Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1417839 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1165819 Jul 13, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! I've been asking you idiots to show me a country where your reich wing conservative ideology makes the utopian society you claim Obama is 'destroying.'
For some reason, you idiots can't.
It's as if it doesn't exist and never has!
I wonder why?
Why do you ask? You couldn't identify a cogent response if it hit you inthecocksucker.
new yawk

New York, NY

#1165820 Jul 13, 2014
Artificial "boundaries" defined by a map of successful invasions, does not constitute a justification for anything; certainly not additional invasions... Try and keep thinking globally rather than... Israel.
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#1165822 Jul 13, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
large numbers of people will be killed in Iraq and Afghanistan because the US is pulling out....
Moochelle's girls are sold into slavery in Nigeria
"What difference does it make?"......
Large numbers of people were killed because we invaded those countries dumbass!
new yawk

New York, NY

#1165823 Jul 13, 2014
I'm trying to put this in terms that "Everyman" can understand... oh! I know!...

One anthill is not superior in any way to another anthill. You're just ANTS, for goodness sakes... but imagine... what would the soldier ants do if the two anthills started inter-marrying of carrying on without regard for the number of grains of sand in the anthill? You don't suppose they'd feel threatened do you?... And what might these paragons of wisdom and virtue do then one wonders... start their own anthill and kill the others, perhaps?

Since: Jan 11

Hackettstown, NJ

#1165824 Jul 13, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> When did Obama say that the border was secure?
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/politics/Obama__Me...
new yawk

New York, NY

#1165825 Jul 13, 2014
Maddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you take your meds before, after or during your mindless rants?
Both.
The Debils Mentally ILL

Buffalo, NY

#1165826 Jul 13, 2014
new yawk wrote:
<quoted text>
It's quite complicated, but, in essence, the survival of their species...
It's not complicated. Yes, the survival of Our Species - Mankind.

You were spit out of a chicken's A$$... Quack and all.
The Debils Mentally ILL

Buffalo, NY

#1165827 Jul 13, 2014
new yawk wrote:
I'm trying to put this in terms that "Everyman" can understand... oh! I know!...
One anthill is not superior in any way to another anthill. You're just ANTS, for goodness sakes... but imagine... what would the soldier ants do if the two anthills started inter-marrying of carrying on without regard for the number of grains of sand in the anthill? You don't suppose they'd feel threatened do you?... And what might these paragons of wisdom and virtue do then one wonders... start their own anthill and kill the others, perhaps?
This is The Debil's brain ...

After it got knocked around in her head last night.
new yawk

New York, NY

#1165828 Jul 13, 2014
And, Maddy... I'm always DELIGHTED to meet a newbie... someone... fresh... untainted by... our histories... someone... un-touched as yet... I was sort of looking forward to meeting the Canadian in here who asked why this thread had such remarkable longevity... I would've told him that it holds the same fascination for some of us as a car wreck at one of those quaint, noisy driving events southerners like to hold in a vaguely elliptical fashion...
Patriot

Denver, CO

#1165829 Jul 13, 2014
And so close to Yellowstone....hmmmm. Anything for 'the agenda'?

Scientists Are Dropping Explosives All Over Mount St. Helens

http://gizmodo.com/scientists-are-dropping-ex...
new yawk

New York, NY

#1165830 Jul 13, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you ask? You couldn't identify a cogent response if it hit you inthecocksucker.
Well, old fellow, you still make me smile or wince sometimes so I suppose I'll have to keep you around a bit longer... Tickers on the other hand...

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#1165831 Jul 13, 2014
new yawk wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a bit of it. The Prez is apparently one more product of a go along, get along system. A system that bemoans abortion while, at the same time, trying to maintain simultaneous stances of homicidal military superpower and the beacon of freedom for the poor and oppressed in the entire world. Look at yourself, son, they've got you ranting about matters of life and death FROM BOTH SIDES OF THE ARGUMENT! You ARE Obama...
Linear reasoning. These very same "emergencies" have been repeating themselves, to varying degrees, since man started socializing. The problem is man's conceit. We all think we represent the gifted generation and deride the last as out of touch and old fashioned. It'll never end.
The Debils Mentally ILL

Buffalo, NY

#1165832 Jul 13, 2014
new yawk wrote:
<quoted text>
I TOO am a woman and a mother and... wait... no, erase, erase... with seven billion cancerous cells running around inside of you, who cares if you manage to trap and kill a few million of them? You take the jews for instance... I mean, who really misses those folks other than... those folks and their bankers?(Do you realize that Israel is the PRIMARY destination for illegally harvested human organs??? Right this minute there are millions of jews running around with muslim hearts inside of them...)... in order for abortion to be of any significance the species being aborted would need to have significance, right?.... so, um, do YOU have any significance? To how many? For what?... I mean, isn't the point of you nutty people out advocating for the rights of the much vaunted, "unborn," ... wait?... What IS the point of that? Once you stuff the place with various salt-of-the-earth baby loving types, what's supposed to happen then? Hmmm? Maybe mass migration you figure?... Morons..
Glad you finally admitted you're female.
We already know you're a mutha'.
Yes, a real mutha' sucka'.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1165833 Jul 13, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Well because it's clear reich wingers have absolutely no friggin' idea of what they're talking about son!

I figure a little reality hit to the head might help. But alas, no matter how hard I hit, nothing sinks in. It's as if you people are impervious to any forms of truth!
Donnie

United States

#1165834 Jul 13, 2014
new yawk wrote:
<quoted text>
Both.
Have you ever been kidnapped by E.T.'s ?
The Debils Mentally ILL

Buffalo, NY

#1165835 Jul 13, 2014
new yawk wrote:
And, Maddy... I'm always DELIGHTED to meet a newbie... someone... fresh... untainted by... our histories... someone... un-touched as yet... I was sort of looking forward to meeting the Canadian in here who asked why this thread had such remarkable longevity... I would've told him that it holds the same fascination for some of us as a car wreck at one of those quaint, noisy driving events southerners like to hold in a vaguely elliptical fashion...
Only problem is Debil, nobody wants to even look upon you, Medusa.

Only time anybody wants to meet you, is to smash your face in.

Yeah, you sure as shyzer got that last line right, you al-abama hick.

You are the car wreck ... Without the collision.
new yawk

New York, NY

#1165836 Jul 13, 2014
The Debils Mentally ILL wrote:
<quoted text>
This is The Debil's brain ...
After it got knocked around in her head last night.
For a grubby little sicilian in a rusty trailer in upstate new york with her "husbands," you're awfully cavalier about who got "knocked around" last night... have you brushed your tooth today? Your breath smells like semen again...

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#1165837 Jul 13, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So you admit it.
Come on....Dave. You know better than that.

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#1165838 Jul 13, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Well because it's clear reich wingers have absolutely no friggin' idea of what they're talking about son!
I figure a little reality hit to the head might help. But alas, no matter how hard I hit, nothing sinks in. It's as if you people are impervious to any forms of truth!
Because you hit like Obama throws. A**hole.
new yawk

New York, NY

#1165839 Jul 13, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Linear reasoning. These very same "emergencies" have been repeating themselves, to varying degrees, since man started socializing. The problem is man's conceit. We all think we represent the gifted generation and deride the last as out of touch and old fashioned. It'll never end.
True, all true... sadly... on the other hand it's non-linear reasoning which produces a "carol" who is simultaneously an expert on foreign policy while, at the same time, having no earthly idea what her "hubby's" medical insurance covers..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 17 min Rogue Scholar 05 222,369
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Go Blue Forever 103,446
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 2 hr GEORGIA 3,026
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr RACE 9,373
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr RACE 6,690
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 4 hr GEORGIA 1,929
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Serratus Anterior 61,019

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages