Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1522207 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1163046 Jul 8, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Barack's Science Czar, John Holdren holds beliefs similar to this...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personism
...about the value of the lives of the children of the poor, the useless eaters that tear through what he considers limited resources.
Yet, most of Obama's appointed advisers nod along to giving everything we've got to these disgusting invaders crossing our borders. The Standard of Living index is higher in Mexico than in the U.S. now and their unemployment is lower, so I don't get how the liberals rationalize that they deserve out money. The elitists at our Capitol are all hypocrites, throwing money at a problem they are too lazy to deal with.
Their contradictory behavior is dizzying.
Holdren has radical ideas on population control, sterilization, illegitimacy, adoption, etc......
In The Right

United States

#1163047 Jul 8, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the only "Republicans" who want cheap illegal alien labor at the cost of destroying the country are RINO slugs like Reaslslime from the good old boys club at the C of C, Rotary Club, etc.....
no photo ID proving legal residence, no job......
Realslime is by far the biggest phony on this thread -- no easy level to maintain with the likes of Ghost and FakeDave competing for the prize.

On Topix all day every day, you can see him posting on several threads using different socks but the words make it obvious it's him.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1163049 Jul 8, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
illegal immigrants work mostly for mom-and-pop businesses.....
major corporations want no part of that grief.....
Yep, a relative of mine in construction said that he was anxious about when his boss would let him go for a couple more illegals like he did a fellow worker. He said the guy was making $15 an hour and the boss guy fired him to hire two illegals to do his job at the same cost minus benefits. That profit adds up to a greedy man who doesn't care how shoddy the work is.

If I ever have house built from scratch I'm gonna insist on absolutely no Mexicans being allowed on site. I want quality workers not glue sniffing airheads.
Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1163050 Jul 8, 2014
Democrats have more mental issues than Republicans:
Zarathustra wrote:
<quoted text>
The way I read this is that you consider it morally indefensible for a corporation or individual to own stock in companies who profit excessively from the misery of others. But you can't have it both ways can you, dear? Maybe your daughter needs a good schtupping? I'm not at all for schtupping little girls by violence but you've opened my eyes to the possibilities of holding two conflicting ideologies at the same time... only... don't worry, I won't be gentle...
"Fifty-eight percent of Republicans report having excellent mental health, compared to 43% of independents and 38% of Democrats. This relationship between party identification and reports of excellent mental health persists even within categories of income, age, gender, church attendance, and education.

The basic data -- based on an aggregated sample of more than 4,000 interviews conducted since 2004 -- are straightforward."

http://www.gallup.com/poll/102943/republicans...
Also Sprach

United States

#1163051 Jul 8, 2014
Zarathustra wrote:
<quoted text>
The way I read this is that you consider it morally indefensible for a corporation or individual to own stock in companies who profit excessively from the misery of others.
If that's actually the way you read the post I'd strongly suggest you take a remedial reading comprehension course. But we both know you're simply using any post to type (one-handed, no doubt) your pederastic fantasies.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1163052 Jul 8, 2014
Apparently, the bastard Mexicans think this...

...is a "how to" video.
paddyomalley

Bastrop, TX

#1163053 Jul 8, 2014
Nostrilis Waxmoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me try to dumb this down to your level.
Let's use Homer's analogy. Please tell us how the tobacco industry can make a safe cigarette?
You see, dumbass, if you're going to condemn the auto industry for making cars with defects that cause "death and misery" then you must condemn the tobacco industry as well. That, as Homer pointed out, exposes your hypocrisy.
You really should stop digging.
What is your point imbecile? Only a GD drooling idiot makes a comment like yours. The guy was obviously talking about the auto industry, GM I'm sure, and doesn't have to discuss crack cocaine, Johnny Walker, Lucky Strikes, the Colt 1911 A1., Rat Poison or African American Domestic violence, all which kill, but can be considered suicide since they have all been known to kill since before WWII. Autos on the other hand are supposed to be safe and since GM knowingly used faulty ignition switches, and covered up other known defects that were killing people Who told you how to have conversation AH? The problem with Blacks is that, the males anyway have low IQs and reasoning abilities and revert to violence and name calling thinking it covers their mental shortcomings. I've been reading your crapola long enough to know you spent too many years on the short bus.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1163054 Jul 8, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>When was the last time Realtimehumped a dead goat or a tractor?
Realtime advertising his bestiality fetishes is no secret either...

Post #855881:- Realtime: Sex with farm animals was just banned in Florida last year, sex with household pets is yet to be decided unless the pet is injured during the sex.... I'm not kidding Homer...

Post # 1044454:-Ain't nothing cuter than a baby duck__bunnies come pretty close but bunnies stay cute__ducks grow up, shit all over the place and they're not good eating.

Realtime Post #1122570:- "baa ram ewe" Babe___1995 Honorable mention to baby goats.

Vinegar quote Realtime Post#:- 1120870 Use it for douching too.

Realtime Post#1136278:- On this day in 1878 Robt A Chesebrough tradmarked Vaseline Pertroleum Jelly and a star was born...Realtime....

Yet Realtime loves 'NATURE'- in spite of what misplaced and misused gay body and animal parts have created, damaged, and done to him..

It's the culture...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1163055 Jul 8, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, a relative of mine in construction said that he was anxious about when his boss would let him go for a couple more illegals like he did a fellow worker. He said the guy was making $15 an hour and the boss guy fired him to hire two illegals to do his job at the same cost minus benefits. That profit adds up to a greedy man who doesn't care how shoddy the work is.
If I ever have house built from scratch I'm gonna insist on absolutely no Mexicans being allowed on site. I want quality workers not glue sniffing airheads.
Is your relative also a friend of Carol's daughter?

Sure sounds like the same bullsht.
Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1163056 Jul 8, 2014
Zarathustra wrote:
<quoted text>
The way I read this is that you consider it morally indefensible for a corporation or individual to own stock in companies who profit excessively from the misery of others. But you can't have it both ways can you, dear? Maybe your daughter needs a good schtupping? I'm not at all for schtupping little girls by violence but you've opened my eyes to the possibilities of holding two conflicting ideologies at the same time... only... don't worry, I won't be gentle...
You sound just like Grey Ghost who said he was on vacation. Funny he disappears and you promptly show up.

You are one sick individual Ghost.

So 87,

Where are you going in a few months when your time comes?

Up or down?

Maybe there is no up or down, but if there is you're going down deep, 87.
Waxman

Miami, FL

#1163057 Jul 8, 2014
PS: Did I mention I am the exception? I unfortunately suffer from a vast variety of severe mental problems as most of you are well aware!!
paddyomalley

Bastrop, TX

#1163058 Jul 8, 2014
Zarathustra wrote:
So, um, whatcha think of my new job, tickers? I found work like you said... so where are you? Aren't you a man of your word, because I certainly am... ends of the earth, boy... I'll have you crying in rage and frustration shortly and I just want you to be aware it's coming...
You sure get around dikface. You just dribble all over your pants and on the floor.everywhere. You are so easy to find. I'll be knocking on your door tomorrow and see just how bad you are.
Waxman

Miami, FL

#1163059 Jul 8, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Realtime advertising his bestiality fetishes is no secret either...
Post #855881:- Realtime: Sex with farm animals was just banned in Florida last year, sex with household pets is yet to be decided unless the pet is injured during the sex.... I'm not kidding Homer...
Post # 1044454:-Ain't nothing cuter than a baby duck__bunnies come pretty close but bunnies stay cute__ducks grow up, shit all over the place and they're not good eating.
Realtime Post #1122570:- "baa ram ewe" Babe___1995 Honorable mention to baby goats.
Vinegar quote Realtime Post#:- 1120870 Use it for douching too.
Realtime Post#1136278:- On this day in 1878 Robt A Chesebrough tradmarked Vaseline Pertroleum Jelly and a star was born...Realtime....
Yet Realtime loves 'NATURE'- in spite of what misplaced and misused gay body and animal parts have created, damaged, and done to him..
It's the culture...
Waxman. Lol!
Waxman

Miami, FL

#1163060 Jul 8, 2014
paddyomalley wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your point imbecile? Only a GD drooling idiot makes a comment like yours. The guy was obviously talking about the auto industry, GM I'm sure, and doesn't have to discuss crack cocaine, Johnny Walker, Lucky Strikes, the Colt 1911 A1., Rat Poison or African American Domestic violence, all which kill, but can be considered suicide since they have all been known to kill since before WWII. Autos on the other hand are supposed to be safe and since GM knowingly used faulty ignition switches, and covered up other known defects that were killing people Who told you how to have conversation AH? The problem with Blacks is that, the males anyway have low IQs and reasoning abilities and revert to violence and name calling thinking it covers their mental shortcomings. I've been reading your crapola long enough to know you spent too many years on the short bus.
Waxman. Lol!
Waxman

Miami, FL

#1163061 Jul 8, 2014
In The Right wrote:
<quoted text>
Realslime is by far the biggest phony on this thread -- no easy level to maintain with the likes of Ghost and FakeDave competing for the prize.
On Topix all day every day, you can see him posting on several threads using different socks but the words make it obvious it's him.
Waxman. Lol!
spocko

Oakland, CA

#1163062 Jul 8, 2014
In The Right wrote:
<quoted text>
This from the idiot who posted that the GOP held the majority in the Senate.
Your words not mine :-/
Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1163063 Jul 8, 2014
paddyomalley wrote:
<quoted text>
Nostrilis Waxmoron = Zarathustra = Debil = Sick Individual Grey Ghost
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1163064 Jul 8, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Amish and Old Order Mennonites are not the same thing....dummy.....
Tell us all about it once again Nobama. Tell us the most popular Amish names and all the other nuances about the PA Dutch folks__just like you did for the first three years of this thread.

Do it for old times sake.
Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1163065 Jul 8, 2014
Waxman wrote:
PS: Did I mention I am the exception? I unfortunately suffer from a vast variety of severe mental problems as most of you are well aware!!
Yes, we know that about you 87/Ghost.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1163066 Jul 8, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Is your relative also a friend of Carol's daughter?
Sure sounds like the same bullsht.
Speaking of nuts you idiot, which farm animal, squirrel, or pet is your keeper you ignorant nitwit?

Realtime all the time happy down on all 4's rolling around on the floor-like his mutts and pet arm animals do..

It's the culture..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr NotSoDivineMsM 240,339
Hello Chicago 2 hr JDogs The Name 1
News Ultra Foods in Crestwood offers array of prepar... (Jun '12) 3 hr Bryce 31
Scary Obituary 4 hr Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiii... 12
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr Rose of Tralee 105,132
News Chicago Restaurants Rally Against Trump Immigra... 9 hr Truth 8
I think she is pissed. From a few years ago. 9 hr SENIORS READ-THIS 6

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages