Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Also Sprach

East Hartford, CT

#1163283 Jul 8, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope we're still on the same side of the fence...
But would just like to suggest to the die-hard liberals on here to read the immigration bill they so quickly accuse Republicans of not passing.
It was loaded with all kinds of crap.
It's amazing how many of these progs have no problem accusing Congress of 'doing nothing' because they won't aid in furthering Obama's far left agenda.

Like I said earlier, thank God we still have THREE, not ONE branch of government.

Too bad, eh Barack? Hey...sue 'em.

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1163284 Jul 8, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the foolish church ladies at Centerpoint Church are aiding and abetting Obama's criminal violation of US immigration law......
useful idiots assisting a tyrant are not entitled to a free pass for claiming that "Jesus made me do it".....
Could you really not feed a hungry child because of Obama's criminal violation of the US immigration law?

Starving a child isn't going to make him a less incompetent president.

If you asked me to grab a pitchfork and storm the castle, you'd probably have to try and beat me there. But I could never let a child go hungry because of the gross incompetence inside the castle.

I really don't think you could either.

Orlando, FL

#1163286 Jul 8, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
never in history have we had a President unwilling to work with the opposition.....
Truer words were never spoken.
Also Sprach

East Hartford, CT

#1163288 Jul 8, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Hispanics and blacks both dislike homosexual marriage, favored only by white liberals....
And half of them are lying about favoring it.

We all remember how Obama and his stance on gay marriage <cough> evolved <cough> .
Also Sprach

East Hartford, CT

#1163290 Jul 8, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you really not feed a hungry child because of Obama's criminal violation of the US immigration law?
If you asked me to grab a pitchfork and storm the castle, you'd probably have to try and beat me there. But I could never let a child go hungry because of the gross incompetence inside the castle.
That's not at all what's happening here. Big picture, Carol. Open your eyes.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1163291 Jul 8, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh...but Christians are always entitled to a pass claiming "Jesus made me do it."
But we're also entitled to criticize a progressive secularist president who could care less about anyone but his own legacy and his party's power through dividing and conquering.
And this could very well be another tactic of achieving that goal.
In the meantime, human beings are still human beings. Don't loose your humanity in fighting the real danger to this country.
All this president has to do is use his precious little pen to sign an Executive Order putting the National Guard on the border ASAP.
But he's picking out his outfit for his next round of golf.
here is the bottom line...

patriotic Americans are on the front line in places like Murrieta fighting the tyranny of Obama.....

and the church ladies are siding with Obama and La Raza to bring disease and poverty into their communities, screwing their neighbors....

whose side are you on???...

Orlando, FL

#1163292 Jul 8, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
you need to face the fact that evangelical Christians are economic and social liberals who think that being anti-abortion makes them conservatives....
time to let the left carry this useless baggage.....
You're going to need all the "excess baggage" you can carry to win back the Senate and the presidency in 2016.

So bite your tongue and get over yourself.

Otherwise, I'm going to have to start seeing you as part of the problem and not the solution too. Right along with progressive liberals.

Divisiveness is not attractive, Galt, especially by fellow conservatives. Please stop this high and mighty nonsense. You're losing perspective in your frustration.
Also Sprach

East Hartford, CT

#1163295 Jul 8, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
patriotic Americans are on the front line in places like Murrieta fighting the tyranny of Obama.....
and the church ladies are siding with Obama and La Raza to bring disease and poverty into their communities, screwing their neighbors....
They'll find out the hard way it's not a plate of rice and beans, a pat on the head, and a ticket back to Central America via Meh-Hee-Koe.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1163296 Jul 8, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
You're going to need all the "excess baggage" you can carry to win back the Senate and the presidency in 2016.
So bite your tongue and get over yourself.
Otherwise, I'm going to have to start seeing you as part of the problem and not the solution too. Right along with progressive liberals.
Divisiveness is not attractive, Galt, especially by fellow conservatives. Please stop this high and mighty nonsense. You're losing perspective in your frustration.
Obama has had 13 unanimous SCOTUS decisions against him for abuse of power.

There is no more options left except to cut off the money.

Orlando, FL

#1163298 Jul 8, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm on the side of common sense and rationality - which is quickly fading away in this country. Don't make it worse.

This is just Obama having no idea what to do about anything. Keep your anger focused on the real problem and the real solution which is voting this liberal mentality out of our lives once and for all in November. Let Obama wallow in this mess. It's hurting the liberals more than conservatives. We'll get through this crisis. But let's not lose focus on who and what the real problem is.

All we can do is wait and see if he's going to solve it or make it worse.

And things can't get much worse than they are now.

I'm frankly more concerned about the leader of ISIS claiming Iraq an Islamic state and the unthinkable happening again.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1163301 Jul 8, 2014
Okay, what in the heck is this?

https://twitter.com/sparksjls/status/48670199...

Orlando, FL

#1163302 Jul 8, 2014
We'd all better take a deep breath - maybe two or three - and step back from our anger and frustration.

Most Americans are wide awake now. But being at each others' throats is what this president counts on to divide and conquer.

Try and resist giving him the satisfaction of doing that - and losing sight of his failures that created our anger and frustration in the first place.

And try not to lose our humanity in all of this chaos.

All he has to do is step back and get out of the way if we start choking each other and forget he's even there.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1163303 Jul 8, 2014
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
He does, obviously.... In an abstract sense, it's sort of like your relationship to god... isn't it?...
His is physical, mine is metaphorical.

Orlando, FL

#1163304 Jul 8, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
all taxpayers will get screwed to pay for the religious convictions of church people who are enabling criminals.....
just go change your registration to DemoKKKrat and stop living a lie....
Can't these children eat while waiting for a solution?

If they get deported, will it really empty the taxpayers' wallets if they go home on a full stomach?

If they do become a burden on taxpayers, it's only going to hurt Democrats.

You and I want a secure border. But I see the problem as being bigger than just US keeping THEM out. They want a better life and are desperate.

If you were a Mexican wanting a better life, I'd say the same thing about you.

So sue me if I'm on the fence about immigration. Always have been. But I hate this problem as much as you do but for probably different reasons.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1163305 Jul 8, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text> referring to your comment re: Galt -he seems losing it lately.
Everyone has good days and bad, me included.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1163306 Jul 8, 2014
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>By Hillary Clinton do you mean our next president? Ted Kennedy is dead, let it go already.
May as well discuss how Reagan granted amnesty to millions of illegals, that is much more relevant to today's issues than your own biased ideas.
Elizabeth Warren is going to be your nominee.

Orlando, FL

#1163307 Jul 8, 2014
Galt...and shinning too...let's try and stay calm and focus on who created these problems.

Our anger and frustration is all going in the same direction.

Not at each other.

Prevented this

#1163308 Jul 8, 2014
In The Right wrote:
The new docudrama from the team behind 2016: Obama's America, earned some of the surliest reviews in recent memory.
Critics sniffed the film was "odious," "hypocritical," and filled with "outright lies." One august reporter directly told readers not to see the film.
Yet the film earned an "A+" CinemaScore mark, something very rare in today's movie world.
According to America's press team, the docudrama joins a group of 52 films (like Titanic, The King's Speech) which also earned that grade.
Fu*k you, COSTCO...oh, and thanks for the promotional boost.
And once again we won: Costco has announced they will now sell the book. It shows you where the electorate is at and it is now with O'bama and the ignorant liberals. The liberal at Costco had to retreat and claim defeat.

Prevented this

#1163309 Jul 8, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>How do you think you killed the indians son?
most of the Indians died from disease, it was not genocide like you liberals love. Doesn't surprise that you know nothing about history.

“The Intrepid”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1163310 Jul 8, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
These children are not children like yours and mine. Our children don't help torture and kidnap other minors. Their eyes tell a different story, one of nailing another child's hands to a shed wall. One of turning a deaf ear to their victims cries, or adding so much more pain that the victim passes out. These are eyes that have seen victims cut up and burned in a pit in the ground. They've seen dad smash what's left with a sledge hammer. They are hardened to atrocities done to young kidnap victims and you worry about the brats missing a meal?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Analog man 5,401
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 50,498
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr wojar 183,950
Cops: Man found dead in South Chicago neighborhood 6 hr reality is a crutch 1
Sex for money guys/girls chicago 6 hr horny kid 1
Amy 1-31-15 6 hr rancid 3
Dear Abby 1-31-15 8 hr Mister Tonka 2

Winter Storm Warning for Cook County was issued at February 01 at 4:08AM CST

Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance