Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1394925 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1170246 Jul 21, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY STUPID! You still don't realize that Iran played you hero George W like a fiddle using their agent Ahmed Chalabi and his band of fabricators to use our blood and treasure to do what they couldn't; overthrow Saddam Hussein.
If the Iranians are getting recalcitrant in the talks then we just ratchet up the economic sanctions that brought them to the table in the first place. Or maybe you want to just go to war and have more Americans come home in boxes?
You're an idiot Carol; you always have been and always will be!
Good afternoon, Mr. Soros.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1170247 Jul 21, 2014
Crusader wrote:
<quoted text>You got it right to a TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT flack
The piece was by Joshua J Mark, a fiction writer who's work has been associated with the Trestle Press.

Yet you liked it.

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#1170248 Jul 21, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
The blessing of prosperity goes back much further than the tea party.
"Honor the LORD with your wealth and with the best part of everything you produce. Then he will fill your barns with grain and your vats will overflow with good wine."
Proverbs 3:9-10
"Give and it will be given to you: good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over will be put into your bosom. For with the same measure that you use, it will be measured back to you." Luke 6:38
"Beloved, I wish above all things that you may prosper and be in health even as your soul prospers." John 3 1:2
The balance is in putting God first.
The key to contentment is being content with what you have.
"I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want." Philippians 4:12
It really sounds all lovely and always to place the World before us I think is key to keep also in mind that if you are stuck in a Family and the tv is set to loud and the radio can't get anymore annoying and the fighting sets in and OH MAN now whats moments...

Well God and People...

Do not forget the People...

God so what would he choose if he had to?

The World or the people first? Without an Earth what are people worth?

Lets hope that the Ground will not crumble away from underneath our feet...
Love the ground you walk on...That's hard to do sometimes if a walking isn't wanted hu?

Explain that one to Immigrante too those of first to Ancestry and an off spring and Generations still to come...

You're from where you have been here how long and could be to Relations that some from abroad just getting to know???

Since: Jan 11

Hackettstown, NJ

#1170249 Jul 21, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
And Israel didn't exist until 1948.
And 1918 was 30 years before the creation of Israel on stolen land.
Therefore It is Palestinian land, as their claim was first. DUH
Glad I could get a Teabag to come up with such a lame post.
Thanks.
Figure out what a terrorist is yet??
A Jewish homeland was created in Palestine when it was defined after WW1. Balfour Declaration. DUH

Israel became a nation by declaring independence after your UN partitioned Palestine. The Palestinians had the same opportunity. Dumb, intolerant Muzzies.
Patrick

United States

#1170250 Jul 21, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
History is history. Mindless gibberish comes from minds full of gibberish - and seems to be all you have these days.
Irony Meter
LOL

Orlando, FL

#1170251 Jul 21, 2014
John Galt wrote:
Obama goes on TV....and, once again, says absolutely nothing......
Obama vs. Putin....ACORN vs KGB....
Just to elaborate on that thought...squirrels eat ACORNs...KGB eats squirrels.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1170252 Jul 21, 2014
paddyomalley wrote:
<quoted text>
Mindless gibberish is all imbeciles like you know. It is history and it is accurate. Too bad for you that their are hundreds of thousands still living who remember that history and know it is true. I would laugh at you, but you are too pathetic.
The troll sht is piling up in here today thanks to you and your crew.

Orlando, FL

#1170254 Jul 21, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
"Fairy tales can come true,
it can happen to you
If you're young at heart
For it's hard, you will find,........"
LOL
Thanks. Like to think I'm young at heart.

However, fairy tales are your forte. I look up history and facts when posting.
Patriot

Denver, CO

#1170255 Jul 21, 2014
MH17 crash shootdown FAKERY!

Those are NOT Boeing 777 engines !!!!

Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1170256 Jul 21, 2014
paddyomalley wrote:
<quoted text>
Mindless gibberish is all imbeciles like you know. It is history and it is accurate. Too bad for you that their are hundreds of thousands still living who remember that history and know it is true. I would laugh at you, but you are too pathetic.
Baggers never laugh, they are way to filled with Ignorance, Hatred and cluelessness.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1170258 Jul 21, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
History is history. Mindless gibberish comes from minds full of gibberish - and seems to be all you have these days.
Looked up any history websites to either confirm or deny any facts that were posted?
(Did you ever respond to my post about your angst towards patriotism and fellow Vietnam vets and where it comes from? Because I'd really like to know. Maybe I just haven't read it yet.)
I don't read the overnight insanity babe__I don't recall making any comments about Vietnam vets patriotism lately__only laughing my azz off about the rightwinger and the astronaut.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1170261 Jul 21, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. Like to think I'm young at heart.
However, fairy tales are your forte. I look up history and facts when posting.
It's good that a person look up history but when they but their political spin the facts become unrecognizable, as in your case.

Orlando, FL

#1170262 Jul 21, 2014
Gang killings in Chicago have been going on under democratic leadership for decades. In one of the most politically corrupt cities in the nation.

Obama's old stomping grounds. Now Mayor Rahm Emmanuel's problem.

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#1170263 Jul 21, 2014
Ok I am off and next time I will find a really cool post to respond to, one that catches the WHAT THE FREAK FActor...

Maybe we can Politicize Criticize one another and really beat on the facts that one understands...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1170264 Jul 21, 2014
The Azzhole-In-Chief is now pestering Israel to stop hunting Allah Trash in Gaza - he doesn't want them to hurt Palestinians. He doesn't want them to destroy the Hamas tunnels into Israel. He wants Israel to honor an old Cease-Fire authored by his Muslim buddies in Egypt.

F*ck You, Magic Negro, and your half-ass pal Open-Mic Kerry
who also hates Jews.

Orlando, FL

#1170265 Jul 21, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Irony Meter
LOL
Did you bother to look up anything I posted - to deny or confirm it?

Didn't think so.

Later Patrick.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#1170266 Jul 21, 2014
Not a smidgeon...

Now IRS Reports EVEN MORE Computer Crashes, Doesn’t Know If Emails Still Exist

http://dailycaller.com/2014/07/21/now-irs-rep...

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#1170267 Jul 21, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
If the word game includes clubbing dumb racist tea baggers...im in.
Have you been a racist long?
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1170269 Jul 21, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't that the new motto of the republicans in congress?

Hey dem, whatsup pal? Nice to see you are still amongst us.
Patrick

United States

#1170270 Jul 21, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Just to elaborate on that thought...squirrels eat ACORNs...KGB eats squirrels.
President Bush

“You never escape the presidency. It travels with you everywhere you go. And there’s not a moment where you don’t think about being president, unless you’re riding mountain bikes as hard as you possibly can, trying to forget for the moment,” said Mr. Bush, an avid mountain biker.

He said that Mr. Obama “will feel the effects the minute he walks in the Oval Office.”
“He’ll come back and go through the inauguration and then he’ll walk in the Oval Office, and there will be a moment when the responsibilities of the president land squarely on his shoulders,” he said. http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2009/jan/...

You feel the heavy weight of being a troll?
LOL
Peace

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Louis trashes the broad. 3 min Was that nice 10
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min Rogue Scholar 05 216,661
Paul Weston from 12Tribe Films. 10 min This was a good 1 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 37 min Into The Night 60,047
Insane Popes 34th Hoyne Park (Nov '12) 3 hr Haha 19
News Chicago Reacts to Orlando Shooting 4 hr WasteWater 39
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 hr TRD 70,719
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr CrunchyBacon 102,457
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages