Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Patricia ODogfucker

Buffalo, NY

#1164236 Jul 10, 2014
the dark lord wrote:
Barack O. is a dumb ass.
Barack O. has left his recent playbook in a cavalcade transport.
Yeah, great, move aschlong... I mean... along...
the dork lardass

Anonymous Proxy

#1164237 Jul 10, 2014
the dark lord wrote:
Barack O. is a dumb ass.
I love pork. Cooked in lard.
Patricia ODogfucker

Buffalo, NY

#1164238 Jul 10, 2014
flack wrote:
What deep thinkers men are... I mowed the lawn today, and after doing so I sat down and had a cold beer. The day was really quite beautiful, and the drink facilitated some deep thinking.
My wife walked by and asked me what I was doing and I said 'nothing'. The reason I said that instead of saying 'just thinking' is because she would have said 'about what'. At that point I would have to explain that men are deep thinkers about various topics which would lead to other questions.
Finally I thought about an age old question: Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the nuts? Women always maintain that giving birth is way more painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuffers
Well, after another beer, and some heavy deductive thinking, I have come up with the answer to that question. Getting kicked in the nuts is more painful than having a baby and hereís the reason for my conclusion: A year or so after giving birth, a woman will often say, "It might be nice to have another child." On the other hand, you never ever hear a guy say, "You know, I think I would like another kick in the nuts."
I rest my case. Time for another beer.
But it's total BULLSHIT! You get kicked in the nuts day after day, week after week, and yet, here you are, honey...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1164239 Jul 10, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You make a good point about the National Guard or the Regular Army on the border. Their job will be to detain those who try and cross just like the Border Patrol agents are doing now. Republicans never think before they speak. Do we really want an armed confrontation on the border between our National Guard members and the Mexican Army? That is what this will lead to if Republicans get their way. Shouldn't surprise me. After all, they do love armed conflict.
The Mexican Army, Federales, and local policia could care less about 50,000 displaced Central American youngsters so long as they don't try to settle in Mexico. They've got bigger fish to fry.

“GOD OF ALL”

Since: Aug 12

Romford, UK

#1164241 Jul 10, 2014
the dark lord wrote:
Barack O. is a dumb ass.
no seriously, and it isn't funny, because this means that hist playlist of his endgame dreamscape program is known by all.

“I be me, and you are...”

Since: Dec 06

in a city...

#1164242 Jul 10, 2014
So when Bush said to Chaney *I will not sign war into action but I will let the people decide* it was not him for sure but... you're saying that it was majority the Democratic Party and the people supporting that party that send everyone to Iraq ????

Somehow then for sure the Democratic Party isn't al that Democratic now are they?

Any Idea who really is mostly occupying the Political Institution?

Plus why would have Suddam handed over a thing he was supplied by whom?

WHAT?

WTF ....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1164243 Jul 10, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You make a good point about the National Guard or the Regular Army on the border. Their job will be to detain those who try and cross just like the Border Patrol agents are doing now. Republicans never think before they speak. Do we really want an armed confrontation on the border between our National Guard members and the Mexican Army? That is what this will lead to if Republicans get their way. Shouldn't surprise me. After all, they do love armed conflict.
no, the job of the National Guard will be to prevent the aliens from crossing the border, same as the Border Patrol should be....

piss on the "Mexican Army".....
Also Sprach

East Hartford, CT

#1164244 Jul 10, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Who wrote this bullsht for you Junebug?
Your Patrick n Angela sock is nowhere near as rancid as this one.
Patricia ODogfucker

Buffalo, NY

#1164245 Jul 10, 2014
I still remember the first naked girl I ever saw. What was her name?... I still have her picture somewhere... here it is... Jackie... Jackie Adelson... I used to get her mixed up with Martha Lane but they WERE a lot alike I realize now...

Jackie was tiny.. I'll bet she didn't weigh 80 lbs but she was IMPOSSIBLY cute with dark, shoulder length hair ending in a big, patient swoop of a curl... and heavy, heavy bangs which dipped to within a millimeter of her pupils...

I was an artist.. AM an artist, and what I drew were girls... lots and lots and lots of them... I figured out a niche you might say, I discovered by accident that the girls in my school, at least, would give almost anything for a picture of themselves in their wedding gowns... with breasts, ALL imaginary except for Debra Fessenden whose premature cantilever was truly frightening, even to a mere boy... so I started drawing...$.50 a pop, and the orders flowed in...

Jackie was the shyest, quietest, cutest girl in the school and she knew I liked her but she came from a state shelter and had no money as a result so she simply traded with me for what she had. It was my first introduction to market capitalism and we were in the 4th grade...

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1164246 Jul 10, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
The House never moves ahead. It is always one step forward, two steps backwards. Their failure to secure the border is a prime example.
"Obama seeks change to law that protects immigrant kids" (USA Today, July 2, 2014)
"As part of an effort to stem the flood of children caught trying to cross the nation's southwest border, President Obama is trying to change a 2008 law that dictates how the federal government handles those immigrant children in order to speed up their deportations.
Under that law, most of the unaccompanied minors being caught by Border Patrol agents must be handed over to the Department of Health and Human Services, which coordinates care for them, finds them safe housing and helps advise them on their legal rights as their immigration cases are decided. The president is now asking Congress to amend the law in a way that would allow Border Patrol agents to render a deportation decision themselves and quickly deport the children back to their home country.
Obama made a vague request for changes to federal law in a letter he wrote to congressional leaders on Monday. But a White House official confirmed on Wednesday that the administration is considering changes to the William Wilberforce Trafficking Victims Protection Reauthorization Act of 2008, known as the TVPRA, to fast-track deportation decisions."
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...
The House has passed over 200 bills so that comment is not true.

You silly nilly, I was quoting the USA article. Look at the last sentence "considering". As I stated this is the most of a commitment that Obama has given to this.
the dork lardass

Anonymous Proxy

#1164247 Jul 10, 2014
flack wrote:
What deep thinkers men are... I mowed the lawn today, and after doing so I sat down and had a cold beer. The day was really quite beautiful, and the drink facilitated some deep thinking.
My wife walked by and asked me what I was doing and I said 'nothing'. The reason I said that instead of saying 'just thinking' is because she would have said 'about what'. At that point I would have to explain that men are deep thinkers about various topics which would lead to other questions.
Finally I thought about an age old question: Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the nuts? Women always maintain that giving birth is way more painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuffers
Well, after another beer, and some heavy deductive thinking, I have come up with the answer to that question. Getting kicked in the nuts is more painful than having a baby and hereís the reason for my conclusion: A year or so after giving birth, a woman will often say, "It might be nice to have another child." On the other hand, you never ever hear a guy say, "You know, I think I would like another kick in the nuts."
I rest my case. Time for another beer.
What did you get in return for that boot to the nuts Cletus, an ice pack? Not much of a deep thinker are you fella?
Also Sprach

East Hartford, CT

#1164248 Jul 10, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The Mexican Army, Federales, and local policia could care less about 50,000 displaced Central American youngsters so long as they don't try to settle in Mexico. They've got bigger fish to fry.
Yeah, making sure the cartels continue to make obscene profits and murder good people.
the dork lardass

Anonymous Proxy

#1164249 Jul 10, 2014
the dark lord wrote:
<quoted text>
no seriously, and it isn't funny, because this means that hist playlist of his endgame dreamscape program is known by all.
no seriously, I love pork cooked in lard.

in a city...

#1164250 Jul 10, 2014
WTFlip...

People still questioning as to the dilemma in people choosing and to what is the choice?

Dams to that every freaking Election....all you hear...well I didn't know so I voted for the lessor of the evil...LESSER???

Evil in regardless wouldn't it be better not to vote at all, seems to most in understanding Government has no say anyway...

SO who runs anyone's life?

Come on still employed still having contacts still sociable socializing well and listening to someone must be a strong hold a stepping stone a someone to lean on to take advise...

Generally the NEWS coverage and to all activities through out th elands were dealt through Political ORDER???

Hear also the rightwing and it's radical view?

I can not see that true Politics can become ever any stricter than any Fanatical Religious Racist pig...That thinks he himself has become GOD...

To that if God like Theory were applied the World truly wouldn't have any starving people in it and to the amount that there are feeding them here I can only point out that Poverty seems to be a problem...

But then to take it on as the world is alright and it's the people and you seep real good through the thick of it all the thin line is thin and the world is as well better than most...

Why would it have been a first to all in creation and to create???

America always seems at some toll... rearranging ..does it ever focus solemnly on itself?

After reading just a couple of posts it feels like I have to do the same always really anymore what is happening today a new ordeal and to little of a wake up early in the am...

How does one feel by so much propaganda and knowing the Moral of a Nation maybe was or is it at stake?

Where did I hear that there is a shortage on Beef after the fact after we find out we ate some fast evolving growing instant beef on platter cloned meat?

How long would it take to date to produce ...

People are an agony in masses groups piled and still picking on a select to selection and to tell whom what?

Can't wait to the next Election...

Patricia ODogfucker

Buffalo, NY

#1164251 Jul 10, 2014
Tinka wrote:
So when Bush said to Chaney *I will not sign war into action but I will let the people decide* it was not him for sure but... you're saying that it was majority the Democratic Party and the people supporting that party that send everyone to Iraq ????
Somehow then for sure the Democratic Party isn't al that Democratic now are they?
Any Idea who really is mostly occupying the Political Institution?
Plus why would have Suddam handed over a thing he was supplied by whom?
WHAT?
WTF ....
If you were the least bit friendly and attractive you could probably use me as you wished today... I've got one of those 6 hour you know whats and it appears disinclined to subside... must be the World Cup? Oh, um, "hi," I'm the DEBIL...

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1164252 Jul 10, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would there be a confrontation with the Mexican Army? Wouldn't that be considered a hostile act by Mexico. The US has the right to prevent illegal entry into our country.
Also Sprach

East Hartford, CT

#1164253 Jul 10, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
no, the job of the National Guard will be to prevent the aliens from crossing the border, same as the Border Patrol should be....
piss on the "Mexican Army".....
The Mexican army has less firepower than military giants Sweden and Switzerland. The are however ranked ahead of Ethiopia and Malaysia.

http://www.globalfirepower.com/countries-list...

in a city...

#1164254 Jul 10, 2014
It better be some real Political Figure female Like Hillary not some off brand wanna be Like Palin that her greatest accomplishment was to built a recreation center for her team-menship in Hockey...

She was a Hockey mom or still is....

That is what is going to run the United States of AMERICA?????????

What is her real background?

Besides Politics what is there? Religion to battle against or is it Religion first and then onto Politics?

Not that it matters peoples indifferences within their own class hardly ever are up for discussion so out of classes groups and individual independence lies a one percent?

Or what was that?
Patricia ODogfucker

Buffalo, NY

#1164255 Jul 10, 2014
the dork lardass wrote:
<quoted text>
no seriously, I love pork cooked in lard.
Makes sense... who doesn't?
Patricia ODogfucker

Buffalo, NY

#1164256 Jul 10, 2014
Also Sprach wrote:
<quoted text>
The Mexican army has less firepower than military giants Sweden and Switzerland. The are however ranked ahead of Ethiopia and Malaysia.
http://www.globalfirepower.com/countries-list...
Which mans what? You found somebody you think we can actually beat?...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 36 min Mothra 50,496
Amy 1-31-15 56 min Mister Tonka 2
Dear Abby 1-31-15 1 hr Mister Tonka 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jim 183,948
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 2 hr _Zoey_ 7,920
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr _Zoey_ 4,972
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr _Zoey_ 5,400

Winter Storm Warning for Cook County was issued at January 31 at 9:03PM CST

Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE