Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more
Patrick

United States

#1165550 Jul 12, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Global warming is climate change.
Models take existing data & projects what happens in the future based on certain factors.
How the f*ck do you get real data from the future.
My God you are dumber than sh*t.
Ro*'lo has problems staying on topic.
Torn Sak

East Hartford, CT

#1165551 Jul 12, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Plenty of Republican voters are also poor__the single issue voters for instance and of course the Tea Party has attracted many people who rely on government handouts, SSI-Section 8-food stamps/EBT and then of course the racists, the racists nearly all vote for Republicans.
Affirmative action is racist. Constantly preaching to blacks, Hispanics, women, and anyone else who's not white and straight that they are victims and cannot advance in our country without help from the government is insidious bigotry. Your ilk thrives on exploiting and gov't dependency. Without it, your party would cease to exist.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1165552 Jul 12, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
I will not wait for congress. I have my phone and pen.
So, we can report your posts for foul stupidity?
'OMG OMG OMG Obama is issuing executive orders !!! OMH OMG OMG"

"OMG OMG OMG Obama is not issuing executive orders! OMG OMG OMG"

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1165553 Jul 12, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation--Progressives NOW do not want to discuss science but philosophy.
Science says a woman is not pregnant until the egg attaches to the womb wall.

Those that belief life begins at conception are saying God is rather stupid & inefficient.

They say God reaches down & places a soul in at the time of conception.

Statistics show that a high percentage ( Over 40% or more) the fertilized egg fails to attach to the womb wall.

So God must get that soul back.

That doesn't sound like a smart way of doing things, does it?

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#1165554 Jul 12, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Just admit it. You'd defend Communism and the likes of Stalin if it meant conservative and/or traditional values as the alternative.
Communists have zero tolerance for anyone's personal beliefs and reject anyone's opinions outside the propaganda in the Marxist Manifesto too.
Is that really where you want this country to be? Because zero tolerance for one's personal beliefs or religious values isn't America anymore.
funny...you sound ike the church you are trying to defend...

"no beliefs outside of what we tell you!!!" who is the communist here?
Torn Sak

East Hartford, CT

#1165555 Jul 12, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Science says a woman is not pregnant until the egg attaches to the womb wall.
Those that belief life begins at conception are saying God is rather stupid & inefficient.
They say God reaches down & places a soul in at the time of conception.
Statistics show that a high percentage ( Over 40% or more) the fertilized egg fails to attach to the womb wall.
So God must get that soul back.
That doesn't sound like a smart way of doing things, does it?
You're a thorough left wing idiot, I'll give you that.

Figure out what women are being denied yet? Remember -- denied -- that's the key word.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1165556 Jul 12, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no, it is impossible as the only times i have been wrong, i noticed it and posted my redaction long, long before you could ever know i was incorrect. hell, the only reason you ever knew i was incorrect was that i pointed it out to you...
when have you ever independently pointed out an incorrect post of mine?
never.
beyond your abilities, fool.
I repeat

"proving" wooddick wrong is an impossibility.
It's like trying to prove to a narcissistic loudmouth that they are a public nuisance.
Ain't gonna happen.

BTW, how're your storage batteries doing?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ....
Torn Sak

East Hartford, CT

#1165557 Jul 12, 2014
Wisconsin Democrat Candidate for Governor Exposed as Fundraising Hypocrite

®Mary Burke, front-runner for the Democratic nomination to run against Scott Walker in Wisconsinís governorís race, is a comedic genius, parodying the hypocrisy of the left.

Is she, perhaps, a deep cover agent, intent on destroying the faltering Democratic Party of Wisconsin? It would almost seem so. Or else she is an incredible bozo utterly lacking in self-awareness.

The Democratic Party of Wisconsinís anointed candidate for governor on Thursday pledged she would ban campaign donations from out-of-state givers, should she win in November.

That bold ó and constitutionally improbable ó political pronouncement comes from a candidate who has taken in, by her own admission, 30 percent of her contributions, nearly $1.1 million, from outside the Badger State.®

Hilarious.

Minnesota's North Coast

#1165558 Jul 12, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
His topix avatar is rather revealing. He's the guy standing next to the cliff. The cliff of reason, truth and common sense.
He looks so alone and abandoned standing next to it.
in fact, there were thousands of people out on lakeSuperior's ice that day, looking at the ice caves. only available to look at on foot a few years per century...

i have kayaked out to them in the winter but this year we were able to see them on foot and crawl around inside of them..

once again you show how easily deceived you are by simple pictures and how poorly you can decipher the truth...

you seem to be wrong about everything... quite a talent, actually.
Torn Sak

East Hartford, CT

#1165559 Jul 12, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I repeat
It's like trying to prove to a narcissistic loudmouth that they are a public nuisance.
Ain't gonna happen.
Woodtick has a very high opinion of himself and the self-proclaimed vast knowledge of how the world turns.

I must say that opinion it's shared by, well, no one else.

Minnesota's North Coast

#1165560 Jul 12, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I repeat
Ain't gonna happen.
so again, when have you ever proved me wrong? and yet i gave up even taking your posts seriously after the hundredth time or so i had proved you wrong...then the second week it got boring....

so nothing at all on you proving me wrong ever? not even one? just as i thought...

Minnesota's North Coast

#1165561 Jul 12, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>What are the odds of winning the Oregon Lottery fkface?
Once again__and for no particular reason you're an expert on Florida?
LMAO
Oh__and a software douche to boot.
don't forget draft dodging lying scumbucket!!!

ask him how he got his draft lottery over a year before it was invented...

Lapeer, MI

#1165562 Jul 12, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
His topix avatar is rather revealing. He's the guy standing next to the cliff. The cliff of reason, truth and common sense.
He looks so alone and abandoned standing next to it.
I see it differently. He looks cold and calculating standing before the seemingly insurmountable Cliff Of Reason, Common Sense And Truth.

His varmint ilk have a philosophy that if you can't climb over or sneak around the Cliff Of Reason, Common Sense And Truth then Creative Lying can drill a hole right through it that a worm could crawl through.

Minnesota's North Coast

#1165563 Jul 12, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
Sometimes pictures are worth a thousand words. Brace yourself before clicking on this link. Warning: It's barbaric.
http://www.dpreview.com/forums/post/40432947
wow, you are so sick to surf such sites and then post them on to others..

no wonder you have such shitty morals..you are just a shitty person.

Lapeer, MI

#1165564 Jul 12, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
Sometimes pictures are worth a thousand words. Brace yourself before clicking on this link. Warning: It's barbaric.
http://www.dpreview.com/forums/post/40432947
Liberals: the right to heinously kill the innocent is a fundamental right of women.

SCOTUS says so.

Genuflect and bow down religiously to SCOTUS.

....except in the Hobby Lobby case:-)

Lapeer, MI

#1165565 Jul 12, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Which do you find the more offensive? American? Or thinker?
Yeah finds both offensive.

Minnesota's North Coast

#1165566 Jul 12, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I see it differently. He looks cold and calculating standing before the seemingly insurmountable Cliff Of Reason, Common Sense And Truth.
His varmint ilk have a philosophy that if you can't climb over or sneak around the Cliff Of Reason, Common Sense And Truth then Creative Lying can drill a hole right through it that a worm could crawl through.
see me waiting to prove what an ass you are, don't you? oh wait, already did that...

Lapeer, MI

#1165567 Jul 12, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>in fact, there were thousands of people out on lakeSuperior's ice that day, looking at the ice caves. only available to look at on foot a few years per century...
i have kayaked out to them in the winter but this year we were able to see them on foot and crawl around inside of them..
once again you show how easily deceived you are by simple pictures and how poorly you can decipher the truth...
you seem to be wrong about everything... quite a talent, actually.
wooddick fears not the water because wood floats.

Him and Pinocchio crack jokes all the time about swimming events where they win by the length of a nose.

Minnesota's North Coast

#1165568 Jul 12, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
wooddick fears not the water because wood floats.
Him and Pinocchio crack jokes all the time about swimming events where they win by the length of a nose.
still nothing at all on you proving me wrong on anything? nothing? not one single thing?

why is that again?

it is funny when you are confronted with the truth.

Lapeer, MI

#1165569 Jul 12, 2014
Torn Sak wrote:
<quoted text>
Woodtick has a very high opinion of himself and the self-proclaimed vast knowledge of how the world turns.
I must say that opinion it's shared by, well, no one else.
Einstein felt that Imagination was more important than Intellect and I generally feel the same way.

However, minus *any* Intellect, Imagination becomes a race car with no gas.

This is Wooddick's plight.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 12 min TRD 69,292
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 45 min Brian_G 52,254
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr Red_Forman 820
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr Red_Forman 5,147
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Brian_G 51,860
Executive Producer of True Crime Horror 5 hr 1shadeofblack 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Chicago, IL (Jul '10) 6 hr Real Talk 2,012
Amy 3-26 9 hr think about it 59
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]