro has more magic than me or most of my conservative buddies

And you can trust me since I don't lie unless I have too

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#1171397 Jul 22, 2014
Michell Obama wrote:
<quoted text> I agree with you
michelle.....come clean....who hates america more.....you or barry 'high handicap' kool smoker?

i will believe you.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

#1171398 Jul 22, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"uselesssinceforever "
You just lied. You say you are not knocking the military? How about this comment you made about the military which included in part your statement, "universally the lowest class".
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
LOL. Can always count on you to take things out of context.
shinningelectr0n

Las Vegas, NV

#1171399 Jul 22, 2014
The Magic Negro.

He's certainly a lot better than anything my compadres can put on the podium.

No doubt.

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#1171400 Jul 22, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
None to Rethugs or Teatards. They don't care to hear the truth.
they hold their ears when dumb shyts like you speak......but they know you're a liar.

are you a lewis supporter or an emanuel supporter?

it's a simple question.....and one you can't even answer.

what a miserable fuque you are, huh?

bwaahahahahahahhaa

btw.....why do you lie daily on topix? is it due to your condition?

“Peace on Earth”

Santa Barbara, CA

#1171401 Jul 22, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Those are the tunnels Israel is working on now where Palestinian commandos emerge from and attack targets inside Israel..
The subject was supply tunnels. I doubt if food and water is being supplied from the Israel side.
Those tunnels are on the Egyptian side.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaza_Strip_smugg...
If you believe the israeli propaganda that these tunnels are only used to attack israel, you have been drinking too much koolaid.

FACT: Israel severely restricts all border crossings in Gaza. They restrict access to food, water, electricity, gas, construction materials, and other necessities. Tunnels, whether into israel or Egypt, are necessary for their survival (and, yes, defense).

FACT: Israel has admitted that they have been planning for a year a way to destroy the tunnels which explains israel's unjustified and lunatic response to the murder of the three teens.

“Peace on Earth”

Santa Barbara, CA

#1171403 Jul 22, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
And all of the American Indians migrated here from Siberia and their ancestors migrated to Siberia from Eastern Europe and their ancestors migrated there from N. Africa and....
What's your point, Bimbo Brains?
Try placing credible links alongside your BS once in awhile.
....but that wouldn't work - "credible and BS are mutually exclusive :-)
The point is...Palestine belonged to the Muslims, not to the zionist invaders and it is the zionist invaders who should have to kow tow to the Muslims...not the other way around.
Hymen Ripper

Buffalo, NY

#1171404 Jul 22, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Theft as a solution is always high on the list for Urban Liberals.
In fact, it's their *only* solution.
I'm built of better materials, boy.
Ah, you're built of the same wastewater and a few pounds of carbon and assorted common chemicals like everybody else... don't flatter yourself.... in fact, you're kind of like a mollusk of some kind..... turning this way and that... and admiring how much prettier your shells are than the rest of the clams...
Hymen Ripper

Buffalo, NY

#1171405 Jul 22, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
The point is...Palestine belonged to the Muslims, not to the zionist invaders and it is the zionist invaders who should have to kow tow to the Muslims...not the other way around.
West texas is THE answer, my west coast love, there's a REASON we stole it from the Mexicans....
Hymen Ripper

Buffalo, NY

#1171406 Jul 22, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>wow!!!
interesting.
what decade did 'bros' grow bigger thangs? did it help them? i didn't notice.
to the second point......i think white dudes voted for barry because of his lack of penis length and penis fatness.
if the honkey man knew he liked cock better than his kools........i would agree with your percentage. it wasn't known he was kweer until after the election, so i reserve the right to question your assertions.
peace!!
Oh REEEALLY?.... Well, once again I defer to your superior knowledge of the subject matter. You people seem to know EVERYTHING! It's uncanny!... I was just fabricating my answer, whereas you seem to actually KNOW all this stuff!
Hymen Ripper

Buffalo, NY

#1171407 Jul 22, 2014
I want everyone to take a step back and remember, your daddy literally SHOT you out of his penis into your mother's vagina or a test tube possibly... what he was thinking at the time was NOT: "Gee, I hope I get this dumb whore pregnant again?" UNLESS he was antonin scalia and in that case there's a GOOD chance he IS your father... In any event, my dears, an inauspicious, smelly, gooey beginning followed by a painful and protracted ending with the middle being filled by hours and hours on trashy internet sites, apparently...
Hymen Ripper

Buffalo, NY

#1171409 Jul 22, 2014
Or, you could wait for the World Cup and invade Palestine since your shitty team didn't even make it to the regional finals because all the other teams figured out they could stop them dead by stepping on their braids....

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#1171410 Jul 22, 2014
Hymen Ripper wrote:
I want everyone to take a step back and remember, your daddy literally SHOT you out of his penis into your mother's vagina or a test tube possibly... what he was thinking at the time was NOT: "Gee, I hope I get this dumb whore pregnant again?" UNLESS he was antonin scalia and in that case there's a GOOD chance he IS your father... In any event, my dears, an inauspicious, smelly, gooey beginning followed by a painful and protracted ending with the middle being filled by hours and hours on trashy internet sites, apparently...
maybe you should take a step back!

many of us were born or created a pregnancy due to planned and thoughtful parenthood. "getting it on" by the biological clock while trying to create a child can be exciting and seductive at the same time.

you must have been squeezed out by a crack whore doing it for cash or money?

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#1171411 Jul 22, 2014
Hymen Ripper wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh REEEALLY?.... Well, once again I defer to your superior knowledge of the subject matter. You people seem to know EVERYTHING! It's uncanny!... I was just fabricating my answer, whereas you seem to actually KNOW all this stuff!
you 'fabricated'(lied) because you're a whipped bytch dog. you can't hunt....just lay on the porch, judy.

we'll bring ya a bone to chew on.

go back to sleep.

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#1171412 Jul 22, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
Letter from Gaza by a Norwegian doctor:
Dearest friends,
The last night was extreme. The "ground invasion" of Gaza resulted in scores and carloads with maimed, torn apart, bleeding, shivering, dying - all sorts of injured Palestinians, all ages, all civilians, all innocent.
you sound like a climate alarmist nutjob.

seek help, moose lime.

Since: Jan 11

Hackettstown, NJ

#1171413 Jul 22, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you believe the israeli propaganda that these tunnels are only used to attack israel, you have been drinking too much koolaid.
FACT: Israel severely restricts all border crossings in Gaza. They restrict access to food, water, electricity, gas, construction materials, and other necessities. Tunnels, whether into israel or Egypt, are necessary for their survival (and, yes, defense).
FACT: Israel has admitted that they have been planning for a year a way to destroy the tunnels which explains israel's unjustified and lunatic response to the murder of the three teens.
Please tell me how construction material, food, water, and other necessities are coming into Gaza from the Israeli side. As you said, the border is very restricted. The items you're referring to come into Gaza from the Egyptian border tunnels.

BTW, Israel supplies Gaza with their electricity. Nice of them considering rockets come from Gaza.

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#1171414 Jul 22, 2014
Hymen Ripper wrote:
<quoted text>
West texas is THE answer, my west coast love, there's a REASON we stole it from the Mexicans....
....and a welfare check is 'income', huh, rip?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 44 min RACE 105,186
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Dr Guru 240,817
GOP: Kids should be financially independent soo... 2 hr Mike Rowe 4
ex chicago police woman (Jul '16) 2 hr Starr 22
Review: Chicago Hauntings Tours 3 hr Annie Cooney 1
News Morning Spin: Preckwinkle says she'll run for r... 3 hr Yes But 2
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 hr SweLL GirL 10,691

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages