Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1164555 Jul 10, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, it's all about the same Taliban insurgency-like tactics put forth by Republican Congressman Pete Sessions in January, 2009.
You and Harry Reid sound like fanatics.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1164556 Jul 10, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently, there's a book called Enoch that was widely accepted until after the 4th century.
It speaks of heavenly visitors - who interacted with human beings.
But passages in Genesis and Exodus also elude to this. And the book of Ezekiel pretty much recounts Ezekiel's encounter of the fourth kind.
Ah! So you do stand behind the OT!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1164557 Jul 10, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't ignore ancient history. Historians refer to the books of the Old Testament as historic references.
Ancient writings are indicative to all cultures.
Oddly enough, some stories in all of them are similar, i.e. the great flood.
Perhaps you might need to broaden your horizons just a little more?
no comment......

go for it if it makes you feel better.....

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1164558 Jul 10, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
"I think it's a huge mistake. Everybody I talk to says it's a huge mistake."
~James Carville on Obama being AWOL at the border
...while he's playing pool in Denver and fundraising at a $10,000 a plate barbecue just 45 miles from the border.
only idiots would think a president actually being at the border would do anything...

that was the mistake he was talking about...not pandering to idiots...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1164559 Jul 10, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're saying we got our wish?
Why yes. Yes I am!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1164560 Jul 10, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>O'bama was so screwed up in Austin today, that he thought he was back on the sout side of Chicago, with his negro dialect. I mean really, why does he need to talk like a negro, he must of been jacked up. O'bama makes Al Sharpton look like a rocket scientist.
Obama learned that in prep school, just like Plugs Biden......
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1164561 Jul 10, 2014
Paddy OFuckwhistle wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, and it cost the rest of us 5 trillion dollars and a million lives... nice goin'...
lol! Riiight.

We'll just sweep iraq under the rug along with the thousands of dead and the continuing costs to returning solders and the private 'defense' contractors and voila!

It's as if iraq was done for free!

Amazing piece of reich wing accounting!

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1164562 Jul 10, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
The arc of the covenant from Genesis is another example. It's still trying to be tracked down by scholars and written about on Time's website.
http://content.time.com/time/health/article/0...
Even the Qur'an talks about the arc of the covenant.
http://www.usc.edu/org/cmje/religious-texts/q...
Ancient ruins still stand from the time and even before the Old Testament days in parts of the Middle East. Mesopotamia in the Bible is now Iraq and Iran. Kind of ironic, huh?
how could a myth be tracked down?

perhaps you will find it with the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow?

you have not one clue as to what the word ironic means, do you? please do not use it again until you can grasp its meaning..
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1164564 Jul 10, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, it's all about the same Taliban insurgency-like tactics put forth by Republican Congressman Pete Sessions in January, 2009.
Sometimes I think the Taliban are their mentors!

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1164565 Jul 10, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't vote for Obama in 2008 but obstuctionist Republicans showed me which party lacks moral convictions and ethical principles. I would never, ever vote for a Republican again.
That is pure nonsense. You would have never viewed it as obstruction unless you supported a far Left ideology. But, you didn't. It is becoming very obvious to me that you want to be with the "popular" crowd. Now that the Obama is a lame duck, you find yourself in a hopeless position.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1164566 Jul 10, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
When you get to the Pearly Gates and they ask you for the password; here's a hint, it's not Magic Negro. Burn in hell.
How would you know anything about the Pearly Gates?

You and Magic Negro have a special place reserved deep in the bowels of Hell for abortionists and Allah freaks.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1164567 Jul 10, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Glenn Beck pretty much exposed every controversial connection to Obama and hit the nail as to where we'd be today right on the head years ago.
Yep. When all you provide the audience are theories on a caulk board supported by questions, you can pretty much hit anything.

It's like putting a bomb in an enclosed room and having to pick one wall that will be damaged!!!
Olive Oil

Buffalo, NY

#1164568 Jul 10, 2014
Olive Oil wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why did you ask a theological question in the first place if you didn't expect to get a theological answer in return?
PS While you're thinking up a good answer ( excuse )... Would you like me to answer this question for you? Because I already KNOW the answer. But please, do tell.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1164569 Jul 10, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
The arc of the covenant from Genesis is another example. It's still trying to be tracked down by scholars and written about on Time's website.
http://content.time.com/time/health/article/0...
Even the Qur'an talks about the arc of the covenant.
http://www.usc.edu/org/cmje/religious-texts/q...
Ancient ruins still stand from the time and even before the Old Testament days in parts of the Middle East. Mesopotamia in the Bible is now Iraq and Iran. Kind of ironic, huh?
horseshit...Indiana Jones already found the Ark.....
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1164570 Jul 10, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like Oliver Cromwell's head? Do you think the spikes provide a warning or an invitation?
lol!!!

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1164571 Jul 10, 2014
Col Mustard wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, him and everybody else on the planet who's not already dead...
http://dailycaller.com/2013/12/11/paul-ryan-j...
Yeah, you're right. Now, as the video clearly shows, everyone's rubbing his nose in it.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1164572 Jul 10, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
this just proves that religion serves to divide and cultivate hate and intolerance of others
You share an extremely shallow world with your mental equals - the bacteria.

lily's idea of the spiritual arises from distilled spirits.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1164573 Jul 10, 2014
Olive Oil wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why did you ask a theological question in the first place if you didn't expect to get a theological answer in return?
Galt was hoping for a rational answer, which was foolish to expect.....

or even an answer based on theology instead of obscure Biblical passages....

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1164574 Jul 10, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't vote for Obama in 2008 but obstuctionist Republicans showed me which party lacks moral convictions and ethical principles. I would never, ever vote for a Republican again.
The Republican-led House has passed more than 15 bills that will spur job growth while the Democratic-led Senate has failed to act.

House Passed Jobs Bills

H.R. 910, the Energy Tax Prevention Act - restricting the EPA to implement burdensome new rules and regulations on American businesses that will have a significant negative impact on America’s economy while having no positive impact on global temperatures.

H. J. Res. 37, Disapproval of FCC’s Net Neutrality Act - prohibits the FCC from imposing net neutrality regulations on Internet providers crippling competition, restrict innovation, reduce employment and raise costs for all consumers..

H.R. 2018, the Clean Water Cooperative Federalism Act - would allow each state to make determinations relating to the State's water quality standards. This would reduce the federal government’s power over individual state’s water quality standards and increase job growth.

H.R. 1315, Consumer Financial Protection & Soundness Improvement Act - increase accountability to help prevent harmful job-killing regulations.

H.R. 2587, Protecting Jobs from Government Interference Act - prohibits the National Labor Relations Board from ordering any employer to close, relocate or transfer employment under any circumstance.

H.R. 2401, Transparency in Regulatory Analysis of Impacts on the Nation (TRAIN ACT)- would push back against the EPA's unconstitutional, outrageous rules and regulations that raise energy prices for consumers, destroy jobs and increase dependence on foreign sources of energy.

H.R. 2681, Cement Sector Regulatory Relief Act - prohibits EPA regulations from coming into effect which would place burdensome regulations on the cement industry and stop the unnecessary cement MACT rule which will cost thousands of jobs and hamper economic growth.

Others:
H.R. 872, the Reducing Regulatory Burdens Act
H.R. 2250, EPA Regulatory Relief Act
H.R. 2273, Coal Residuals Reuse and Management Act
H.R. 1230, Restarting American Offshore Leasing Now Act
H.R. 1229, Putting the Gulf of Mexico Back to Work Act
H.R. 1231, Reversing President Obama’s Offshore Moratorium Act

H.R. 2021, the Jobs and Energy Permitting Act of 2011 - eliminate needless permitting delays stalling important energy production opportunities off the coast of Alaska requiring EPA to take final action – granting or denying a permit – within six months.

H.R. 1938, North American-Made Energy Security Act - Keystone Pipeline
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1164575 Jul 10, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>
He needs to go before all hell breaks loose.
I predict he will some time in 2017.

If a conservative is elected, then you fear will be realized!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 37 min Rogue Scholar 05 180,952
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 70,627
My true thoughts about this song. 2 hr WhyNotLookAtHer 3
Are you sick of Topix polls or do you vote? 2 hr TheyfuckUsAll 5
World's Best Photo Art 3 hr Long Time Fan 5
EverGreen Belgrade 4 hr AqifBlytaWasShotL... 18
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr IBdaMann 48,593
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:50 pm PST

NBC Sports 4:50PM
NFL on Thanksgiving: Megatron reaches 10,000 yards