Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
WAKE UP VOTERS

Buies Creek, NC

#1168884 Jul 18, 2014
Thank God for the GOP!!!
If the Liberals stay in control of the USA we would be worse than the
Holocaust !!!

That is the Truth !!!

Look what they have done in just 6 years !!!

We need the Tea Party in 100% control !!!!!!
the DEVIL

Edmond, OK

#1168885 Jul 18, 2014
fact you wrote:
<quoted text> You know how to scare the Debil away, cover yourself with job applications.
It ain't the DEBIL you're tryin' to scare away this time, sweetie... it's his big brother...
the DEVIL

Edmond, OK

#1168886 Jul 18, 2014
Waxman wrote:
Funny how liberals and dumb people always resort to violence.
Lower life forms for sure usually end up expired early.
yeah, well,'funny' to you, habit to me... my backyard looks FANTASTIC with my secret fertilizer mix...
the DEVIL

Edmond, OK

#1168887 Jul 18, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. No, you are the one always cranking and defending Bush 24/7. Pathetic.
I can sort of see you now, preening, combing your hair, preparing yourself to meet a new lover... I'm doing the same thing.. trimming the beard... 3000 sit-ups... ok... 65... things are on fire, one of us needs to settle down... aw, fuckit.... seek love where you find it... I love you, baby... we did it the hard way...
the DEVIL

Edmond, OK

#1168888 Jul 18, 2014
Honies... I'm a killer... I have no other way to tell you than by telling you the truth. When the history of all this is written, someone will ask.... "Well, if he TOLD you he was a killer, WHY did you stay there? I'm interested in advance what your answers are?
the DEVIL

Edmond, OK

#1168889 Jul 18, 2014
I love women, I just LOVE 'em.. with their little cute voices and breasts and feet and shoes or whatever, they're like candy.. I'm sure that diminishes them in some way but I can't help it, I just do... it's a remarkable thing for a being like me.... they are OBVIOUSLY nothing more than the inverse of male energy but they're ... SO FUCKING ATTRACTIVE!!!!!! AhHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. ..

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1168890 Jul 18, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just shows me how little you know about the status of "refugees" and international agreements...nothing.
Lame.

But, hey feel free to take your victory lap anyway.
the DEVIL

Edmond, OK

#1168891 Jul 18, 2014
Now, this is a ONE-TIME offer for conservative women out there, you too! can have a nice warm big veiny cock up inside you, no credit check, call now, I'm am SO ready to be inside you I will even send you the FREE video afterwards...

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1168892 Jul 18, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. No, you are the one always cranking and defending Bush 24/7. Pathetic.
Lame

At least 4 to 5 times a day you attempt to defend Obama using the "But, but, Bush" illogic.

Now, take your little stretch pants fanny for a cruise through the posts today and see where I said anything about Bush other than commenting on your syndrome of having Bush live rent free in your brain.
the DEVIL

Edmond, OK

#1168893 Jul 18, 2014
16, I know you're there... I'm not your ordinary Bowerbird... in case you didn't notice... we all gotta die sometime...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1168894 Jul 18, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just shows me how little you know about the status of "refugees" and international agreements...nothing.
"international agreements" that are contrary to US law are meaningless....
the DEVIL

Edmond, OK

#1168895 Jul 18, 2014
The reason people hire me is because I'm SMARTER than my targets... it's not brain surgery...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1168896 Jul 18, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not like this was an American airline. You people are nuts.
and the next time, when it is an American airliner or one filled with Americans????....

the people who did this don't give a shit about sanctions......

how about a drone right up the ass of the missile battery that shot down the plane???....
the DEVIL

Edmond, OK

#1168897 Jul 18, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Lame.
But, hey feel free to take your victory lap anyway.
And YOU feel free to take your "loser lap" honey... somebody's gotta "win" and somebody's gotta "lose" right?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1168899 Jul 18, 2014
the DEVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what, cripple? Nobody's gonna believe you're not my straight man... heheheheheh, the DEVIL'S straight man... WHAT a distinction...
Yep. Your straight man.

I get straight each time you open your mouth.

Lapeer, MI

#1168900 Jul 18, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
World Marks ‘Mandela Day’
BRITAIN NELSON MANDELAToday, the world celebrates the birth of the most respected anti-apartheid leader and a freedom fighter, Nelson Mandela, who is seen as an icon in South Africa.
In Nigeria, it was a day of celebration in Delta State, with an event to mark the anniversary held at Mandela Gardens in Asaba, the state capital.
It was also an opportunity for the celebration of freedom after centuries of discrimination and apartheid rule that led to the death on many South Africans and the imprisonment of Mandela.
During a special press briefing held at the venue, the South African High Commissioner in Nigeria, Ambassador Mokgethi Monaisa, pointed out that the day had been set aside to honour Nelson Mandela and celebrate with nations and people that stood fast with South Africa during its struggle for which Nigeria is one of them.
The event was held to further strengthen the bilateral relations between the two countries as it is no longer secret that Nigeria played an important role and is also identified as a flagship country for this celebration.
He told reporters that the program was to highlight the values and ideas that Nelson Mandela stood for as proclaimed by the United Nations in 2009, setting aside July 8,“Mandala’s Day”.
It is obvious that South Africans will continue to celebrate their great icon, although dead but still lives on in the minds of many, now and in the years to come.
Mandela, affectionately known as Madiba, made history when he became the first black president of South Africa in 1994, serving until 1999. A symbol of global peacemaking, and an idol of universal love and solidarity, he won the Nobel Peace Prize in 1993.
The day was set aside to promote global peace and celebrate the South African leader’s legacy.
I'm just curious, who cleaned up all the puke?

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1168901 Jul 18, 2014
the DEVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
And YOU feel free to take your "loser lap" honey... somebody's gotta "win" and somebody's gotta "lose" right?
On a stupid message board?

You and senseless need to get a grip on reality.

Lapeer, MI

#1168902 Jul 18, 2014
Department of Justice: We Heard About IRS Missing Emails On The News

http://tinyurl.com/pa9kmd7

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA.....

Lapeer, MI

#1168903 Jul 18, 2014
the DEVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
It's an interesting aphorism... Me: pissing on your face... You: water on the brain... I might use it again...
Brain surgeon quoting Shakespeare when operating on DEVIL"

"Yellow Custard oozing from a dead dog's eye"
Patrick

United States

#1168904 Jul 18, 2014
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Found a good new author: Jenny Offil, Dept of Speculation
Twelve Years a Slave a disturbing film. Wish I didn't watch it.
Excellent

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 24 min Jogosdokizi 49,257
Disgraceful treatment at O'Hare 27 min Sunshine 3
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 181,959
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 71,140
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr KiMare 51,267
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,897
French researchers find new strain of HIV virus... (Aug '09) 5 hr dango64 6
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr PEllen 98,858
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News