Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1165870 Jul 13, 2014
new yawk wrote:
So, again I ask... Once you stuff the place with various salt-of-the-earth baby loving types, what's supposed to happen then?
Humanity secures a glimmer of hope.
Torn Sak

East Hartford, CT

#1165871 Jul 13, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you want an honest answer or just some rhetoricalhoreshit? Let me warn you. You won't like it.
Honest answers confuse liberals.
new yawk

New York, NY

#1165874 Jul 13, 2014
(just featherin' the very tip of it now....) .... uh, uh, uh, uh... ut.. uhhh.... mmmmmm.. oh god... oh god... that's it, baby... mmmm... show me some o them sicilian teeth, baby... mmmmmm... ooooooo.....
The Debils Mentally ILL

Buffalo, NY

#1165875 Jul 13, 2014
Resles Leggs wrote:
<quoted text>
Wheelchair race Today!
Down the Skyway into Delaware circle!
First one to make it to Millard Filmore gets a lollipop!
Be there!
EZ for you, just roll yourself out of The Psychiatric Ward and down the ramp ...

Assured to be first to receive the sucker reward.
Torn Sak

East Hartford, CT

#1165876 Jul 13, 2014
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a book and theory out called freakeconomics. One of the thereoms is that crime went down in the 90's because abortion became legal in 72. Those unwanted children weren't born and 20 years later diddn't grow up to become criminals
Explain that theorem to Obama and others supporting the countless unwanted children overrunning our southern border.
new yawk

New York, NY

#1165877 Jul 13, 2014
The Debils Mentally ILL wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll be shuffling off this mortal coil ... Just follow the Sign - "This Way: Down".
As Oprah said: "They have to die". Do not deign to disagree with leader of Da One.
So, if I understand you and oprah (how many kids she got?)... you're slavin' so hard to protect the cute l'il babies so's we can gets to the end of the world quicker.... is that right, baby?... That had better NOT be your answer, sweetie...
new yawk

New York, NY

#1165878 Jul 13, 2014
Torn Sak wrote:
<quoted text>
Honest answers confuse liberals.
Only cause we're used to your usual lyin' sack of shit...

Since: Jan 11

Bordentown, NJ

#1165879 Jul 13, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! I've been asking you idiots to show me a country where your reich wing conservative ideology makes the utopian society you claim Obama is 'destroying.'
For some reason, you idiots can't.
It's as if it doesn't exist and never has!
I wonder why?
Switzerland comes close. Inspired by the American design, it's business friendly with low taxes. It is the wealthiest country in Europe.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Switzerland

Since: May 14

Sea Cliff, NY

#1165880 Jul 13, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> When did Obama say that the border was secure?
Remember this?

Flashback, Obama Mocks GOP on Border Security:‘They’ll Want a Moat’ and ‘Alligators in the Moat’

( CNSNews.com )– In a speech near the U.S.-Mexico border in El Paso, Texas on May 10, 2011, President Barack Obama noted the steps taken by his administration to strengthen border security, but said Republicans in Congress were never satisfied and mocked that they will want a “higher fence” and then “a moat,” and then “alligators in the moat.”

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-c...
new yawk

New York, NY

#1165881 Jul 13, 2014
The Debils Mentally ILL wrote:
<quoted text>
EZ for you, just roll yourself out of The Psychiatric Ward and down the ramp ...
Assured to be first to receive the sucker reward.
In this parTICular case, it would appear it's you who'll be taking the prize home...

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1165882 Jul 13, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
He could make the Talk Show and Late Night circuit forever. Oprah would have him on to talk about the ins-and-outs of government. Gay shows would have him on to fashion Mom Jeans, tops and shaving equipment.
"shinningeclectr0n"
He would make a grate spokesperson for Nair, he has nary a hair on his fanny.
Peace
The Debils Mentally ILL

Buffalo, NY

#1165883 Jul 13, 2014
new yawk wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, I'm lying here totally naked waiting for the game of the century to start, my laptop slung from my latest invention attached to the ceiling with my big hairy stiffy pointed right at your name on the screen.. honest to God, that's what I'm doing. In about, oh, 15 minutes or so I'm going to get inspired to finish so at about.. say.. 1:15 or so I'm gonna send a bid gooey wad of splooge right at you.... you keep an eye out, hear?...
And Debil hits the SOP key on her computer.

When all else fails, Debil resorts to the shock factor.

Your sagging skin hanging in blubbering folds looks like a botched sex change surgery.

So ...

In this case, it's more like: "Ouick! Get a tarp. Cover that nasty flaccid "flubberious" flab"!
new yawk

New York, NY

#1165884 Jul 13, 2014
Now do you understand, Canada? There are probably another 250,000 - 350,000 posts MISSING from this thread because the conservatives and the puritans spend all night having topix take them down. It's not what you SEE that counts... it's what you DON'T see... It's like getting a knob job from the incredibly beautiful fifteen year old niece of your beautiful neighbor who is out of town. Once we get down to business, all you got to do is lie back an' enjoy youself...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1165885 Jul 13, 2014
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
why is it that people assume those women who get abortions diedn't use birth control?
I read that approximately 58% of those getting abortions are married women with children who were in fact using birth control at the time.
Think about the statistics and odds. Even if birth control is 98% effective, Multiply that 2% by the number of women that can conceive by the number of times they have sex, say in a given year, and that turns outto be one large number.
Why should a woman risk an unwanted pregnancy. It can have dire economical ramifications on her family and her marriage.
but besides all that, not evereyon thinks like you, nr shoould they be forced to live by your standards. Itsa woman's body, her health and her decision.
tell me, what is ethical abuot bringing a child into a world where it is unwanted, subjected to abuse, drugs, live in poverty with no hope of getting out, with no future
There's a book and theory out called freakeconomics. One of the thereoms is that crime went down in the 90's because abortion became legal in 72. Those unwanted children weren't born and 20 years later diddn't grow up to become criminals
birth control pills are much more effective than that for people who use them correctly.....

nevertheless....

those who are so opposed to pregnancy that they would get an abortion in all circumstances should consider an alternate method of birth control that is 100% effective....
Torn Sak

East Hartford, CT

#1165887 Jul 13, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Humanity secures a glimmer of hope.
The ¨caring and compassionate¨ political left's disregard for human life is one of the great ironies.

Maybe it's because THEIR lives are spent exploiting worthless slackers (like that ¨It's pronounced gor-DON¨ loser in the Sprint commercial) to remain in power. They simply view them as a means to an end.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1165888 Jul 13, 2014
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>

Why should a woman risk an unwanted pregnancy. It can have dire economical ramifications on her family and her marriage.
why, indeed???....
new yawk

New York, NY

#1165889 Jul 13, 2014
You ever cut a fifteen year old's pink panties off with a straight razor?... Makes you pay attention... I imagine...
The Debils Mentally ILL

Buffalo, NY

#1165890 Jul 13, 2014
new yawk wrote:
<quoted text>
No, not yet... I guess I'm buying a ticket for October-November... I'll let you know... My relatives can't decide if they actually want me to come visit or not... I have that effect on people?
Your own family doesn't even want you. I wonder why.

What effect? Strong disdain? Sheer despisement? Met with loathing and contempt?

Pity, poor pathetic pitsy ... Now IF you were so fortunate to be Sicilian, they'd love you despite your flaws. Though they are MANY ...

And if they had any working brain cells, they'd buy you the ticket.
A two-way. Which would also CONTROL the amount of time they have to tolerate you.
Guess they're too poor, huh?
new yawk

New York, NY

#1165891 Jul 13, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Switzerland comes close. Inspired by the American design, it's business friendly with low taxes. It is the wealthiest country in Europe.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Switzerland
It's an illegal tax shelter where even the homeless call themselves "bankers," and they have, by choice, no loyalty at all, you moron. However, I accept your premise that "business" and "organized crime" are synonymous... they are in this country too....
new yawk

New York, NY

#1165892 Jul 13, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
birth control pills are much more effective than that for people who use them correctly.....
nevertheless....
those who are so opposed to pregnancy that they would get an abortion in all circumstances should consider an alternate method of birth control that is 100% effective....
... like abortion, for instance....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 21 min rabbee yehoshooah... 70,995
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Guru 181,755
Marcus Bachmann acts like a sissy 2 hr LOL 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr _Zoey_ 4,913
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 4 hr Le Duped 7
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr market indicators 98,836
How long to do this? 4 hr Jako Hondasaki 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info