Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Waxman

Anonymous Proxy

#1164321 Jul 10, 2014
I can relate to cracking, like a retardican phag?
Paolo Scalari

Scranton, PA

#1164322 Jul 10, 2014
What's more, grampy, is that, that's exactly what I meant to happen...

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#1164323 Jul 10, 2014
Waxman wrote:
Obama insisted there was “not even a smidgen of corruption” contributing to the IRS targeting of the Tea party and other conservative groups when they applied for tax-exempt status.
http://www.ijreview.com/2014/02/112532-oreill...
LIAR OF THE YEAR!
IMPEACH NOW...
Fact-checking site finds Fox News only tells the truth 18 percent of the time.

FOX wins "LIAR OF THE YEAR" award!
THROW FOX OFF THE AIRWAYS!

http://www.forwardprogressives.com/fact-check...
Waxman

Anonymous Proxy

#1164324 Jul 10, 2014
FYI,, I say this once or twice a month. It isn't true but it consoles me and helps to keep me from going full meltdown.

Today was an interesting day. Two people I spoke to who voted for Obama said they will no longer vote Democrat.
It appears we have reached a tipping point where Obama & Democrats have gone too far with all of this corruption and leftwing silliness.

Ummm, now I feel better!!

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1164325 Jul 10, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
The House has virtually nothing worth debating. It has been mostly a partisan dog and pony show. A waste of time.
Last Year, a reported asked Boehner.."Speaker Boehner, Representative Rohrbacher said that if you bring immigration reform to the floor without the support of the GOP conference, you will lose your job. Do you think that’s accurate?” Boehner replied "yes".
"Rep. Dana Rohrbacher (R-Calif.) had warned that Boehner should be removed as speaker if he allowed a House vote on the Gang of Eight’s immigration reform bill without a GOP majority, the Hill reported on June 17, 2013.
Republicans wanted Boehner to adhere to the “Hastert rule,” which says that no bill should come to the House floor unless backed by a majority of the chamber’s majority party. "Speaker Boehner, Representative Rohrbacher said that if you bring immigration reform to the floor without the support of the GOP conference, you will lose your job. Do you think that’s accurate?” Boehner replied, "yes".
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/melanie-hunte...
Senseless, what is your problem here? Are you confused about what law is being discussed? Or are you attempting a lame switch of topics?

The Law is TVPRA and it has nothing, NOTHING to do with the Dream Act.

So the House is going ahead with changing TVPRA so it will make deporting the children easier--no more but, but Bush and the law.

The POTUS meanwhile remains at "considering."

“I be me, and you are...”

Since: Dec 06

in a city...

#1164326 Jul 10, 2014
Paolo Scalari wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you read the questions completely before marking down your answers? It's the reason they keep me around, to find the problems...
Yeah alright it's a miracle I get that...

Still so,
Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (“DACA”) is a memorandum authored by the Obama administration on June 15, 2012. It was implemented by the Secretary of the Department of Homeland Security, Janet Napolitano. It directs U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP), U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), and U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) to practice prosecutorial discretion towards some individuals who immigrated to the United States as children and are currently in the country illegally.

People have issues with this?

I like to pre-note my thoughts yeppa deedy I do..

I don't write anything down I read I like to have my own notes maybe that is why I am still around too..
Paolo Scalari

Scranton, PA

#1164327 Jul 10, 2014
Yup, Chrissy is "ridin' high" now... good thing she didn't have an abortion when she first married Cliff.. and before the twins with Raoul, but, no point in crying over spilled milk... better to just dress up in my whore shoes and try and sell myself to some sucker on the internet via topix... it's just business...
Patrick

United States

#1164328 Jul 10, 2014
John Galt wrote:
latest word is that the Obama Regime has given up on invading Murrieta.....
at least for now....
GOP Rep. Mario Diaz-Balart of Florida, a key player in the House on immigration, just met with the House GOP leadership to make one final plea that Republicans act on immigration reform in the face of the current crisis. He was told that it is dead for the year.

In an interview with me just now, Diaz-Balart confirmed the meeting, and said he is “very disappointed” in his party’s decision not to move forward. Crucially, he cast the GOP leadership’s refusal to move forward as the key obstacle to reform. He said he had legislation ready to go, and that his conversations convinced him that a solid number of Republicans and Democrats would have supported it.
Paolo Scalari

Scranton, PA

#1164329 Jul 10, 2014
Waxman wrote:
I like to stay behind with my mommy so I can suck teet and hide under her skirt the trolling teatard way, son.
Calm down, clam down... he's on the ropes but that's no cause to get over-confident.. just keep wearin' him down with jabs and then take him apart with the cross... May I?..

“I be me, and you are...”

Since: Dec 06

in a city...

#1164330 Jul 10, 2014
Paolo Scalari wrote:
What's more, grampy, is that, that's exactly what I meant to happen...
Yep I get that too and then so when they are done with you then what?

So in an attempt to intentionally NOTS ...

What was it to trying trial outs...

Awwww junkies...

Well goodie and Pride to have served and eager to and man did I have a run down in my head over Armed forces too...

So why have some stayed behind and have re-entered?

Into the Topix existence and who so is soooo up-tied and to thought provoking?

Oh let's not but then do they have games to occupy and train the mind...

Hmmm well if that works..

I think me thinks do you have a cancer inside of you trying to take you down?

I think that in me will not be a case to cases of file...in number date explicit and to ponder wonder not just place the things you know...
Paolo Scalari

Scranton, PA

#1164331 Jul 10, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>

Wouldn't it have been really cool if the last guy had?...
Patrick

United States

#1164332 Jul 10, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Senseless, what is your problem here? Are you confused about what law is being discussed? Or are you attempting a lame switch of topics?
The Law is TVPRA and it has nothing, NOTHING to do with the Dream Act.
So the House is going ahead with changing TVPRA so it will make deporting the children easier--no more but, but Bush and the law.
Republicans face reality

Miami Rep. Diaz-Balart: Decision to give up on immigration legislation ‘highly irresponsible’

U.S. Rep. Mario Diaz-Balart, a Republican from Miami, sharply criticized the decision to give up on immigration legislation this year.

In a Washington press conference Thursday afternoon, Diaz-Balart said he had been informed by House leadership earlier in the day that legislation he pushed that would have led to a path to citizenship for immigrants already in the U.S. was dead this year.

His legislation, he said, would have acknowledged that “we are not going to spend tens of billions of dollars to roundup and deport millions of undocumented workers who have been here for many years.” It would have required those who came to the U.S. illegally to earn legal status.

“It is an efficient and effective approach that is good for the American economy and fair to the people who came here legally,” he said.

But on Thursday, he said, he was informed by the Republican leadership that they have no intention to bring the bill to the House floor in 2014.

“It is disappointing and highly unfortunate,” he said.

He added it was “highly irresponsible not to deal with the issue.”

“We were sent here by the American people precisely to tackle difficult issues and not to take the easy way out,” he said.“By blocking reform, whether it was when Nancy Pelosi was speaker or now, we are in effect abdicating our duty. Particularly when we have a president that is willing to unilaterally act through executive action, that he himself has said is legally circumspect, will not provide a long-term solution to our immigration system, and I believe could even make it worse.”

Giving up on broad immigration legislation wasn’t a surprise to much of Washington, as lawmakers on both sides of the aisle said last month that the issue was effectively dead and unlikely to be pursued until after President Barack Obama left office. The issue shows the divide in a GOP that is trying to appeal both to Latino voters and business leaders who favor legalization and the tea party wing of the party that doesn’t endorse any mass legalization efforts.

As for the possibility of the bill’s success, Diaz-Balart had been optimistic.

“I feel absolutely confident that we had the support of the majority – the majority – of the House Republican conference, and also a very strong group of Democrats,” he said after delivering his prepared comments in both English and Spanish.

Posted by Chris Adams at 2:57 PM on Thursday, Jul. 10, 2014 | Permalink
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1164333 Jul 10, 2014
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You might as well be speaking gibberish to uselesssinceforever, Easy.
She does not speak or comprehend common sense.
lol! poor little ruskie.

still feeling left out in the cold in your gulag!
Paolo Scalari

Scranton, PA

#1164334 Jul 10, 2014
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah alright it's a miracle I get that...

I like to pre-note my thoughts yeppa deedy I do..
I don't write anything down I read I like to have my own notes maybe that is why I am still around too..
Yeah, but you sorta GOTTA read what the other guy wrote or you're liable to go home empty footed...

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1164335 Jul 10, 2014
Waxman wrote:
FYI,, I say this once or twice a month. It isn't true but it consoles me and helps to keep me from going full meltdown.
Today was an interesting day. Two people I spoke to who voted for Obama said they will no longer vote Democrat.
It appears we have reached a tipping point where Obama & Democrats have gone too far with all of this corruption and leftwing silliness.
Ummm, now I feel better!!
OMG two people. Wow.

Probably two people who vote Democrat but tell you otherwise just to keep your mouth shut.

Lets all vote for the Republican Party that created the worst recession in 80 years, two quagmire wars, a near financial meltdown & taking us from a BALANCED BUDGET to doubling the debt.

You people are dumber than sh*t.
Paolo Scalari

Scranton, PA

#1164336 Jul 10, 2014
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep I get that too and then so when they are done with you then what?
So in an attempt to intentionally NOTS ...
What was it to trying trial outs...
Awwww junkies...
Well goodie and Pride to have served and eager to and man did I have a run down in my head over Armed forces too...
So why have some stayed behind and have re-entered?
Into the Topix existence and who so is soooo up-tied and to thought provoking?
Oh let's not but then do they have games to occupy and train the mind...
Hmmm well if that works..
I think me thinks do you have a cancer inside of you trying to take you down?
I think that in me will not be a case to cases of file...in number date explicit and to ponder wonder not just place the things you know...
Please belives me, Honey, it's not a matter of when "they" are done with "me..."
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1164337 Jul 10, 2014
Wow!

Ghost the thread sock just made about four posts in a row having a breakdown after me.

Baawwaahhh!!!!!

Next he'll be saying everyone here is Waxman.
Patrick

United States

#1164338 Jul 10, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! poor little ruskie.
still feeling left out in the cold in your gulag!
Republicans are cracking.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1164339 Jul 10, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG two people. Wow.
Probably two people who vote Democrat but tell you otherwise just to keep your mouth shut.
Lets all vote for the Republican Party that created the worst recession in 80 years, two quagmire wars, a near financial meltdown & taking us from a BALANCED BUDGET to doubling the debt.
You people are dumber than sh*t.
You responded to Ghost, lapdog.
Paolo Scalari

Scranton, PA

#1164340 Jul 10, 2014
So, once I was like you - two footed... but now I am me... alone... solid... a rock in the planets' guts, helping to digest... heaven knows what? Anyways, I was thinking... one thing led to another and I opened up some "pokey-pokey" files and the next thing you knows, here we are...

Do you have breasts like a mammal or gills? Be careful how you answer it'll determine where we can both go on dates safely...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Javier 51,490
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr JRB 184,951
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Not Yet Equal 51,359
Abby 2-28-15 3 hr Mister Tonka 8
vmware certification VCP550D books 4 hr vmwareexams 1
Chicago's black voters key as Garcia battles to... 5 hr okimar 8
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 6 hr TRD 69,115
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:12 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:12AM
Buzz: Colts Eyeing Trades for Veteran WRs Including Marshall
Bleacher Report 1:14 PM
Could Bears Ever Get Fair Trade Value for Forte?
Bleacher Report 1:40 PM
Wayne Undergoes Surgery on Triceps
NFL 2:44 PM
Reggie Wayne had surgery, mulling Colts future
Bleacher Report 8:57 PM
Bears' Blueprint for Winning Free Agency