Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1224939 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

Who's dawn?

#1168270 Jul 17, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You just hate it that the American people adore President Obama.
What was Bush doing for 8 years? Pretending to cut brush? I saw an interview of the neighboring rancher who said "he's not a real rancher; and you're not supposed to cut brush down"
It couldn't really be a ranch since there was no livestock raised on it...dumb Dumbya could be trusted with milking a bull.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1168271 Jul 17, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Better yet, let's make your city the queer depository of the country. Could queers make it in an all queer world? Would they still enjoy victim status?
No one says that word anymore grampa; Fr. O'Malley got to you , didn't he?

BTW; Jerry Sanduskys son is going to be interviewed by Oprah tonight.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1168272 Jul 17, 2014
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post demonstrates the desperation of the left to divert attention to anything but whats actually going on in Washington. I'm sure it's hard to explain the decisions currently being made when your indoctrination states that everything is Bush's fault or due to your empty assertions of racism.
oh shut up dummy; did you just wake up from a coma?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1168273 Jul 17, 2014
<quoted text>
that day has come and gone....

buyer's remorse.....

the American people are proud and strong, not wimpy losers like Obama....

wake up and smell the roses.....
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1168274 Jul 17, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> The Keys are already full of gays. Prices are high and so are wages. Go to a bar and pay $12-$15 for a beer or drink. Have friends who go down and work there.
I've never paid that much for a drink there; perhaps they work at a particular resort, but that's not the norm. Key West has more gay people; but the other Keys are mostly tourists, Floridian boaters etc.
In The Right

East Hartford, CT

#1168275 Jul 17, 2014
<quoted text>
LOL

The American people adored Mickey Mouse and Bart Simpson. What's your point...that being liked = being a good president?

No wonder this country is fked.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1168276 Jul 17, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
that day has come and gone....
buyer's remorse.....
the American people are proud and strong, not wimpy losers like Obama....
wake up and smell the roses.....
How come you never sound proud or strong, is it because you are the wimp?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1168277 Jul 17, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>It couldn't really be a ranch since there was no livestock raised on it...dumb Dumbya could be trusted with milking a bull.
"Bull", wasn't that Jeff Guckert's nickname?

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1168278 Jul 17, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I would feel far safer and more secure around them than a bunch of dirtball baggers.
Dud, who do you think does all the bagging around there? It isn't straights, ya know.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1168279 Jul 17, 2014
<quoted text>
Prove it; you don't know who I am either!!
So, you are claiming Obama is your daddy or personal friend?

LOL, enough with this silliness. I am moving on.

Have a good day.
In The Right

East Hartford, CT

#1168280 Jul 17, 2014
Only 2 out of 10 Americans strongly approve of the job Obama is doing.

Bet it would be real tough picking them out of a crowd. Just choose the two who look like ĘGor-DONĘ in the Sprint commercial.

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#1168281 Jul 17, 2014
<quoted text>
No one says that word anymore grampa; Fr. O'Malley got to you , didn't he?
BTW; Jerry Sanduskys son is going to be interviewed by Oprah tonight.
What, depository? Come on, "queer" and "depository" were made for each other.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1168282 Jul 17, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
What, depository? Come on, "queer" and "depository" were made for each other.
Suppository was made for you

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#1168283 Jul 17, 2014
<quoted text>
OMG that Jake Tapper is a fkn moron; he asked if anyone was looting at the plane crash site.
Keeps asking the same question over and over again ; who did it? Americans have an obsession with expecting instantaneous answers.
We used to expect them. Now we have a fleeting wish of ever getting one.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1168284 Jul 17, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> The Keys are already full of gays. Prices are high and so are wages. Go to a bar and pay $12-$15 for a beer or drink. Have friends who go down and work there.
A few years back, a straight couple was refused accommodations at a hotel in the Keys. They were insulted and told to leave. They sued and won.

It is amazing that as low as the gay population percentage is, the high amount of damage they can do because of their stacked presence inside the Liberal Media.

There is a small gay enclave up here in S.W. Michigan that people snicker about. Every mailbox has a rainbow on it and Lisp is the common language. A friend of mine just happened to be passing through when his wife saw a sign saying something about "Art". Click! They just had to stop.

It was a Gay Art Studio. My friend smiled to himself but, hey, the wife wants her art! When they entered, they found the walls lined with men's buttocks. There were photos of hands wrapped around penises, Tongues licking buttocks, congo lines of naked men slamming each other. It was really stomach-turning stuff. They were into the car and out of there in a flash.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1168285 Jul 17, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing you post sounds familiar to normal people.
Define normal for us, MJ:-)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ....

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#1168286 Jul 17, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>It couldn't really be a ranch since there was no livestock raised on it...dumb Dumbya could be trusted with milking a bull.
I guess you'll have to quit calling yourself a teacher.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

Who's dawn?

#1168287 Jul 17, 2014
<quoted text>
"Bull", wasn't that Jeff Guckert's nickname?
Well, I tended to refer to him as Bullsheeeeeat, but that might have been a mistake due to my realistic nature. What's the word on Gannon? Was he Georgie's bf or Karl Rove's?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1168288 Jul 17, 2014
<quoted text>
OMG that Jake Tapper is a fkn moron; he asked if anyone was looting at the plane crash site.
Keeps asking the same question over and over again ; who did it? Americans have an obsession with expecting instantaneous answers.
Jake Tapper is a fn mutt. Change the channel.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1168289 Jul 17, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
A few years back, a straight couple was refused accommodations at a hotel in the Keys. They were insulted and told to leave. They sued and won.
It is amazing that as low as the gay population percentage is, the high amount of damage they can do because of their stacked presence inside the Liberal Media.
There is a small gay enclave up here in S.W. Michigan that people snicker about. Every mailbox has a rainbow on it and Lisp is the common language. A friend of mine just happened to be passing through when his wife saw a sign saying something about "Art". Click! They just had to stop.
It was a Gay Art Studio. My friend smiled to himself but, hey, the wife wants her art! When they entered, they found the walls lined with men's buttocks. There were photos of hands wrapped around penises, Tongues licking buttocks, congo lines of naked men slamming each other. It was really stomach-turning stuff. They were into the car and out of there in a flash.
No source=bullcht.

BTW dirtbag__the Keys is not Key West__although Key West is in the Keys.

www.holidayisle.com/tikibar

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min Guru 187,988
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 35 min jimi-yanks 53,072
Dear Abby 5-6-15 2 hr Julie 6
Ask Amy 5-6-15 7 hr Mister Tonka 4
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr helpful explainer 99,415
News Chicago signs compare homeless to rodents 8 hr YesRodentsAll 3
Bill Clinton's Wife. 8 hr BlindHelenKeller 9
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]