Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1169815 Jul 20, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Senseless is running around with the goal posts. Her original claim was Reuter's never said 23 Americans were aboard.
Liar.

Location hidden

#1169816 Jul 20, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Senseless is running around with the goal posts. Her original claim was Reuter's never said 23 Americans were aboard.
His article was time stamped 10:28 EST, 17 July 2014. Fox's report was posted at 10:07 AM. Still batting zero.

Location hidden

#1169817 Jul 20, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>oh dear...you actually think this asshole will admit to her lies...i spent a week trying to get her to admit her bullshit about teh Bundy ranch idiocy was false, she ended up running from that...
then there was the voter ID thing. she claimed voter Id would stop fraud and spent an entire day posting examples that clearly showed that voter ID at the poll would not have stopped one single case of voter fraud ever documented...and when confronted with that, the bitch ran again...
you are trying to get a dog that wont hunt to crawl out from under the porch...it ain't gonna happen.
proven liars like that wench do not change their spots, they just lie more an more...
Oh, yeah, I remember her Bundy Ranch idiocry. She never would admit she was W R O N G. It's as if she would choke on the word. Which is really the reason I keep trying to get her to admit it. I remember she ran and hid after the Bundy discussion. We can only hope.

Sorry, I know this has gotten really old and borders on the ridiculous. Just wanted to see how far she would go to distance herself from her lies. You are right, of course, she just lies more and more.)

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1169819 Jul 20, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, yeah, I remember her Bundy Ranch idiocry. She never would admit she was W R O N G. It's as if she would choke on the word. Which is really the reason I keep trying to get her to admit it. I remember she ran and hid after the Bundy discussion. We can only hope.
Sorry, I know this has gotten really old and borders on the ridiculous. Just wanted to see how far she would go to distance herself from her lies. You are right, of course, she just lies more and more.)
don't forget the voter ID shit..page after page of her proving her own position

W R O N G.

pathetic...
IT IS ISRAELS LAND

Buies Creek, NC

#1169820 Jul 20, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Opening one of your links would be like opening Pandora Box.
It show that you do not have a Open Mind !! You are living the Big Lie !!!!!

Location hidden

#1169821 Jul 20, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>don't forget the voter ID shit..page after page of her proving her own position
W R O N G.
pathetic...
It's all personal opinions with her. Facts be damned.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1169822 Jul 20, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Roxlo has trouble admitting he ain't much of a Christian.
I condemned no one, I said you might be in for a surprise.
Funny how the Bible thumpers don't give a crap bout the teachings of Jesus.
Funny how they lie constantly here on Topix.
LOL, I have done something right as posters are revealing themselves all over the place.

Dave is a fundamentalist who is into beating people over the head with a Bible and senseless is claiming to be telepathic.

Anything else you guys want to tell us about yourselves?

Location hidden

#1169824 Jul 20, 2014
IT IS ISRAELS LAND wrote:
<quoted text> It show that you do not have a Open Mind !! You are living the Big Lie !!!!!
Anyone who goes by the screen name "It is Israel's land" isn't worth a second throught.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1169825 Jul 20, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You posted it. It was not true. Was it a lie?
Wow, Dave, must you now let everyone know that you are such a dumbass that you don't know what the definition of a LIE is.

Quoting a news source who happens to be wrong is not a LIE. I don't think Reuter's intent was to make a false statement with deliberate intent to deceive.

Good grief, even young children knows what the word means. Why do you Progressives have such problems with such simple words?

Since: Jan 11

Bordentown, NJ

#1169826 Jul 20, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't answer my question.
Israel arrested hundreds of Palestinians, killed at least 10 and raided more than a thousand thousand private homes after the murder of the three israeli students while hitchhiking. I might add, there has been no evidence tying the murders to Hamas. So, why isn't Hamas permitted to retaliate against israel for the murder of a Palestinian teenager who was kidnapped and burned to death?
I don't understand why you people are so forgiving of the atrocities perpitrated by israel against the Palestinians.
Hamas has been firing rockets into Israel long before the Palestinian teen was murdered.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_rock...

Being you're siting on Mexican land, you wouldn't mind rockets coming into Calif. from Mexico, correct?

Bordentown, NJ

#1169827 Jul 20, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not going to even attempt to educate you on our obligations under the United Nations Charter. You have proven incapable of learning.
Didn't the Iraq war violate the UN charter?

Bordentown, NJ

#1169828 Jul 20, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
You appear to be totally hostile to learning.
Didn't like what my links stated --eh
Maybe because you forgot the Kyoto Protocol?:-)
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1169829 Jul 20, 2014
Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) on Sunday insisted that his bill to cut off funding for the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program, which allows some young undocumented immigrants to stay in the U.S., is the most humane and effective way to address the border crisis.

Cruz said on "Fox News Sunday" that the "promise of amnesty" caused the influx of undocumented minors coming to the U.S. from Central America.

Host Chris Wallace questioned Cruz as to why he wanted to block all other bills to address the situation until his is passed.

"You're perhaps the enemy of the good in pursuit of the perfect," Wallace said to Cruz.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/chris-w...

Bordentown, NJ

#1169830 Jul 20, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, you have nothing to counter my claim that Fox News was the first to spread the misinformation about the 23 Americans and you jumped on it. Thought so.
So, now, where are your links to the 13 SCOTUS decisions against Obama? Tick Tock. Either put up or shut up.
Pleeeeze let it go! I heard that figure on a local radio station.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1169831 Jul 20, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe because you forgot the Kyoto Protocol?:-)
The one Gore signed but was never ratified. You are right that one would have been the tipping point.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1169832 Jul 20, 2014
In The Right wrote:
<quoted text>
Two reasons.
1. Because there are now more lazy Americans than there are those who believe in hard work and personal responsibility.
2. Obama is a superb liar.¨You can keep your plans, you can keep your doctors. Period"
Hey, you asked.
and why did Romney never have a chance?

The Post-Truth Campaign: Mitt Romney Tells 530 Lies In 30 Weeks

http://crooksandliars.com/blue-texan/post-tru...
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1169833 Jul 20, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you would like to help her out. Can you provide a list of the 13 SCOTUS decisions that supports her claim? Tick Tock
no one can.

GOP leader: Supreme Court has ruled 13 times that Obama exceeded his constitutional authority

Goodlatte said, the "9-0 decision last week was the 13th time the Supreme Court has voted 9-0 that the president has exceeded his constitutional authority." A thorough review of the 13 cases found many instances where presidential authority was not at issue. Further, most of the cases originated under and were first litigated by the Bush administration.

We rate Goodlatte’s statement False.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1169834 Jul 20, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
no one can.
GOP leader: Supreme Court has ruled 13 times that Obama exceeded his constitutional authority
Goodlatte said, the "9-0 decision last week was the 13th time the Supreme Court has voted 9-0 that the president has exceeded his constitutional authority." A thorough review of the 13 cases found many instances where presidential authority was not at issue. Further, most of the cases originated under and were first litigated by the Bush administration.
We rate Goodlatte’s statement False.
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...
Strange the author of your article claims to have the list and has an excuse --they weren't EOs and other silliness.
IT IS ISRAELS LAND

Buies Creek, NC

#1169836 Jul 20, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who goes by the screen name "It is Israel's land" isn't worth a second throught.
Not only you have not got a open mind. You also do not have a mind of your own!!

Location hidden

#1169837 Jul 20, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, Dave, must you now let everyone know that you are such a dumbass that you don't know what the definition of a LIE is.
Quoting a news source who happens to be wrong is not a LIE. I don't think Reuter's intent was to make a false statement with deliberate intent to deceive.
Good grief, even young children knows what the word means. Why do you Progressives have such problems with such simple words?
Hypocrite. It certainly wasn't the intent of those who drew up the Affordable Care Act to make a false statement either but you and yours certainly didn't hesitate to call Obama a liar when he quoted from the text. Seems you are the one who has a problem with simple words.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 69,598
anybody know Glen Musielak? Glentech? (Mar '13) 1 hr Glen M 81
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr litesong 52,689
Abia state school of nursing 2015/16 form isout... 6 hr Mr paul 1
Abia state school of nursing 2015/16 form isout... 6 hr Mr paul 1
Nigeria custom 2015/16 shortlisted name isoutca... 6 hr Mr paul 1
Nigeria immigration 2015/16 shortlisted name is... 7 hr Mr paul 1
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 hr Rogue Scholar 186,829
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]