Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1169339 Jul 19, 2014
Realtime wrote:
One American on board flight MH 17__one single (1) American.
Which one of you teabag scumbags posted a much higher number earlier today???
I know that Roxy made that claim a couple of days ago. Another clueless rethug was merely parroting her lie.
Liberal Hypocrite

East Hartford, CT

#1169340 Jul 19, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it rather amusing how you Progressives keep pretending Mexico has NO food
Well, you see most of the American SW is really Mexican property. We stole it from them because we're mean, greedy bastards and now we must pay. Just ask La Raza.
Nostrilis

Windsor, CT

#1169341 Jul 19, 2014
Nostrilis Waxmoron wrote:
<quoted text>
A month ago Nasa turned over DBWriter and Eman to a UFO to trick them into believing there is no intelligent life here on earth.
If there were only people like you on Earth, there really would be no intelligent human life on Earth, old libtard.

Location hidden

#1169342 Jul 19, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
That number was reported by AP and Reuters. They were obviously wrong, but hey your Monday morning quarterbacking is just spot on.
Perhaps next time in your rush to be the first with the news feed, you won't be so fast to post unconfirmed reports as fact. You might want to wash the egg off your face.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1169343 Jul 19, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Duck and Dodge. That's your modus operandi.
The ducking and dodging is all yours--still waiting for you to respond to the criticism of author's failed logic.
Nostrilis

Windsor, CT

#1169344 Jul 19, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that Roxy made that claim a couple of days ago. Another clueless rethug was merely parroting her lie.
What difference does that make lowlife?

The real issue is O-retard has been btch slapped by Putin and the Teleprompter Stooge is irrelevant on the world stage you idiot.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1169345 Jul 19, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps next time in your rush to be the first with the news feed, you won't be so fast to post unconfirmed reports as fact. You might want to wash the egg off your face.
LOL, senseless is demanding I fact check AP, Reuters, and all major news sources.

You are on crack!

Location hidden

#1169346 Jul 19, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your lack of knowledge about the Constitution is glaring.
Any admin can sign whatever, but it must be ratified.
News flash: The United Nations Charter was ratified by the United States Senate July 28, 1945. You really should enroll in night school classes.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1169347 Jul 19, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh gasp, the press got something wrong! LOL

Very good, I posted this Progressive rule earlier
*Always* call the other person "rethug" or "tea-tards" it opens dialogue and makes you sound very intellectual.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1169349 Jul 19, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
News flash: The United Nations Charter was ratified by the United States Senate July 28, 1945. You really should enroll in night school classes.
Go back to sleep. We will wake you up when discussing stretch pants. It appears that is the only convo you can follow

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1169350 Jul 19, 2014
Liberal Hypocrite wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you see most of the American SW is really Mexican property. We stole it from them because we're mean, greedy bastards and now we must pay. Just ask La Raza.
Very good use of changing topics and deflecting--you are a master
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1169351 Jul 19, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thereby, showing your ignorance of U.S. law.(ie: Immigration and Nationality Act; the Migration and Refugee Assistance Act and the United States Refugee Act of 1980 (Public Law 96-212).
And you just showed yours--

Because OBVIOUSLY, you od NOT even comprehend the BIG (yet very SIMPLE) difference between-
Legal and ILLEGAL.

When Congress passed the INA, it defined an "alien" as any person lacking citizenship or status as a national of the United States. Different categories of aliens include resident and nonresident, immigrant and nonimmigrant, and documented and undocumented ("illegal"). The terms "documented" and "undocumented" refer to whether an arriving alien has the proper records and identification for admission into the U.S. Having the proper records and identification typically requires the alien to possess a valid, unexpired passport and either a visa, border crossing identification card, permanent resident card, or a reentry permit.
****The INA expressly refuses stowaway aliens entry into the U.S.*****

(There's YOUR clue-lemming jackboot licking ozombieTic type IDIOT.)

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1169352 Jul 19, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know it is difficult for you but try and stay focused. Our PRIORITY should be with our own continent. If their is a crisis on another continent our involvment should only be as a member of the international community with the countries of that continent taking the lead.
Try to stay focused.

You keep wandering away from the point of contention here.

You say we should be only concerned with immigration on our continent.
Why only this continent?

Try better drugs.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1169353 Jul 19, 2014
Under international law, the Geneva Convention, or the laws of the United States, foreign citizens who have become disillusioned with their homeland CANNOT take temporary refuge within the United States.

( Refugee Act of 1980)

And gee boyz--doesn't THAT just paint the REAL whole big picture!!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1169354 Jul 19, 2014
Nostrilis Waxmoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Debunked.
Debunked!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

Location hidden

#1169355 Jul 19, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
No it came over the wires from AP and Reuters. They claimed their source was the Ukarine.
"Reuters had reported on Thursday that 23 Americans were on Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17, but Obama said officials now believe that Quinn Lucas Schansman was the only one."
http://nypost.com/2014/07/18/obama-says-1-ame...
So, I know you are lying.
Bull, we know where you get your news and it isnt Reuters.

REUTERS, July 17, 2014, 7:48 p.m. EST:

"U.S. President Barack Obama said it was unclear whether Americans were aboard. A Ukrainian official said there were 23."

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/07/17/us-...

FOX NEWS, July 17, 2014, 10:07 a.m.

"Video shows Malaysia Airlines plane shot down; 23 Americans believed on board."

"Interfax reported Interior Ministry adviser Anton Gerashenko said 23 OF THOSE ARE AMERICANS."

"However, President Barack Obama said officials are still working to confirm how many U.S. citizens were on board."

http://fox13now.com/2014/07/17/cnn-malaysia-a...

Now, notice, no mention of 23 Americans:

CNBC, July 17, 2014, 6:09 p.m. ET

"Earlier, Obama said the U.S. is trying to determine if U.S. citizens were on board the crashed plane following reports that U.S. citizens were on board the plane.

Malaysia Airlines senior vice president Huib Gorter said there were at least 154 Dutch, 27 Australians, 23 Malaysians, 11 Indonesians, six Britons, four Germans, four Belgians, three Phillippinos and one Canadian aboard the Boeing 777 jet.

There were a further 47 passengers whose nationality was not yet known. All the 15 flight crew were Malaysian."

ABCNews, July 17, 2014, 5:53 pm ET

"President Obama, at an event in Delaware this afternoon, said, "Obviously, the world is watching reports of a downed passenger jet near the Russia-Ukraine border. And it looks like it may be a terrible tragedy. Right now, we're working to determine whether there were American citizens on board. That is our first priority, and I've directed my national security team to stay in close contact with the Ukrainian government."

As research has shown, Fox viewers are the most misinformed people on earth.

Location hidden

#1169356 Jul 19, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are still stuck with your article which has more flaws than logic. I have repeated three times what was wrong with the author's logic and instead of refuting those you wait and them come back with the very same old argument
Get a new argument --tick tock
In other words, you've got nothing to back up your assertion except your personal opinion...which counts for absolutely nothing. Where is your llist of the 13 SCOTUS decision against Obama? If you can't provide them then we must all assume you are a liar.

Location hidden

#1169357 Jul 19, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it that people with weak arguments always think that calling the other person stupid somehow makes their arguments stronger.
Yes, the US does turn people away at the border. Where did you get the silly idea this doesn't happen.
No. We do not turn people away at the border if they are seeking asylum. Where did you get that silly idea?

Location hidden

#1169358 Jul 19, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Who has declared these as refugees?
A refugee is ..."because they have suffered (or feared) persecution on account of race, religion, nationality, political opinion, or because they are a member of a persecuted social category of persons or because they are fleeing a war."
Living in a chaotic country doesn't make you a refugee--it makes you the same as most countries in South America and the Middle East.
I have never made the claim that these people are "refugees". If that were the case, we wouldn't have sent any of them packing. However, fact is, some of them have requested asylum and that is what we are discussing. Try and stay focused.
Nostrilis

Anonymous Proxy

#1169359 Jul 19, 2014
Bwaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaa!! Who wants some judgit?? Get em while they're hot!!! My keyboard is burning up!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 14 min wojar 185,023
abby03-02-15 19 min Mister Tonka 7
amy 3-3-15 22 min Mister Tonka 6
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 22 min Cold Front 69,128
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Non _cents 5,719
abby03-03 2 hr PEllen 5
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr ritedownthemiddle 51,523
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:21 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:21AM
Shutdown CB Headlines Bears 2015 Free-Agent Big Board
NFL 6:51 AM