Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1659923 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#1166753 Jul 14, 2014
Hey und wie sagt man det uff Deutsch?

Get your own?

Thought about it I think that got mixed up somehow it's here where supposedly all has to be made soooooo...Pick it your own way...

Over there it's more like Honey let's go to the Bakery...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1166754 Jul 14, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
Iran is playing cat and mouse to get a nuclear weapon.
Iraq is in the hands of ruthless savages worse than al Qaeda.
Syria could still have WMDs and persecuting Christians.
Christian children are being burned alive and entire villages massacred.
Russia is invading the Ukraine while being responsible for Syria.
Africa's Boka Haram is kidnapping and torturing young Christian girls.
Africa's al Qaeda groups are reorganizing.
Egypt is persecuting Christians.
North Korea is threatening South Korea.
Israel and the Palestinians could start a war that becomes a catalyst.
The leader of ISIS has proclaimed a Caliphate.
ISIS has members with American passports and reported dirty bombs undetectable at airport securities.
ISIS murdered 29 women in their homes over the weekend.
Bodies of immigrant children are washing up on the Rio Grande.
And Obama recently suggested to young Americans that things around the world just couldn't be better:
"If you had to choose any moment to be born in human history - not knowing your position or who you were going to be - you'd choose this time. The world is less violent than it has ever been."
~Barack Obama
Is he on drugs or something?
He also said that if you own a business, you didn't build it. Someone else did.

If his reality doesn't jibe with yours then you are wrong, out-of-touch, racist and probably not a Liberal. It is his job as President to make your reality fits his. If you resist, he'll sic Lois Lerner on you, Eric Racist Holder to hound you and the Liberal Media to bore you to tears until you finally relent.
Even Steven

Frankfort, KY

#1166755 Jul 14, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill Clinton didn't force himself on anyone; take from it what you will. Consenting adults can do whatever they want; some women see dollar signs and make stuff up. Happens everyday.
And you know this how?? Were you present for each of these occurrences? Seems you will defend him no matter the circumstances. You just KNOW he is innocent!!

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#1166756 Jul 14, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You are writing about as clear as mud or crack cocaine.
Do you write for thedailybeast or some other similar rag?
If you want to make a charge against me then
1.) Sober up, pull out the needles, wash out your nose and
2.) Write like you know the English language instead of Ebonics.
Maybe he's Bi lingual...Maybe he speaks ALIEN as well...One of a known to differ in words and how does one keep that all in a row?

Must be a flow...

Oh needles out of what the Negro way? Of Tennessee a voodoo of a deal a life time and Profits order...

Needles out of , Needle????

Hey Sorry dear black Person they told us stories a long long time ago, well me just recent...LOL

Just the past 30 or so...

Seattle a great Town is it a CITY to study in and I bet the weather man does not lie there...

Doesn't tell no FIB...maybe that is what our was doing he was sleeping again...
Paddy Omagog

New York, NY

#1166757 Jul 14, 2014
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah wide screen and HD HIGH defined and how a to do...
DO DO DO I think to an AMERICAM....AGAIN YEAH WHAT A sCAM OH WAIT ....COM...
TAHT'S MY FORTA AY-BILITIES...
SEEMS A LOT ON HERE IS THAT A BLAST FOR THE FREE...
:)
IT'S WEIRD, BUT I THINK I UNDERSTAND YOU... at any rate, I know all the right people... Got your blood pumpin' a little there , didn't I?...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#1166759 Jul 14, 2014
Needlessly...
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1166760 Jul 14, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Know them by their fruits. Not all who stand behind Christianity bear the fruits (love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control).
I, too, battle with the flesh and try to bear these fruits unless willfully stupid people and people who are cruel put me to the test.
Even when losing that battle, God knows my heart's in the right place, pretty sure. When progressive secularists don't seem to care about God or country and demonize those of us who do, then my battle begins.
But sometimes battles have to be fought so what's right and good for all prevails.
We judge you by your fruits and nuts. What heart would that be? You're so full of shyt.
Paddy Omagog

New York, NY

#1166761 Jul 14, 2014
Tinka wrote:
Hey und wie sagt man det uff Deutsch?
Get your own?
Thought about it I think that got mixed up somehow it's here where supposedly all has to be made soooooo...Pick it your own way...
Over there it's more like Honey let's go to the Bakery...
K. I think your German's a little... colorful too... but I DO sort of picture you with big blonde braids and your ample bosom spilling out of a peasant blouse and bustierre as you slam two earthenware beer mugs down on the rough oaken table between us... Ya, dat's right, I do..
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1166762 Jul 14, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
We need to take in the child refugees on our border.
Immigration what America is about
And do what with them?
Even Steven

Frankfort, KY

#1166763 Jul 14, 2014
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
6 years, 2 elections and they're still losing it. Incredible, just incredible
6 years, 2 elections and continued chaos is why we are losing it. It is rather incredible that Obama is the worst President since World War II and you libs just keep supporting him.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1166764 Jul 14, 2014
Even Steven wrote:
<quoted text>
And you know this how?? Were you present for each of these occurrences? Seems you will defend him no matter the circumstances. You just KNOW he is innocent!!
Hi dummy

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#1166765 Jul 14, 2014
Paddy Omagog wrote:
<quoted text>
IT'S WEIRD, BUT I THINK I UNDERSTAND YOU... at any rate, I know all the right people... Got your blood pumpin' a little there , didn't I?...
What's weird is that I can understand much and many, most I can understand by putting the words they speak in the order that their lips put them out....I think it's fantstatic...LOL

Super Fantastic...How do you listen? IS it fun for you to read?

I tend to skip a lot...
Even Steven

Frankfort, KY

#1166766 Jul 14, 2014
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll buy you a one way ticket
It is obvious you are a very caring soul. I hope you are able to comprehend my sarcasm.
Paddy Omagog

New York, NY

#1166767 Jul 14, 2014
Tinka wrote:
Needlessly...
(Shrugs)... it does sound sexy when YOU say it.... Hey, is this Bill?....
Even Steven

Frankfort, KY

#1166768 Jul 14, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>proven false god, he even said himself he wasn't a god.
cult freaks are funny!
Proven false by whom?? You?? Haha!!

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#1166769 Jul 14, 2014
Paddy Omagog wrote:
<quoted text>
K. I think your German's a little... colorful too... but I DO sort of picture you with big blonde braids and your ample bosom spilling out of a peasant blouse and bustierre as you slam two earthenware beer mugs down on the rough oaken table between us... Ya, dat's right, I do..
oh yaminee crickets..

LOL

Breaking Champaign glasses and skipping the Tango...I told you I tend to skip... LOL
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1166770 Jul 14, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
Iran is playing cat and mouse to get a nuclear weapon.
Iraq is in the hands of ruthless savages worse than al Qaeda.
Syria could still have WMDs and persecuting Christians.
Christian children are being burned alive and entire villages massacred.
Russia is invading the Ukraine while being responsible for Syria.
Africa's Boka Haram is kidnapping and torturing young Christian girls.
Africa's al Qaeda groups are reorganizing.
Egypt is persecuting Christians.
North Korea is threatening South Korea.
Israel and the Palestinians could start a war that becomes a catalyst.
The leader of ISIS has proclaimed a Caliphate.
ISIS has members with American passports and reported dirty bombs undetectable at airport securities.
ISIS murdered 29 women in their homes over the weekend.
Bodies of immigrant children are washing up on the Rio Grande.
And Obama recently suggested to young Americans that things around the world just couldn't be better:
"If you had to choose any moment to be born in human history - not knowing your position or who you were going to be - you'd choose this time. The world is less violent than it has ever been."
~Barack Obama
Is he on drugs or something?
Are you?
Paddy Omagog

New York, NY

#1166771 Jul 14, 2014
It's not actually a "need" precisely... it's more like a chronic itch... WHICH I DON'T HAVE.... I'm not saying that... imagine the most beautiful place in the world.... go ahead......... ok, now imagine somebody fenced it off and built an ugly brick colonial on it... it's more like that....
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1166772 Jul 14, 2014
Even Steven wrote:
<quoted text>
6 years, 2 elections and continued chaos is why we are losing it. It is rather incredible that Obama is the worst President since World War II and you libs just keep supporting him.
Yes, we will continue to support our President. And will support Hillary Clinton as well, keep whining

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#1166773 Jul 14, 2014
j rocker wrote:
<quoted text> Then don't go in the backyard you could be next or nexted..
What's nexted to next...Total blank how odes nexted work?

Oh I get it, who else is there with em?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Use of 'retarded' as derogatory term is offensi... (Jun '08) 1 min Tardos-get lost 6,656
Trump is A 8 min RoseB azzhole 195
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Hah_ 243,103
News Random act of kindness in turbulent world (Jan '10) 1 hr Lookin 2 Climax 5
News Rauner courts black votes with $1M investment (Oct '14) 1 hr RaunerRUN Away 15
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr honeymylove 11,602
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Thoughts and Prayers 105,380

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages