Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1460433 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

N Otwaxman

United States

#1169412 Jul 19, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
So if Ukrainian pro-Russia separatists shot down that plane and Putin is the leader of Russia, what does that say about Obama and the UN putting Putin in charge of destroying Assad's WMDs in Syria?
Doesn't make me feel safer. Don't know about Obama and the UN.
"This is my last election ... After my election I have more flexibility," said Obama.

"I will transmit this information to Vladimir (Putin)," said Medvedev.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1169413 Jul 19, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
So are there any liberals on here who also think the global situation is tranquil like this president apparently does?
what makes you think our president thinks the world situation is tranquil?

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1169414 Jul 19, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
News flash: The United Nations Charter was ratified by the United States Senate July 28, 1945. You really should enroll in night school classes.
"uselesssince forever"
May be you should enroll in some night school classes. The US did ratify the UN charter but that does not mean that all UN actions are automatically approved by the US. I believe that UN offerings must be approved by our senate before they mean anything or apply to the US. You wish the UN made the rules and that the US obeyed them.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR

St. Croix valley

#1169415 Jul 19, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
Seriously though...this gigantic hole in the earth doesn't look like anything scientists have ever seen before.
http://msnvideo.msn.com/...
It doesn't look like anything most of us have ever seen before. What could have caused it?
yes, they have. it is a glacial Pingo. nothing exciting there.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1169416 Jul 19, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Mexico use to be brutal with Central America citizens attempting to pass through. Now they are part of the illegal trafficking if nothing more--they are looking the other way
don't just blame Mexico....

Obama himself is trafficking children for political reasons....

St. Croix valley

#1169417 Jul 19, 2014
Liberal Hypocrite wrote:
<quoted text>
Odd that it's so unfamiliar to the scientists. Anyway it looks like something wanted out and left in a hurry. LOL
it isn't. notice the pictures of the melted ones...look familiar?

https://www.google.com/search...
paddyomalley

Bastrop, TX

#1169418 Jul 19, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
So are there any liberals on here who also think the global situation is tranquil like this president apparently does?
The world hasn't been this tranquil since 1938 thru August of 1945. Odonothing, besides know nothing of the constitution, knows nothing of history. But he could be--no he wouldn't do that--just lying again.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1169419 Jul 19, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Picture of "teens" soon to be attending a high school near you
https://twitter.com/DailySignal/status/490656...
Mara Salvatrucha.......

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1169420 Jul 19, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>No source for this right wing puke?
Who is Joseph Carducci???
What difference does it make?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1169421 Jul 19, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Picture of "teens" soon to be attending a high school near you
https://twitter.com/DailySignal/status/490656...
these "children" will eat your kids for breakfast and spit them out before lunch.....

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#1169422 Jul 19, 2014
N Otwaxman wrote:
<quoted text>
"This is my last election ... After my election I have more flexibility," said Obama.
"I will transmit this information to Vladimir (Putin)," said Medvedev.
What the heck could he have been talking about? Flexibility to do what?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1169423 Jul 19, 2014
when a massive iceberg melts, does it change the sea level elevation???....

Location hidden

#1169424 Jul 19, 2014
paddyomalley wrote:
<quoted text>
The world hasn't been this tranquil since 1938 thru August of 1945. Odonothing, besides know nothing of the constitution, knows nothing of history. But he could be--no he wouldn't do that--just lying again.
Just try and imagine how Hillary is going to explain her excitement and eagerness to push that "reset" button with the Russian foreign minister in the next presidential debates.

http://www.tressugar.com/Hillary-Clinton-Give...

(Have to scroll down to see all the photos...)

Location hidden

#1169425 Jul 19, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yes, they have. it is a glacial Pingo. nothing exciting there.
Funny how those Russian scientists at the scene of this mysterious crater and who are studying it on site said they've never seen another crater like this one before.

They should've called you first.

Location hidden

#1169426 Jul 19, 2014
paddyomalley wrote:
<quoted text>
Am very anxious for someone on the left to comment on the global tranquility.

And explain why any president would think this - much less send his mouthpiece out to tell the press he thinks this.

So far, no one has offered an explanation. But maybe I just haven't gotten to it yet.
Patriot

Denver, CO

#1169427 Jul 19, 2014
Malaysia Flight MH17 False Flag The Conspiracy Deepens - Warning, some foul language is used...

&fe ature=youtu.be

Location hidden

#1169428 Jul 19, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>what makes you think our president thinks the world situation is tranquil?
No wonder you're so confused. The propagandists must not have shown you that press briefing. Maybe you should be asking why they didn't. They were right there.

Or do you not even watch the news? Maybe they did. But probably not.

Location hidden

#1169429 Jul 19, 2014
Even Steven wrote:
<quoted text>
You would probably need to contact Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi.
They'd probably say in unison, "Tha-a-a-a-t's right!"

Pelosi would add, "The global situation IS tranquil! Republicans are just lying about it! Because Bush lied!"

And someone would have to promptly drag her away.
N Otwaxman

United States

#1169431 Jul 19, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
What the heck could he have been talking about? Flexibility to do what?
According to people who think like Obama, flexibility to bend America over so the rest of the world can screw us like we've screwed them.

“41 Days”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1169432 Jul 19, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never made the claim that these people are "refugees". If that were the case, we wouldn't have sent any of them packing. However, fact is, some of them have requested asylum and that is what we are discussing. Try and stay focused.
Okay
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
We were discussing "refugees" not illegals. Try to stay focused.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min Jacques Ottawa 231,237
last post wins! (Dec '10) 37 min They cannot kill ... 2,764
last post wins! (Apr '13) 38 min They cannot kill ... 1,977
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Burn Gas for Fun 62,366
Are democrats destroyed? 2 hr enter username 17
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Talkin To DaDouch... 7,967
Should TRUMP use this? 8 hr ITs TRUE USE IT 10

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages