Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1161756 Jul 6, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Incognito4Ever is not a nice little housewife who works part time and has a passing interest in politics..
That poster is a full on US government hating reactionary who posts here under different names, other topix forums and on right wing message boards. www.barnesreview.org home of the TBR book club for instance.
Exactly.

Carol is a succubus.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1161757 Jul 6, 2014
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Whereas you will respond to anything regardless of the fact you have no idea what the issue is.
I prefer the former.
I know son. You'll put a ball in play and have no idea what you're talking about until you're educated by a non con, then dump and run.

I already know that.

Location hidden

#1161758 Jul 6, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
The biggest genocide occurred when the Spanish arrived not the English. But you'll never hear anyone on the looney left tell you since it doesn't fit their agenda.
The Colonial Powers were ALL Christian nations.

What difference does it make whether the natives were wiped out by English, French, or Spaniards??

They all carried the Cross and murdered in the name of God.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1161759 Jul 6, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>he has learned to not shoot his mouth off so much, huh?
even old dogs can be trained....
Nope not that dog.

But it's clear the 'obedience' training is still engrained....
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1161760 Jul 6, 2014
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
If Reagan thought Iran was behind the attacks, why was he selling arms, munitions and missiles to Iran.
But youor conclusion that we thought Iran was behind those attacks is pure BS. We were supplying Saddam with satellite intel on Iranian troop build ups, so that he could use those WMDs we sold him on the Iranians.
We knew he used them on the Kurds, and tacitly supported the decision. The Kurds were revolting against Saddam. The thought of losing our "ally" and main weapon against Iran was unacceptable.
Plus the possibility of an independent Kurdish homeland was another threat we didn't want to deal with and the implications of the reactions of Turkey, Iran and all the other 'stans with large Kurdish popuations were reasons for looking the other way when Saddam used his WMDs on his own people
as for Saudi Arabia kicking out Osama bin Laden, have you ever heard the term PLAUSIBLE DENIAL.
Osama bin Laden, al Qaeda and now the ISIL/ISIS receive the bulk of their financial support from the Saudi gov't. Saudi Arabia is in a proxy war against Iran, they are using Al Qaeda and the ISIS/L to fight that war.
Do you know where Wahabbalism home country is?
Do you know wherre the bulk of the madrassas are that advocate for a world wide Caliphate?
Go ahead take a guess.
as for the sanctions against Iraq, I guess you ae saying we shouldn't have put them in place. Actually that makes sense, cause without them, Saddam probably would have restarted his WMD program, then he really would have had WMD's for us to use as an excuse to invade..
My source, other than reading profusely on the Middle East comes from 6.5 years in Military Intelligence, stationed in the Middle East and specializing in it.
Good, and accurate post.

Location hidden

#1161761 Jul 6, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you misunderstood what those people said...or more accurately, the people you parrot from lied to you about what they said.
lets assume this proven false god of yours were real for a minute...do you really think he would bless this nation?9well, we did have slavery legalized, which he says is OK, we did used to persecute gays, which is right up his ally...we did eradicate whole tribes of people in his name as they didn't believe the same way...(most of our worst chapters are right in line with your cult..or more likely caused by your cult supporting such things...)
but would this false god bless the US for killing more of its citizens than almost any other nation? for aborting so many babies?
what , exactly would this god bless america for,(outside of the horrid things i metioned from our past...)
Tell us more about your "proven false god". LOL

Like showing us the proof.

That you cannot produce.

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#1161762 Jul 6, 2014
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Whereas you will respond to anything regardless of the fact you have no idea what the issue is.
I prefer the former.
examples of such?

Minnesota's North Coast

#1161763 Jul 6, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Nope not that dog.
But it's clear the 'obedience' training is still engrained....
she seems to have learned her place quite a bit...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1161764 Jul 6, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Incognito4Ever is not a nice little housewife who works part time and has a passing interest in politics..
That poster is a full on US government hating reactionary who posts here under different names, other topix forums and on right wing message boards. www.barnesreview.org home of the TBR book club for instance.
Where did you see her comments? I clicked the link but didn't see the comments part

Location hidden

#1161765 Jul 6, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>that is hardly a true statement and what in the world does it have to do with anything?
He fails to mention who was sailing the slave ships, who was running the slave auctions, who was selling weapons and ammunition to the natives in exchange for human slaves.

The entire system was set up and run by white Christians.

Who likely thought they were holy, ala Lorac.

Minnesota's North Coast

#1161766 Jul 6, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
So he's a muslim for you one day, then you blame Rev. Wright. Which is it?? LOL
Make up your small mind, Lorac.
Though I don't believe in the existence of any God figure, what ever gave you the idea that any God would choose one nation over another??
It would seem a God would only care about the goodness of the people, not based on where they live.
I don't see America mentioned in the Bible, old or new versions.
After what white Christians did to the native populations of America, It is highly unlikely any just God would favor this nation.
Now, I'm not going to behave like a hyperbolic Woodtick and tell you your religion is a cult and has been proven to be false.
Because that is bullshit.
So you can have your beliefs, but you do not behave like Jesus of the Bible asked people to behave..
You are wicked in your heart, Lorac. Any God would reject your kind summarily.
good point. how could Wright be Obama's spiritual adviser if Obama is muslim as she has clearly stated so many times...

so many logic flaws in Carols parroting...

Location hidden

#1161767 Jul 6, 2014
John Galt wrote:
Hillary evades federal income tax by diverting speaking fees to nonprofit Clinton Foundation......
meanwhile, the middle class gets hosed.....
All perfectly legal, like Rmoney paying no taxes.

The Clinton Foundation is a force for good around the world.

----------

""Creating Partnerships of Purpose"

We convene businesses, governments, NGOs, and individuals to improve global health and wellness, increase opportunity for women and girls, reduce childhood obesity, create economic opportunity and growth, and help communities address the effects of climate change.

- See more at: http://www.clintonfoundation.org/#sthash.YOnY...

----------

Clinton keeps busy. Fine ex-President.

While Bush hides in Dallas, drunk and depressed, doing painting by numbers.

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1161768 Jul 6, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol asked for just one example of her mangling of history; the above has been explained to her hundreds of times; can't help the willfully ignorant, although I applaud your efforts.
In 1933, Hitler issued an emergency decree, as was allowed under Article 48 of their Constitution, to set aside normal civil liberties - personal liberty, free expression of opinion, freedom of the press, rights of assembly and association, and made permissible violations of postal, telegraphic and telephonic communications, warrants for house searches, orders for confiscations and restrictions on property and gave central authorities the right to exercise the powers of the organs of regional and local government.

You tell me. Which party in this country does that mostly resemble?

Banning certain personal and social behaviors? Going after the only opposing news outlet and tying to silence them? A mainstream media working for those in power and propagandizing on their behalf? Targeting political opposition groups and individuals using the strong arm of the IRS? Confiscating journalists' and their families personal phone calls and emails? NSA moles accessing information from anyone deemed a threat to the ideology held by those in power? Union dues furthering only one party's agenda?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1161771 Jul 6, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
He says it after every speech too. But his spiritual mentor of 20 years said God should damn America.
Michelle said she wasn't proud of her country until 2008. Much less wanted God to bless it.
Obama does what he has to do to come across as presidential. The rest of the time he does what he has to do appease his secular liberal base. Do they - and you - really want God to bless this country?
Oh get lost. You think God speaks through you now? Go get some fresh air; you're becoming more of a blockhead that thought humanly possible.

Orlando, FL

#1161772 Jul 6, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Mindless gibberish
Saddam duped no one!
Not even the hapless shrub.
Saddam duped everyone! Do some friggin' research once in a while!

Not only did many civilized countries contribute to Saddam's biological and chemical programs which he claimed were for medical research when he was considered an ally against Iran...but why do you think it took 15 different resolutions over many years' time for the UN to finally issue a "severe consequences" warning the last time?

Are you this stupid on purpose or do you just love agitating people for your own weird personal pleasure?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1161773 Jul 6, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
In 1933, Hitler issued an emergency decree, as was allowed under Article 48 of their Constitution, to set aside normal civil liberties - personal liberty, free expression of opinion, freedom of the press, rights of assembly and association, and made permissible violations of postal, telegraphic and telephonic communications, warrants for house searches, orders for confiscations and restrictions on property and gave central authorities the right to exercise the powers of the organs of regional and local government.
You tell me. Which party in this country does that mostly resemble?
Banning certain personal and social behaviors? Going after the only opposing news outlet and tying to silence them? A mainstream media working for those in power and propagandizing on their behalf? Targeting political opposition groups and individuals using the strong arm of the IRS? Confiscating journalists' and their families personal phone calls and emails? NSA moles accessing information from anyone deemed a threat to the ideology held by those in power? Union dues furthering only one party's agenda?
OMFG
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1161774 Jul 6, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>good point. how could Wright be Obama's spiritual adviser if Obama is muslim as she has clearly stated so many times...
so many logic flaws in Carols parroting...
They're both black, that's what she's talking about; they're all out to "get whitey" in her warped sick in the head world
Patrick

United States

#1161775 Jul 6, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>

i don't use AC in my homes...

no nuclear is not so wise...it is not as carbon free as you might think and yes, the Fukushima incident shows the fallibility of that type of reactor, which we have many of right here in the US. two exact same designed ones here in MN on the Mississippi river. if they lose power and can't cool properly,(and that is why they melted down, they were not damaged by one of the largest earthquakes or tsunami) the entire Mississippi river will be irradiated..
and, of course, we have no idea what to do with the waste.
nukes are not the answer.
You almost live in Canada ....
:-)
Patrick

United States

#1161776 Jul 6, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
In 1933, Hitler issued an emergency decree, as was allowed under Article 48 of their Constitution, to set aside normal civil liberties - personal liberty, free expression of opinion, freedom of the press,.........
President Bush "the Patriot Act" similar

Orlando, FL

#1161777 Jul 6, 2014
Hitler issued an emergency decree, as was allowed under Article 48 of their Constitution, to set aside normal civil liberties - personal liberty, free expression of opinion, freedom of the press, rights of assembly and association, and made permissible violations of postal, telegraphic and telephonic communications, warrants for house searches, orders for confiscations and restrictions on property and gave central authorities the right to exercise the powers of the organs of regional and local government.

Compare that to banning certain personal and social behaviors, going after the only opposing news outlet and tying to silence them, a mainstream media working for those in power and propagandizing on their behalf, targeting political opposition groups and individuals using the strong arm of the IRS, confiscating journalists' and their families personal phone calls and emails, NSA moles accessing information from anyone deemed a threat to the ideology held by those in power and union dues furthering only the Democratic Party's agenda?

If anyone on the left wants to compare Hitler to the right...

...again, you tell me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Executive Producer of True Crime Horror 9 min YoYoBratt 2
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 21 min goonsquad 52,311
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 42 min Rogue Scholar 05 185,879
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Cold Front 69,309
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Red_Forman 5,813
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr Red_Forman 5,149
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Real Talk 51,875
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]