Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1711016 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1168809 Jul 18, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
what makes you (or rather the slug that you copied) think that this was an "epic goof" by Putin, rather than a carefully calculated message further testing Obama.....
who has already flunked the exam......
Putin is KGB and always has been, and Obama is no match.....
Wishful Thinkers, those Starry-Eyed Pollyannas from Fairy Tales, have been around forever.

sonic is just one of them hoping that the Magic Negro is just playing stupid and will somehow wake up tomorrow morning and start kicking ass for Progressive causes.

...Putin will drop to his knees and beg forgiveness from Magic Negro, Blah, Blah, Blah....

...the American economy will just explode into fantastic growth because of something the Magic Negro did....

Hee, Hee.

sonic has his fingers crossed and keeps a photo of the Magic Negro beneath his pillow each night.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1168810 Jul 18, 2014
In The Right wrote:
<quoted text>
Where does the ¨Federal Govt¨ get their money, eh, Einstein?
Not from you fatty
Patrick

Mobile, AL

#1168812 Jul 18, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
It was prescription drugs you fking moran
FedEx = slow news day...
Gaza and the Malaysian Airliner major news
In The Right

United States

#1168813 Jul 18, 2014
Another catastrophic event pulls attention off illegal immigrants and onto the Ukraine, Russia and Putin. Obama catches another lucky break.

Lapeer, MI

#1168814 Jul 18, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
Meanwhile in Detroit, they are protesting having to pay their water bills
Free Water is a human right. The U.N. says so.

So where's mine?
Patrick

Mobile, AL

#1168815 Jul 18, 2014
<quoted text>
Probably; this is why marijuana should be legalized nationally; state by state anything; gay marriage, gun laws, abortion, drugs are a big problem.
I don't think that FedEx should be liable for what people ship. that's just nonsense.
Not too certain Pot in candy form, sold to everyone is great idea.

Plato in "The Republic" has some insight into the failings of democratic states.
Worth a read.
the DEVIL

Buffalo, NY

#1168816 Jul 18, 2014
In The Right wrote:
<quoted text>
Where does the ¨Federal Govt¨ get their money, eh, Einstein?
Not from you, sweetie, I been to East Hartford more times than you can count... lotta cheap whores though?... First girl I ever saw with her pubes razored into the shape of a heart was in East Hartford... Mynx? No... that wasn't it... ah , I don't remember.... she was a brunette though, I remember that... say... why haven't you dealt with the strip clubs yet, sanctimonious as you is?... ohhhhhh you HAVE dealt with them haven't you, sweetie...
the DEVIL

Buffalo, NY

#1168817 Jul 18, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Free Water is a human right. The U.N. says so.
So where's mine?
Right here, darlin'... and it's yellow this time...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1168818 Jul 18, 2014
<quoted text>
From what I understand it wasn't marijuana; it was prescription drugs sold online
But but but__Flacko the Wonder Dummy and the bestest FedX driver in history said that one of the dogs would catch the drugs somewhere along the line.
Patrick

Mobile, AL

#1168819 Jul 18, 2014
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Not from you fatty
Shinny0moron is a troll
Word

Lapeer, MI

#1168820 Jul 18, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Old Shinning the confirmed pervert.
A West Virginia Steak is what a drunk hillbilly shoves into Grey Goosed's mouth on a Friday Night.

Do you take Steak Sauce with that?
the DEVIL

Buffalo, NY

#1168821 Jul 18, 2014
So, we have the two coasts bracketed, huh? The community organizers you figger? It's what I figger... in my opinion the one on the east coast will go first... he's closer... hide your children, honey, the next time you hear from me they'll be screaming.... I've killed sooooo many children but you never get tired of the pure terror in the eyes of their mothers and fathers...

Lapeer, MI

#1168822 Jul 18, 2014
<quoted text>
It was prescription drugs you fking moran
I wrote "If FEDEX gets prosecuted for transporting illegal drugs...."

Are you smoking dope behind the dumpster again?
In The Right

United States

#1168823 Jul 18, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
FedEx = slow news day...
Gaza and the Malaysian Airliner major news
Illegal immigrants first and foremost on American's minds.

Why is Obama doing this to us?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1168824 Jul 18, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
If FEDEX gets prosecuted for transporting illegal drugs, Magic Negro will sign an Executive Order letting them slide.
Kings can do that.
Obama is already failing to enforce federal drug laws against many businesses and people who are openly and knowingly defying the law, so companies like FedEx or UPS may have legal grounds to argue selective prosecution......
the DEVIL

Oklahoma City, OK

#1168825 Jul 18, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
A West Virginia Steak is what a drunk hillbilly shoves into Grey Goosed's mouth on a Friday Night.
Once again, we bow to your superior knowledge... you want a napkin with that?
the DEVIL

Oklahoma City, OK

#1168826 Jul 18, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what, cripple? Nobody's gonna believe you're not my straight man... heheheheheh, the DEVIL'S straight man... WHAT a distinction...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1168827 Jul 18, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Who buys comic books?
Sheldon, Leonard, Howie, and Raj.....
Patrick

Mobile, AL

#1168828 Jul 18, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Wishful Thinkers, those Stared Pollyannas from Fairy Tales, have been around forever.
sonic is just one of them hoping that the Magro is just playing stupid and will somehow wake up tomorrow morning and start kicking ass for Progressive causes.
...Putin will drop to his kneness from Magic Negro, Blah, Blah, Blah....
...the American economy will just explode into fantastic growth because of something the Magic Negro did....
Hee, Hee.
sonic has his fingers crossed and keeps a photo of the Magic Negro beneath his pillow each night.
World Marks ‘Mandela Day’

BRITAIN NELSON MANDELAToday, the world celebrates the birth of the most respected anti-apartheid leader and a freedom fighter, Nelson Mandela, who is seen as an icon in South Africa.

In Nigeria, it was a day of celebration in Delta State, with an event to mark the anniversary held at Mandela Gardens in Asaba, the state capital.

It was also an opportunity for the celebration of freedom after centuries of discrimination and apartheid rule that led to the death on many South Africans and the imprisonment of Mandela.

During a special press briefing held at the venue, the South African High Commissioner in Nigeria, Ambassador Mokgethi Monaisa, pointed out that the day had been set aside to honour Nelson Mandela and celebrate with nations and people that stood fast with South Africa during its struggle for which Nigeria is one of them.

The event was held to further strengthen the bilateral relations between the two countries as it is no longer secret that Nigeria played an important role and is also identified as a flagship country for this celebration.

He told reporters that the program was to highlight the values and ideas that Nelson Mandela stood for as proclaimed by the United Nations in 2009, setting aside July 8,“Mandala’s Day”.

It is obvious that South Africans will continue to celebrate their great icon, although dead but still lives on in the minds of many, now and in the years to come.

Mandela, affectionately known as Madiba, made history when he became the first black president of South Africa in 1994, serving until 1999. A symbol of global peacemaking, and an idol of universal love and solidarity, he won the Nobel Peace Prize in 1993.

The day was set aside to promote global peace and celebrate the South African leader’s legacy.

Lapeer, MI

#1168829 Jul 18, 2014
the DEVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
Right here, darlin'... and it's yellow this time...
Water on the brain is not meant for drinking.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min FART BOOK 64,484
Maybe We Outta Ban Knives? 1 hr USA FAR FROM WORST 10
TEACHER of year at FL. middle school posts mess... 2 hr VERY WELL SAID 22
Trump is A 2 hr PIANO LEG KILLER 486
Why does America tolerate nazis? 2 hr LUTZ is a PUTZ 12
last post wins! (Apr '13) 6 hr stinkydinky 2,786
Let’s play a game! 10 hr Hamilton 13

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages