Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1162304 Jul 7, 2014
But, yes, Galt, it really is extremely unfortunate that some people can't see the bigger picture despite their personal beliefs and a great leader like Romney slipped through our fingers.

However, he, himself, was responsible for letting several golden opportunities slip through his own fingers in two of the debates.

You can't blame that on anyone else but him. Like O'Reilly said, Romney just didn't want it bad enough...it was his for the taking.

I kind of have to agree with him.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1162305 Jul 7, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Have a few more minutes. But your post gives me an opportunity to share this story.
My daughter's friend worked for the government and took applications for food stamps and government assistance. There were strict guidelines as to who can and who cannot qualify.
She would almost break down in tears sometimes because people who were really poor, hungry and homeless and were begging for help didn't qualify while others who owned fancy cars did.
This system is broken. If it's not fixed and there isn't reform soon, all of the bleeding hearts in the world won't help those who really need it.
Everyone wants their tax dollars to help those who are really in need. Almost everyone.
But food and shelter, I would think, is more important than birth control. Especially when anyone can walk into Planned Parenthood supposedly and get them for free already.
Surely, you would agree.
My daughters friend???

ROFLMAO
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1162306 Jul 7, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
Now that Hobby Lobby can mandate what their employees do with their health care I guess they will also mandate what they do on their vacation and with their holiday bonus's
Hobby Lobby will mandate what their employees eat since they spend "their" paycheck on food~ No Soup For You~
Eating red meat is against Hobby Lobby's religion SOooooo...No Burger King for if you work for Hobby Lobby....You are spending the pay check they provide you with so they can mandate what you do with it....
The Supreme Court has lost their collective minds....their latest ruling sets a terrible president against FREEDOM! and a citizens right to chose what's best for THEM!
How appalling individuals can make up their own minds about religious freedom.

That must drive you nuts, commie!

What about that 9-0 vote where Obama subverted the constitution with his Labor (Union) appointments?

North Korea is the place for you son!

I'll pay for your ticket so you can leave the USA son!
Olive Oil

Buffalo, NY

#1162307 Jul 7, 2014
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Lily loves the unjustified, incorrect use of the race card.
Then she proceeds to chastise others for what her party started.
The left downright lied about Bush and Clinton/Gore were the very first presidents to openly demean a sitting president by badmouthing his policies, while on foreign soil no less.
Lily and the other libtarded morons here certainly are hypocrites and Blind Melon Chitlins for sure.
DOH!
Did I use the word Chitlins?
Now I'm certain the thread moron DumbDave will chime in I'm a racist!
Lily is one of the main race baiters on this thread.
She swallowed the leftist racists propaganda whole.
And became A Blind Melon Chit-Lin.
Lily has no business calling anybody Racist or Crazy ...
Leave them to the misery of their own making.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1162308 Jul 7, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Republicans own illegal immigration__what conservatives are you speaking about?
Were you born a liar or did your stupidity develop after all the drugs as a youth?

Orlando, FL

#1162309 Jul 7, 2014
Nostrilis Waxmoron wrote:
<quoted text>
And any Republican running in 2016 will lose because America will not support a racist, war-mongering shill for the wealthy.
You mean like John Kerry and Barack Obama?

Kerry voted for the war in Iraq and Obama is a war president and they both shill for the wealthy when it comes to donations - much more than Republicans.

Since: Nov 13

Centennial, Co

#1162310 Jul 7, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
But, yes, Galt, it really is extremely unfortunate that some people can't see the bigger picture despite their personal beliefs and a great leader like Romney slipped through our fingers.
However, he, himself, was responsible for letting several golden opportunities slip through his own fingers in two of the debates.
You can't blame that on anyone else but him. Like O'Reilly said, Romney just didn't want it bad enough...it was his for the taking.
You got to be kidding right? Romney a delusional whack job that believes Missouri is the Garden Of Eden among other whacked out schit?

Since: Jan 11

Bordentown, NJ

#1162311 Jul 7, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Really??
Point out one thing Lily stated that is not correct.
Because she said it perfectly. You asshats want to change basic women's rights already codified in US Law by the Supreme Court ruling.
The SC ruled abortion to be legal and Constitutional. You seem to think that can be ignored.
Tell us how 50 different sets of rules for women nationwide can be constitutional.
Same with the same-sex marriage issue. You nitwits want to make basic Civil Rights a State by State decision. Strictly Unconstitutional.
C'mon, Teabag, for once don't walk away from your dumb commentary.
One thing? Like conservatives want to bring back slavery? That thing?

I hate to break the news to you, but there are 50 sets of criminal laws, traffic laws, contract laws, divorce and custody laws, liquor laws. Should I go on?

The supreme court ruled a state can't ban gay marriage. The supreme court also ruled for extending federal benefits to same sex marriage, now get this, where it is legal.

Roe v. Wade decision protected against banning abortion. It doesn't prevent regulation just like guns can't be banned, but the states can regulate their use.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1162312 Jul 7, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
An Independence Day parade in Norfolk, Nebraska included a float depicting President Obama's presidential library as an outhouse, sparking outcry from residents as well as the state's Democratic Party.
The float, which did not identify its sponsor, featured an overall-clad dummy standing in front of an outhouse. Nailed to the structure were wooden signs reading "Obama Presidential Library":
Rick Konopasek, a member of the Norfolk parade committee, defended the float, comparing it to a political cartoon and noting that multiple parade judges awarded it an "honorable mention."
"It's obvious the majority of the community liked it," he said. "So should we deny the 95 percent of those that liked it their rights, just for the 5 percent of people who are upset?"
(sounds like a Carol argument)
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/06/obam...
"silly"
But if the float featured an overall clad dummy in a bathtub you would think it was funny as all get out. Right?
Peace
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1162313 Jul 7, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
I believe you and O'Reilly the idiot (not you, O'Reilly) are referring to the second debate where Candy the Cow Crowley broke protocol and injected herself into the debate by falsely lying and helping the Jive-Ass punk Obama lie and misrepresent facts.

The Republicans should have known better to trust any liberal as they are all dishonest and scum.
They will no longer allow NAZI Democrats to host debates hopefully.
"GOP moves to limit 2016 presidential debates after complaints of media bias, high number in 2012 season"

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/05/11/go...

Democrats, the liberal media are dishonest. Shame on the Republicans if they let CNN, MSNBC, CBS who are known Ministry of Propaganda members host debates from now on.

"Democratic pollster Public Policy Polling's annual survey of the American public's most and least trusted news outlets found that NBC and MSNBC have sunk to the very bottom this year. Only 3% choose either as the networks they trust above all others. Fox News is the most trusted, with 35% choosing the "Fair and Balanced Network."
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1162314 Jul 7, 2014
Olive Oil wrote:
<quoted text>
Lily is one of the main race baiters on this thread.
She swallowed the leftist racists propaganda whole.
And became A Blind Melon Chit-Lin.
Lily has no business calling anybody Racist or Crazy ...
Leave them to the misery of their own making.
Lil is well established as "THE" Race Baiter on the thread, followed by Dumb Dave.

They are both always wrong in their assumptions. Morons.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1162315 Jul 7, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
You got to be kidding right? Romney a delusional whack job that believes Missouri is the Garden Of Eden among other whacked out schit?
Karl is a good name for you commie!

http://www.glennbeck.com/bookczar/videos30.ht...

That's you!

Now run along and go visit one of Obama's 57 states, or Hillary's poverty.
Olive Oil

Buffalo, NY

#1162316 Jul 7, 2014
<quoted text>
She is a racist; the war against women is just one example; then there is gay marriage; public education, healthcare; the list goes on.
Oddly enough; at $15.00 an hour she's on the poverty line, but is so incensed with racism that she doesn't know she votes against her own interests. Stupidity abounds.
That's your opinion. There has been nothing in her posts to merit your accusation.
You are actually the racist. And the crazy person. Not Incognito.
And "IF" she was, that's her prerogative. You take great liberties utilizing yours << racist prerogative. I reiterate "IF" because your stupidity abounds and knows no limit.

It needs to be stated, Incognito does not stand ALONE against the onslaught of leftist attacks.

Orlando, FL

#1162317 Jul 7, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
He could have believed the moon is made of cream cheese and would still have been a great leader and an outstanding president.

Obama thought there were 57 states and said Iran wasn't a threat because it was a "little country".

Give me Missouri as the Garden of Eden state any day. If that's what he wants to believe. At least he knows how many states there are and the real threat of Iran.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1162318 Jul 7, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ignorance is virtually insurmountable.
King Abdullah made that statement when Palestine consisted of what is now Jordan, Israel, the West Bank and Gaza. There was no "State of Israel". His argument was that all of Palestine was one single, indivisible unit, and that Jordan was the legitimate governing body of Palestine. To agree with him is to say that Jordan is the legitimate governing body of Israel.

There are some idiots on this thread that claim one cannot hold allegiance to the United States without holding allegiance to Israel...the whole national identity, sufferings, hopes and aspirations thing. Doesn't make it so.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1162319 Jul 7, 2014
Olive Oil wrote:
<quoted text>
That's your opinion. There has been nothing in her posts to merit your accusation.
You are actually the racist. And the crazy person. Not Incognito.
And "IF" she was, that's her prerogative. You take great liberties utilizing yours << racist prerogative. I reiterate "IF" because your stupidity abounds and knows no limit.
It needs to be stated, Incognito does not stand ALONE against the onslaught of leftist attacks.
Lily is nothing more than a low class needy Democrat who lives in a low class neighborhood in Boca Raton with fellow low class zeros like her neighbors.

She is obsessed with Carol and uses the War on Women Cliche after it was exposed Democrats pay women less in D.C which was an excellent fact presented when the lie backfired on Obama & Democrats..

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1162320 Jul 7, 2014
<quoted text>
I think it should be legal; no ones business what people do
"silly"
Earlier you referred to a man who got his fanny kicked for taking pictures of a man taking pictures of black women. Why did not people not defer to his right to do as he chose?
Peace
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1162321 Jul 7, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
He could have believed the moon is made of cream cheese and would still have been a great leader and an outstanding president.
Obama thought there were 57 states and said Iran wasn't a threat because it was a "little country".
Give me Missouri as the Garden of Eden state any day. If that's what he wants to believe. At least he knows how many states there are and the real threat of Iran.
Obama has a strong Muslim tie due to his alcoholic father from Kenya that died as a drunk driver.

My solid bet is Obama was confused with his 57 Islamic states.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organisation_of_...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1162322 Jul 7, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
King Abdullah made that statement when Palestine consisted of what is now Jordan, Israel, the West Bank and Gaza. There was no "State of Israel". His argument was that all of Palestine was one single, indivisible unit, and that Jordan was the legitimate governing body of Palestine. To agree with him is to say that Jordan is the legitimate governing body of Israel.
There are some idiots on this thread that claim one cannot hold allegiance to the United States without holding allegiance to Israel...the whole national identity, sufferings, hopes and aspirations thing. Doesn't make it so.
Hey dingbat/stretch pants.

You replied to yourself, moron liberal worthless POS.

Stop drinking idiot.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1162323 Jul 7, 2014
It's official now.

Obama is worse than Jimmy Carter & Bush.

"A plurality of voters think Barack Obama is the worst president since World War II, a new poll says.

According to a Quinnipiac University poll released Wednesday, 33 percent of voters think the current president is the worst since 1945.

Obamas predecessor, former President George W. Bush, came in at second-worst with 28 percent, and Richard Nixon was in third place with 13 percent of the vote. After Jimmy Carter, who 8 percent of voters said was the worst president in the time period

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2014/07/poll-ob...

Moron Democrats on this thread continue to defend the snake oil salesman Jive-Ass Punk Obama.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 23 min TRD 68,797
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 180,942
Julieanne Zenz 1 hr Julieanne Zenz VR... 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr DonPanic 48,590
Are you sick of Topix polls or do you vote? 3 hr joey 4
EverGreen Belgrade 3 hr servonazis 17
Ferguson Protesters Promise 28-Hour Sit-In At C... 4 hr Liberal Lover 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:04 pm PST

Bleacher Report 3:04PM
Full Report Card Grades for Chicago vs. Detroit
Bleacher Report 3:13 PM
Inability to Make in-Game Adjustments Growing Old
Bleacher Report 4:00 PM
Breaking Down What Colt McCoy Brings to the Washington Offense in Place of RGIII
NBC Sports 4:45 PM
NFL on Thanksgiving: Bears season falls into irrelevancy
NBC Sports 4:50 PM
NFL on Thanksgiving: Megatron reaches 10,000 yards