Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1618221 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1168406 Jul 17, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Aside from his "recess appointments" I know of no law that Obama has broken, bypassed or altered. Care to explain yourself?(Don't try and feed me those fake IRS, Benghazi or Fast and Furious conspiracy theories.) Tick, Tock.
Oh, you mean the laws he broke BESIDES those you listed?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1168407 Jul 17, 2014
Waxman wrote:
Old liberals stuck in the 60s...
A dying breed of dependent morons...
Soon to be buried...
lol! Stilll better than your gulag son!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1168408 Jul 17, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
No he didn't liberal Obama voting moron.
God are you Democrats dumber than sh*t.
Dumbfking Democrat.
lol! Don't you wish you were as smart at sh*t son?
Jake

Jonesboro, AR

#1168409 Jul 17, 2014
This weeks goof for bommie fund raising instead taking care of business, He knows the dems are going to need all the money they can muster, I don't think the IRS is going to take care of the dems this time they are all to busy trying to cover their own A--.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1168410 Jul 17, 2014
Rush Limbaugh is always quick to label news a convenient distraction from the real issue at hand, and the Malaysian Airlines passenger jet crash on Thursday was no exception.

"I don't want appear to be callous here, folks, but you talk about an opportunity to abandon the Obama news at the border?" Limbaugh said on his radio show Thursday. "And, no, I'm not suggesting anything other than how the media operates."

Limbaugh was careful not to link the plane crash to President Obama, as conservatives often do when they are distracted from their pet scandal with breaking news.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/limbaug...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1168411 Jul 17, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
The biggest whiner of judgeits & socks, Grey Ghost, just busted...
Liberal for sure!
No moral values, no dignity.
It's the Democrat culture.
lol! You must have been a 'valley girl' eh son?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1168412 Jul 17, 2014
Van Susteren Criticizes Fox News Colleague For "Pathetic" Anti-Obama Plane Crash Tweets

Fox News host Greta Van Susteren sharply criticized Fox News correspondent Todd Starnes for "very bad taste" over tweeting petty attacks on the president in response to the deadly crash of Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17.

Starnes has tweeted that Obama isn't "interested" in the crash because it doesn't involve "beer or golf," "Russia bracing for a severe hash tag from the Obama Administration," and "Obama won't comment on Malaysian jetliner crash until he's had a chance to read tomorrow's paper."

In a post on her blog headlined, "NOTE TO FNC's TODD STARNES: THIS IS VERY BAD TASTE, 295 PEOPLE DIED," Van Susteren wrote: "I was just sent a Mediaite article with these tweets on it. I don't know Todd Starnes (he works in NYC), but I do know he works at Fox News Channel and so do I. I don't like his tweets. They are very bad taste. This is not the time to be snarky or some pathetic attempt at humor. Let me repeat... 295 people died."

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2014/07/17/van-s...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1168413 Jul 17, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have control over your own bowel movement you idiot.
Is that what you tell your celly son?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1168414 Jul 17, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama breaks, bypasses and alters laws more often than he plays golf. Why do you suppose this particular law has him so hand-cuffed?
Wow. It's like you just... made it up!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1168415 Jul 17, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, you mean the laws he broke BESIDES those you listed?
If you go back to sleep son, you can dream up more!

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1168416 Jul 17, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
Rush Limbaugh is always quick to label news a convenient distraction from the real issue at hand, and the Malaysian Airlines passenger jet crash on Thursday was no exception.
"I don't want appear to be callous here, folks, but you talk about an opportunity to abandon the Obama news at the border?" Limbaugh said on his radio show Thursday. "And, no, I'm not suggesting anything other than how the media operates."
Limbaugh was careful not to link the plane crash to President Obama, as conservatives often do when they are distracted from their pet scandal with breaking news.
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/limbaug...
i thought the border problem was manufactured to distract from the IRS problem?
In The Right

United States

#1168417 Jul 17, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama breaks, bypasses and alters laws more often than he plays golf. Why do you suppose this particular law has him so hand-cuffed?
C'mon, Md. you've been around long enough to know a Bush blamer when you see one.

Were you around when Sonic posted the article from Talking Points Memo how Obama was one of the most blame accepting presidents in modern history? Just missed my laptop with a mouthful of coffee.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1168418 Jul 17, 2014
In The Right wrote:
<quoted text>
C'mon, Md. you've been around long enough to know a Bush blamer when you see one.
Were you around when Sonic posted the article from Talking Points Memo how Obama was one of the most blame accepting presidents in modern history? Just missed my laptop with a mouthful of coffee.
This president is a habitual blame-taker. This is the anti-George W. Bush. The fess-upper in chief. He is the antidote to the eight previous years of obfuscation, fault-dodging and flat-out denial.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/14/opinion/cha...

thanks George.

why do you think Obama got elected in the first place?'eight previous years of obfuscation, fault-dodging and flat-out denial.'
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1168419 Jul 17, 2014
In The Right wrote:
<quoted text>
lol! Uh oh... lookie whose back!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1168420 Jul 17, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep in mind...if it wasn't for Bush's law, the border patrol agents would have already sent the "children" packing. Not that I am convinced that would be a good idea.
The last thing we should do is rush to judgment. It's a complicated issue. Certainly, the unaccompanied children should be sent back to Central America but not without insuring they will be safe upon their return. I do not believe we should be handing these children over to relatives in the United States. This isn't a vacation to grandma's house.
This really an issue that tears at my heart. Damned if we do. Damned if we don't. Glad I don't have to make the decisions.
to begin with, the law was passed by a DemoKKKrat Congress and signed by Bush as he was leaving office...

now, Senator Diane Feinstein (D-CA) says that the necessary changes to return the illegal aliens quickly can be made my administrative rules without any new legislation......

if Obama wasn't too busy with fundraisers.....

so, STFU about "Bush' law".....

(everybody knows that this situation is polling badly for the DemoKKKrats).....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1168421 Jul 17, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Aside from his "recess appointments" I know of no law that Obama has broken, bypassed or altered. Care to explain yourself?(Don't try and feed me those fake IRS, Benghazi or Fast and Furious conspiracy theories.) Tick, Tock.
ObamaKKKare statutory deadlines.....

which he delayed because they would have blown the scheme out of the water.....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1168422 Jul 17, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
Van Susteren Criticizes Fox News Colleague For "Pathetic" Anti-Obama Plane Crash Tweets
Fox News host Greta Van Susteren sharply criticized Fox News correspondent Todd Starnes for "very bad taste" over tweeting petty attacks on the president in response to the deadly crash of Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17.
Starnes has tweeted that Obama isn't "interested" in the crash because it doesn't involve "beer or golf," "Russia bracing for a severe hash tag from the Obama Administration," and "Obama won't comment on Malaysian jetliner crash until he's had a chance to read tomorrow's paper."
In a post on her blog headlined, "NOTE TO FNC's TODD STARNES: THIS IS VERY BAD TASTE, 295 PEOPLE DIED," Van Susteren wrote: "I was just sent a Mediaite article with these tweets on it. I don't know Todd Starnes (he works in NYC), but I do know he works at Fox News Channel and so do I. I don't like his tweets. They are very bad taste. This is not the time to be snarky or some pathetic attempt at humor. Let me repeat... 295 people died."
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2014/07/17/van-s...
Greta is a nice woman, but Starnes speaks the truth about Obama's disgraceful behavior.....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1168423 Jul 17, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
This president is a habitual blame-taker. This is the anti-George W. Bush. The fess-upper in chief. He is the antidote to the eight previous years of obfuscation, fault-dodging and flat-out denial.
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/14/opinion/cha...
thanks George.
why do you think Obama got elected in the first place?'eight previous years of obfuscation, fault-dodging and flat-out denial.'
you are delusional......seek help.....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1168425 Jul 17, 2014
Cut to the chase wrote:
<quoted text> It's real simple John if we take over the Senate in November, Obama is a lame duck, we don't we are fkd.
if Republicans take the Senate, they can nail the bastard's balls to the wall....

if not, they can still stop any Obama legislation, making him a lame duck....

all in all, not bad at all.....

at the present rate, however, Obama's constant string of disasters will do the job.....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1168426 Jul 17, 2014
Obama issues sanctions, Putin grabs more territory and shoots down airliners....

does this mean Obama wins because he has a successful fundraiser???...

Americans are embarrassed by the sad state of the country.....

but Moochelle is finally proud....

and Hillary is hitting the reset button.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Benghazi, the REAL story. 50 min DeadCryingOut 4
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 hr They cannot kill ... 11,425
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr loose cannon 242,768
Jon Trott of JPUSA protects child molestors 8 hr John Trott 9
Film on Sex Crimes at Jesus People USA 8 hr John Trott 11
Child Molestation at Chicago Cult 8 hr John Trott 44
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr RACE 105,302

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages