Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1233605 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Death

New York, NY

#1166131 Jul 13, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
From were you're sitting, no problem.
I'm not sitting, I'm lying down. the computer is hanging from a suspensory device screwed to the ceiling... it's like heaven.. I built that. Fortunately, you don't attract me in the same way that, say, Leo, does so no further description is necessary...

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1166132 Jul 13, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol, Patrick started this convo. Most of us mocked him with bad behavior of progressives. None thought it was something to defend.
Must have missed the post from Patrick. This discussion started after I read Galt's post when catching up.

We're all frustrated. Let's try and stay focused.

As you said, it's not that hard to do considering...

What's hard to do is processing one screw up after another by this administration. And ISIS becoming a much bigger threat is my biggest concern presently.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1166133 Jul 13, 2014
Death wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just the CUTEST thing! You're trying to save your PEOPLE!... and I'm gonna rip your tits off, so there you go, huh? Wanna know what that makes you?... A woman...
You are dumber than dirt.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1166134 Jul 13, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
Well, anyway, let's focus on common ground and shared tolerance under this big tent that includes all conservatives.
We've got a few more fights ahead of us. We thought 2012 was a no brainer.
So group hug. And let's get out there and kick some liberal media ass.
Galt? RoxLo? Are we all in this together?
I was never against you. Just questioning the value of going down that road.

Orlando, FL

#1166135 Jul 13, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt thinks that it is time to ignore abortion and birth control and to attack liberals where they are vulnerable....
unless you want to keep losing elections....
Believe it or not, I agree with you 100%.

If we go down the progressive liberal drain, abortion will just be an afterthought.

Restoring common sense is absolutely first and foremost. Nothing else will matter otherwise.

We're still on the same page. As far as I'm concerned, we always have been.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1166136 Jul 13, 2014
Death wrote:
<quoted text>
O,' chubby one, look around! Who do you see? Why do you suppose that is? They're diurnal, so where are they now?
The only one you intimidate is senseless.

Woodenhead isn't going to cave because of you. He didn't when you used other names.

Orlando, FL

#1166137 Jul 13, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
You brought up Aikin
Just not so. But let's agree to put this behind us. Like you said before.

We have much, MUCH bigger fish to fry now.

Americans have become a little disoriented living in this parallel universe and somewhat numb from all the insanity - but the problems and threats we face couldn't be more clear.

And this president couldn't be more AWOL.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1166138 Jul 13, 2014
Death wrote:
<quoted text>
(.... and you, you dumb bitch.. you're next....)...
You seem hypersensitive.

So all these threats is one big cover-up for you being a delicate little snowflake?

Orlando, FL

#1166140 Jul 13, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
I was never against you. Just questioning the value of going down that road.
Not important anymore. Already forgotten.

Fighting back even harder if the liberal media tries to go down that road again is all that's important.

A corrupt media is much more dangerous than a corrupt administration.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1166141 Jul 13, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Progressive is a fluid definition in your world.
back peddling already?

so what is your definition of progressive?

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1166144 Jul 13, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Fighting back even harder if the liberal media tries to go down that road again is all that's important.
Agree

St. Croix valley

#1166145 Jul 13, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
it had nothing to do with the liberal media, it had to do with the mindest of so many of the GOP.

this is what Roxlo is trying to warn you of...don't bring it up, don't even talk about it as the truth makes the GOP look bad.

but you are too stupid to see how she is trying to help you hide the truth of your beliefs as the majority of the nation finds them repugnant.
Torn Sak

East Hartford, CT

#1166146 Jul 13, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yes, me continuing to taunt him about his failure...
oh wait, that is what i do to you also!
why do you still show your face here, lying scum? nothing you ever say will be believed by anyone ever again...you just underline the fact that you are lying scum everytime you post. do you enjoy being laughed at openly? like i am laughing at your lying scum ass right now? that you cannot defend in any way. you can't even try..you just lie there and take it like the lying scum you are...
LMAO!

Every time you lose control you PULL the same ¨lying scum, lying scum, lying scum¨ temper tantrum.

So predictable.

Orlando, FL

#1166147 Jul 13, 2014
What's really scary is an Obama staffer told Bob Beckel he had no idea how hard it is to get past Valerie Jarrett and Michelle Obama...and what if that's the reason we're in this mess? Because these two women ARE calling the shots and the reason why this president comes across as so aloof - and whipped?

Seriously....what if Valerie and Michelle are the "powers that be"?

St. Croix valley

#1166149 Jul 13, 2014
Torn Sak wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!
Every time you lose control you PULL the same ¨lying scum, lying scum, lying scum¨ temper tantrum.
So predictable.
and yet we have proof of him lying about just what i stated..

try to keep up, dear..

what did i lose on?

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1166150 Jul 13, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>it had nothing to do with the liberal media, it had to do with the mindest of so many of the GOP.
this is what Roxlo is trying to warn you of...don't bring it up, don't even talk about it as the truth makes the GOP look bad.
but you are too stupid to see how she is trying to help you hide the truth of your beliefs as the majority of the nation finds them repugnant.
Oh, BS

Too sad for you that you cannot continue the Galt/Carol war

St. Croix valley

#1166151 Jul 13, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
What's really scary is an Obama staffer told Bob Beckel he had no idea how hard it is to get past Valerie Jarrett and Michelle Obama...and what if that's the reason we're in this mess? Because these two women ARE calling the shots and the reason why this president comes across as so aloof - and whipped?
waht mess are we in? having ignorant members of the electorate like you? that is our worst problem right now.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1166152 Jul 13, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
Have you seen this photo from Valerie's office?
http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/view;_y...

Orlando, FL

#1166153 Jul 13, 2014
This might have to be posted again tomorrow since things seem to be winding down now.

VIENNA (AP)— Joint efforts by U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry and three other Western foreign ministers failed Sunday to advance faltering nuclear talks with Iran with the target date for a deal only a week away.

Tehran says it needs to expand enrichment to make reactor fuel but the U.S. fears Tehran could steer the activity toward manufacturing the core of nuclear missiles. The U.S. wants deep enrichment cuts; Iran wants to greatly expand enrichment.

http://news.msn.com/world/no-iran-breakthroug...

Iran is playing us like a fiddle that's off key.

Night.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1166154 Jul 13, 2014
Torn Sak wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!
So predictable.
Derbil and woodenhead suffer from the same consequences of being egomaniacal. So little material can be pulled out to justify the limits of their skills

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min Jacques Orleans 190,045
Ask Amy 5-27-15 21 min RACE 15
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 30 min RACE 6,003
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 31 min RACE 1,389
Word (Dec '08) 32 min RACE 5,245
Baltimore 1 hr Go Blue Forever 7
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr TRD 70,031
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]