Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 53,453)

Showing posts 1,069,041 - 1,069,060 of1,077,628
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 6

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Six reasons Keystone XL was a bad deal all along
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/01/18/six...
first time i posted that was January 18, 2012.
I own a lot of Canadian Oil Co. stocks.

I'm for the Keystone Pipeline because the oil will come out one way or another. I'd prefer a pipeline to railroad disasters, some of which we've seen lately..........

Obama is wrong on this.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 6

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
U.S. lodges protest over American teen ‘severely beaten’ by Israeli Border Police
The U.S. has lodged a strong protest over the savage beating delivered to an American teen from Florida was attending the funeral of his cousin who was murdered in Israel this past week, according to Haaretz.
The teen, identified by the State Department as Tariq Khdeir, 15, of Tampa, Florida, alleged to be the person seen in two different videos, laying passively on the ground as two Israeli Border Police officers punch and kick him before carrying his unconscious body away.
“We are profoundly troubled by reports that he was severely beaten while in police custody and strongly condemn any excessive use of force,” State Department spokeswoman Jen Psaki said in a statement.“We are calling for a speedy, transparent and credible investigation and full accountability for any excessive use of force.”
“We reiterate our grave concern about the increasing violent incidents, and call on all sides to take steps to restore calm and prevent harm to innocents,” the statement read.
Khdeir was visiting his Palestinian relatives in Shuafat, Jerusalem, when he was detained at the home of his cousin Mohammed Abu Khdeir, who was allegedly abducted and then burned alive in retaliation for the deaths of three Israeli teens who were kidnapped on June 12.
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/07/05/video-u...
None of the wingnuts will mention that. Or believe it.

The utter disregard for the Palestianian Ghetto.

Least of all Roxblow.

The Zionists are no better than their Nazi masters.

The Zionists created a Ghetto in Gaza every bit as evil as the Warsaw Ghetto.

This is why Israel will not survive.

“I be me, and you are...”

Since: Dec 06

in a city...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 6

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
The one below your name? Yeah
Smart ass...

Ok so you didn't and I can only imagine what you look like..
Patrick

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 6

Nuculur option wrote:
Why is the Religious Right So Terrified?
""There is nothing intimidating about the building, other than its sheer size and the many millions of dollars it took to build it. In fact, it is one of the most welcoming places I’ve ever been. This conservative, evangelical megachurch, just outside San Diego, is a hive of activity on a Sunday morning. Upon entering, I’m drawn into the sophisticated café that makes Starbucks look like a 10-year-old’s sidewalk lemonade stand. I get my latte and am assured that I am welcome to take it with me to my seat in the church. I find a seat, which is plush and comfortable, and sure enough, there’s a cup holder for my coffee.
I am struck by the starkness of the worship space: no windows, all black, no cross or stained glass, and not a single sign that this is a place of worship. A drum trap set is the only thing on the massive stage. It’s hard to tell, really, when the service starts; it just seems to grow organically, with additional people coming onto the stage over the course of 15 minutes, everyone dressed in jeans and comfortable clothing. The sense of expectation grows minute by minute.
The crowd gathering in the congregation is old and young. Some members are alone, some coupled, and lots of families, with kids in tow. And virtually all white. Everyone seems excited to be here. When things actually begin, it is as professional as any Broadway show, with fantastic music by a small band, and everyone is singing. Although there is a brief prayer early on, the service seems oddly devoid of any mention of God, much less Jesus. And within the first 10 minutes, the head minister announces that the time has come for what we’ve all been waiting for: the collection, the chance to give for the work and ministry of this place. And everyone cheers. That’s right, cheers! Wild applause, enthusiastic delight at the chance to contribute to the ministry.

The sermon is delivered by a guest preacher, whose main point seems to be the evils of feminism and sexual immorality. In the 40-minute “sermon,” there is hardly a mention of the Divine.“God” shows up about 30 minutes in, and Jesus is mentioned only once, at the last minute. The senior pastor delivers an additional message, imploring those present to return that evening for a debate about homosexuality (the reason I’m there—and to their credit, both sides are being represented). His explicit message is,“Come tonight! I cannot prepare you for the onslaught of immorality and anti-Christian fervor if you don’t come! There is a battle underway for your souls, and I intend to outfit you for a holy war!” Every message, action and gesture seems calculated to ratchet up the anxiety of those who are listening. And then it’s over. Just like that.
I honestly don’t know how typical such a service is among evangelicals, bent on making people fearful, but if you left that service feeling hopeful, at peace with God, and eager to help the poor and needy, then you weren’t paying attention. It is no wonder to me that many conservative, Christian people are fearful, and believe that there is a war on religion (especially Christians) in this country. After all, it is drummed into them every week.""
----------
Christian Taliban in America.
Imposing Christian values, rules, and beliefs on us all.
Just like Sharia.
Many Black, Latino and White evangelist vote Democrat, President Obama carried the Roman Catholic vote in 2012.
President Obama and VP Biden are both Christians.
Atheist are in both parties. Libertarians repug example
Atheists are more than welcome in the Democratic Big Tent party.
Word

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 6

Judged:

RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
They have only arrested one suspect for the murder of the teen--a friend of his. Bringing people in for questioning is not arresting them-BOZO
You are a radical nut case and now you are acting like a goof ball.
I'm waiting for your apology, nitwit.

You opened your big mouth and stuck your foot into it.

Now apologize.

in a city...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 6

Judged:

It's alright I already wasted my breath in another thread...

I have them wings on my mind the sides of moving and order and so what are you going to do about that beaten teen and thanks for sharing such an enlightened piece of history...Thank goodness that was yesterday and maybe tomorrow will be better if not today...

Heard Florida is the place where the Angels are waiting or something...
Patrick

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 6

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
""EL AVIV—Israeli police arrested several Jewish suspects in the investigation into the death of Mohammed Abu Khdeir, a Palestinian teen from East Jerusalem whose abduction and murder on Wednesday touched off a wave of rioting, said a legal group representing the suspects.""
I await your apology.
Or be reminded of your stupidity all day..........
Your choice, Roxblow. No more letting you off easy, you lying sack of feces.
We have our scum who dragged a man behind a truck in Texas and Israel has the same sort of scum who burned the young man alive.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 6

Judged:

Looks like Roxblows gonna take some time off after making a fool of herself on her first post of the day!!

And the second!!

Then she ran off!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 6

Judged:

I see the way you gave yourself away here. LOL

I see all.

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 6

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
""EL AVIV—Israeli police arrested several Jewish suspects in the investigation into the death of Mohammed Abu Khdeir, a Palestinian teen from East Jerusalem whose abduction and murder on Wednesday touched off a wave of rioting, said a legal group representing the suspects.""
I await your apology.
Or be reminded of your stupidity all day..........
Your choice, Roxblow. No more letting you off easy, you lying sack of feces.
Who is El Aviv?

The last article I saw on this was a teen friend of his. Appears Israel drags anyone who they think may be responsible into court and let the court sort out if the claim is justified or not.

This coming from Nuc who argued with another Prog poster here for hours that he did not need to apologize.

Laughing at your immature threats.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 6

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Flascktard claims there is only one definition of what a democracy is.
It the broadest sense, a democracy is where the members elect their leaders.
We elect our leaders.
We don't have leaders moran! We have representatives!!!! Libtards are SO stupid!!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 6

Judged:

Israel arrests suspects in Palestinian teen's killing

JERUSALEM (Reuters)- Israel has arrested Jewish suspects in the abduction and killing of a Palestinian teen whose death touched off violent protests in Jerusalem and in Israeli Arab towns, a security source said on Sunday.

Six suspects were in custody, the source said, but added the number may change as the investigation into the killing of Mohammed Abu Khudair, 16, progressed.

The source gave no other details about the suspects other than to say they were Jews. There was no official comment from the police.

----------

Seems the whole world knows about this.

Everyone but Roxblow.

So what sort of news feeds does she subscribe to??

'News for right wing idiots' is a likely source.

in a city...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 6

Christ loves them all as well remember that or I don't care but is that not what some say to others if they think they are better than those those that they are telling that to?

A moving Order...and that moderate middle...Wingers and Center...Is that all to benefit the Economics first to Law of Land one must keep up no rain water less less water when there is little rain...Uhhhh a wise man said that...a rain dance for good luck ...wait did it say that in the BOOK OF LIFE?

Maybe maybe to wise in wisdom ...How much one had learned and those that hadn't are too major players in the Politics...That I had always questioned a bit...

Are you a star a famous figure is that better to in the know to be that a Leader of the* Country* America...

Maybe the next election will depend upon who has the biggest unit..or biggest bust slam dunk drunken in public make due stand up right true for all that are of in support to...

Law???
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 6

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I own a lot of Canadian Oil Co. stocks.
I'm for the Keystone Pipeline because the oil will come out one way or another. I'd prefer a pipeline to railroad disasters, some of which we've seen lately..........
Obama is wrong on this.
In its permit application for the pipeline, TransCanada noted that the Keystone XL pipeline would allow the company to drain these reserves and export that fuel as well. According to TransCanada’s own statements, this would raise gas prices in the United States, especially in the Midwest.

though who will the right wing media blame? Obama.

btw.....The pipeline that the Obama administration has rejected the permit for would be an extension of a pipeline that has already leaked -- not just once, but 12 times in the last year.

While TransCanada tried to dismiss these leaks as “minor” averaging “just five to 10 gallons of oil” each, the leak on May 7, 2011 near Millner, N.D., spilled about 21,000 gallons of oil in total.

Patrick

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 6

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
"Do it for the children" is a ploy as old as prehistoric humanity that works on suckers like Patrick.
How much have they gotten you for so far, eh?
Magic Negro keeps the border wide open, gets the word out through all of South and Central America that it is, in fact, wide open and easy as hell to cross without any adverse consequences.
Then he gets the Liberal Media to cry loudly about a "humanitarian crisis" for children that he has directly created of his own volition. He is the bank robber holding a gun to the head of a toddler making demands to the police outside.
Patrick offers his entire bank account to "do it for the children".
Sucka'
Two wings of the Republican Party...Carol seems to post from her view of Christianity
and you post from ........

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 6

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
Looks like Roxblows gonna take some time off after making a fool of herself on her first post of the day!!
And the second!!
Then she ran off!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
It must be totally frustrating for you to make stupid comments about running people off to see over and over again that you have no power to effect anything. People will do what they want and you cannot change this--childish one.
Patrick

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 6

Judged:

Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
We have our scum who dragged a man behind a truck in Texas and Israel has the same sort of scum who burned the young man alive.
and the scum who murdered the three Israeli teens

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 6

Judged:

Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
And Hamas abducts and kill teenagers.

in a city...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 6

Happy trailing through Topix...Be careful and talk to no one, no wait talk all you want.........that be weird being on topix and no one said a thing...

in a city...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 6

Teens killed... beaten and little ones will be eaten...What a horrific existence and to keep focus on it all without an action to just discuss it to death does that help anyone?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,069,041 - 1,069,060 of1,077,628
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

109 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 6 min not a ghost 7,696
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 7 min voice of peace 67,825
Amy 7-22 7 min not a ghost 6
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 14 min Terry rigsby 48,817
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 17 min edogxxx 97,506
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 37 min Atticus Tiberius Finch 174,381
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 2 hr Red Jackal 1,850
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••