Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1507960 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Stop Child Slavery”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1163266 Jul 8, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
here is a news flash for you...
most Hispanics regard themselves as white, not black....and the DemoKKKrats are a black party....
as Hispanics become most financially self-sufficient, their support for the black party will diminish....
Hispanics also tend to be social conservatives.

Maybe, they will do what the Muslims are doing--run against established Dems.

Since: Jan 11

Hackettstown, NJ

#1163267 Jul 8, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt agrees with you on this one, except that the labor is not cheap....
HB-1 visas bring in highly paid Asians to replace even more highly paid older Americans.....
and the prime supporters of this program are Obamabots from Silicon Valley...
The H-1B visas bring in the Indians over here. A lot of IT jobs.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#1163268 Jul 8, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the only "Republicans" who want cheap illegal alien labor at the cost of destroying the country are RINO slugs like Reaslslime from the good old boys club at the C of C, Rotary Club, etc.....
no photo ID proving legal residence, no job......
Hope we're still on the same side of the fence...

But would just like to suggest to the die-hard liberals on here to read the immigration bill they so quickly accuse Republicans of not passing.

It was loaded with all kinds of crap.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1163269 Jul 8, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
It may not be a clear and present danger - the threat of TB being spread by the influx of so many children - but it's certainly a concern. The AP said three cases have been identified in Texas.
younger Americans have not been vaccinated for TB for many years and are highly vulnerable....
Frank

Spokane, WA

#1163270 Jul 8, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yes that is why people become president...
you realize you are as insane as all the whackjobs that said the EXACT same thing about Bush for 8 years, don't you?
you are just like them...
what a mindless tool...
You voted for Obama because you wanted him to destroy our country? Who is the mindless tool? Any one that voted for Obama should look in the mirror and apologize to the world for making it worst than if talking donkey were seating in the Oval Office. Obama should resign.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1163271 Jul 8, 2014
Thanks for the sentiments, Obama.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22005...

Hopefully, the bastards of these bastards will end up on your lawn.

Location hidden

#1163273 Jul 8, 2014
Also Sprach wrote:
<quoted text>
As soon as one of these blue haired church ladies finds the little creepy crawlers in her short and curly's, faints, falls, and can't get up, the tune will change.
I want to see a few busloads of these divine children dumped in the elite democrat neighborhoods of D.C., Maryland, San Fran...surely their hired help will help with translation until the Rosetta Stone arrives.
Try not to judge all people with stereotyping.

However, I do agree with you when it comes to Little Miss Nancy Pelosi who said she'd love to take all of them home with her. Why hasn't someone suggested she pay for their hotel rooms and food service?

It's the same liberal bleeding heart mentality. Empty words of compassion as long as it's someone else's problem.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1163274 Jul 8, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
With all due respect, please knock off the "church people" slurs already. These "church people" would be willing to give you the shirt on their back and a hot meal more readily than the federal government.
And wouldn't even ask anyone else but other "church people" to pay for it.
all taxpayers will get screwed to pay for the religious convictions of church people who are enabling criminals.....

just go change your registration to DemoKKKrat and stop living a lie....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1163276 Jul 8, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, in response to both you and shinning, I would love to see the proof behind shinning's claim that "many Christian churches are turning un-American and contributing to the illegal immigrant problem" and no one is expecting you to support any agenda. You've always been free to be pro choice and still be a conservative. It'd be nice to know you'd allow me to be pro life and still be a conservative too for a change.
allowing people to make their own decisions about their bodies is the ONLY conservative position.....

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1163277 Jul 8, 2014
Ahahahahahahah, Nancy Pelosi said she wished could take all the illegal brats home with her.

I think that's the least she should do after lying like that. We should hold her to it if the liberal controlled Capitol refuses to send this scum back where they belong.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1163278 Jul 8, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, in response to both you and shinning, I would love to see the proof behind shinning's claim that "many Christian churches are turning un-American and contributing to the illegal immigrant problem" and no one is expecting you to support any agenda. You've always been free to be pro choice and still be a conservative. It'd be nice to know you'd allow me to be pro life and still be a conservative too for a change.
being pro-life is fine, as long as you don't want big government to enforce your position....

do you understand the difference????.....

Location hidden

#1163279 Jul 8, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the foolish church ladies at Centerpoint Church are aiding and abetting Obama's criminal violation of US immigration law......
useful idiots assisting a tyrant are not entitled to a free pass for claiming that "Jesus made me do it".....
Oh...but Christians are always entitled to a pass claiming "Jesus made me do it."

But we're also entitled to criticize a progressive secularist president who could care less about anyone but his own legacy and his party's power through dividing and conquering.

And this could very well be another tactic of achieving that goal.

In the meantime, human beings are still human beings. Don't loose your humanity in fighting the real danger to this country.

All this president has to do is use his precious little pen to sign an Executive Order putting the National Guard on the border ASAP.

But he's picking out his outfit for his next round of golf.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1163280 Jul 8, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hispanics also tend to be social conservatives.
Maybe, they will do what the Muslims are doing--run against established Dems.
Hispanics and blacks both dislike homosexual marriage, favored only by white liberals....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1163282 Jul 8, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
The H-1B visas bring in the Indians over here. A lot of IT jobs.
the shortage is artificial...American citizens get fired to make room for the boat people...
Also Sprach

United States

#1163283 Jul 8, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope we're still on the same side of the fence...
But would just like to suggest to the die-hard liberals on here to read the immigration bill they so quickly accuse Republicans of not passing.
It was loaded with all kinds of crap.
It's amazing how many of these progs have no problem accusing Congress of 'doing nothing' because they won't aid in furthering Obama's far left agenda.

Like I said earlier, thank God we still have THREE, not ONE branch of government.

Too bad, eh Barack? Hey...sue 'em.

Location hidden

#1163284 Jul 8, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the foolish church ladies at Centerpoint Church are aiding and abetting Obama's criminal violation of US immigration law......
useful idiots assisting a tyrant are not entitled to a free pass for claiming that "Jesus made me do it".....
Could you really not feed a hungry child because of Obama's criminal violation of the US immigration law?

Starving a child isn't going to make him a less incompetent president.

If you asked me to grab a pitchfork and storm the castle, you'd probably have to try and beat me there. But I could never let a child go hungry because of the gross incompetence inside the castle.

I really don't think you could either.

Location hidden

#1163286 Jul 8, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
never in history have we had a President unwilling to work with the opposition.....
Truer words were never spoken.
Also Sprach

United States

#1163288 Jul 8, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Hispanics and blacks both dislike homosexual marriage, favored only by white liberals....
And half of them are lying about favoring it.

We all remember how Obama and his stance on gay marriage <cough> evolved <cough> .
Also Sprach

United States

#1163290 Jul 8, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you really not feed a hungry child because of Obama's criminal violation of the US immigration law?
Starving a child isn't going to make him a less incompetent president.
If you asked me to grab a pitchfork and storm the castle, you'd probably have to try and beat me there. But I could never let a child go hungry because of the gross incompetence inside the castle.
I really don't think you could either.
That's not at all what's happening here. Big picture, Carol. Open your eyes.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1163291 Jul 8, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh...but Christians are always entitled to a pass claiming "Jesus made me do it."
But we're also entitled to criticize a progressive secularist president who could care less about anyone but his own legacy and his party's power through dividing and conquering.
And this could very well be another tactic of achieving that goal.
In the meantime, human beings are still human beings. Don't loose your humanity in fighting the real danger to this country.
All this president has to do is use his precious little pen to sign an Executive Order putting the National Guard on the border ASAP.
But he's picking out his outfit for his next round of golf.
here is the bottom line...

patriotic Americans are on the front line in places like Murrieta fighting the tyranny of Obama.....

and the church ladies are siding with Obama and La Raza to bring disease and poverty into their communities, screwing their neighbors....

whose side are you on???...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 19 min WelbyMD 239,250
managers at Steak N Shake sell Passports 1 hr Nuri Harrigan dik... 1
Graduation in Detroit. 7 hr Another Chance 1
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 7 hr Dudley 8,065
News Man charged with shooting near 26/Cal courthouse 8 hr former democrat 1
News Aurora man charged with kidnapping, murder of 1... 8 hr former democrat 1
News Chicago had a record year of dog poop complaints 17 hr Trump is the man 1

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages