Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1252455 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1165576 Jul 12, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Hee, Hee, Hee.
You are now breathing your own Hot Air and it shows.
so still nothing on proving me wrong? nothing at all? after all this time not even once?

and yet i do so to you daily, when i even bother to read your posts, which is rarely...

St. Croix valley

#1165577 Jul 12, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
99.9% of everything happens inside of your mind, wooddick, including your being a legend.
The rest - that 0.1% happens in the bathroom.
You are but a child's blown bubble floating on a Summer breeze.
Go pop somewhere else, you little flake fairy.
except that i can back up everything i say.

you...never.
Jesse

United States

#1165578 Jul 12, 2014
Not counting instances when he quoted a letter from a citizen or cited dialogue from a movie, President Barack Obama used the first person singular--including the pronouns "I" and "me" and the adjective "my"--199 times in a speech he delivered Thursday vowing to use unilateral executive action to achieve his policy goals that Congress would not enact through the normal, constitutional legislative process.

“It is lonely, me just doing stuff,” Obama said at the speech in Austin, Texas, according to the official transcript and video posted on the White House website.

“I’m just telling the truth now,” Obama told the crowd.“I don't have to run for office again, so I can just let her rip. And I want to assure you, I’m really not that partisan of a guy.”

==========
arrogant lying basturd....

http://cnsnews.com/mrctv-blog/terence-p-jeffr...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1165579 Jul 12, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
Sarah Palin joining the “impeach Obama” movement became a big story this week, but it’s not really going to change minds. And on tonight’s O’Reilly Factor, both Bill O’Reilly and Bernard Goldberg both panned the idea of impeaching Obama as a terrible idea that is guaranteed to seriously damage the Republican party and embolden the Democrats.
Goldberg repeatedly emphasized just how “crazy” this whole thing is, saying that “no serious politician is going to take this idea seriously.” He argued this “beyond terrible” idea will backfire and “destroy the Republican party and any hopes they have in November.”
O’Reilly added that this would hurt the GOP because that would immediately become the story and not a single scandal of President Obama’s would get any play in the mainstream media because everyone would be fixated on the Republican push for impeachment.
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/oreilly-goldberg-p...
all patriotic Americans agree on a common goal of preventing Obama from destroying the country with his failed policies.....

reasonable people may disagree on the best tactics to achieve that goal....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1165580 Jul 12, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"silly"
Hobby Lobby is not allowed to have an opinion?
Hobby Lobby should not be allowed to choose the benefits they offer?
Peace
no....Obama wants every business and every individual to do exactly as he commands....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1165581 Jul 12, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Well it would appear reich wingers support Putin over Obama in Syria.
And Syria is also supported by Iran. And Iran is also supported by Russian.
Seems clear where reich wing loyalties lie. And it's certainly not America....
Obama is supporting radical Islamists....end of story.....

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1165582 Jul 12, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>nothing?!?!? nothing at all? another bullshit post from you to add to your long and growing list of proven lies..
would you like to compare your list of my proven lies to yours?
this should be fun.......c'mon, and open challenge from one adult to another on these pages...all the lies i have told that you can prove, against all the lies you have told that i can prove..
why is it you always run from such challenges?
"RoxLo"
It is truly amazing, "woodendick000" spews the lie he ran you off, and a few posts later you point out another of his lies or that he offered more of his inane drivel. "woodendick000" has claimed he has run off all who dare disagree with his lies but once more, it is amazing, all those he claims he ran off are still here.
Peace

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#1165583 Jul 12, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>What are the odds of winning the Oregon Lottery fkface?
Once again__and for no particular reason you're an expert on Florida?
LMAO
Oh__and a software douche to boot.
Who needs an expert? This is shit even a drooling, slack-jawed nitwit like you should understand.

I don't play the lottery, but I'll bet a 100 bucks you do. LOL
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1165584 Jul 12, 2014
Jesse wrote:
Not counting instances when he quoted a letter from a citizen or cited dialogue from a movie, President Barack Obama used the first person singular--including the pronouns "I" and "me" and the adjective "my"--199 times in a speech he delivered Thursday vowing to use unilateral executive action to achieve his policy goals that Congress would not enact through the normal, constitutional legislative process.
“It is lonely, me just doing stuff,” Obama said at the speech in Austin, Texas, according to the official transcript and video posted on the White House website.
“I’m just telling the truth now,” Obama told the crowd.“I don't have to run for office again, so I can just let her rip. And I want to assure you, I’m really not that partisan of a guy.”
==========
arrogant lying basturd....
http://cnsnews.com/mrctv-blog/terence-p-jeffr...
more like a wise-ass punk....
Jesse

United States

#1165585 Jul 12, 2014
johnsmith500 > 1-800 TEAM USA !!!!• 6 minutes ago

Why I vote Democrat.....

&#9658; I vote Democrat because I think it's okay if our federal government borrows $85 Billion every single month.

&#9658; I vote Democrat because I care about the children ... but saddling them with trillions of dollars of debt to pay for my bloated leftist government is okay.

&#9658; I vote Democrat because I think it's better to pay billions of dollars to people who hate us rather than drill for our own oil, because it might upset some endangered beetle or gopher.

&#9658; I vote Democrat because I believe it is okay if liberal activist judges rewrite the Constitution to suit some fringe kooks, who would otherwise never get their agenda past the voters.
==========

Finally someone explained the insanity....

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#1165586 Jul 12, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Global warming is climate change.
Models take existing data & projects what happens in the future based on certain factors.
How the f*ck do you get real data from the future.
My God you are dumber than sh*t.
Global warming is the "scientific" equivalent of Obamacare. Phony projections and promises based on made-up data, requiring higher taxes, sacrificed liberty and lower standards. Goes to show the same morons are suckers for the same scam every time.
LOL

United States

#1165587 Jul 12, 2014
Jesse wrote:
A member of the Department of Homeland Security Advisory Council is under fire for tweeting that America is "an Islamic country."
After a Twitter user asked Mohamed Elibiary on Thursday to "show me just ONE example of an Islamic country where non Muslims are treated with equality," he responded with the controversial tweet, which was first reported by the Washington Free Beacon: "America and yes I do consider the United States of America an Islamic country with an Islamically compliant constitution. Move On!"
The back-and-forth between Mr. Elibiary and the Twitter user, who identified himself as Tim Lee, started when Mr. Elibiary said the conservative perception of Islam needed to "evolve."
Washington Post, According to the Free Beacon, Mr. Elibiary has served on the department's "Countering Violent Extremist Working Group," as well as its "Faith-based Security and Communications Advisory Committee." He is also a strong supporter of the Muslim Brotherhood.
==========
Muslim Brotherhood? DHS Advisory Board.....geez!
UN "F" ING BELIEVABLE....
LOL

United States

#1165588 Jul 12, 2014
POTOMAC, Md.(AP)-- President Barack Obama is playing golf at a private club in Maryland with ESPN co-host Michael Wilbon.

Obama played at a different club late last month with Tony Kornheiser, Wilbon's sidekick on the sports show "Pardon the Interruption"

Obama's venue Saturday was TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm in Potomac, Maryland. The club has a championship course on 220 rolling acres in Montgomery County.

The White House says the other two members of Obama's foursome are White House aide Marvin Nicholson and Glenn Hutchins. Hutchins is a co-founder of the technology investment firm Silver Lake Partners. Obama has played with Wilbon and Hutchins on past outings.

Obama usually plays golf at military installations in Maryland or Virginia
----------

If we could get him to stay on the golf course then maybe we could control some of the damage to our country?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1165589 Jul 12, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>so still nothing on proving me wrong? nothing at all? after all this time not even once?
and yet i do so to you daily, when i even bother to read your posts, which is rarely...
Hi there fick sucker.

Why would anyone bother trying to prove an idiot like you wrong?

1. You think Pluto is a Comet.

2. You are a liar.

3. You claim you are a conservative, confirming you are a dirt bag liar.

4. It is well established you are mentally ill.

I don't read your posts but thought I would share the truth with you tonight.

Get help sicko.

St. Croix valley

#1165590 Jul 12, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"RoxLo"
It is truly amazing, "woodendick000" spews the lie he ran you off, and a few posts later you point out another of his lies or that he offered more of his inane drivel. "woodendick000" has claimed he has run off all who dare disagree with his lies but once more, it is amazing, all those he claims he ran off are still here.
Peace
when did i say that, eddy?

now you are just making up lies about me...oh wait you have always done that.

why is it you can never back up anything at all that you say? not anything?

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1165591 Jul 12, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"RoxLo"
Peace
Woodenhead and Nuc both over estimate their magical powers.

St. Croix valley

#1165592 Jul 12, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't prove me wrong, eh?
why is that again?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA.....
sure i can. i do it all the time...which post of yours would you like me to show is wrong?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1165593 Jul 12, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>So tell me, if you claim the Church and others of 'religion' and business didn't support the nazis (as is clearly not the historical record), did they accept money and funds from them?
Why are you asking such a stupid question Dong?

It's more than obvious you worship Kim Jung and your communism son.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1165594 Jul 12, 2014
SEC suspends trade of Cynk Tech stock, whose price went up 24,000% in 2 months, though it has no assets
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1165595 Jul 12, 2014
Speaking of mental cases:
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
definitely not the opinion from the right wing site. not even to right wing nutjobs it seems.
Spam on nutjob!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 8 min Mark 52,028
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 19 min Rogue Scholar 05 192,524
SOLUTION ON HOW TO GET AN EX BACK,CONTACT (drdo... 31 min stacy 24
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 36 min RACE 99,926
Word (Dec '08) 52 min RACE 5,329
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 56 min RACE 965
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 56 min RACE 6,152
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages