Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1167080 Jul 15, 2014
Eleanor Beaver wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are left wing loons constantly disrespecting women?
They often label them as a ¨minority¨ and consistently portray them as helpless weaklings incapable of caring for themselves.
All you need to do is revisit ¨The Life Of Julia.¨
Then why are there more women in important positions with the Democrats, dumbazz? Why are the Democrats waging war for equal pay for women, while you want to control their vaginas, why do more women vote Democratic, and the whacky ones are Republican? Because they are forced to speak bagger talk...A woman could never be elected as a Republican president.Old fat, white, bigoted, neanderthal men only party. Kinda like you.
Even Steven

Frankfort, KY

#1167081 Jul 15, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a moran. She stalked the President; how many men wouldn't succumb to a young woman who wants to suck his dyck? There was no rape involved and you're an idiot
Bill Clinton is a tall, handsome charming man, and not to mention powerful and he was the President of the United States. I have no doubt he probably had thousands of opportunities; he's only human
You are either very naive or have no qualms of immoral behavior by the most powerful person in the world. "He's only human"????? The American public should be able to expect a principled, ethical person to represent us. Do you approve of adultery?? Is most anything acceptable to you??
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1167082 Jul 15, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why are there more women in important positions with the Democrats, dumbazz? Why are the Democrats waging war for equal pay for women, while you want to control their vaginas, why do more women vote Democratic, and the whacky ones are Republican? Because they are forced to speak bagger talk...A woman could never be elected as a Republican president.Old fat, white, bigoted, neanderthal men only party. Kinda like you.
Sara Palin....
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1167083 Jul 15, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
That's how you deal with animals. That's why Germany and Japan decided they'd had enough.
I'd also send Islam a message: Stop terrorism or we start nuking Muslim cities, one by one, until you do.
I don't suppose it ever entered your mind that perhaps if we would have stayed out of their business and countries...Yea think. And maybe had an even handed approach with Israel and them. Yea think...Or is that the biggest problem facing baggers ...They never think..
Solid Blue State

Mountain View, CA

#1167085 Jul 15, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
crashing the border with illegal alien voters is your only chance....
but Abortion Barbie is a major setback....
That tune won't work anymore, Texas now has voter I.d laws that will prevent voter fraud, Wendy Davis may not win in November, but Texas Democrats are preparing for a fierce fight in 2016 with the help of Battleground Texas and Blue Texas Project, two organizations currently working to change Texas from Red To Blue.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1167086 Jul 15, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think Carol sees this... she is not like the obvious "shinninge0racis"t.
G W Bush appointed two Black Sec. of State... Bush wanted a Mexican guest worker program and sponsored prescription drug coverage under Medicare. Similar to Obamacare expansion of entitlements?
Some people, Carol included, can not get over the fact that Democrats win the presidency.
Peace
Bush played to the crowd__it wasn't always his idea but Rove's, Cheney's, DeLay's, Wolfowitz's whoever's and the whoevers stuck it to Colin Powell big time.

But_W, having set in the Texas Governors office for 8 years did come to understand what was wrong with US immigration policy and how it might be improved.

Unfortunately, he was sidetracked by the Iraq folly and then shouted down on Immigration reform by members of his own party and talking heads such as Lou Dobbs. Limbaugh etc. So W quit on the one single initiative he actually understood.

His was a failed presidency__one that continues to haunt the nation.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#1167087 Jul 15, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
That's how you deal with animals. That's why Germany and Japan decided they'd had enough.
I'd also send Islam a message: Stop terrorism or we start nuking Muslim cities, one by one, until you do.
Couldn't agree more. Turn a few of their cities into silica sand, and see if the become more belligerent? Bet a dollar to a dounut it won't happen?
Even Steven

Ashburn, VA

#1167088 Jul 15, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Even Steven"
Did you note that "silly" said nothing to refute your statement that nobama is the worst president?
Peace
It would be very difficult to refute. After almost 6 years of this administration with their blunders and improprieties, you would have to be totally uninformed and/or intellectually challenged to support him.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1167089 Jul 15, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't suppose it ever entered your mind that perhaps if we would have stayed out of their business and countries...Yea think. And maybe had an even handed approach with Israel and them. Yea think...Or is that the biggest problem facing baggers ...They never think..
Do you have a Wayback Machine? Do we say "oh well" to anything they do? Should we abandon Israel to her fate? YOU are the one who never thinks. At least not soberly.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1167090 Jul 15, 2014
Hukt Awn Fawnix wrote:
I am so exhausted of every single political discussion turning into pointing out the biggest racist. I don't care if Barack was purple this would turn into a racial discussion.
Plain and simply here: None of this generation have had to deal with slavery. That was part of the history of people. NOT JUST THIS COUNTRY either. It's a part of historical events world wide in every single culture. Get over it already. I'm not going to apologize to every person of color just because they know someone or are related to someone that was a slave or a victim of minority bias from bigots. I didn't do it. I owe you nothing. Stop demanding for your rights to be recognized above my own simply because your skin is different than my own when that's your chief complaint in the first place. My rights are the same as yours. You are not better just because you have a different color of skin. You are not worse either. You're human and as such have inalienable rights. Period.
I'm tired of every single thing coming down to you are either for us or against us in matters of gay pride as well. I'm not gay. I don't think that I had a choice in being gay or straight. It just happened that I'm straight. Just because you are not doesn't mean that I should have to pave the road in pink and purple paisley and rainbows just to please you. I don't see you hanging swastikas on your front door step to recognize the beliefs of others. Why should anyone change their belief to accommodate you? We shouldn't have to. Neither should you. I also don't feel that my Christian values should have to be quieted around you either. If I feel you're in my space; I don't care if you're a walking care bear; I'm going to tell you to back off and straighten up. It's not a gay slur to tell you to straighten up. It means you're being a prick and trying to make others believe that you are right and they are wrong because they aren't like you. Guess what, Buttercup? I'm not like you. Just because you like the same sex doesn't make me wrong for liking the opposite sex. I'm not going to change my beliefs solely to please or accommodate you. You're a human being. You're entitled to inalienable rights. That's it. I don't have to participate in your parades and you don't have to attend my church. Why? Because it's what we can choose for ourselves.
I think the government quit being afraid of the people long, long ago and that's why this country has run straight to hell in a gift wrapped basket. We the people aren't a threat to anyone anymore because instead of standing together to fight for what is ours; our c
It's time that the government went back to the rights of the people, by the people and FOR the people. Not for the political right. Not for the gay pride. Not for the minority that may have been affected in generations past. It's time to get back to the PEOPLE of the United States and figure out what's truly best for the PEOPLE and not just for this group, that group or whomever is paying the most in the back alley deals and underhanded political underlining.
If you approach me you are a person. You're not black, white, Asian, Latino or anything else. You're a person. I'm going to treat you like a person unless you do something that makes you a bad person or a good person and then I'm going to treat you as such based on my own feelings. I am not going to tell you that you're wrong. I'm going to tell you I don't agree. I have that right. You have the right to disagree as well. You don't have the right to say that your vote matters more than mine just because it's not the same as yours.
Hell anymore I am a minority. There's not a lot of straight white people that own their own home and have good credit and have a job all at the same time who still pray, read a bible and believe in God.
Worked for Todd Akin and John Ashcroft. Riiiight?
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1167091 Jul 15, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
Sara Palin....
Oh, I'm sorry I never knew that she was elected President.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1167092 Jul 15, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
As with Akin, shinny0...... is a gift to the Democrats.
I am a gift to humankind and homeless cats.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1167093 Jul 15, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a Wayback Machine? Do we say "oh well" to anything they do? Should we abandon Israel to her fate? YOU are the one who never thinks. At least not soberly.
At what point do we quit being big brother to a nation that thumbs their nose at us, we have lost more lives to Israel that to the Palestinians. They have stolen our secrets, attacked our ship [USS Liberty} then lied about it like they do with everything else. Why are we solely responsible for those ungrateful parasites?
Even Steven

Frankfort, KY

#1167094 Jul 15, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Depends on where one lives?
Pakistan, Syria, Gaza, Israel not too safe.
Most of the USA has first world issues ....my cell phone drops signal , where to eat lunch ....
You forgot to mention Ukraine, Thailand, Venezuela, Nigeria, Somalia, Sudan, Iran, North Korea, Iraq, and Afghanistan

Lapeer, MI

#1167095 Jul 15, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text> Oh, I'm sorry I never knew that she was elected President.
You are correct on both counts.

1.) You are sorry and

2.) You never knew a lot of things, Dood.

Keep up the good work!
Solid Blue State

Mountain View, CA

#1167096 Jul 15, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
1.) You are sorry and
Keep up the good work!
How more sorry can you be by joining the Party of losers? Go figure.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1167097 Jul 15, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a gift to humankind and homeless cats.
I'll bet you learned real quick to de-claw them huh, even though I doubt you could even satisfy that kind of pus.

Lapeer, MI

#1167098 Jul 15, 2014
Solid Blue State wrote:
<quoted text> How more sorry can you be by joining the Party of losers? Go figure.
I have never belonged to the Democratic Party.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1167099 Jul 15, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
1.) You are sorry and
Keep up the good work!
Lowlife cat humper say what?
Even Steven

Frankfort, KY

#1167100 Jul 15, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
It's precisely the wrong message by the wrong leaders. Beginning at the top.
It was encouraging though to see a protest of blacks in Chicago saying Obama wasn't doing anything to help them. He didn't do anything for them when he was their Senator either.
Is this the "racial animus" against Obama Holder was talking about?
Obama, Holder, and Democrats have purposely divided this country along racial lines. It will take decades to restore what we have lost.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
anybody know Glen Musielak? Glentech? (Mar '13) 1 hr Gary Seven 82
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr JRB 186,863
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr TRD 69,606
Dear Abby 4-18-15 2 hr mrs gladys kravitz 3
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Mothra 52,708
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 hr rabbee yehoshooah... 71,942
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 7 hr RJS 8,010
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]