Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1779312 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1166581 Jul 14, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You know I'm always true to you darlin' in my fashion.
That aside, doesn't anything ever change around here? I mean, I think that one or two of the more woefully ignorant would have died of it by now.
leosanus is a carnivorous Venus Fly Trap.

Her odor attracts insects.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1166582 Jul 14, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
Boko Haram makes fun of "bring back our girls".
http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/boko-haram-mock...
So who's going to save Christian girls from gang rape, torture and living in fear if not the United States?
http://indepthafrica.com/gang-raping-and-murd...
Have we gotten used to looking the other way? Where is Obama and drones? We can't find these slugs when they're sending us videos mocking us?
this is an internal Nigerian problem in which the US has no stake.....

except cheap political theatrics for Moochelle....

Lapeer, MI

#1166583 Jul 14, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Figures a racist fool like yourself would deny it. You come here and spout racist hatred on a daily basis, then complain when people claim there's racism in much of the teabagger.
Only an idiot would deny the obvious. You are seriously deranged, doodette.
Not that that was ever in doubt.
You're a great argument for abortion. It's not too late. I can help you.
You said it, alright: "Only an idiot would deny the obvious."

The Racist Pig Boys are back at it again.

When the girls at the club giggle at you dckface, you always correct them saying "No, No, No, girls. That's my nose"

And they keep giggling anyways.

"Only an idiot would deny the obvious."

Lapeer, MI

#1166584 Jul 14, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol, again, you're so full of shit. Nobody here hads denied the holocaust.
So all you've done is to introduce what roxblow likes to call "THE STRAW MAN".
Why do you think you can impose these awful images on others?? Are you so ignorant to think we haven't seen them?? And worse??
You are a disgrace to this thread with your phony moralizing.
You seriously need a checkup from the neck up.
You've become an awful human being.
Hold on there, Leroy. You just denied that the Racist Pig Boys are racist.

And here you are browbeating Carol, telling her that Holocaust deniers don't exist either.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1166585 Jul 14, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You looking for a job??? Better hurry up before old Easy Eed gets there.
Not even with your mouth.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1166586 Jul 14, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
leosanus is a carnivorous Venus Fly Trap.
Her odor attracts insects.
I suspect that if you used Oder eaters you would disappear.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1166587 Jul 14, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
Boko Haram makes fun of "bring back our girls".
http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/boko-haram-mock...
So who's going to save Christian girls from gang rape, torture and living in fear if not the United States?
http://indepthafrica.com/gang-raping-and-murd...
Have we gotten used to looking the other way? Where is Obama and drones? We can't find these slugs when they're sending us videos mocking us?
sounds like good project for the United Nations to debate...and maybe issue sanctions....

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#1166589 Jul 14, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Images of Liberals' slaughtered infants reminds me so much of Upton Sinclair's "The Jungle": http://www.capitalcentury.com/1906.html
Somebody needs to clean up the Baby Killing Industry.
Doesn't matter. Those photos were meant just for them. With a disclaimer. And they still clicked on the website only to have a royal fit and criticize me for posting them.

Apparently, they'd be more outraged if those photos depicted aborted puppies and kittens. Babies just makes them mad. Not at the atrocity. But at me.

Bleeding heart hypocrites.

They care as much about killing the unborn as they do about America taking a stand against the atrocities against women and children if the world.

As long as it empowers women and they can pretend like evil doesn't exist in the world, they can still call themselves progressive liberals.

Location hidden

#1166590 Jul 14, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
this is an internal Nigerian problem in which the US has no stake.....
except cheap political theatrics for Moochelle....
So if we had known about the Jewish Holocaust without a World War, we would have done nothing because it was a Germanic problem?

Just asking. Seems like a good question.

Ridding the world of scum in Nigeria should be a walk in the park for this country without shooting a single bullet.

Location hidden

#1166591 Jul 14, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Hold on there, Leroy. You just denied that the Racist Pig Boys are racist.
And here you are browbeating Carol, telling her that Holocaust deniers don't exist either.
Nuc has no choice but to accept the atrocities of the Holocaust. He's been forced to see the photos and videos over the years.

Nuc doesn't want to accept the atrocities of abortion because he doesn't have to look at reality if he doesn't choose to.

I never said anyone on here was a Holocaust denier. Nuc got his back up against the wall for nothing. But there are deniers who still don't accept it because they probably chose not to look at the photos and the reailty either.

Lapeer, MI

#1166592 Jul 14, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Had Bush been getting regular BJ's, he wouldn't have started the Iraq War. He sure wasn't getting it from Laura.

Your posts are becoming increasingly vapid and sophomoric.

You never should have accepted Affirmative Action. Look what it's done to you.

Lapeer, MI

#1166593 Jul 14, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill Clinton didn't force himself on anyone; take from it what you will. Consenting adults can do whatever they want; some women see dollar signs and make stuff up. Happens everyday.
When powerful men take advantage of mentally challenged women like Monica Lewinsky and lily, it becomes an insidious form of Statutory Rape.

lily and Monica love it.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1166594 Jul 14, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
So if we had known about the Jewish Holocaust without a World War, we would have done nothing because it was a Germanic problem?
Ridding the world of scum in Nigeria should be a walk in the park for this country without shooting a single bullet.
the Allies knew about the genocide early in the war and did nothing about it because military victory was the prime objective....

Location hidden

#1166595 Jul 14, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
sounds like good project for the United Nations to debate...and maybe issue sanctions....
Evil is prevailing because good men in civilized countries of the world are doing nothing.

Problem is, good men and civilized countries aren't immune from uncontained evil if they do nothing.

Lapeer, MI

#1166596 Jul 14, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I suspect that if you used Oder eaters you would disappear.
I suspect that when they gave you a tonsillectomy, they also called it a colonoscopy.
Even Steven

Frankfort, KY

#1166597 Jul 14, 2014
Paddy Omagog wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, let me explain a little secret to you... I have a pecker too. Sometimes it's so little I can barely see it. But SOMETIMES....SOMETIMES it's a big double handful... sometimes it's both (when it's really hot.) I know roughly how it works, but it STILL surprises me.
A few days ago I was in Whole Foods shopping and I walked by an unremarkable oriental womam who, I realized as I passed her, was having her period. I could smell the coppery tang hovering around her as clearly as i could smell the cantaloupes she was standing next to... Without even thinking about it I was INSTANTLY erect in a pair of soft jersey work shorts and no underwear... she watched me dispassionately as I turned around with my dick sticking out and my mouth open in wonder and surprise, and I saw her eyes drop to my fully distended member bent double against the now taught fabric, so I did what any man would do in those circumstances, I went back and bought two cantaloupes... sniffing and squeezing them carefully as if I really were shopping for cantaloupe and had actually meant to do what I'd just done. She never cracked a smile but it made absolutely no difference to Willy.
Marines, Presidents, preachers, it doesn't matter. We are men. We are all the same in our basic natures which translates to: when there's pussy around our brains are on their own somewhere.. Get over it you lonely spinster...
Well "honey" thanks for sharing the best sexual experience of your life.

Just for the record, I am not the least bit lonely and I don't find the need to play with cantalopes in the grocery. Sorry about your luck!!
grandma zelda

United States

#1166598 Jul 14, 2014
There is no doubt but that Obama has failed at EVERYTHING. He has zero successes. Not one.

He's a ridiculous joke and everyone knows it.

Lapeer, MI

#1166599 Jul 14, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't matter. Those photos were meant just for them. With a disclaimer. And they still clicked on the website only to have a royal fit and criticize me for posting them.
Apparently, they'd be more outraged if those photos depicted aborted puppies and kittens. Babies just makes them mad. Not at the atrocity. But at me.
Bleeding heart hypocrites.
They care as much about killing the unborn as they do about America taking a stand against the atrocities against women and children if the world.
As long as it empowers women and they can pretend like evil doesn't exist in the world, they can still call themselves progressive liberals.
I read Ghost's post where he belittled the Holocaust by saying the Poles lost more people than the Jews did.

The definition of a Sociopath can be succinctly expressed in layman's terms as a person without empathy who enjoys hurting others but becomes insanely outraged and affronted when someone does the same to them.

Liberals fall into this definition a lot. To wit: read Liberal posters here and how they view the world. They wear their Sociopath T-Shirts with pride.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1166600 Jul 14, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, our last war in the jungle trying to get rid of indigenous fighting groups hiding there went so well...

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1166601 Jul 14, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the Allies knew about the genocide early in the war and did nothing about it because military victory was the prime objective....
anti semitism was still pretty strong in the US at that time..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Slowik: Blue Island mayor faces intense critici... 50 min We Agree 28
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr The real Rudy 12,403
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr The real Rudy 3,910
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr The real Rudy 1,140
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr The real Rudy 2,660
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Rain Clintonfarts 64,832
Murder 2 hr Marked 6

Chicago Jobs

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages