Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1761111 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#1163240 Jul 8, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Not so__that story is right wing nonsense perpetuated by FOX News talking heads
Debunked
It may not be a clear and present danger - the threat of TB being spread by the influx of so many children - but it's certainly a concern. The AP said three cases have been identified in Texas.
Olive Oil

Buffalo, NY

#1163243 Jul 8, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Debril is one sick person
A serious mental mess.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1163245 Jul 8, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Then how do you explain all the Fortune 500 companies that have been caught hiring illegals? Companies like Dunkin Donuts, Chipotle Mexican Grills, Sizzler, Pro’s Ranch Markets, Koch Foods, Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Inc, American Apparel (1,800 of teir illegal alien workers, were caught using fraudulent documents), McDonald’s, Agriprocessors Inc., Pilgrim’s Pride, Del Monte Produce, Verizon, Golden State Fence Company, Swift and Company, Smithfield Foods...
What we need to do is change our laws. Stop allowing companies to import workers.
http://www.examiner.com/article/how-many-fort...
how about allowing employers to require proof of legal status as a condition of hiring....

as well as freedom to fire any employees found to be illegal aliens without lawsuits or unemployment benefits....

by the way, half your examples are small business franchises, not large corporations....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1163247 Jul 8, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadly, many Christian churches are turning un-American and contributing to the illegal immigrant problem.
and yet, they expect real Conservatives to support their absurd anti-abortion agenda....

screw them.....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1163249 Jul 8, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
If there was nothing to discuss, Obama wouldn't have to circumvent Congress to get something done. Fact is, Republicans don't want to do anything that may turn Latino voters against them. That and that alone is the reason Boehner has refused to discuss immigration this year.
here is a news flash for you...

most Hispanics regard themselves as white, not black....and the DemoKKKrats are a black party....

as Hispanics become most financially self-sufficient, their support for the black party will diminish....

Location hidden

#1163251 Jul 8, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
if you church people want to just whine in the corner and let Obama walk all over you, go ahead....
Obama is a street thug and doesn't understand anything else.....
With all due respect, please knock off the "church people" slurs already. These "church people" would be willing to give you the shirt on their back and a hot meal more readily than the federal government.

And wouldn't even ask anyone else but other "church people" to pay for it.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1163252 Jul 8, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have always said I favor voter ID laws that are implimented over time insuring that no one is denied their right to vote. As far as "discrimination lawsuits" are concerned, the fact is the Constitution (which you reich wingers love to quote) gives illegal immigrants the right to file lawsuits in federal court.es discrimination suits.
illegal immigrants are criminals and have absolutely no rights....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1163253 Jul 8, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Boehner's "reason" is unreasonable.
recent history proves you wrong....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1163254 Jul 8, 2014
Nostrilis Waxmoron wrote:
<quoted text>
The criminals are your wealthy handlers that ignore laws that prohibit hiring illegals.
Put these Republicans in jail, that should stop it.
great....arrest and prosecute everybody who employs illegal aliens.....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1163256 Jul 8, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you had been paying attention, you would have noticed that Obama has vowed to bypass Congress and use his executive powers to reform the immigration system since working with the Republican controlled House of Representatives is not in the cards according to Boehner.
and Obama should be impeached if he tries that....

Location hidden

#1163257 Jul 8, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
and yet, they expect real Conservatives to support their absurd anti-abortion agenda....
screw them.....
Again, in response to both you and shinning, I would love to see the proof behind shinning's claim that "many Christian churches are turning un-American and contributing to the illegal immigrant problem" and no one is expecting you to support any agenda. You've always been free to be pro choice and still be a conservative. It'd be nice to know you'd allow me to be pro life and still be a conservative too for a change.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1163258 Jul 8, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not at all an atheist or an Allah freak but Christians very often become very useful idiots for La Raza and the Magic Negro.
I dislike saying this truth but I am compelled to do so.
you need to face the fact that evangelical Christians are economic and social liberals who think that being anti-abortion makes them conservatives....

time to let the left carry this useless baggage.....
Also Sprach

United States

#1163259 Jul 8, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
screw them.....
As soon as one of these blue haired church ladies finds the little creepy crawlers in her short and curly's, faints, falls, and can't get up, the tune will change.

I want to see a few busloads of these divine children dumped in the elite democrat neighborhoods of D.C., Maryland, San Fran...surely their hired help will help with translation until the Rosetta Stone arrives.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1163260 Jul 8, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
If one has a Congress that chooses to ignore the President on all issues, we no longer have three branches of government. The House can't just stop working because they represent the opposing party. Never in history have we had a Congress comprised of such childish losers.
never in history have we had a President unwilling to work with the opposition.....

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1163262 Jul 8, 2014
Olive Oil wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Except 16 KNOWS the dribble is a woman. And a psychotic one at that.
If she doesn't suck up to dribble, dribble will turn on her and get very nasty.
16 is well aware of this as well.
Why do you think she dodged and wrote that Alice In Wonderland spiel. Pretty sloppy suck.
Pacify and Placate with caution. "Because she knows she needs to" as I stated prior.
Debil's also interested in putting 16 in a compromising, uncomfortable position.
Debil's about exploiting.
Yep 16 better strap on them Birkenstocks.
It's all hilarious to me!
PS All of those posts some thought were written by Grey Ghost ...
Nope, all written by Debil using various screen names.
And now my job is done!...:-)
Interesting.

I did find the Alice thing a little off
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1163263 Jul 8, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
In response to both you and Galt - about the Mercy ministries at Centerpoint Church in Murrieta feeding and providing for the immigrants - guess I'd be guilty too of being a useful idiot or, in Galt's words, a liberal something or other.
These are fellow human beings caught in a political chess game who understood Obama invited them to our shores. And he pretty much did, didn't he?
In the meantime, and until a solution is found, helping human beings is what churches do.
I do agree that something has to be done to stop the bleeding of immigrant children flooding our borders when they have nowhere to go once they get here.
But I can't criticize people for showing them mercy and compassion. Sorry.
the foolish church ladies at Centerpoint Church are aiding and abetting Obama's criminal violation of US immigration law......

useful idiots assisting a tyrant are not entitled to a free pass for claiming that "Jesus made me do it".....

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1163264 Jul 8, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadly, many Christian churches are turning un-American and contributing to the illegal immigrant problem.
'IMMIGRANTS ARE CLOSE TO GOD'S HEART': http://tinyurl.com/pb2sw3d
Most Illegal Immigrants Are Christians, Says Study; Faithful Urged to Help 'Brothers and Sisters In Christ': http://tinyurl.com/qbj3mo9
Isn't there an ancient Greek story about a guy whose constant and total interest in the sky causes him to fall into a pit?
Aesop's Fables - http://www.mythfolklore.net/aesopica/perry/40...
THE ASTRONOMER AND THE THRACIAN WOMAN
"When Thales the astronomer was gazing up at the sky, he fell into a pit. A Thracian slave woman, who was both wise and witty, is said to have made fun of him for being eager to know what was happening over his head while failing to notice what was right there at his feet."
Too many Christians worry so much about getting into Heaven that they lose what they have here on Earth.
Something Biblical similar:
Proverbs 26:27
American King James Version
"Whoever digs a pit shall fall therein: and he that rolls a stone, it will return on him."
Sounds like many modern day Christians here regarding illegal trash entering our country and the political manipulation of it by the Magic Negro.
The dumbasses think they can buy a ticket to heaven by kissing the butts of criminals. Maybe they should offer the ultimate gift and invite the scum into their own homes.

My grandma used to say never turn away a stranger at the door because it might be Jesus. Being a child I didn't argue with her but silently thought she was must be slightly mad.

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1163266 Jul 8, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
here is a news flash for you...
most Hispanics regard themselves as white, not black....and the DemoKKKrats are a black party....
as Hispanics become most financially self-sufficient, their support for the black party will diminish....
Hispanics also tend to be social conservatives.

Maybe, they will do what the Muslims are doing--run against established Dems.

Since: Jan 11

Hackettstown, NJ

#1163267 Jul 8, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt agrees with you on this one, except that the labor is not cheap....
HB-1 visas bring in highly paid Asians to replace even more highly paid older Americans.....
and the prime supporters of this program are Obamabots from Silicon Valley...
The H-1B visas bring in the Indians over here. A lot of IT jobs.

Location hidden

#1163268 Jul 8, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the only "Republicans" who want cheap illegal alien labor at the cost of destroying the country are RINO slugs like Reaslslime from the good old boys club at the C of C, Rotary Club, etc.....
no photo ID proving legal residence, no job......
Hope we're still on the same side of the fence...

But would just like to suggest to the die-hard liberals on here to read the immigration bill they so quickly accuse Republicans of not passing.

It was loaded with all kinds of crap.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr Chicagoan by Birth 243,471
Trump is A (Oct '17) 3 hr Chilli J 769
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr honeymylove 12,321
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 3 hr honeymylove 2,615
President Donald Trump 3 hr Is the Great 1 6
REPENT SCIOTA ILL REPENT JESUS CHRIST FOREVER ... 6 hr REPENT 1
We needed a miracle...so God sent Donald Trump 7 hr FruitFlavoredFreda 3

Chicago Jobs

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages