Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
1,070,641 - 1,070,660 of 1,100,983 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Donnie

United States

#1163524 Jul 9, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
How and when did Obama invite them liar? These children are escaping from the rampant violence in their home countries. Whatever happened to;
Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door
I guess for people like you it only applies to white Europeans.
Google DACA+OBAMA = answer to invasion flooding across our southern border!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1163525 Jul 9, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
A poem engraved by the French on a statue is NOT the Constitution nor the Bill of Rights
Those children are refugees; the Christians should take them in to their homes and provide refuge. What's the matter with you people? All a bunch of hateful swine. Send them to Alaska, they need more people there
Donnie

United States

#1163526 Jul 9, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"
--Engraved on the bronze plaque at the Statue of Liberty
Didn't they come via ships and had visa/passports in hand they never took a dime from our government worked their individual asses off to be productive members of our country, learned English did everything humanly possible to respect our laws and be constructive members of our communities?
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#1163527 Jul 9, 2014
Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Google DACA+OBAMA = answer to invasion flooding across our southern border!
Last week Bacillus anthracis...this week....

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2014/07/08/&quo...

(Any underground bunker ONLY legislation yet DUHHHHHHHHHHHHPont??????????
Donnie

United States

#1163528 Jul 9, 2014
<quoted text>
Those children are refugees; the Christians should take them in to their homes and provide refuge. What's the matter with you people? All a bunch of hateful swine. Send them to Alaska, they need more people there
How many is Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid taking home with them?
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#1163529 Jul 9, 2014
ETHESDA, Md.(WJZ)— A startling discovery: vials of the deadly disease smallpox—found right here in Maryland! It happened on the campus of the National Institutes of Health in Bethesda.

Meghan McCorkell has more on how they were found.

Both the FBI and the CDC are investigating how those forgotten vials of smallpox ended up in a Maryland lab.

Behind the doors of the National Institutes of Health, a shocking discovery was made inside a cardboard box in a storage room: six glass tubes marked “Variola,” the scientific name for smallpox. An FDA researcher found the deadly pathogen......
Also Sprach

East Hartford, CT

#1163530 Jul 9, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact is, we cannot allow the executive branch to be bullied into submission. It is anti-American and a precedent noone should support.
The fact is we cannot allow the executive branch to trample the Constitution, ignore the legislative branch with a pen and telephone, then respond like a 12 year old and say ¨sue me.¨
Waxman

San Jose, CA

#1163531 Jul 9, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! They don't offer jobs in your gulag do they son?
As I love to mooch I am in a perfect situation. I hate working, much prefer to leech off others.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#1163532 Jul 9, 2014
"Forgotten" Vials Of Smallpox Found In Storage Room In Bethesda

July 8, 2014 11:22 PM
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1163533 Jul 9, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>That makes Obama directly responsible at present.
....for trying to fix another Bush mistake.

Seems It will be never ending.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1163534 Jul 9, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
I repeat--
Remember those who is bringing us the border crisis are responsible for our healthcare!
lol! You really did love the Berlin wall!!!
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#1163535 Jul 9, 2014
Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't they come via ships and had visa/passports in hand they never took a dime from our government worked their individual asses off to be productive members of our country, learned English did everything humanly possible to respect our laws and be constructive members of our communities?
.......Back in the day when LAWS and legislation were still adhered to (rather than trampled and and over!!!)
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1163536 Jul 9, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the problem. Equally as troubling is that Harry doesn't consider himself an "older Caucasian male" which we all are pretty sure he is
lol! Ooooo! Being racists!!!!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1163537 Jul 9, 2014
<quoted text>
Those children are pretty much refugees; and they are Christians. The evangelicals should open up their homes and take them in.
Sounds almost like Clint Eastwood in High Plains Drifter....

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1163538 Jul 9, 2014
paddyomalley wrote:
<quoted text>
The House has passed over two-hundred bills that Harry Reid refuses to bring up for a vote, BECAUSE he knows the Senate would pass them. If you don't know that, you shouldn't be posting on here because someone might think you're a propagandist and if you do know that, then quit lying. And since the president is supposed to be a leader, he should be working with both houses. The problem is the president is supposed to be a man or a woman, not a self-centered, 15-year old punk, and this president has the maturity of a 15-year old punk..
Anyone who believe "the House has passed over two-hunddred bills that Harry Reid refuses to bring up for a vote" is too ignorant to be given a second thought.
Also Sprach

East Hartford, CT

#1163539 Jul 9, 2014
Good news: Obama havin’ fun as border crisis deepens

http://hotair.com/archives/2014/07/09/good-ne...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1163540 Jul 9, 2014
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Last week Bacillus anthracis...this week....
http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2014/07/08/&quo...
(Any underground bunker ONLY legislation yet DUHHHHHHHHHHHHPont??????????
all part of the Obama plan to make the US just like Kenya.....
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1163541 Jul 9, 2014
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
.......Back in the day when LAWS and legislation were still adhered to (rather than trampled and and over!!!)
What days were that?

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1163542 Jul 9, 2014
<quoted text>
Ok moran, name me a liberal evangelist then
Any person too inept to search the term "liberal evangelicals" is no position to make any comments about someone else being dumb.

There are a variety of links to info about them

Liberal Evangelical.org
http://liberalevangelical.org/index.php...

Red Letter Christians.org
http://www.redletterchristians.org/start/

"Campolo puts the proportion of “progressive” or liberal American evangelicals at 35 percent to 40 percent. Other scholars say that is probably too high; the leading authority on religious populations in America, John Green of the University of Akron in Ohio, puts it closer to 20 percent.

Whoever is correct, one thing is clear: There are millions of progressive evangelicals. And yet, the conventional wisdom resolves to a very simple equation:“Evangelical”=“religi ous right.”
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/8131907/ns/us_news/...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1163543 Jul 9, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
The lefties have never agreed with me about anything. You're the only one being contentious. And we're on the same side.
Galt is never on the side of those who aid the enemy, whether out of ignorance or misplaced religious zealotry....

your church is a den of liberals....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr andet1987 4,662
Ping G20 Irons Compared With Cheap G15 Irons (May '12) 1 hr lucy 2
chief keef 1 hr sd 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr voice of peace 68,393
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr JOEL 69,030
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Louis Slungpoo 46,358
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 3 hr bing 9662 51
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr LRS 177,461
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE