Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1394714 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Olive Oil

Buffalo, NY

#1165651 Jul 12, 2014
Once I find yours... I'll do what I always do, rape and kill it... slow... like bloody oatmeal running down a wall...
Olive Oil

Buffalo, NY

#1165653 Jul 12, 2014
Torn Sak wrote:
<quoted text>
I always laugh at the idiots who think they run others off. It's usually the ones who seem to be here 24/7 and can't understand most people don't need a Topix fantasy life.
Here Wooddick can claim to be the smartest, most successful landscaper in the Midwest when in actuality he's just a fat loudmouth living paycheck to paycheck making payments on his maxed out credit cards.
Know'm sayin', Easy?
Ya think, sweetie?... Do you have any idea how many times I've done this to you people? Keep watchin', honey, I'm sorta bored with this crowd of rubby-bubbies, I'm going to slam the door here shortly. Betcha 20 dollars I can clear this place out in one day.... g'head, do it.. see what happens...
Torn Sak

United States

#1165654 Jul 12, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"woodendick000"
It is heart warming to hear a staunch conservative coming to the boy president nobama's defense. He needs all the help he can get.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
Actually the list of failures where Obama DOESN'T blame someone or something else is nonexistent.

Remember, Barry Soetoro ¨killed¨ bin Laden! What a guy, eh?
The Debils Mentally ILL

Buffalo, NY

#1165656 Jul 12, 2014
[QUOTE who=THE DEBIL"]<quoted text>
I was abused by my first husband and his father at the Mall of America in the discontinued lingerie section of Victoria's Secret. They told me we were shopping for underwear for Mom but all they really wanted was for me to "model" the panties and bras which were all too big and fell off on the ground as soon as I tried them on. It was a nightmare, I still have terrible dreams about it.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE who=THE DEBIL"]<quoted text>
I was a rape victim, don't start pervert.[/QUOTE]

O Look - The Debil finally went over the edge.
Her cheese slid right off her cracker.
Wonder what did it. Maybe the final ig from "16" when she "tried" to get her attention with that faux Conservative post.
Or maybe when her beloved went undercover and then even her "alternate" ran away with a quickness.
Perhaps it was when she "tried" Another who told her to bring her Visa Card ( and don't leave home without it ). And calling lily a slut making those absurd threats - to everybody.

Her list of allies grows thin.

Like the stringy strands of hair on the top of her head!

PS This is my first post this evening. Like my New Name?

Luv Olive Oil ...:-)
Olive Oil

Buffalo, NY

#1165657 Jul 12, 2014
My small job is to ensure that communication between conservatives and christians is disrupted, hindered, or made completely impossible by any means at all. I have no other interest.
The Debils Mentally ILL

Buffalo, NY

#1165658 Jul 12, 2014
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya think, sweetie?... Do you have any idea how many times I've done this to you people? Keep watchin', honey, I'm sorta bored with this crowd of rubby-bubbies, I'm going to slam the door here shortly. Betcha 20 dollars I can clear this place out in one day.... g'head, do it.. see what happens...
These people aren't intimidated, impressed by you, Shelob.

Their just fed up with your mental madness.

Even your own just tolerate you. You desire acceptance. But you court rejection.

This is not a Crisis Service Counseling Center or a Support Group for Battered Women.
Please seek out a Victim's Self Help Group, immediately.
Olive Oil

Buffalo, NY

#1165659 Jul 12, 2014
You keep the kids...
The Debils Mentally ILL

Buffalo, NY

#1165660 Jul 12, 2014
THE DEBIL wrote:
Can you smell it?... It's almost over... just a few more and then we can move to the next conservative thread and destroy that... it's addictive...
Yeah, it's your rotting brain. And your diseased thoughts. Your overestimated sense of self.

Destroy this thread. You're a joke.

You can't even outwit the Conservatives on this thread.

The Debils Mentally ILL

Buffalo, NY

#1165661 Jul 12, 2014
The Debils Mentally ILL wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
O Look - The Debil finally went over the edge.
Her cheese slid right off her cracker.
Wonder what did it. Maybe the final ig from "16" when she "tried" to get her attention with that faux Conservative post.
Or maybe when her beloved went undercover and then even her "alternate" ran away with a quickness.
Perhaps it was when she "tried" Another who told her to bring her Visa Card ( and don't leave home without it ). And calling lily a slut making those absurd threats - to everybody.
Her list of allies grows thin.
Like the stringy strands of hair on the top of her head!
PS This is my first post this evening. Like my New Name?
Luv Olive Oil ...:-)
Yeah, I love it! Have you seen carol's dead baby pics? They're AWESOME! Don't you worry, honey, I haven't lost track of you and I already told you I left the ego at the door. I'm here for you and your friends, and you watch... after the game tomorrow and the inevitable festivities thereafter... I'll do what I do best: I'll fuck you til you scream like a little bitch... meataphorically, of course... It ain't great literature, I grant you, but it gets the job done...
The Debils Mentally ILL

Buffalo, NY

#1165662 Jul 12, 2014
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't realize how much I was irritating you before now.... but, now that I know I do... the conclusion is simply foregone... it's like a cancer, honey... I eat you up from the inside...
The only cancer lingering here is you.

Rotting to your core.

The Debil's tongue
Burned and Blackened from
Your own Venom ...
The Debils Mentally ILL

Buffalo, NY

#1165663 Jul 12, 2014
Oh my God! Now Alabama's threatening herself! Maybe she can do us all a favor and shoot herself!
The Debils Mentally ILL

Buffalo, NY

#1165664 Jul 12, 2014
THE DEBIL wrote:
I eat you all up one after another... and there's not a goddam thing you can do about it either, RM... You have noticed your fan club has been falling away of late, I presume?... You imagine that's an accident, sweetie?...
Want to play ball Scare Crow ...

The Flames will consume you before you hit the ground.

C'mon Coward, let's play ...
The Debils Mentally ILL

Buffalo, NY

#1165665 Jul 12, 2014
Oh, great move hairless one! What're you going to do next pull a little rabbi out of a hat?
The Debils Mentally ILL

Buffalo, NY

#1165666 Jul 12, 2014
"rabbit"
The Debils Mentally ILL

Buffalo, NY

#1165667 Jul 12, 2014
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
Come an get me, Mor Man, I'm all ready for you, honey...
You're a Coward ...
Olive Oil

Buffalo, NY

#1165668 Jul 12, 2014
Oh my God! Now Alabama's threatening herself! Maybe she can do us all a favor and shoot herself!
Do Society that great Service ...
The Debils Mentally ILL

Buffalo, NY

#1165669 Jul 12, 2014
<quoted text>
The only cancer lingering here is you.
Rotting to your core.
The Debil's tongue
Burned and Blackened from
Your own Venom ...
Um... that's what I just told you... but look at what you've just done: you've shown me your deepest fear. What do you suppose I'm going to do with that information now that you've shown it to me? Didn't your ugly sicilian mother tell you never to talk to strangers? She was giving you good advice in this case... about slathering on pig grease to attract sicilian men in america, probably not so much...
The Debils Mentally ILL

Buffalo, NY

#1165670 Jul 12, 2014
<quoted text>

You can't even outwit the Conservatives on this thread.
Now, let's take a look at your most recent premise... shall we?
The Debils Mentally ILL

Buffalo, NY

#1165671 Jul 12, 2014
THE DEBIL wrote:
Once I find yours... I'll do what I always do, rape and kill it... slow... like bloody oatmeal running down a wall...
And you're a skank ...
Olive Oil

Buffalo, NY

#1165672 Jul 12, 2014
Olive Oil wrote:
<quoted text>
Do Society that great Service ...
Not til I'm all done with this OTHER great service I'm doing... to you, funnily enough...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min Jacques Orleans 216,584
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 60,030
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr Red_Forman 1,108
last post wins! (Dec '10) 1 hr Red_Forman 2,131
News Chicago Reacts to Orlando Shooting 7 hr Fa-Foxy 10
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 7 hr Anthony Scarpuzzi... 1,660
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 8 hr GEORGIA 2,681
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 hr Dregs Historian 102,451
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages