Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1383526 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1167974 Jul 16, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
No immigration reform is needed, more deportations are needed and the fence
what good is a fence when the US has a President who allows all those caught to enter the country???...

but the good news is that Obama has succeeded in killing any chance of "immigration reform".....

as if that matters.....
Patrick

Palm Beach Gardens, FL

#1167975 Jul 16, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
so you provide examples from the UK and from some all-black Third World urban ghetto.....
But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1167976 Jul 16, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, one thing we know for sure it isn't gonna be Scott Walker. Before this is over perhaps he will have his own cell block.
Scott Walker says recent Wisconsin poll shows 70% approval
www.politifact.com/.../scott-walker/scott-wal... ...
PolitiFact.com
Apr 6, 2014 - Scott Walker claimed that a poll taken "a few months ago" showed "70 ... days before the interview, and asked Walker about his approval rating.

Scott Walker on allegations:'No charges, case over'| MSNBC
www.msnbc.com/msnbc/walker-allegations-no-cha...
Jun 20, 2014 - Scott Walker discussed the newly unsealed allegations that he led ...“The Facts of the case are pretty clear,” Walker said on “Fox & Friends.

The jail cell is waiting for the talking chimp BO
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1167977 Jul 16, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
so what???...
time to level the playing field.....
It was actually directed more at incognito and rolo's high horses.... er... ponies... er... carousel horses!!!

“Depends on the Day”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1167978 Jul 16, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.
So, you are Jesus?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1167979 Jul 16, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Globull warming causes cold, interesting
poor hammy.

still stuck on stupid.

but then, he likes it there!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1167980 Jul 16, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you are Jesus?
Talk to incognito about that one son.

“Depends on the Day”

Location hidden

#1167981 Jul 16, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>It was actually directed more at incognito and rolo's high horses.... er... ponies... er... carousel horses!!!
That surely missed any targets.

“Depends on the Day”

Location hidden

#1167982 Jul 16, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Talk to incognito about that one son.
You are missing your target again.

Patrick is quoting verses clueless of their meanings
http://biblehub.com/matthew/19-14.htm
DEATH

Chambersburg, PA

#1167983 Jul 17, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
They're only tiny inside of a big mouth like yours.
DEATH bows to your obviously superior knowledge of the matter...
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1167984 Jul 17, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"poop"
You described yourself perfectly, a phony and a pretender. You pretend that you are the author of a book, your bio/fantasy due to be released some summer. What do you not quit being a phony and man up and admit there is no book?
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
You are so stupid that you don't even realize that I own your miserable azz, and I don't even have to say or do a thing. Weak is the word for you, very weak minded and in character also and you prove it daily. What kind of idiot would worry so much about what a total stranger does or doesn't do. I laugh daily at just what a simpleton and liar you are yet you claim to be a good little Catholic, hell you aren't even smart enough to know that. You have bragged about way more than I ever have moron. And just about daily you are caught in another lie. Hell you claim to be a R.O. and when I ask you questions you run like the lying freak that you are. You are a phony lowlife...Case closed.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1167985 Jul 17, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you always had trouble making friends, Grey Goosed?
Keeping them?
Try wearing men's clothing once in awhile, dood.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA......
Did it work for you sissy?
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1167986 Jul 17, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so stupid that you don't even realize that I own your miserable azz, and I don't even have to say or do a thing. Weak is the word for you, very weak minded and in character also and you prove it daily. What kind of idiot would worry so much about what a total stranger does or doesn't do. I laugh daily at just what a simpleton and liar you are yet you claim to be a good little Catholic, hell you aren't even smart enough to know that. You have bragged about way more than I ever have moron. And just about daily you are caught in another lie. Hell you claim to be a R.O. and when I ask you questions you run like the lying freak that you are. You are a phony lowlife...Case closed.
No 87, case not closed. Ed is correct.

He is exposing you as the weasel you are. You are a liar for sure. I also recall you bragging about your "book". You lie all the time. Another example is your "glorious" East Coast vacation. Another example is you denying you are the thread sock, Wilhelm from Germany.

You simply think being a liar is acceptable because you are a leftwing idiot that lives in a bubble culture of deception & dishonesty. You are the fool that thinks everyone is a Waxman. You are so full of hate, anger & frustration. You are a text book liberal of today. An old angry dope who's breed is dying off.

Easy owns you. Case closed.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1167987 Jul 17, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
No 87, case not closed. Ed is correct.
He is exposing you as the weasel you are. You are a liar for sure. I also recall you bragging about your "book". You lie all the time. Another example is your "glorious" East Coast vacation. Another example is you denying you are the thread sock, Wilhelm from Germany.
You simply think being a liar is acceptable because you are a leftwing idiot that lives in a bubble culture of deception & dishonesty. You are the fool that thinks everyone is a Waxman. You are so full of hate, anger & frustration. You are a text book liberal of today. An old angry dope who's breed is dying off.
Looking in a mirror confessing your sinister wasted no life again I see. I mentioned 4 years ago that I have been encouraged to do an auto biography that is not bragging that was a fact. You and sleazy Eed are envious birds of a feather. Why would anything a person said control your weak emotional state in the least?

Allow me you are as Eed is a weak minded bigoted politically driven lowlife puppet..Not to even mention all of the bragging you have done through the years when all know that you are a chronic liar, with a 100 different names. So it is you that is rendered useless in any conversation. Only a weak minded maggot would rush to all the judge its and more than proves just how insecure you really are. So from me to you loser....GFY. Now I own you..You and Eed are my pet monkeys..Just not as smart. Yea OBAMA...Suffer bitch.
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1167988 Jul 17, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Looking in a mirror confessing your sinister wasted no life again I see. I mentioned 4 years ago that I have been encouraged to do an auto biography that is not bragging that was a fact. You and sleazy Eed are envious birds of a feather. Why would anything a person said control your weak emotional state in the least?
Allow me you are as Eed is a weak minded bigoted politically driven lowlife puppet..Not to even mention all of the bragging you have done through the years when all know that you are a chronic liar, with a 100 different names. So it is you that is rendered useless in any conversation. Only a weak minded maggot would rush to all the judge its and more than proves just how insecure you really are. So from me to you loser....GFY. Now I own you..You and Eed are my pet monkeys..Just not as smart. Yea OBAMA...Suffer bitch.
You're not a very good liar 87 year old.

Nice attempt to weasel out of your book boast, professional boaster, but you didn't address your other two example lies, such as your vacation lie and your denying you were Wilhelm.

I recall clearly you lying about both.

You really are a pathetic soul, commie.

I hope you keep praying to your church of liberal, nutcase. The only think you accomplish is occupying your time and wasting others time.

Now run along and go boast about your 50K. For you to even try and deny you are a lying boaster is hilarious.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#1167989 Jul 17, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Farmers represent the heartland of America, work by the sweat of their brow, and have to fight big government to eke out a living.
Democrats move to the big cities (i.e. in New York and California) to represent the elitists (rich liberals) or dependents (welfare recipients) who vote for the "social engineers" to tell them how to live their lives and okay immoral societal standards forcing it on the rest of us.
Just when I thought there was a glimmer of hope for you Carol you go and post something incredibly ignorant. Farmers don't have to fight the government to survive; they're one of the largest groups of recipients of government subsidies. The U.S. government presently pays about $20 billion in cash annually to farmers and owners of farmland. These subsidies include crop insurance, disaster subsidies and commodity subsidies. The main problem is that the bulk of the subsidies go to large corporate farms which account for 72% of all farm sales. More than 90 percent of agriculture subsidies go to farmers of five crops — wheat, corn, soybeans, rice, and cotton. More than 800,000 farmers and landowners receive subsidies, but the payments are heavily tilted toward the largest producers," per The CATO Institute. Small mom and pop farms are falling by the wayside not due to government but because they can't compete due to economy of scale.
You can stuff that rich liberal elitist crap Carol. The Walton heir's wealth,$144.7 billion is equal to that of the bottom 42% of Americans. The Koch brothers control another $80 billion and Sheldon Adelson whose ring Republican candidates rush to kiss when they need funds controls $38 billion. These eight individuals control about $ 258 billion or more than half of the population and they're not liberal elites by any definition.
By the way Carol, it's largely red rural states that are a drain on the economy, taking in more federal money than they pay out.
How are "liberals" telling you how to live dimwit? As far as we're concerned you can live however you want; just don't try to force your own narrow beliefs on the rest of us.
Republicans have no claim on morality. What's so damned moral about handing out subsidies to big agribusiness and at the same time cutting snap benefits to poor families?
What's so damned moral about denying health coverage to millions of Americans by refusing Medicaid expansion like rick Scott and his Republicans minions have done in Florida?
What's so damned moral about Paul Ryan's budget that cuts taxes on the wealthy and cuts programs that benefit the poor and middle class?
Right wing policies are the epitome of immorality.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1167990 Jul 17, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not a very good liar 87 year old.
Nice attempt to weasel out of your book boast, professional boaster, but you didn't address your other two example lies, such as your vacation lie and your denying you were Wilhelm.
I recall clearly you lying about both.
You really are a pathetic soul, commie.
I hope you keep praying to your church of liberal, nutcase. The only think you accomplish is occupying your time and wasting others time.
Now run along and go boast about your 50K. For you to even try and deny you are a lying boaster is hilarious.
Aren't you the lying idiot that said the burden of proof is on the accuser. Well prove it moron. The biggest puzzle is why a person is soooo weak minded that after 4 years you are still obsessed, you obviously are a sick individual. I also never bragged about the 50 grand you chronic liar...I replied to a question on what a Captain gets in retirement pay and I responded, besides you are a lowlife draft dodging scumbag and you have more than proven that. It's way more than clear who owns whom, as daily you and your girl friend sleazy Eed repeat the very same things over and over just like retards do.By the way hows that Castle in England and all of those millions you inherited along with your cars..Talk about a lying loser..HAHAHAHAHAHAH Keep on obsessing pea brain, I love it. Now get back to your 100 names and judge its.. Yea boy what a life...
Hey Stupid

Skokie, IL

#1167991 Jul 17, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Joe Biden is Obama's pet monkey and Obama is the monkey:
Vice President Joe Biden admitted to a group of young progressives on Wednesday that the “change” promised in his and President Obama’s 2008 “Hope and Change” campaign “didn’t happen,” but urged the left-wing youngsters not to throw in the towel.
I wonder what kind of change the monkey and the monkey were talking about?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1167992 Jul 17, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
What kind of idiot would worry so much about what a total stranger does or doesn't do..
\

want to tell us
why did 'you' had to know how much income tax Mitt Romney paid.....
Hey Stupid

Chicago, IL

#1167993 Jul 17, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Just when I thought there was a glimmer of hope for you Carol you go and post something incredibly ignorant. Farmers don't have to fight the government to survive; they're one of the largest groups of recipients of government subsidies. The U.S. government presently pays about $20 billion in cash annually to farmers and owners of farmland. These subsidies include crop insurance, disaster subsidies and commodity subsidies. The main problem is that the bulk of the subsidies go to large corporate farms which account for 72% of all farm sales. More than 90 percent of agriculture subsidies go to farmers of five crops — wheat, corn, soybeans, rice, and cotton. More than 800,000 farmers and landowners receive subsidies, but the payments are heavily tilted toward the largest producers," per The CATO Institute. Small mom and pop farms are falling by the wayside not due to government but because they can't compete due to economy of scale.
You can stuff that rich liberal elitist crap Carol. The Walton heir's wealth,$144.7 billion is equal to that of the bottom 42% of Americans. The Koch brothers control another $80 billion and Sheldon Adelson whose ring Republican candidates rush to kiss when they need funds controls $38 billion. These eight individuals control about $ 258 billion or more than half of the population and they're not liberal elites by any definition.
By the way Carol, it's largely red rural states that are a drain on the economy, taking in more federal money than they pay out.
How are "liberals" telling you how to live dimwit? As far as we're concerned you can live however you want; just don't try to force your own narrow beliefs on the rest of us.
Republicans have no claim on morality. What's so damned moral about handing out subsidies to big agribusiness and at the same time cutting snap benefits to poor families?
What's so damned moral about denying health coverage to millions of Americans by refusing Medicaid expansion like rick Scott and his Republicans minions have done in Florida?
What's so damned moral about Paul Ryan's budget that cuts taxes on the wealthy and cuts programs that benefit the poor and middle class?
Right wing policies are the epitome of immorality.
I laughed my ass off last night when I heard the news: Koch Brothers are going to pay 20 million dollars to have their sign put up at Navy Pier. ROTFLMAO--Liberals will take money from anyone. The liberals in Chicago will be able to look at the Koch Brothers sign for the rest of their lives. It is hysterical.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 33 min Dr Guru 214,483
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr mdbuilder 59,510
last post wins! (Apr '13) 3 hr Retired SOF 997
News Barber shop shooting leaves 1 dead, 1 injured; ... 3 hr They cannot kill ... 3
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 4 hr They cannot kill ... 2,435
Word (Dec '08) 4 hr They cannot kill ... 6,167
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr They cannot kill ... 8,421
Observations 9 hr Angelique770 27
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 15 hr Sublime1 102,009
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages