Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1659143 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#1167805 Jul 16, 2014
Raw Hide that is what I said already or mentioned it...

So thin skinned who makes that rule how thick someone has to become thick in nothing to me off my back and in that the skin can vanish ...

As far as placing that so here lung matter and having ejected some things how about THAT THEY DO NOT BELIEVE certain events BUT THEY KEEP THE CANCER ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!

So now...HU????

No, that could not have happened no way no how and then though you know still to feel or how is your skin?

Then to what yOU WILL GET!!!!!!!!!!

Keep eatin that sh.it.... and you too will DIE!!!!!!!!!!
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1167806 Jul 16, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Your logic gives people headaches.
....from laughing so hard.
That's what crazy people do, and no one is crazier than you loser.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1167807 Jul 16, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
"The quick vote comes a day after Putin asked lawmakers to rescind his earlier request for permission to use troops in Ukraine. He said that his move is intended to help support peace process in Ukraine, which began Friday with a weeklong ceasefire.
The vote came as NATO foreign ministers gathered in Brussels, warning that more sanctions were possible and considering ways to bolster Ukraine's military.
German Chancellor Angela Merkel told lawmakers Wednesday that Putin's move to rescind the permission for using military force in Ukraine was an "important psychological point," but that progress toward a solution remains slow and EU is still prepared to increase sanctions.
Merkel, who is set to have a phone call with Putin, French President Francois Hollande and Poroshenko later in the day, said the EU will do everything possible to help find a diplomatic resolution, but added that "if nothing else helps, sanctions could return to the daily agenda, and this time at the third level."
When Merkel speaks....Putin listens
So far, I like Poroshenko. He invited Putin to attend meeting on the EU/Ukraine economic agreements. He looks for compromise while standing firm on Ukraine independence. I think his methods, style and personality have much to do with the ebbing of the conflict.

Magic Negro? Angela Merkel told him what and where to shove it long ago.

That's why he's smiling. He did it.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1167808 Jul 16, 2014
Bow Bugdoll wrote:
<quoted text>
That's all he's used since Day One...once he discovered his ¨I have 5 houses and 8 cars and thousands of friends and fans¨ BS didn't impress anyone.
Envious crybaby, say what?

Lapeer, MI

#1167809 Jul 16, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
New Jersey Cops On High Alert As 'Bloods' Gang Threaten To Kill More Officers!
"Americans need to search their hearts about how they treat young black males"

--- The Magic Negro

Wiki - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloods

"The Bloods are a primarily, though not exclusively, African American street gang founded in Los Angeles, California"

Allah Akbar, Azzhole
Bow Bugdoll

United States

#1167810 Jul 16, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Then prove it, you lying wimpie dudette.The majority of Americans agree with me on all of those things. LOSER.
You made the claim, YOU prove it.

I have Obama's job approval numbers and the majority of Americans saying ¨hell f**king no¨ to illegal immigrants being dumped in their back yards to back me up. You have nothing.

How many of the divine children are you taking in, hmmm?

Lapeer, MI

#1167811 Jul 16, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text> That makes you the liar, idiot. There are a couple of posters on here that I never attack. But you being one of the worst offenders on here and so very transparent and phony it's never gonna be you. LOSER. Come on whine for me butt breath.
Have you always had trouble making friends, Grey Goosed?

Keeping them?

Try wearing men's clothing once in awhile, dood.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA......

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1167812 Jul 16, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
"The quick vote comes a day after Putin asked lawmakers to rescind his earlier request for permission to use troops in Ukraine. He said that his move is intended to help support peace process in Ukraine, which began Friday with a weeklong ceasefire.
The vote came as NATO foreign ministers gathered in Brussels, warning that more sanctions were possible and considering ways to bolster Ukraine's military.
German Chancellor Angela Merkel told lawmakers Wednesday that Putin's move to rescind the permission for using military force in Ukraine was an "important psychological point," but that progress toward a solution remains slow and EU is still prepared to increase sanctions.
Merkel, who is set to have a phone call with Putin, French President Francois Hollande and Poroshenko later in the day, said the EU will do everything possible to help find a diplomatic resolution, but added that "if nothing else helps, sanctions could return to the daily agenda, and this time at the third level."
When Merkel speaks....Putin listens
When Obama speaks he rolls his eyes.

Lapeer, MI

#1167814 Jul 16, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what crazy people do, and no one is crazier than you loser.
I sense a strong dose of jealousy here, bro'...

That's OK. A lot of people are jealous of me.

You're just one more.

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1167815 Jul 16, 2014
The way Barack Obama is handling the economy: Approve 40% / Disapprove 56% New Pew Poll

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#1167816 Jul 16, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Your logic gives people headaches.
....from laughing so hard.
Seems they would see that maybe as a bit more of intruding into people's lives if they so showed that much interest...

People and the need for cause to think of where in certain Organized places they have civilians ask you all sorts of questions...

As much to your pwrsonal very own in placing an egg to be vertilized inside of self if or why or what????

A man can ask you all the questions???

That is some Religion...

To what some may have encountered if to a previous knowledge as though time and some more understanding...

Can think it around and some times you have to stick and place that into Cause...

How extensive it may be depends...

BUT to DEMANDING IN VOICING, they have all right to be against abortions...{People do and they should be free to say so..have their time as all things to matter some do more than others...

But to a ORGANIZED community, I supposed is what they have Filed themselves under?
I mean they have to have something claimed is it or you know what I mean, they must as well be under the LAw *CALIFORNIA"S, of the LAND which comes through still Government...

Un;less it has been overthrown?

So the Organized Bunch Independent *Man, has the authority to ask women strange questions*...

I find much of it very ought...

At the time...and there is a lot to a lot I bet on that...

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1167817 Jul 16, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
When Obama speaks he rolls his eyes.
and then backs down in his own backyard and gives up his last ally...

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1167818 Jul 16, 2014
Seems the GOP should be represented by the ostrich, not the elephant.

Republicans are always being compared to the ostrich because they keep their heads buried in the sand and can't get anything off the ground but who knew that an ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain? Yep, the ostrich and the GOP are connected at the hip.
Bow Bugdoll

United States

#1167819 Jul 16, 2014
Americans Say NO to Illegal Aliens Being Housed in Their Communities

*National security or crime fears from not knowing the criminal backgrounds of the newcomers?

*Employment concerns, as they see the next wave of cheap labor entering an already dismal job market?

*Fiscal concerns, as so many of the aliens will require state and local assistance, despite the $2.3 billion being spent for resettlement?

*Medical fears based on tens of thousands crossing the border without the exams required of legal immigrants? Maybe some have heard of the multiple swine flu cases discovered or the outbreak of scabies?

*A growing irritation that U.S. laws are being ignored without any penalty?

*Concern about their children's education, knowing that the schools and teachers in their area will be overwhelmed with new children who will all need extra assistance? Education comes with a cost as well — an estimated $10,000 to educate a child for one year.

St. Croix valley

#1167820 Jul 16, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
Republicans are always being compared to the ostrich because they keep their heads buried in the sand and can't get anything off the ground but who knew that an ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain? Yep, the ostrich and the GOP are connected at the hip.
ostriches don't really do that to hide, they are getting water.

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#1167821 Jul 16, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Envious crybaby, say what?
Here dickwad. Do your patriotic duty. http://www.impeachhimnow.com

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#1167822 Jul 16, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>and then backs down in his own backyard and gives up his last ally...
Quite right.
(You do realize I was talking about Obama?)
Bow Bugdoll

United States

#1167823 Jul 16, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
Compared by whom -- frustrated liberals?

Too bad.

It's called a stalemate -- the left has the presidency and senate, the right has the house. If the roles were reversed, the left would be doing everything in their power to stop the right.

Your president (among other things) has ¨materially altered his signature health care law without a congressional vote.¨ Many legal scholars agree a law suit is necessary to restore constitutional equilibrium among the branches of government.

St. Croix valley

#1167824 Jul 16, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Quite right.
(You do realize I was talking about Obama?)
you stated putin. the guy who backed down in his own backyard and gave up his last ally to obama...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#1167825 Jul 16, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I sense a strong dose of jealousy here, bro'...
That's OK. A lot of people are jealous of me.
You're just one more.
How can an American...uhhhh etc.*stay on Topic*...stay on Topic stay on Topic stay on Topic stay on Topic...

Alright...

Backwards DPS SPD...and man CDU...

Like I was just reading up on Philippines their Island country it is pretty... and somehow I ended up reading stuff from Bavaria and how them and US back home had some weird things as far
Anyways to study?

An enjoyable time they lie in the past as laying...to lie and hu ha laters...

Man and woman too tell each others story and to Jesus and his LIFE..well he must have been some story teller...

And maybe some of it was just as read?

Have you read the whole book? The Bible? If you have have you read the newer versions too what do they teach?
I have not...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jonny's Towing is Chicagoland's Most Crooked Co... (Feb '17) 55 min Biased Mayhem 107
US Media Humiliated, all in 1 day. 4 hr Earl 9
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr loose cannon 243,098
HRC loves Alinsky's Rules for Radicals. 8 hr Hillary Alinsky 14
Steal from Poor to pay the Rich 8 hr PAY ME 12
Trump is A 14 hr Commie Killer 189
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 14 hr what a russsh 11,595

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages