Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1168218 Jul 17, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
The President is a multi tasker; flipping burgers and writing sanctions at the same time!
at least the burgers are useful....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1168219 Jul 17, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Republican Presidents never ever did any fund raising.
The plane has already crashed, dumbass. What did you want Obama to do? Invade Russia?
cancel the photo-op and return to the White House to monitor the situation instead....

show some respect for something other than fund-raising.....

instead Obama made his usual jive-ass remarks trivializing the situation (where Americans died)......

Obama is a disgusting, classless pig.....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1168220 Jul 17, 2014
<quoted text>
Good, let them and their bratty kids go to Disney World!!
everybody already knows that Obama and the DemoKKKrats prefer the tiny homosexual minority over normal people, including children.....
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1168221 Jul 17, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you are right. Nothing says leadership like photo-ops at a burger joint
I think he likes those Photo-Ops at the Burger joint, if for no other reason, to Pee Off Michelle!!
Olive Oil

Buffalo, NY

#1168222 Jul 17, 2014
<quoted text>
Therein lies the reason for their incessant hysteria
Not hysteria. Incessant hilarity. Baraq has done nothing to warrant respect.

And everything to warrant strong rebuke to incessant hilarity ( and everything in between ).

He's an Immature Fool .. He acts like a Clown .. And he's a National and International Joke.

It's Hilarious !!! Especially when the boy throws hissy fits and temper tantrums.

Valerie Jarrett probably has to shove a Binky in his mouth. LOL!

Therein lies the embare-ass- ment of the leader(?) of The United States of America.

He's a psychological thumbsucker and a muslim asskisser. He's Hilarious !!!
Obammy Hussein Soetoro

New York, NY

#1168223 Jul 17, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
The Republican Demonization of Refugee Children Shames America
The degree of heartlessness exhibited by Americans – by Republicans in particular – beggars belief. Many of these children are victims of the drug war America is funding, and refuses to end. A drug war those same conservatives support. But then, Republicans want babies to be born without caring what happens to them afterward.
In the end though, you have to wonder how different the Republican reaction would be if these were bus loads of blond-haired and blue-eyed Northern European kids who spoke English. My guess is they’d be volunteering their homes, and serial pedophile Ted Nugent and Duck Dynasty’s Bible-totin’ Phil Robertson would probably not be alone in offering to take the 15-year-old girls into their own homes.
http://www.politicususa.com/2014/07/17/republ...
I'm guessing Bill Clinton would personally welcome a few, and if Ted Kennedy were alive, he'd offer to take a few for a ride over some bridges.

Anyone who is responsible and cares about the future of this country should be appalled at this invasion and chaos. State governors from both parties have reacted cooly to efforts by the Obama administration to gain their support for placing thousands of unaccompanied Central American children with friends or family members.

Health and Human Services Secretary Sylvia Matthews Burwell met privately with dozens of governors Sunday at the National Governors Association summer meeting in Nashville. According to those who attended the meeting, the governors expressed particular concerns about the costs to states, including that of providing public education for the children. Burwell left the meeting through a side door without talking to reporters.

"Our citizens already feel burdened by all kinds of challenges. They don't want to see another burden come into their state," said Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper, a Democrat. "However we deal with the humanitarian aspects of this, we've got to do it in the most cost-effective way possible."

Scott Walker, ChrisChristie and Terry Branstad were among the most vocal Republican critics who seized on the administration's plans to place the children with friends or family members without checking on their immigration status.

Under current law, immigrant children from countries that don't border the US and who cross into this country by themselves are turned over to HHS within 72 hours. From there, they often are reunited with parents or placed with other relatives already living in the country, while they wait for an immigration court to decide their future. The court process can take years.

Neither Burwell's agency nor immigration officials check the immigration status of relatives who take custody of the immigrant children.

Since Oct. 1 more than 57,000 children have crossed the border alone. Most are from Honduras, El Salvador or Guatemala.

"We want to make sure they're placed in a safe and supportive home or placement, but also, it should be somebody that is legal and somebody that will be responsible to see that they show up for the hearing," Branstad said.

According to data from the Justice Department's Executive Office for Immigration Review, about a quarter of immigrants facing deportations hearings don't show up as ordered. The no-show rate for the juvenile immigration court docket is about 46 percent.

Amid the debate of what is causing the ongoing crush of child immigrants and how the government can stem the flow, two key lawmakers said President Barack Obama can take administrative action to relieve much of the crisis without waiting for what is likely to be a contentious and lengthy Congressional battle.

Democratic Sen. Dianne Feinstein of California, the author of the provision in the human trafficking law, said a change in regulations, not the law, could speed the children's return.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1168224 Jul 17, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Second time, you have insulted me when I didn't insult you.
Then, to think, you went blue when someone called you a liar for claiming you didn't do this.
This confirms, you sir, are a liar.
Have a good day and shove off
No, no, it doesn't work that way, we had an on going confrontation, when people pick on my friends I will protect unless I have an agreement with them. I have an agreement with two people on here and have never dishonored that promise, I'm a man of my word. If you want that just say so, and it's a done deal. From this point on.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1168225 Jul 17, 2014
Bow Bugdoll wrote:
<quoted text>
See, told ya.
All the old putz knows how to do is sling insults. His hero taught him well.
I had no such deal with him moron. You will always be a clown to me and will never gain any respect. I see you as the lowest form of humans. I would not shit in your mouth if you were starving meathead.
Olive Oil

Buffalo, NY

#1168226 Jul 17, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>

Obama is a disgusting, classless pig.....
"One cannot turn a Sow's Ear into a Silk Purse".

A disgraceful, classless Sowth-Side Swine he remains ...
Bow Bugdoll

East Hartford, CT

#1168227 Jul 17, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Mindless gibberish.
You know nothing!
If her posts were ¨mindless gibberish¨ you'd refute easily them. You never do, so...
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1168228 Jul 17, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
everybody already knows that Obama and the DemoKKKrats prefer the tiny homosexual minority over normal people, including children.....
Everyone knows, so now the Temecula clown is the spokesperson for Americans? You are the only person I know that has a worse personality and attitude than Dick Cheney.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1168229 Jul 17, 2014
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he likes those Photo-Ops at the Burger joint, if for no other reason, to Pee Off Michelle!!
Obvious when one of the quotes from Obama was--
"Don't tell Michelle I ordered extra cheese on my burger or she'll kill me too."
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1168230 Jul 17, 2014
Israeli forces reported on the move to clean out Hamas.....
Nostrilis Waxman

San Jose, CA

#1168231 Jul 17, 2014
I love it when all my sockpuppets cry at the same time!!!!!!!!!!

They all need a binky!
Patrick

United States

#1168232 Jul 17, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder if the ruling will hold til October's fantasy fest.
ever counted the number of times nobama-Galt has used "homosexual" in his posts.

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks."
Hamlet Act 3, scene 2

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1168233 Jul 17, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
No, no, it doesn't work that way, we had an on going confrontation, when people pick on my friends I will protect unless I have an agreement with them. I have an agreement with two people on here and have never dishonored that promise, I'm a man of my word. If you want that just say so, and it's a done deal. From this point on.
You LIED and now you want to change the rules. Take your ball and stomp home.

I have NO use for protection. I am a conservative woman who can stand on her own

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1168234 Jul 17, 2014
20 missiles found in UN-run school in Gaza

UNRWA apologizes to Israel, condemns a ‘flagrant violation of the inviolability of its premises’ and promises investigation; Israel calls on UN to ‘act strongly’

Read more: 20 missiles found in UN-run school in Gaza | The Times of Israel http://www.timesofisrael.com/20-missiles-foun...
Bow Bugdoll

East Hartford, CT

#1168235 Jul 17, 2014
Deserter and Leftist Hero Back To Active Duty

“[Bergdahl’s] not going back to work. They parked him in the Protocol Office, which is a joke in and of itself, because that is where you put really sharp people who look good or act good…Protocol Office? Give me a break, the guy’s specialty is Infantryman. They are afraid to put him back in a combat arms post like Ft. Hood or Ft. Bliss because frankly, he’d get the crap beat out of him. He is despised.”- Lt Col Ralph Peters

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1168236 Jul 17, 2014
<quoted text>
The President is a multi tasker; flipping burgers and writing sanctions at the same time!
The Magic Negro is a multi-tasker, turning tricks and fundraising at the same time!

Sound familiar, lily?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1168237 Jul 17, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
homosexuals are a tiny fraction of the population.....
glorifying homosexuality just drives away other tourists and their children....
The Keys are already full of gays. Prices are high and so are wages. Go to a bar and pay $12-$15 for a beer or drink. Have friends who go down and work there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min Guru 184,226
Word (Dec '08) 31 min _Zoey_ 4,948
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 33 min _Zoey_ 5,335
Adult Nursing Relationships (May '11) 1 hr spchtch76 157
easter house adoptions (Jan '11) 1 hr tara tullock 18
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr scirocco 69,016
lost friends (Mar '12) 2 hr Bbrown 3
anybody know Glen Musielak? Glentech? (Mar '13) 4 hr Chooch 73
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:04 am PST

NFL10:04AM