Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1418236 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Torn Sak

United States

#1165887 Jul 13, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Humanity secures a glimmer of hope.
The ¨caring and compassionate¨ political left's disregard for human life is one of the great ironies.

Maybe it's because THEIR lives are spent exploiting worthless slackers (like that ¨It's pronounced gor-DON¨ loser in the Sprint commercial) to remain in power. They simply view them as a means to an end.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1165888 Jul 13, 2014
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>

Why should a woman risk an unwanted pregnancy. It can have dire economical ramifications on her family and her marriage.
why, indeed???....
new yawk

New York, NY

#1165889 Jul 13, 2014
You ever cut a fifteen year old's pink panties off with a straight razor?... Makes you pay attention... I imagine...
The Debils Mentally ILL

Buffalo, NY

#1165890 Jul 13, 2014
new yawk wrote:
<quoted text>
No, not yet... I guess I'm buying a ticket for October-November... I'll let you know... My relatives can't decide if they actually want me to come visit or not... I have that effect on people?
Your own family doesn't even want you. I wonder why.

What effect? Strong disdain? Sheer despisement? Met with loathing and contempt?

Pity, poor pathetic pitsy ... Now IF you were so fortunate to be Sicilian, they'd love you despite your flaws. Though they are MANY ...

And if they had any working brain cells, they'd buy you the ticket.
A two-way. Which would also CONTROL the amount of time they have to tolerate you.
Guess they're too poor, huh?
new yawk

New York, NY

#1165891 Jul 13, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Switzerland comes close. Inspired by the American design, it's business friendly with low taxes. It is the wealthiest country in Europe.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Switzerland
It's an illegal tax shelter where even the homeless call themselves "bankers," and they have, by choice, no loyalty at all, you moron. However, I accept your premise that "business" and "organized crime" are synonymous... they are in this country too....
new yawk

New York, NY

#1165892 Jul 13, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
birth control pills are much more effective than that for people who use them correctly.....
nevertheless....
those who are so opposed to pregnancy that they would get an abortion in all circumstances should consider an alternate method of birth control that is 100% effective....
... like abortion, for instance....
new yawk

New York, NY

#1165893 Jul 13, 2014
The Debils Mentally ILL wrote:
<quoted text>
And Debil hits the SOP key on her computer.
When all else fails, Debil resorts to the shock factor.
Your sagging skin hanging in blubbering folds looks like a botched sex change surgery.
So ...
In this case, it's more like: "Ouick! Get a tarp. Cover that nasty flaccid "flubberious" flab"!
You consider a naked man with an erection in his own home on game day, "shocking?" What, are you a nun?
Torn Sak

United States

#1165894 Jul 13, 2014
new yawk wrote:
<quoted text>
Only cause we're used to your usual lyin' sack of shit...
Actually it's ¨cause¨ you're unable to form thoughts of your own. What we get is you and your useful idiot ilk spewing whatever the professional liars in the current administration feed you.
new yawk

New York, NY

#1165895 Jul 13, 2014
Y'all cain't "win," you know... wanna know why?... It's cause your opponent is THE DEBIL. He don' care bout winnin' nor losin'... all he care about is makin' his quota... about makin' the straights so miserable they'd rather die than continue... So, um, how do you stop a clock?... you just keep addin' dead weight until the pendulum stops swingin'... patience is the key... patience and absolutely no desire for a particular outcome...
The Debils Mentally ILL

Buffalo, NY

#1165896 Jul 13, 2014
new yawk wrote:
<quoted text>
In this parTICular case, it would appear it's you who'll be taking the prize home...
Only if they're having a Motorcycle Race - Ducati EVO Time !!!

And I'm not particularly fond of lollipop suckers like you, liquor lips.

Wanna drag? You Rolling - Me Riding! Then meet me on the Route 66 Raceway.
The Debils Mentally ILL

Buffalo, NY

#1165897 Jul 13, 2014
new yawk wrote:
<quoted text>
You consider a naked man with an erection in his own home on game day, "shocking?" What, are you a nun?
No, hilarious. Since you're a female.
new yawk

New York, NY

#1165898 Jul 13, 2014
Torn Sak wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually it's ¨cause¨ you're unable to form thoughts of your own. What we get is you and your useful idiot ilk spewing whatever the professional liars in the current administration feed you.
I don't know about any of that, sweetie, but I can see you're agitated... and that's a good thing in my estimation, it means I have your full attention...
The Debils Mentally ILL

Buffalo, NY

#1165900 Jul 13, 2014
new yawk wrote:
Y'all cain't "win," you know... wanna know why?... It's cause your opponent is THE DEBIL. He don' care bout winnin' nor losin'... all he care about is makin' his quota... about makin' the straights so miserable they'd rather die than continue... So, um, how do you stop a clock?... you just keep addin' dead weight until the pendulum stops swingin'... patience is the key... patience and absolutely no desire for a particular outcome...
'Y'all" ? Nice Southern twang, al-abama. Thank God I'm a Sicilian Yankee!

Well, no one's dead - And everybody is continuing. So, quota schmota.

Yeah, your pendulum stopped swangin' a looong time ago.

Then you'd better find that KEY - And loose that DESIRE.
Because your particular desired outcome will come to naught.
It already has. Sway-Ay-Aying !!!
Patrick

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1165901 Jul 13, 2014
The evidence is piling up now: Obamacare really does seem to be helping the uninsured.

Survey after survey is showing that the number of uninsured people has been going down since the start of enrollment last fall.
new yawk

New York, NY

#1165902 Jul 13, 2014
The Debils Mentally ILL wrote:
<quoted text>
No, hilarious. Since you're a female.
No WONDER you never get you any... what are you, a dyslexic nun?... Haven't you noticed how hard it is to stuff a vagina up your vagina?...
Torn Sak

United States

#1165903 Jul 13, 2014
"Los geht's Deutschland, kämpfen und siegen!"

Don't cry for me, Argentina...though it would be fun watching all those Brazilians weeping yet AGAIN.

Final Score -- Germany 3, Argentina 1
new yawk

New York, NY

#1165904 Jul 13, 2014
OH! OH! OH! The game's gonna start... well... the PRE-game... sorry bitch I gots to go an' powder my nose so's I looks my bes'... whereas you might wanna consider wipin' the powder OFF your own nose... fore you go out cruisin' Main St. in your powerful machine...
The Debils Mentally ILL

Buffalo, NY

#1165905 Jul 13, 2014
new yawk wrote:
<quoted text>
So, if I understand you slavin' so hard to protect the cute l'il babies is that right, baby?...
That had better NOT be your answer, sweetie...
Yeah, that's my answer, twinkie ...
new yawk

New York, NY

#1165906 Jul 13, 2014
Can you feel it?... The dead weight of it all jus' draggin' your spirits down... like tryin' to fellate a fat girl fo' instance...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1165907 Jul 13, 2014
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>

There's a book and theory out called freakeconomics. One of the thereoms is that crime went down in the 90's because abortion became legal in 72. Those unwanted children weren't born and 20 years later diddn't grow up to become criminals
a racist approach worthy of the Third Reich...and the basis of Planned Parenthood....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
amy8-25-16 5 min Sublime1 4
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min Jacques in Orlean... 222,417
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 17 min Talkin Bout Da Inane 61,024
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 17 min GEORGIA 1,934
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 18 min GEORGIA 3,036
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr SweLL GirL 9,384
News 2 dead, 6 others wounded during city shootings 1 hr NB Forrest 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 hr PEllen 103,452

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages